The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Back to Basics

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Back to Basics

Post by BlueBag on 17.02.17 7:42

@aquila wrote:/
@Tony Bennett wrote:@ john h wrote:

"Others suggest too:
12) that there was possibly evidence of sexual abuse, but I struggle with this idea because whereas it is so likely that several doctors would go on holiday together (medics stick together like glue, and can be very self-congratulatory while 'letting their hair down'), but this makes the possibility of their complicity (the women as well) in covering up this kind of thing really hard to accept. Maybe there were just two of them, but would the rest then cover up?"

REPLY:     Perhaps it would be helpful to list why so many on this forum have brought up the subject of child sexual abuse in connection with the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann. I'll be brief in each case as there is so much more information about all the points below on the forum:

1. Gerry McCann claiming within an hour or two of Madeleine's reported disappearnce that she had been 'taken by paedophiles'
2. The evidence of two General Practitioner doctors, Dr Katharina and Dr Arul Gaspar, who heard Dr Payne discussing child sexual abuse with Gerry McCann on two or possibly three occasions
3. The inexplicable delay of 6 months in Leics Police reporting this to the Portuguese police, and then only after Goncalo Amaral was removed from the investigation 
4. The strange and repeated insistence of Jim Gamble, formerly Head of the Child Exploitation and Online Protecion Centre, that Madeleine had been abducted by paedophiles 
5. The McCanns' friendship with the late Sir Clement Freud, now exposed as a serial paedophile
6. The McCanns' friendship with the sex- and witchcraft-obsessed Dr Ray Wyre of the Gracewell Clinic for sex offenders, Ray Wyre's name also appearing on the Elm Guest House list, the place used for an elite paedophile ring that was abusing boys
7.  Ray Wyre having been commissioned to write two articles, for the Times and the Daily Telegraph, in the week after Madeleine was reported missing, both insisting that Madeleine had been abducted by paedophiles and that the McCanns were totally innocent
8. The McCanns' two-year-long campaign to frame paedophile Raymond Hewlett for Madeleine's abduction
9. Kate McCann's reference to Madeleine's genitalia having been mutilated, on page 129 of her book, 'madeleine', and 
10. The McCann Team's employment of Madeira lawyer Marcos Aragao Corriea, who repeatedly insisted that he 'knew' that Madeleine had been abducted, raped and then murdered.

And in addition to those points, one wonders what - apart from some kind of link to an elite paedophile ring - could possibly justify the government's and security services' monumental involvement in this case, which I documented upthread
I firmly believe paedophilia to be the root cause of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Nothing else could or would warrant such political interference.

I can see a possibility because of the Gasper statements, but there are arguments against.

Would you take your Mother on a paedo holiday?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.02.17 8:25

Look up the case of Charlene Downes and you will see how the root cause is paedophilia. You will see corruption by the establishment at its finest. 

Charlene Downes remains a missing child on Missing Kids. There have been documentaries as to her disappearance.

Google Charlene Downes.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by john h on 17.02.17 10:10

@aquila wrote:/
@Tony Bennett wrote:@ john h wrote:

"Others suggest too:
12) that there was possibly evidence of sexual abuse, but I struggle with this idea because whereas it is so likely that several doctors would go on holiday together (medics stick together like glue, and can be very self-congratulatory while 'letting their hair down'), but this makes the possibility of their complicity (the women as well) in covering up this kind of thing really hard to accept. Maybe there were just two of them, but would the rest then cover up?"

REPLY:     Perhaps it would be helpful to list why so many on this forum have brought up the subject of child sexual abuse in connection with the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann. I'll be brief in each case as there is so much more information about all the points below on the forum:

1. Gerry McCann claiming within an hour or two of Madeleine's reported disappearnce that she had been 'taken by paedophiles'
2. The evidence of two General Practitioner doctors, Dr Katharina and Dr Arul Gaspar, who heard Dr Payne discussing child sexual abuse with Gerry McCann on two or possibly three occasions
3. The inexplicable delay of 6 months in Leics Police reporting this to the Portuguese police, and then only after Goncalo Amaral was removed from the investigation 
4. The strange and repeated insistence of Jim Gamble, formerly Head of the Child Exploitation and Online Protecion Centre, that Madeleine had been abducted by paedophiles 
5. The McCanns' friendship with the late Sir Clement Freud, now exposed as a serial paedophile
6. The McCanns' friendship with the sex- and witchcraft-obsessed Dr Ray Wyre of the Gracewell Clinic for sex offenders, Ray Wyre's name also appearing on the Elm Guest House list, the place used for an elite paedophile ring that was abusing boys
7.  Ray Wyre having been commissioned to write two articles, for the Times and the Daily Telegraph, in the week after Madeleine was reported missing, both insisting that Madeleine had been abducted by paedophiles and that the McCanns were totally innocent
8. The McCanns' two-year-long campaign to frame paedophile Raymond Hewlett for Madeleine's abduction
9. Kate McCann's reference to Madeleine's genitalia having been mutilated, on page 129 of her book, 'madeleine', and 
10. The McCann Team's employment of Madeira lawyer Marcos Aragao Corriea, who repeatedly insisted that he 'knew' that Madeleine had been abducted, raped and then murdered.

And in addition to those points, one wonders what - apart from some kind of link to an elite paedophile ring - could possibly justify the government's and security services' monumental involvement in this case, which I documented upthread
I firmly believe paedophilia to be the root cause of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Nothing else could or would warrant such political interference.
OK Tony, and Aquila I will look up the Charlene Downes link. I wish actually it was possible to sit down over a pint and talk about this, as I still struggle over it! Sorry, but that's how it is. I totally agree that the demonisation of (possibly foreigner) paedophiles v clean cut Brit family mcCann was the angle that was used throughout to construct the story ideologically. One straightforward question here though is whether the scenario of an elite ring is compatible with death in the apartment? Now I feel I may be thought obtuse! 

Thanks very much for your answers and you have given me a lot to ponder!

john h

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.02.17 11:37

@john h

Just remember that no-one on this forum is accusing the McCanns of paedophilia.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum