The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 15:13

@tigger wrote:I still find it strange to create a file without content.
The information given in the link above doesn't give the date the file was created. Which would be of interest. I was under the impression a year ago that it was created a fairly long time before 3/5/07.

-----
Related link: http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4170-did-jim-gamble-sanitize-gerry-mccann-s-cats-file-19309
They wouldn't, tigger.

A file is a receptacle to put info in. No info, no file.



ETA: They wouldn't need to issue allocation numbers 'at the time' - they would just allocate them if they needed to. It's gibberish.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 15:17

Files are only created if there is something to put into them. If you take the reasoning from regretsandramblings, millions of offices, doctors, companies, would have filing cabinets cluttering up huge amount of space with just names of people on them and totally empty files. It is absolute nonsense, it does not work that way. A file is only created when there is reason to.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 15:24

candyfloss wrote:Files are only created if there is something to put into them. If you take the reasoning from regretsandramblings, millions of offices, doctors, companies, would have filing cabinets cluttering up huge amount of space with just names of people on them and totally empty files. It is absolute nonsense, it does not work that way. A file is only created when there is reason to.
Exactly candyfloss.
The scary thing is people fall for this nonsense.
I was a receptionist. You just do NOT make a file for nothing. Purely ridiculous.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by tigger on 09.04.12 15:45

It may be that more than one authorization is needed to delete a file, or perhaps files cannot be deleted at all, since the missing number will show up in the list. So the only option would have been to empty it which may only have required one authorization.
That's my theory, for what it's worth.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 15:46

It's a bit like your computer. Would you make thousands of files on different subjects, just in case you wanted to put something in there. Of course not, you make a file when there is something to go in it. Total and utter claptrap as usual from the usual suspects.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 16:12

@tigger wrote:It may be that more than one authorization is needed to delete a file, or perhaps files cannot be deleted at all, since the missing number will show up in the list. So the only option would have been to empty it which may only have required one authorization.
That's my theory, for what it's worth.

And it sounds more likely than that mumbo-jumbo nonsense from regrets and ramblings

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by russiandoll on 09.04.12 16:34

ah but.... Rainbow Fairy


"Exactly. And the file would not be empty... it stinks to high heaven"


using the tapas lot's favourite, the passive voice......

maybe IT WAS EMPTIED ??

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 16:42

@russiandoll wrote: ah but.... Rainbow Fairy


"Exactly. And the file would not be empty... it stinks to high heaven"


using the tapas lot's favourite, the passive voice......

maybe IT WAS EMPTIED ??

Wouldn't surprise me...

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by anil39200 on 09.04.12 17:17

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that any harm has come to the files. I am Sure they are being errr being cared for in someone's lawless in-tray somewhere and giving whoever has them their paperclip's worth. It is simply ludicrous to suggest we are in Any way connected with the abd......errr disappearance of the contents which have clearly been wooshed away. There has been a report of a sighting of a bundle being carried in a pink carrier bag, but history suggests that more information may ne drip fed over the coming years as we errr develop, err learn more . To donate to the search for these errr fil....errr contents or buy a super quality rubber band in case you spot them in a bin on your holidays, please call the following number...

anil39200

Posts : 388
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 17:44

@anil39200 wrote:There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that any harm has come to the files. I am Sure they are being errr being cared for in someone's lawless in-tray somewhere and giving whoever has them their paperclip's worth. It is simply ludicrous to suggest we are in Any way connected with the abd......errr disappearance of the contents which have clearly been wooshed away. There has been a report of a sighting of a bundle being carried in a pink carrier bag, but history suggests that more information may ne drip fed over the coming years as we errr develop, err learn more . To donate to the search for these errr fil....errr contents or buy a super quality rubber band in case you spot them in a bin on your holidays, please call the following number...
naughty anil! Wink

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by tigger on 09.04.12 17:51

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@anil39200 wrote:There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that any harm has come to the files. I am Sure they are being errr being cared for in someone's lawless in-tray somewhere and giving whoever has them their paperclip's worth. It is simply ludicrous to suggest we are in Any way connected with the abd......errr disappearance of the contents which have clearly been wooshed away. There has been a report of a sighting of a bundle being carried in a pink carrier bag, but history suggests that more information may ne drip fed over the coming years as we errr develop, err learn more . To donate to the search for these errr fil....errr contents or buy a super quality rubber band in case you spot them in a bin on your holidays, please call the following number...
naughty anil! Wink

spin spin

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by anil39200 on 09.04.12 17:53

Sorry I just needed a little light relief.
Ask the filing cabinet Sondra.
Did it again ooooops, it really is sending me round the bend.

anil39200

Posts : 388
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by anil39200 on 09.04.12 17:55

daft1

anil39200

Posts : 388
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 18:02

@anil39200 wrote:
We all need a giggle now and again! No longer on laptop so no emoticons but this was a spit coffee moment 'Ask the filing cabinet Sondra' Wink
I'm lovin' it lovin' it lovin' it...

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by puzzled on 09.04.12 18:26

There's just one thing that puzzles me about this CATS reference - if Gerry McCann had been in trouble for child abuse offences before 2007, wouldn't he have lost his license to practice medicine?

____________________
...how did you feel the last time you squashed a bug? -psychopathic criminal, quoted in Robert Hare, Without Conscience

puzzled

Posts : 177
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 18:43

@puzzled wrote:There's just one thing that puzzles me about this CATS reference - if Gerry McCann had been in trouble for child abuse offences before 2007, wouldn't he have lost his license to practice medicine?
Now that, I really don't know. I suppose it would depend on level of seriousness (in my eyes, its all serious) and when it was.
I'm pretty sure policemen can carry on, so doctors probably the same.
I remember reading about a policeman (I think he'd collected images) and he was not kicked out iirc?

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 18:47

I rather think that the question of whether or not someone convicted of a crime against a child or of downloading porn keeps their job depends on who their friends are.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 18:57

Jean wrote:I rather think that the question of whether or not someone convicted of a crime against a child or of downloading porn keeps their job depends on who their friends are.
Agreed Jean. As seems to be evidenced over and over in this case.,.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by uppatoffee on 09.04.12 19:41

Presumably they would have to be charged and convicted to lose their job. Perhaps a reported incident that was never brought to court may sit on file in case of any future incidents? Perhaps PeterMac could shed some light?

uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by rainbow-fairy on 11.04.12 2:20


____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by tigger on 11.04.12 6:28

That would go very well with wanting to stay in Portugal ...


On the flight to Berlin, Gerry wearily admitted the couple's campaign to find Madeleine could last years.

They refuse to leave Praia da Luz while their precious daughter is still missing.

Asked how long they might stay there, he said: "Well, our kids don't start school for three years."'

- Daily Mirror, 07 June 2007




____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by aiyoyo on 11.04.12 13:10

That remark sure does not tally up with him still having a job at NHS to return to?

What did he hope to live on in PDL for three years ? Far as we know the mccanns were skint when they were in PdL that John Mccann was begging people to send them money to help with all sorts (including possibly living expenses) hence their use of the Fund to pay for two mortgage payment.




aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by tigger on 11.04.12 15:12

@aiyoyo wrote:That remark sure does not tally up with him still having a job at NHS to return to?

What did he hope to live on in PDL for three years ? Far as we know the mccanns were skint when they were in PdL that John Mccann was begging people to send them money to help with all sorts (including possibly living expenses) hence their use of the Fund to pay for two mortgage payment.




They were going to learn Portugese and made statements to the effect that they would not leave Portugal without Madeleine.
I think they'd rather hope to get enough from the Fund - which is why it was started up so quickly. It worked didn't it? Then the book may already have been a possibility - hence keeping the diaries.
Gerry - I think - was hoping for a sort of political or roving ambassador for lost children job. He was overjoyed to go to the US re Amber Alert. They also went to Brussels with that aim in mind? To front Amber Alert in Europe?
Far more glamorous future than boring old Rothley.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by jd on 05.05.12 16:39

Just adding this for info for later reference

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.de/2011/07/httpwww_27.html

jd, I have deleted your copy and paste from above. I'm afraid some of it seems highly libellous.

Anyone can read above link


jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum