The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns in Portugal for injunction appeal Mm11

McCanns in Portugal for injunction appeal Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns in Portugal for injunction appeal Mm11

McCanns in Portugal for injunction appeal Regist10

McCanns in Portugal for injunction appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns in Portugal for injunction appeal Empty McCanns in Portugal for injunction appeal

Post by Guest 10.12.09 22:26

Well it's all happening tomorrow, or is it. Apparantely Goncalo's lawyer has swine flu?? Will it be adjourned?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns in Portugal for injunction appeal Empty Re: McCanns in Portugal for injunction appeal

Post by Guest 10.12.09 22:30

How inconvenient. Or may be not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns in Portugal for injunction appeal Empty Re: McCanns in Portugal for injunction appeal

Post by Guest 11.12.09 2:55

No stamina, obviously. How very bloody pathetic. I suspect that Gonzalo Amaral is broking a deal.

He already knows that he has lost hands down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 11.12.09 3:26

ORLY? then why has he said this? 'from tomorrow the thesis that Madeleine died will be broadcast,... not by myself,... but by a lot of voices'. Best wait and see I think.
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 11.12.09 9:29

So is it on or off?

Has the demonstration started yet I wonder?
DCB1

Activity : 365

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.09 10:05

DCB1 wrote:So is it on or off?

Just seen them (McCanns) interviewed on Sky news, they don't look too happy. Update from Martin Brunt in a few mins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 11.12.09 10:06

candyfloss wrote:
DCB1 wrote:So is it on or off?

Just seen them (McCanns) interviewed on Sky news, they don't look too happy. Update from Martin Brunt in a few mins.

Thanks
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.09 10:24

McCanns and Goncalo in court now. More from Martin Brunt shortly.

I have just read an interview with Goncalo on another site, where he states he has police officers as witnesses to back up his theory. Should be interesting thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.09 10:25

You can follow here, Keir Simmons in court twittering

http://twitter.com/KeirSimmonsITV
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 11.12.09 10:27

Thanks - from that blog:

"Astonishing - #McCann case delayed until Jan after swine flu scare and only one witness turrned up"
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.09 10:29

DCB1 wrote:Thanks - from that blog:

"Astonishing - #McCann case delayed until Jan after swine flu scare and only one witness turrned up"

Yep - just seen it on Sky breaking news. Delayed for a month. The McCanns will be furious..............again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 11.12.09 14:53

well the book can't go back on sale till this is sorted out.
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.09 15:05

DCB1 wrote:well the book can't go back on sale till this is sorted out.

Well I'm sure Mr. Amaral isn't too bothered. He is getting plenty of publicity for it. It will sell like hotcakes again when the injunction is lifted. The McCanns looked none too happy did they??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 11.12.09 15:14

candyfloss wrote:
DCB1 wrote:well the book can't go back on sale till this is sorted out.

Well I'm sure Mr. Amaral isn't too bothered. He is getting plenty of publicity for it. It will sell like hotcakes again when the injunction is lifted. The McCanns looked none too happy did they??

And he has got his new book, to pay for the damage done by the old book.
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 11.12.09 15:36

Can anyone explain why exactly it got as far as the Mccanns and Amaral sat in court waiting for this guy to turn up before it was postponed?

It was being rumoured last night that this guy had been 'quarantined' due to his secretary having swine flu (something I've never heard of oevr here, btw) so why did they wait until the last moment before doing this?
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 11.12.09 15:42

badmanners wrote:Can anyone explain why exactly it got as far as the Mccanns and Amaral sat in court waiting for this guy to turn up before it was postponed?

It was being rumoured last night that this guy had been 'quarantined' due to his secretary having swine flu (something I've never heard of oevr here, btw) so why did they wait until the last moment before doing this?

Because it has to be a court decision whether to proceed or not.
DCB1

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top