The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Just opinions of course Mm11

Just opinions of course Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Just opinions of course Mm11

Just opinions of course Regist10

Just opinions of course

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just opinions of course Empty Just opinions of course

Post by Basil with a brush 27.01.17 3:43

Been reading a fair bit about this over the years and have often been brought here. The most recent time due to the video interview by Richard D Hall of Peter Hyatt. I watched it a few times. He ended it with the conclusions not a million miles away from my own.

I have enjoyed reading all of the thoughts on here regarding this. It gives me a wonderful sense of unbiased balance. Which can be dangerous when you to tend to follow a certain train of thought for any length of time.

Remembering that Peter's are just his opinions. As are my own. The are still very interesting, fascinating and I feel, quite accurate. Accurate only as far as my mind sees it of course.

I try to put myself in the place of a parent who has caused the tragic accidental death of his own child. I can honestly say that, even if I'd had the possible time that some say the McCanns may have had to possibly overcome the initial horror, that I even then, would still be in too bad a condition emotionally to then go on and try to conceal and dispose of my child. I'd just hold my arms up and crumble. The parental bond would just be far too much to be able to do otherwise. Surely somebody would need a very, very, very strong reason to try and attempt to do something of this nature. And to be fair to the McCanns, they've done a damn fine job of hiding her.

The only reason I can think, would be the knowledge (they being doctors and all) that even after an accident, the death would be investigated for any signs of possible abuse the child may have suffered. That being the case, their reasons then escalate as they could be looking at losing, not only their very respectable incomes, remaining children, and the world would now view them as abusive (possibly sexually) parents.

I’ve watched them in interviews, read and listened to theirs and their friends accounts of that holiday and on the whole, it really is quite poor. An abductor, even the most careful (and I’d doubt that most are that careful) has to leave some trace of themselves having been there. I’m not talking DNA, but just their presence. But no, nothing. And no other sightings bar their friends eyes. A child goes puff in the click of a finger. Just doesn’t happen.

It’s all pretty much been turned into a kind of business for them.

I can’t judge them as to their characters before their daughter went missing, they could have been the most pleasant people and greatest parents on the planet. But that was all before.

Refering back to my comment above about the emotional impact it would have on me as a parent, also I add that if I’d have been under suspicion, I’d have answered every question and even asked them to ask me more just to be certain that we had covered everything, so as to move on with finding the abductor. It’s just what you do as a parent. Even if I’d been advised by the greatest lawyer known, to do otherwise. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE remember.

Anyway, with all the doubt and guilt that I feel surrounds the parents, they will never be charged without a body unless they confess. Pretty sure that isn’t going to happen now. Theirs will probably end up one of the longest marriages in history and take all they really know to their own graves.

Just like to finish, with a thought for that poor little girl. Just hope it wasn’t all too horrible for her.
Basil with a brush
Basil with a brush

Activity : 242

Back to top Go down

Just opinions of course Empty Re: Just opinions of course

Post by Basil with a brush 27.01.17 3:56

Just like to add. I don't think I would have as a parent. But if I did choose to leave them, I would lock the bleeding doors and windows every time before doing so. After all, if they did wake up for whatever reason, if you were checking that often, they wouldn't have to wait long would they? They can't have it both ways.
Basil with a brush
Basil with a brush

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.01.17 13:05

Basil with a brush wrote:
Refering back to my comment above about the emotional impact it would have on me as a parent, also I add that if I’d have been under suspicion, I’d have answered every question and even asked them to ask me more just to be certain that we had covered everything, so as to move on with finding the abductor. It’s just what you do as a parent. Even if I’d been advised by the greatest lawyer known, to do otherwise. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE remember.
To that I agree 100%.

According to the master media manipulator, Clarence Mitchell OBE (ol' big 'ead) during an interview recently posted on the 'VIDEO OF THE DAY' thread - Kate McCann declined to answer the questions posed during her arguido interview, because her lawyer advised her not to !!!

He then went on to say words to the effect of, if your lawyer advised you not to answer question that might lead you to incriminate yourself - 'would you take his advice'?

The wise words of a media manipulator - what more need be said.  smilie

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 27.01.17 22:10

....and I would say.............how can you incriminate yourself IF you haven't done anything wrong??!
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.01.17 22:38

JohnyT wrote:....and I would say.............how can you incriminate yourself IF you haven't done anything wrong??!
JohnyT
Exactement !!!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by tnb 27.01.17 23:45

Verdi wrote:
JohnyT wrote:....and I would say.............how can you incriminate yourself IF you haven't done anything wrong??!
JohnyT
Exactement !!!
There have been many cases where people have inadvertantly incriminated themselves and the CPS will latch on to that in order to get a conviction, whether or not the CPS think you are guilty or not.
CPS lawyers will have no doubt aspirations to become well paid defence lawyers, hence their need to win at all costs. And at a cost, ones liberty, guilty or not.
Wether the McCanns are culpable of any crime is not for me to say, but they were well advised
tnb

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.01.17 0:05

tnb wrote:
Verdi wrote:
JohnyT
Exactement !!!
There have been many cases where people have inadvertantly incriminated themselves and the CPS will latch on to that in order to get a conviction, whether or not the CPS think you are guilty or not.
CPS lawyers will have no doubt aspirations to become well paid defence lawyers, hence their need to win at all costs. And at a cost, ones liberty, guilty or not.
Wether the McCanns are culpable of any crime is not for me to say, but they were well advised
Undoubtedly true but here we are talking of a mother who says she thinks her precious child has been abducted - worse still by a gang of paedophiles.

One would expect her to put her child first above all else, whatever the consequences.  Any normal mother overwhelmed by unconditional love would not think of themselves - only of their child.  That is the point!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil with a brush 28.01.17 0:09

I've been working for a huge lawyers in London for twenty five years.

But if I was accused of wrong doing to my own children, would be tempted to represent myself and let the world judge if I was guilty. Naive maybe, but I would stand and say "I do not need a lawyer to tell you I am innocent. You can see for yourselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by tnb 28.01.17 0:20

Basil with a brush wrote:I've been working for a huge lawyers in London for twenty five years.

But if I was accused of wrong doing to my own children, would be tempted to represent myself and let the world judge if I was guilty. Naive maybe, but I would stand and say "I do not need a lawyer to tell you I am innocent. You can see for yourselves."
Perhaps huge lawyers would have told you not to start a sentence with "BUT"....
tnb

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil with a brush 28.01.17 4:44

No doubt I'd say

Can I be excused for my unfortunate grammer please. My education was only fair.

The 'But' should have followed a comma that followed the 'years' or just been left out of the new paragraph. 

Thank you for reminding me tnb. I like to be kept on my toes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil with a brush 28.01.17 5:31

...there I go again with an absent question mark. Feel free to ask me to leave the forum any time. It's cold where I am, so I have my coat ready.

Thread going nowhere. Locked - Mod
Basil with a brush
Basil with a brush

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top