The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The British Hate Industry - Exposed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This new focus on hate crimes...

11% 11% 
[ 2 ]
32% 32% 
[ 6 ]
53% 53% 
[ 10 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

The British Hate Industry - Exposed

Post by NotAHater on 05.10.16 22:18

An article appeared in the Daily Mail on 24 September titled: "The Great Brexit Hate Crime Myth", by Guy Adams. I'm not sure if it is online, it may well be. These are some notes I made on it:

============

A MEETING AT THE GRANGE CITY HOTEL, Thursday  22 September 2016

Source: Daily Mail, 24 September 2016 – by Guy Adams

Grange City Hotel

Cost for event: £339 to £575

Attnded by: Civil Servants
Academics
Councils
Police Forces
CPS
Some private firms

SIXTH ANNUAL TACKLING HATE CRIME CONFERENCE

Staged by CAPITA (FTSE 100, worth £6.5 billion)

Purpose: “How best to respond to the surging growth of hate crime….which has risen 57% since the EU Referendum vote”

Speakers called for draconian measures to combat the rising tide of bigotry on our streets

The country is riven with homophobia, racism, virulent abuse of foreigners, or disabled people, or religious minorities, or people of unusual sexualities.

There were claims that we are in the middle of a ‘hate crime epidemic.  

Keynote speaker Mark Hamilton, Assistant Chief Constable of Northern Ireland, said: “There is more hate crime in London than in the whole of the United States”.

How was the figure of a 57% rise in hate crime since the referendum’ reached? It has been recycled endlessly by liberal commentators, the BBC and left-wing newspapers. The figure came in a press release issued by the National Police Chief’s Council on 27 June, three days after the Referendum result was allowed. In a footnote, it stated that “85 people had logged hate crime incidents on True Vision since 23 June, up from 54 during the corresponding one month earlier.

What was NOT published in the media was this statement in the NPPC report: “There have been no major spikes in tensions since the referendum vote…This 57% increase should not be read as a national increase in hate crime but an increase in reporting through one mechanism” over a single 96-hour period”.

At the 6th Annual Hate Crime Conference, attendees used the figure to falsely claim that “hate crime has risen by 57% across Britain during the entire period since the Brexit vote (3 months)”

The Daily Mail pointed out this misuse of data to CAPITA. They instantly deleted all references to the 57% claim on their website and literature, claiming it was ‘an inadvertent error’.

“Hate crime has become a growing and lucrative industry…it is a deeply cynical industry where such dishonesty and hysteria reign, truth has been replaced with left-wing dogma, and verifiable facts no longer count for much at all.

Guy Adams points out:

“London has just elected a Muslim mayor by a whacking majority…gay marriage is not just legal but supported by a comfortable majority of adults…children form ethnic minoriities consistently outperform their white working-class counterparts in school and university….surveys by the respected and politically neutral think tank Pew Reseach along with the prestigious British Social Attitudes Survey show racial prejudice in long-term and perhaps terminal decline”..

Hate offences:  2012/3:  42,255
Hate offences:  2013/4:  44,467
Hate offences:  2014/5:  52,528

One of Home Secretary Amber Rudd’s first moves after becoming Home Secretary was to launch a ‘Hate Crime Action Plan’.  The Home Affairs Select Committee is now holding an enquiry into ‘Hate Crime and its violent consequences’. In October the government will be promoting a ‘Hate Crime Awareness Week’.

The government is spending £2.4 million on a fund to protect themselves against hate crimes and the Met is creating a ‘crime hub’ to target online trolls.

Leicester and Sussex Universities have departments of ‘Hate Crime Studies’.

The governments gives six-figure sums to charities which ;combat’ or ‘monitor’ hate.

Police forces have special staff to log hate crime or hate incidents.

Kensington and Chelsea have a dedicated PCSO for ‘hate crime’.

The CPS has a ‘Hate Crime Co-ordinator; in all 13 regions with ‘Diversity and Community Engagement Managers’ who deliver ‘The Hate Crime Assurance Scheme’

Guy Adams: “The leading lights who attended Capita’s conference owe their jobs, status and mortgages to the fashionable perception that hate crime is somehow spiraling out of control”.

NEW FORMS OF HATE

Originally, in 198, it was used for ‘racial intolerance’.

In 2003, religious hate was included.

Since then, disability hate crime homophobic abuse, transphobic abuse and ‘crimes against older people have come within the definition of ‘hate crimes’.

Last year there were 15,442 hate crime prosecutions, with 12,845 being successful, a third of which received a ‘sentence uplift’ for the hate .  

Nottinghamshire Police have been trialing the addition of ‘misogyny’ as a hate crime, with wolf-whistling been deemed ‘hate’.  In other areas, making fun of Goths has been deemed ‘hate’  

'Stop Hate UK' gets and annual grant of £240,000 a year, nearly all from the government.   

A hate incident is defined as “Any criminal offence which is perceived, by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice’…evidence of hostility is not required…the perception of the victim, or any other person, is the defining factor”.

A recent example was featured in the Spectator. Kevin O’Sullivan took a train back from a funeral. 24 hours later, a man contacted the police to say that he (O’Suillvan) had stopped him from making a ’phone call by shouting: “Are you ’phoning your gay lover?”

The case came to court. O’Sullivan’s legal team recovered CCTV which showed that the complainant had not used a ‘phone at all. The case was dismissed, but not before O’Sullivan had incurred £15,000 in legal fees to defend himself. He told the Spectator: “The affair has given me a ringside seat at the edge of insanity”.

The police website, True Vision, “allows anyone, anywhere in Britain, to report a hate incident ,even if  they were not the victim, have no idea of the victim’s identity, can provide no supporting evidence, and would prefer to remain anonymous…their claims  then get logged as official statistics and used by ‘experts’ to draw sweeping conclusions about the state of the nation”.

On Facebook, after the Brexit vote, a forum called ‘Worrying Signs’ was established for anyone dealing with ‘Post-Brexit fall-out’…advising them to report incidents to True Vision.    

Windows were broken in south London Spanish and Turkish restaurants in the days after the Brexit vote. Pictures of the incident were shared 1,833 shares within hours. Labour MP Dawn Butler tweeted the picture describing it as ‘awful’ while someone else called it ‘Kristallnacht all over again”. Police later investigated the incident and decided it bore all the hallmarks of an attempted robbery, and was no ‘hate crime’.

A second incident occurred when someone posted on Facebook: “My friend works at a well-known restaurant in Mayfair. 15 people just came in to celebrate the Leave vote. The customers dismissed him and asked for an English lawyer, because he wa Italian!!!”  The so-called Institute of Race Relations promply included this alleged incident as part of an official report into ‘post-Brexit violence’. But the restaurant denied all knowledge of such an incident and no other evidence about this claim has ever emerged.

NotAHater

Back to top Go down

Re: The British Hate Industry - Exposed

Post by BlueBag on 06.10.16 8:31

"Hate crime" isn't usually hate.

Lot's of stuff is being labeled hate when it is in fact opposition to left wing liberal ideology or questioning those in authority.

Freedom of speech is the fulcrum of a free society.

Don't let them take it away by stealth.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Tone on 07.10.16 2:19

Tony - what's this nonsense poll all about and why do you have to post it up as a guest and not one of your many socks?

Speaking of socks, how did your conversation go with dturbo the other day..  tongue

Hilarious stuff. Although it's pretty sad really that you have to resort to talking to yourself all the time. Tis expected though of course as everyone knows. 

Do you think when the McCanns get exposed for what they are then you will as well? 

I do and like everyone else, looking forward to it. 

Sweet dreams about Sonia. I'm sure she's seen through you like everyone else as well, hence the constant attack. 

Oh dear. 

Nevermind, knit some more socks old chap and chat amongst yourself some more.  thumbsup

Turbo Tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 07.10.16 10:00

Turbo Tone wrote:Tony - what's this nonsense poll all about and why do you have to post it up as a guest and not one of your many socks?

Speaking of socks, how did your conversation go with dturbo the other day..  tongue

Hilarious stuff. Although it's pretty sad really that you have to resort to talking to yourself all the time. Tis expected though of course as everyone knows. 

Do you think when the McCanns get exposed for what they are then you will as well? 

Sweet dreams about Sonia. I'm sure she's seen through you like everyone else as well, hence the constant attack. 

Oh dear. 

Nevermind, knit some more socks old chap and chat amongst yourself some more.  thumbsup

Unlike TM u mean? Like they don't have many many socks? They must have as no one believes them anymore!
And I agree with most of what Tony says, maybe not all of it, but from what I've seen so far on this forum it is far more polite and agreeable to myself than twitter or any of the vile FaceBook groups.
Opinions can be diverse here but there's no name calling, except from anonymous trolls like yourself!
Justice for Madeleine is all that matters.

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 07.10.16 11:16

@Roxyroo wrote:
Turbo Tone wrote:Tony - what's this nonsense poll all about and why do you have to post it up as a guest and not one of your many socks?

Oh dear. 

Unlike TM u mean? Like they don't have many many socks? They must have as no one believes them anymore!
And I agree with most of what Tony says, maybe not all of it, but from what I've seen so far on this forum it is far more polite and agreeable to myself than twitter or any of the vile FaceBook groups.
Opinions can be diverse here but there's no name calling, except from anonymous trolls like yourself!
Justice for Madeleine is all that matters.

He's not anonymous to me.
He's Andrew, the self-confessed obsessed stalker of Tony, from MMM - again.
But Candyfloss and Freedom love him and tolerate his behaviour, whereas all his usernames get banned from here and his only way of abusing Tony and this forum is by abusing my hospitality for allowing Guests to post here without the need to register.
And, of course, when he phones Tony in the early hours of the morning to issue death threats.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum