The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

9/11 lawsuits bill causes Saudi Arabia 'great concern'

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 30.09.16 11:22

Yesterday's BBC webpage had the following story which, I think,  takes the biscuit.

It has been passed that the relatives of the survivors of 911 can sue the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Despite being no trace of either a plane or a building left,  passports of Saudis and a bandanna were found. Can there be anyone who doesn't believe they were planted?  An aircraft engine was planted down the sidewalk but didn't belong to any of the planes on 9/11/2001. Parts , small enough to pick up, were found in front of the Pentagon and an engine ring didn't match the supposed airliner that hit the Pentagon.

Many of the Saudis claimed to be involved are still alive.

I researched 9/11 very early on and with my professional , hands-on experience, I knew the videos were fake.

Larry Silverstein was planning a new Building 7 in 2000 and a few weeks before 9/11 he insured the Twin Towers for $3.5B each. Yes, that's $7Billion. To save any further loss of life he considered the best thing to do was to pull it. A few hours later it came down. The quickest demolition rigging in history...it usually takes weeks or months. It was announced on the BBC 20 minutes before Building 7 came down....LOOK BEHIND YOU.  eBay doesn't have any crystal balls like the Beeb has.

The huge amount of gold in the basement was removed in the early hours, possibly days before.

The Twin Towers were losing money and not being fully utilised. The beams were coated in asbestos and removal would have been expensive. A pancake collapse would have showered the area with asbestos so a different approach was needed. Building 7 housed a shed load of Data. Some on Enron which needed to be got rid of. It was a Command & Control centre.

Sending all the military planes in the wrong or no direction was unbelievable.

I would like to know if anyone believes you can fit an airliner through a 12 feet hole in the Pentagon.

Some wag said the wings must have folded back...what like in a cartoon in fright !!!

Quote BBC...

Thousands of people died on 11 September 2001 in the largest terror attack ever on US soil
Saudi Arabia's foreign ministry has said it is a matter of "great concern" that 9/11 relatives in the US may be able to sue the kingdom for damages.
On Wednesday the US Congress voted for a law allowing families of nearly 3,000 people killed in the attacks to sue.
In doing so they overrode a veto by President Barack Obama, who said it would set a "dangerous precedent".
Fifteen of the 19 hijackers that day were Saudi nationals, but the kingdom has denied any role in the attacks.
In a statement, the country's foreign ministry said: "The erosion of sovereign immunity will have a negative impact on all nations, including the United States."
The 9/11 bill row, explained
Their argument parallels the one made by Mr Obama. He said on CNN after the vote that the law set a "dangerous precedent" and could lead to the US being opened to "a situation where we're suddenly exposed to liabilities for all the work that we're doing all around the world and suddenly finding ourselves subject to private lawsuits".

'Buyers' remorse'

Meanwhile, leaders of the Republican party in Congress have said they want to reconsider the law. The Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell admitted that lawmakers had not understood the possible consequences of the legislation.
"Everybody was aware of who the potential beneficiaries were but nobody really had focused on the downside in terms of our international relationships,'" Mr McConnell said.
The White House spokesman Josh Earnest said it was "a pretty classic case of rapid onset buyer's remorse".

'The right thing to do'

On CNN, Mr Obama also suggested that that voting patterns in Congress were influenced by political concerns.
"If you're perceived as voting against 9/11 families right before an election, not surprisingly, that's a hard vote for people to take," he said.
"But it would have been the right thing to do."
Mr Obama had tried to convince Congress members not to vote for the bill
Saudi Arabia, an oil-rich kingdom and key US ally in the Middle East, had lobbied furiously against the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism (Jasta) legislation.
It has stopped short of specifying how it might retaliate but has called on Congress to reverse the decision.
Relatives of those killed in 9/11 have welcomed the bill's passing.
"We rejoice in this triumph and look forward to our day in court and a time when we may finally get more answers regarding who was truly behind the attacks," said Terry Strada, national chair of the 9/11 Families & Survivors United for Justice Against Terrorism.

End of Quote.

I copied the whole piece except for 2 photo/videos.   Before, when I have given links, I found that the content had changed and my point got lost.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9/11 lawsuits bill causes Saudi Arabia 'great concern'

Post by whatsupdoc on 30.09.16 22:01

I have just watched the YouTube video explaining the money side of 9-11 including the Put Options against the airlines' shares dropping after 9-11 and much more.

There is always much to learn when you Follow the Money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxjTQ0SCDZc

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 01.10.16 10:24

We haven't been told the truth.

In fact we've been provably lied to.

Start with the Florida classroom.

George Bush is sitting there.... Andrew Card enters and whispers in his ear "A second plane hit the second tower, America is under attack".

Card AND Bush are on record claiming these words.

This is a 100% lie.

@4.50 in this video.

Try it yourself... try saying "a second plane hit the second tower, america is under attack as Card leans in and out.

You won't do be able to do it.

So what was Bush told? 

Fewer words for sure!

I believe he got an update about the second plane which he already knew about... " the second plane hit".

Then he sits there doing nothing. He has no questions.

He doesn't say "excuse me for a few minutes"... it's a natural break in the lesson.

The Secret Service do nothing.

An orchestrated attack is happening, an unknown number of planes are in the air and they do nothing. 

The scale of the attack is unknown, two so far, and they do nothing.

The President may be a target... they do nothing.

Bush even takes his time at the end of the lesson to do some smiling and hand-shaking.

It's BS.

They knew about the attacks at the very least and they knew Bush was not in danger.

This is the simplest evidence of a 9/11 lie you can offer to anyone who thinks 9/11 was just Bin Laden. They will get it.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 01.10.16 11:17

This is the simplest evidence of a 9/11 lie you can offer to anyone who thinks 9/11 was just Bin Laden

I don't think Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11, they tried to use him as a scapegoat, all an inside job. They murdered thousands of their own people, for what?...an excuse to go to war? More and more people are now waking up to the fact of what our leaders are capable of doing to their own people. Some think that the next "staged"event will be even bigger, it's even been suggested nuclear...god help us all! We discuss it, but yet we all sit and do nothing, stand by while our wonderful leaders plot the next event to bring murder and mayhem on their own people. We are all classed as "nutters" conspiracy theorists.  One thing is sure, it will happen again, but on what scale, where and when is anyone's guess.

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 01.10.16 12:11

By allowing these lawsuits to be pursued, it draws attention to Saudi involvement, it's another form of don't look over here, look over there.
I can't believe any US court would grant such a pursuance unless it was part of a plan to divert attention from the US involvement and point to Saudi complicity.

But while the likes of Silverstein made millions in insurance money, and others made millions and probably more from going to war, we miss another money making venture.

The building of One World Trade Center, but below we see the largest civil engineering  project in America. The rail terminals and complex being built deep under Manhattan.

I think I'm right in saying 7 buildings collapsed on 9/11 not just the 2 tall ones and building 7. I'm pretty sure it was 7 in total.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayonne on 01.10.16 12:41

If you want to research the truth of the logistics of 9/11 look at checktheevidence.com and also Richard D Halls richplanet website, also you can read the book "where did the towers go?" by Dr Judy wood. Both websites have you tube channels where you can watch videos about what really happened to the world trade centre.

Bayonne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 01.10.16 14:51

Bayonne  Just had a look at   checktheevidence.com  I thought it sounded familiar. It's Andrew Johnson who appears with Richard Hall in his programs. I think both are doing a great job.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayonne on 01.10.16 18:17

@whatsupdoc wrote:Bayonne  Just had a look at   checktheevidence.com  I thought it sounded familiar. It's Andrew Johnson who appears with Richard Hall in his programs. I think both are doing a great job.
whatsupdoc yes! They are doing a really great job.

Bayonne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 01.10.16 18:38

Judy Wood space beams and "no planes" is complete garbage.

Designed to make people with simpler more direct questions look stupid by association.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 01.10.16 19:45

@BlueBag wrote:Judy Wood space beams and "no planes" is complete garbage.

Designed to make people with simpler more direct questions look stupid by association.

BlueBag , could you explain how steel and concrete were turned to dust? A pancake collapse would have left a huge pile of rubble...over 100 floors worth. I have watched many demolition videos and there is always a huge pile of rubble to clear away.

Short of a new, unknown and advanced technology, I don't understand how there was no rubble on the ground. There was no seismic trace of a building hitting the ground.

The videos of the planes were released hours later and were obviously computer generated.

There was no plane on the wide angle shot and then after a couple of zoom ins a plane appears. The editing was set up with a luminance key which went wrong and they did a panic Fade to Black to cover up the nose showing on the other side of the Tower. Also , planes at that height would have been deafening and a speed of over 500mph is just an impossibility. Ask any jet pilot.

Many people were fooled because they didn't understand what was happening.

Many of the mechanical engineers and architects are saying it was an inside job.

If you think an airliner went through a 12 feet hole in the Pentagon without any wing or tail marks on the building then you have been deceived.

If you think it was all honest reporting, then why did the BBC say Building 7 had come down 20 minutes before it did?

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 01.10.16 20:02

1) The 2nd plane hit 20 minutes after the first plane.

There were thousands watching the second impact and there are at least 70 videos of it from the public.

That's Judy Woods stupid no planes dealt with.

2) Nanothermite dust all over the crime scene.

No need for Judy Wood's stupid "exotic weapons".

She's a shill or a nutter.

I vote shill.

"Look at those crazy 9/11 conspiracy theorists".

Job done.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 01.10.16 20:06

@whatsupdoc wrote:

If you think it was all honest reporting, then why did the BBC say Building 7 had come down 20 minutes before it did?
That is the only serious point you have.

It's one of my questions as well.

Building 7 is a red flag.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 01.10.16 20:32

Not sure if you have seen this before ...A film made for cops and firefighters by cops and fire fighters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5UyynjxAyw&feature=youtu.be

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 01.10.16 21:22

The military have had holographic warfare tech for at least thirty years.
Its not just Doctor Judy Wood PhD that thinks this, what about John Lear of LearJet putting his rep on the line too? Dr Wood also successfully sued the american government.
If u watch any footage of the towers you can see steel disintegrate in mid air with your own eyes. What on earth caused this? It was definitely not thermite or planes!

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY on 01.10.16 21:51

When a plane crashes & they find the debris the first thing they do is try put it back together to find out what went wrong that caused the plane to crash. In 9/11 three steel framed buildings came down due to fire which in the history of steel framed buildings that has never happened before and not since. The jet fuel would have burnt out on impact so what do they do? They come in with dump trucks and ship all that steel to China for recycling removing the evidence of the biggest crime scene probably ever. Firemen policemen, office workers & Joe Soap on the street all reported explosions going off in the basements before towers came down. Over 2,000 experts and growing are all now stating those buildings came down in a controlled demolition! Also highly suspect is that one of the alleged hijackers passport survived the impact of the plane hitting and the explosion that followed & the eventual downfall of the tower to be found in the street! Bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the WTC Complex a few days before 9/11 it all stinks the Pentagon included, numerous pilots who have 100s of hours flying time all agree that the plane could not fly at those speeds at that low altitude where is the footage? We are given 4 stills of a white object and are told it was a passenger plane! Where is the debris and there was another unidentified plane flying that day over the Pentagon? The small impact hole couldn't possibly be made by a passenger plane it's not plausible imo.
Maud Dibb done a great film on the 7/7 London bombings it's called The Riple Effect and Richard D Hall has interviewed Maud & it's all on Utube I would recommend you check it out.

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 01.10.16 21:59

@DENNISSALLY wrote:When a plane crashes & they find the debris the first thing they do is try put it back together to find out what went wrong that caused the plane to crash. In 9/11 three steel framed buildings came down due to fire which in the history of steel framed buildings that has never happened before and not since. The jet fuel would have burnt out on impact so what do they do? They come in with dump trucks and ship all that steel to China for recycling removing the evidence of the biggest crime scene probably ever. Firemen policemen, office workers & Joe Soap on the street all reported explosions going off in the basements before towers came down. Over 2,000 experts and growing are all now stating those buildings came down in a controlled demolition!  Also highly suspect is that one of the alleged hijackers passport survived the impact of the plane hitting and the explosion that followed & the eventual downfall of the tower to be found in the street! Bomb sniffing dogs were removed from the WTC Complex a few days before 9/11 it all stinks the Pentagon included, numerous pilots who have 100s of hours flying time all agree that the plane could not fly at those speeds at that low altitude where is the footage? We are given 4 stills of a white object and are told it was a passenger plane! Where is the debris and there was another unidentified plane flying that day over the Pentagon?  The small impact hole couldn't possibly be made by a passenger plane it's not plausible imo.
Maud Dibb done a great film on the 7/7 London bombings it's called The Riple Effect and Richard D Hall has interviewed Maud & it's all on Utube I would recommend you check it out.

Agreed but Rich d hall does not agree about thermite being used to actually bring them down because of all the skullduggery involved with Richard gage/architects for 9/11/Andrew Johnston debacle.
As a scot I adored the Maud dibb interview where he explains about the queen sitting on the false stone of scone!

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY on 01.10.16 22:09

As a Scot of course you enjoyed that part big grin being born in Glasgow myself I quite liked that part myself. Didn't they find thermite in the dust of the trade centres?

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 01.10.16 23:03

@Roxyroo wrote:The military have had holographic warfare tech for at least thirty years.
Its not just Doctor Judy Wood PhD that thinks this, what about John Lear of LearJet putting his rep on the line too? Dr Wood also successfully sued the american government.
If u watch any footage of the towers you can see steel disintegrate in mid air with your own eyes. What on earth caused this? It was definitely not thermite or planes!
I'll say it again.

The second plane crashed 20 minutes after the first one.

Thousands were watching and there are at least 70 videos of it from the public.

There is no holographic warfare tech that could project a plane like this visible over a vast area from all angles.

None.

As for space beams... give us an example of the military using them before or after in the 15 years since 9/11.

There are none.

Because it doesn't exist.

Meanwhile there are much simpler questions about 9/11.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 02.10.16 8:10

BluBag           If  a plane hit one of the Towers and the building collapsed, purely hypothetically, mind you, there would be a large seismic trace of the event and 100+ floors of rubble.

Please explain why there is no rubble. When an old building is demolished, there is a lot of clearing up to do which costs time and money. Why didn't we see 100+ floors of rubble on 9/11?

We actually saw rescue workers and their dogs walking over a small amount of debris. A corner of one of the Towers was still standing where some firemen were trapped. They looked up and saw daylight and were finally dug out by their incredulous rescuers. This could not have happened with a pancake collapse.

If you look at scores of demolition videos of large buildings being demolished, there is always a huge, tall pile of concrete, brickwork and steel to remove. This wasn't the case with 911 as it wasn't a normal collapse. The Towers were dissolving in mid air and just because you don't know the technology and how  it was done, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

The American secret projects are decades ahead of what we can even contemplate.

I did some screen grabs recently which need cropping and resizing showing the start of a film and a grab further in. The film was the Sci-Fi series, which I watched at the ABC on a Saturday morning, called Flash Gordon "Space Soldiers". It showed wall-mounted TVs with a rectangular aspect ratio close to what we have now.The film was shot on 35mm film in 1936. One episode even showed a demonstration of cloaking, just pretend, of course. Whoever designed the sets certainly had some visions of the future.  It was in the 50's when I saw the films.
Technology has been leaked ever so slowly over the last 80 years , although Transistors to Integrated Circuits didn't waste much time.

Powerful laser weapons are now fitted to large aircraft. I have added a link showing a beam weapon firing at an unidentified flying object in space. This is NASA footage. Probably better copies about.

If one tried to explain a transistor radio or TV to a caveman, they would grab it, hit it, toast it, spit it out and say UGG Garbage, not food UGG. So please do some research before saying garbage, silly , rubbish etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjaTazrQS-U

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 02.10.16 8:12

Were thousands of people watching the second plane impact - yes or no?

It's that simple.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayonne on 02.10.16 8:28

Space beams? LOL! It's called a directed energy weapon or DEW but you would know this having read the book. Where did you get your copy?

Bayonne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 02.10.16 9:17

@Bayonne wrote:Space beams? LOL! It's called a directed energy weapon or DEW but you would know this having read the book. Where did you get your copy?

And directed energy beams from space have been used how many times since 9/11? The last 15 years?

What evidence do you have this space technology exists and is in orbit?

Did they invent it just for 9/11 and then not bother with it for the next 15 years?

It might have been useful in Iraq, Afghanistan?

It doesn't exist.

I've seen DEW videos from 2010 and they are nowhere near the scale required to demolish a building from space.

Meanwhile... there's all that nano-thermite.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayonne on 02.10.16 9:53

@BlueBag wrote:
@Bayonne wrote:Space beams? LOL! It's called a directed energy weapon or DEW but you would know this having read the book. Where did you get your copy?

And directed energy beams from space have been used how many times since 9/11? The last 15 years?

What evidence do you have this space technology exists and is in orbit?

Did they invent it just for 9/11 and then not bother with it for the next 15 years?

It might have been useful in Iraq, Afghanistan?

It doesn't exist.

I've seen DEW videos from 2010 and they are nowhere near the scale required to demolish a building from space.

Meanwhile... there's all that nano-thermite.
Who knows how many times they've been used since 9/11, the last 15 years? I don't. You don't. It would take a lot of research to determine that. The BIG QUESTION is what it's been used for. I'm still boiling my kettle and paying British gas.

I personally have no evidence to say that it's in orbit at this very moment. 

I doubt that they invented it for 9/11 but I have no proof that they did not. I suspect they have had the technology for longer. They don't want us to know they have it because it can be used for extremely good things to put it mildly. 

It might have been/be extremely useful in Iraq and Afghanistan and maybe even Syria for good and evil but we aren't supposed to know that. 

I'm sure the videos from 2010 are nowhere near the scale required to demolish a building from space.

You are right. The technology doesn't exsist.....at least not in the publics mind. Lets all go back to bed eh? 

Nano-thermite you say? We like a bit of nano thermite on a Sunday morning  lol

I feel it was me that lead us all off thread so here's an article I found about the JASTA to put us all on track again. 
http://www.trueactivist.com/the-one-thing-everyone-missed-about-the-911-bill-override/

I'm not saying it's a great and true article or source.... Take from it what you will.

Bayonne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 02.10.16 10:04

BlueBag  Please answer my question.  Where did the Towers go?  Why no rubble?

Can a plane strike cause a building to turn to dust?  The Empire State building was hit accidentally by a bomber without much damage to the building.

The wide shot says it all ...no planes.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 02.10.16 10:05

You have as much evidence for "space beams" as "aliens did it" or an "a giant invisible angel with his flaming sword".

That is zero evidence by the way.

Judy Wood is a shill whose purpose is make anyone with simpler questions about 9/11 look like nutters by association.

It's an old game.

Meanwhile nano-thermite at the 9/11 site is hard evidence.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum