The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

SYRIA - ALEPPO - "Why everything you hear about Aleppo is wrong"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SYRIA - ALEPPO - "Why everything you hear about Aleppo is wrong"

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.10.16 23:01

I have followed the Syria conflict as closely as I can over the last 5 years.

This 26-minute video (published 29 Sept, and with 115,000 views already) explains, with the aid of a British diplomat's daughter who has been a neutral researcher first in Gaza and in Syria over the past few years, why - as the title of this video correctly explains - everything you are currently hearing about Aleppo is all wrong:   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8mA0h7dCKI#t=545

Of especial interest is the lady's explanation of:

1. How the conflict started - Al Qa'eda- and ISIS-related jihadist terrorists determined to overthrow Assad - a dictator, yes, but not nearly so ad as he ahas been portrayed

2. How the U.S., the U.K. and many Western governments have systematically supported jihadist, terrorist groups since the start of the conflict, and

3. How the 'White Helmets' - the group so strongly backed by the late Jo Cox M.P. and her allies, are no benevolent 'Red Cross; type of rescue mission but, on the contrary, act as a conduit for massive amounts of U.S. and Western aid which is paying for jihadists to try and kill fellow citizens of Syria and overthrow Assad. 

I know 26 minutes is a long time out of a day.

But if you think the mainstream media here have got the Madeleine McCann case 100% wrong, well, it is just the same as with the Syrian conflict.

We have systematically been lied to for the past 5 years over Syria.

Just as all of you here come every day to view CMOMM's 'take' on the Madeleine McCann case, PLEASE also take time to watch this neutral, calm, fact-filled ananlysis and report about what is really happening in Aleppo. You will never get these truths on our mainstream media here in the U.K.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SYRIA - ALEPPO - "Why everything you hear about Aleppo is wrong"

Post by JRP on 08.10.16 11:00

Thurs 6th Oct 16 Question Time on the BBC, a question was asked of the panel... should the UK switch sides, and back Russia and Assad?
Chuka Umunna, really annoyed at the question, wades in with reasons why we should continue in Syria as we are. 

But the question was sound, the reasons to back Assad and Russia make sense, but it only makes sense if mainstream news is correct. 

What if mainstream news is wrong, and the USA in its aim for regime change in ousting Assad was playing both sides. 

When Russia entered the conflict, the US complained that Russian actions placed some of their "assets" in danger. Assets being shadowy figures in areas they shouldn't really be. 

People fleeing Syria have said they don't understand who is fighting who, soldiers flip sides, mercenaries are involved, paid soldiers posing as both sides of the conflict.

People like Umunna are either too lazy to look at the actual evidence, and the reports coming out of Syria like the one above in TB's post, or he is simply part of the purposeful disinformation.

The media want us to believe Russia is to blame, that Russia is an aggressive volatile state.
We are heading towards great danger if the current situation continues. 
The distablisation of the middle east is a goal, and you have to wonder who benefits, and who justifies the massacre of thousands, not only in Syria, but also Yemen and other surrounding counties.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Syria-Aleppo

Post by willowthewisp on 08.10.16 15:29

Every one knows Chuka Umunna is a Tory lyte in waiting,he bottled out to contest for Labour Leader,now Blairite thinks he can return to being a Politician in the UK,there surely must be something wrong with the electorate if that Hypocrite is ever allowed to contest a vacancy in the House of ill repute ever again,after Iraq atrocity?
At the end of the day it is all about the "Control of Oil",that whomever is left in position after the decimation in Syria,it will take years to reconstruct using the"Wealth of Syria"to rebuild it,look at Iraq and who got the Money contracts,America?
since 1948 Israel has had control over Oil and Gas reserves from the Golan Heights War,now that has been discovered in Syrian,seas,vast swathes of Oil and Shale Gas,now why is the reason for the conflict,Oh the"Arab League"backed by one,David Cameron,aka,Libya UN Resolution 273,Egpyt,President Mubarik?
The Good Old USA,waiting on Donald Trump to Ride on by to conquer Iran in the process,with side kick Benjamin?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 08.10.16 17:14

Thankyou for posting this Tony.
We are being lied to daily by the MSM.
Never a mention of Yemen either, why?....because its us that's doing the bombing.
They parade these nobodies, such as Kim Kardashian and Angelina Jolie, in front of the masses to trick us into "look here, don't look there"
I do think they are losing their grip on ordinary peoples opinions though, since we have free will and can search for info online now. Once the much much older generation that are not computer literate are gone will there be anyone left who believes such things, or even the McCann's?

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.10.16 17:37

I found this report informative but not definitive. As with all things that are discussed there is inevitable bias on both sides of the fence.

I know little to nothing about conflict in the Middle East past or present which makes me your average consumer of media reportage sucking up the fear, terror and lack of humanity which goes against the grain of being a civilized human being in a comfortable and so-called free, tolerant and educated society.

I'm no more likely to believe this report than I am to believe any other report or propaganda but it's good to have an alternative view.

Of course, whilst this is happening there are bombs being dropped on civilians in a conveniently distanced war (it's not happening here in UK or USA or any EU country) and the fear of terrorism spreads to our respective shores. Who funds that terrorism is anyone's guess.

Is there anything new about this?

No, there isn't in my book.

Is this really about Israel? if it is I'm finding it very hard to believe and I'm hoping someone can enlighten me.

The Middle East muslim countries have a history of in-fighting and hating each other. There has been no peace for centuries - they could cause an argument in an empty room so to speak.

The Western world removed Saddam Hussein, who was considered a despot to his own people and opened up a hornets nest, just like they freed Nelson Mandela and screwed South Africa in their 'love-in' appeal to humanity. The fact is that both countries were better off for the majority of their people with the so-called 'despots' in place.

I'm probably not making much sense here but bear with me in my simplistic view.

It's bandied that Israel is an evil state. I couldn't comment on that because I don't know enough and as an individual my opinion carries no weight.

All I can say, honestly and openly as a British citizen is that I have never encountered a problem with Jewish people living in UK and just as I wouldn't like to see a Muslim leader of this nation, I wouldn't like to see a Jewish leader either. The United Kingdom is a society based on Christian principles and as much as the government (whichever party) wish to have an inclusive agenda in order to court votes from self-generated ghettoes where they dwell on being 'minorities' and 'victims', the government understands that this is not the right thing to do.

The upper echelons of our world, the Jews and Muslims with money and oil will always control governments. Africa is only of interest because of its resources and is open to the highest bidder. Why anyone would think the UK has clean hands in any of this is beyond my comprehension. We sell arms to both sides of any war. No-one mentions the Chinese invasion of trade. The Chinese have been underselling us with cheap labour, poor products and vile cultural business practice for years. The world banks have allowed this.

I know this is a very naiive and uninformed opinion but at least it's an opinion and I await to be educated.

Oh, and Tony Blair was too afraid to become Catholic until he 'retired' from government.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 08.10.16 20:34

@aquila wrote:I found this report informative but not definitive. As with all things that are discussed there is inevitable bias on both sides of the fence.

I know little to nothing about conflict in the Middle East past or present which makes me your average consumer of media reportage sucking up the fear, terror and lack of humanity which goes against the grain of being a civilized human being in a comfortable and so-called free, tolerant and educated society.

I'm no more likely to believe this report than I am to believe any other report or propaganda but it's good to have an alternative view.

Of course, whilst this is happening there are bombs being dropped on civilians in a conveniently distanced war (it's not happening here in UK or USA or any EU country) and the fear of terrorism spreads to our respective shores. Who funds that terrorism is anyone's guess.

Is this really about Israel? if it is I'm finding it very hard to believe and I'm hoping someone can enlighten me.

The Middle East muslim countries have a history of in-fighting and hating each other. There has been no peace for centuries - they could cause an argument in an empty room so to speak.

The Western world removed Saddam Hussein, who was considered a despot to his own people and opened up a hornets nest, just like they freed Nelson Mandela and screwed South Africa in their 'love-in' appeal to humanity. The fact is that both countries were better off for the majority of their people with the so-called 'despots' in place.

It's bandied that Israel is an evil state. I couldn't comment on that because I don't know enough and as an individual my opinion carries no weight.

All I can say, honestly and openly as a British citizen is that I have never encountered a problem with Jewish people living in UK and just as I wouldn't like to see a Muslim leader of this nation, I wouldn't like to see a Jewish leader either. The United Kingdom is a society based on Christian principles and as much as the government (whichever party) wish to have an inclusive agenda in order to court votes from self-generated ghettoes where they dwell on being 'minorities' and 'victims', the government understands that this is not the right thing to do.

The upper echelons of our world, the Jews and Muslims with money and oil will always control governments. Africa is only of interest because of its resources and is open to the highest bidder. Why anyone would think the UK has clean hands in any of this is beyond my comprehension. We sell arms to both sides of any war. No-one mentions the Chinese invasion of trade. The Chinese have been underselling us with cheap labour, poor products and vile cultural business practice for years. The world banks have allowed this.

I know this is a very naiive and uninformed opinion but at least it's an opinion and I await to be educated.

Oh, and Tony Blair was too afraid to become Catholic until he 'retired' from government.
Well, I for one think it an excellent post.  A simplistic view is always preferable to an academic perspective - all gas and gaiters!

I have always believed that the powers behind such as ISIS are European/American.  What you say about the Middle Eastern countries always being at war against each other is quite true, but this so called Jihadist movement is not true Islam - whatever one elects to think about Muslims, the religion in itself might appear a bit wacky but the believers are not all murderers and/or warmongers.  Indeed, I don't believe the Jihadist members are fighting in the name of Islam, I believe they are nothing but mercenaries recruited and controlled by western powers - in short pawns in a fight for world dominance.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 08.10.16 21:01

@Verdi wrote:
@aquila wrote:I found this report informative but not definitive. As with all things that are discussed there is inevitable bias on both sides of the fence.

Well, I for one think it an excellent post.  A simplistic view is always preferable to an academic perspective - all gas and gaiters!

I have always believed that the powers behind such as ISIS are European/American.  What you say about the Middle Eastern countries always being at war against each other is quite true, but this so called Jihadist movement is not true Islam - whatever one elects to think about Muslims, the religion in itself might appear a bit wacky but the believers are not all murderers and/or warmongers.  Indeed, I don't believe the Jihadist members are fighting in the name of Islam, I believe they are nothing but mercenaries recruited and controlled by western powers - in short pawns in a fight for world dominance.

Btw, Quite a lot of these issues are discussed in Rich d. Halls latest vids, and sounds like his next set, in a fortnight, are on the same subject again. howdy

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 08.10.16 23:48

@Roxyroo wrote:

Btw, Quite a lot of these issues are discussed in Rich d. Halls latest vids, and sounds like his next set, in a fortnight, are on  the same subject again. howdy
Thank you thumbsup .

Have to say, I don't follow the work of Richard D. Hall ( blushing1 )  outside of the Madeleine McCann case and a couple of videos he's worked on with Tony.  I will make a point of finding the time to look at these.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 10.10.16 21:58

Thanks for the video link Tony.  I have listened to this lady before, I think it was on RT.

I`ve never understood all the anti Assad/Syria/Russia business.  I may have been wrong but I always understood Syria to be one of the most liberal countries in the Middle East with a population of mixed religions all living together quite happily.  Bashar Assad has been democratically elected by the Syrian people.  Again, I may be wrong, but under Bashar`s leadership I thought the country was gradually becoming more open and tolerant. They also had a reasonable relationship with Turkey until Syria supported the Kurds.  

Bashar Assad didn`t want to be leader - it was supposed to be his elder brother but he was killed in a motor accident so Bashar had to give up being an Opthalmologist and move back home.  

In the interviews I`ve seen with him, he comes across well. He has a mighty job to do in trying not to be bullied by the crazy Americans.  If the Americans don`t back off, it`s going to get nuclear, courtesy of Vladimir.

Latest Interview with Bashar

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.10.16 0:06

@Richard IV wrote: I may have been wrong but I always understood Syria to be one of the most liberal countries in the Middle East with a population of mixed religions all living together quite happily.
Often the case until the super powers put the boot in!  It's not the citizens or even always the rulers of Middle Eastern countries that incite conflict - it's the westerners that are working towards a united global dominance. 

Ever noticed how the USA and major European powers are first in at any sign of trouble?  When talking of a continent that are forever at loggerheads, you have to ask what business it is of the Western powers to intervene, there is no apparent benefit - au contraire, they only add to the killing (murder) of thousands of innocent people.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 11.10.16 0:54

Russian media were making documentaries about the Western-funded Muslim leaders sending drugged-up followers to commit attrocities while imbibed years ago. (ETA - I would have linked this if it werent so explicit)

These are the same people who the likes of Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama were funding under the table to subvert the Syrian regime.

Same story as Libya - arm insurgents, then claim the government is attacking civilians when they fight back against armed insurgents.

So black and white its not even funny.

And all while holding hands with the Saudi 'royal family'

April28th

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 11.10.16 17:01

I've always believed body of lies was an interesting movie.

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanatoo on 11.10.16 17:55

I've been pilloried for taking a stance in public, on the BBC news archive , over Syria.
At the time I was called all manner of names.
A 'dangerous anarchist' , a 'radical activist' etc.

I'm a 62 year old Nanna who thinks ALL children should feel safe at night.

Glad to see eyes being opened to the staggering levels of mendacity in the MSM.

Nanatoo

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.10.16 17:56

Everyone wants to feel safe in their beds, safe on their streets, safe in their homes...generally safe.

Everyone wants to believe that secret services are doing their secret stuff to ensure that people are safe.

Everyone has seen a James Bond movie and wants to believe it even though it's beyond belief. Crikey, the UK, London Olympic Games included James Bond and the Queen at the opening.

We want to believe there is some higher power that protects us.

When it boils down to reality, our governments couldn't actually run a piss up in a brewery, are happy to wallow in strangulation by red-tape (see EU as an example) and don't understand anything other than their individual right to earn as much money as they can before they cut loose and flee (see Nigel Farage now advising Donald Trump).

We all want to believe there is something great and good about our own nations and our governments. Politics has never been a clean business and nowadays it's dirtier than ever - see Clinton/Trump to fully appreciate a human low - I could cry for every person who fought in WW2 to watch these bastards fight over who will be president of USA.

We want to believe someone in charge is not only going to do the right thing but to do things right. Doing things right means taking the risk of being unpopular, something the UK press will not allow because our politicians are owned by Murdoch whether they like it or not.

What a sad world we live in. My favourite book is I Claudius. Nothing has changed.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.10.16 22:15

President Bassar al Assad of Syria interviewed on TV by a Danish journalist, 6th October. The entire interview is conducted in English with no interpreters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3lihkh182I#t=362

Is he the repressive, brutal monster portrayed in the British media?

Or are the jihadist, militant terrorists and their Saudi Arabian backers the real problem?

Are the Western media reporting this war in a balanced way?

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.10.16 8:17

Syria was on the hit list after 9/11.

Doesn't matter what Assad was like.

Iran is after that.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down