The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The theme music to 'Buried by Mainstream Media' is called 'ENCHANTED'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The theme music to 'Buried by Mainstream Media' is called 'ENCHANTED'

Post by glynnhewson on 10.11.16 23:58

Can any of you guys please tell me what and who does the hauntingly beautiful music on the brilliant investigative Buried by the mainstream media Madeleine McCann . Thanks for your time ... forgive me if I have made mistakes I am new to this site. Love and peace and Kind Regards to you all involved in the search for the truth ... Glynn

glynnhewson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The theme music to 'Buried by Mainstream Media' is called 'ENCHANTED'

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.11.16 0:02

@glynnhewson wrote:Can any of you guys please tell me what and who does the hauntingly beautiful music on the brilliant investigative Buried by the mainstream media Madeleine McCann. Thanks for your time ... forgive me if I have made mistakes I am new to this site. Love and peace and Kind Regards to you all involved in the search for the truth ... Glynn
I think if you write an email to Richard@RichPlanet.net he will supply you the answer. I don't know myself

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glynnhewson on 11.11.16 0:15

Thank you my friend for your swift reply. I have already tried that but to no avail. Please don't get me wrong I think That this stinks of a major political cover up and an innocent child has been afforded no justice. I just think the music is so sad and ye hauntingly. Beautiful . It empowers innocence Stolen. RIP Maddie... We will find the truth.

glynnhewson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.11.16 0:17

@glynnhewson wrote:Thank you my friend for your swift reply. I have already tried that but to no avail. Please don't get me wrong I think That this stinks of a major political cover up and an innocent child has been afforded no justice. I just think the music is so sad and ye hauntingly. Beautiful . It empowers innocence Stolen. RIP Maddie... We will find the truth.
I will try and find out for you

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glynnhewson on 11.11.16 0:23

Thank you so Much Tony ...Out of inquisition are you THE Tony Bennett ? Hope you don't mind me asking. If you are you have all my support for the work you do on this major cover up .

glynnhewson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.11.16 0:50

@glynnhewson wrote:Thank you so Much Tony ...Out of inquisition are you THE Tony Bennett ? Hope you don't mind me asking. If you are you have all my support for the work you do on this major cover up .
No - you need to go here:  https://tonybennett.com/ - although actually his real name is Anthony Dickman Benedetto - NOT a true 'Bennett'.

I am the Tony Bennett who wrote '60 Reasons' - now banned - and got done for contempt of court by the High Court in 2013 after the McCanns applied for me to be jailed

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.11.16 0:54

@glynnhewson wrote:Thank you so Much Tony ...Out of inquisition are you THE Tony Bennett ? Hope you don't mind me asking. If you are you have all my support for the work you do on this major cover up .
What - as in 'I left my Heart in San Fransisco' ?  No I don't think so.

Peace pudding!

thing

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glynnhewson on 11.11.16 1:03

Deleted

glynnhewson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Theme music for 'Buried' is 'ENCHANTED'

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.11.16 18:11

I've established that the theme music for Richard Hall's Madeleine films is "Enchanted", by ShockWavesound.com:

https://www.shockwave-sound.com/search/enchanted

This thread was begun by new member 'glynnhewson'. It appeared to be a genuine enquiry.

It wasn't. Within 1 hour and 5 minutes of his first posting here, he had posted obscene comments that a Moderator had to delete. He has now been banned.

It is another sad reminder that there are people out there who for one reason or another do not care one whit about the main purpose of this forum. They seek to undermine it, or distract from its work, by attacking it, by playing games, by being obscene, starting new and irrelevant threads or causing thread to go off-topic or other diversions.

But every cloud, so the saying goes, has a silver lining.

And we now know where the haunting theme music from Richard's films comes.

Thread locked.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum