The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

US Presidential Debates begin tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who will win the Presidential Debates?

24% 24% 
[ 6 ]
20% 20% 
[ 5 ]
56% 56% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 25

US Presidential Debates begin tonight

Post by April28th on 26.09.16 22:33

Anybody else staying up to watch these live?

I've had zero interest in these in the past, but this is an unprecedented election battle. The way the media here has tried so hard to make us believe Trump is an awful, lying, racist, 'islamophobic' figure fit only for derision has been predictable but disgusting nonetheless. It is backfiring in America, the same way operation fear failed during the Brexit referendum.

A panellist on Question Time last week drew great applause for her ridiculous assertion that she'd 'rather vote for Hillary in a coma than see Trump as Commander in Chief.'

Meanwhile we have Hillary Clinton who under any other circumstance would be in jail right now - but even the Head of the FBI can't indict her due to her position. And she also can't seem to speak for more than 10 minutes without coughing fits - how tonight will go has me enthralled before its even started.

April28th

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential Debates begin tonight

Post by BlueBag on 27.09.16 7:53

As bad a Trump is, Hillary is badder and should be in prison.

She is a very dangerous person.

They are both extreme pro-Israel so all the international trouble will continue.

Out of 300 million people this is the best they could come up with?

Ah.. no this what has been foisted on them.

Whatever happened to the idea that anyone could be President... it was always a fairytale.

You can be President if you are rich or have enough rich people yanking your lead.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 27.09.16 9:18

@BlueBag wrote:As bad a Trump is, Hillary is badder and should be in prison.

She is a very dangerous person.

They are both extreme pro-Israel so all the international trouble will continue.

Out of 300 million people this is the best they could come up with?

Ah.. no this what has been foisted on them.

Whatever happened to the idea that anyone could be President... it was always a fairytale.

You can be President if you are rich or have enough rich people yanking your lead.
http://www.naturalnews.com/055434_death_of_America_Hillary_Clinton_Donald_Trump.html

Even if you/we are lucky enough to be able to read this article, most Americans won't have that chance.

If the message is 'pro the people' it won't be on mainstream media, in fact it will be blocked from the M/M/ monopoly of news coverage.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 27.09.16 9:36

Thank you for the article, I don't care for either of them; my concern is that whoever is "elected" their policies will trickle into the UK? 

Never understood how Hilary could be in the running, we all know who she is married too and who is to say he isn't having any influence? 
Or has it been the other way around?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 27.09.16 10:05

@April28th wrote:Anybody else staying up to watch these live?

I've had zero interest in these in the past, but this is an unprecedented election battle. The way the media here has tried so hard to make us believe Trump is an awful, lying, racist, 'islamophobic' figure fit only for derision has been predictable but disgusting nonetheless. It is backfiring in America, the same way operation fear failed during the Brexit referendum.

A panellist on Question Time last week drew great applause for her ridiculous assertion that she'd 'rather vote for Hillary in a coma than see Trump as Commander in Chief.'

Meanwhile we have Hillary Clinton who under any other circumstance would be in jail right now - but even the Head of the FBI can't indict her due to her position. And she also can't seem to speak for more than 10 minutes without coughing fits - how tonight will go has me enthralled before its even started.

I stayed up to watch it live, I don't really like either of them. The msm reporting is so in favour of Hillary compared to Trump though, always that sleight slant in her favour.

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 27.09.16 10:06

There are stories about the Clintons going back to when Bill was governor of Arkansas about running drugs. Hillary was high up in a law firm at the time, so prosecutions were shall we say.. rare. 
There are, so I've read, stories of 46 or 48 suspicious deaths and/or suspicious suicides of people, aids, staff, close to this duo.
The Whitewater affair which came to light during Bills time in office is still thought by some to be a scam. 
The Clinton foundation is said by some to be an illegal source of money laundering.
Then of course the Hillary email scandal, which apparently was just a mountain built from a molehill.

There is also the question of Hillarys health, the official "she has pneumonia" is disputed, as some speculate she is having seizures or has Parkinsons. Persistent coughing can be linked to seizure.

Whatever is true about the Clintons... given the limited choice, I'd vote Trump.

This post is obviously taken from other people's opinions on tinternet.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Cadogan on 27.09.16 11:46

I have not watched the debate and have not read about it yet .

But:

"We came, we saw, he died! Ha, ha, ha…", says with (Hilarious) laughter the wife of a lascivious perjurer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Whom does the lying woman in the following clip remind you of?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

May also be of interest
http://www.naturalnews.com/055434_death_of_America_Hillary_Clinton_Donald_Trump.html

Tony Cadogan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 27.09.16 12:16

What kind of answer is "How many angels dance on the head of a pin"? Hilary Clinton.
Thanks for the links, can't watch anymore politcal agendas! 
 Makes my stomach churn.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 27.09.16 16:45

@JRP wrote:There are stories about the Clintons going back to when Bill was governor of Arkansas about running drugs. Hillary was high up in a law firm at the time, so prosecutions were shall we say.. rare. 
There are, so I've read, stories of 46 or 48 suspicious deaths and/or suspicious suicides of people, aids, staff, close to this duo.
The Whitewater affair which came to light during Bills time in office is still thought by some to be a scam. 
The Clinton foundation is said by some to be an illegal source of money laundering.
Then of course the Hillary email scandal, which apparently was just a mountain built from a molehill.

There is also the question of Hillarys health, the official "she has pneumonia" is disputed, as some speculate she is having seizures or has Parkinsons. Persistent coughing can be linked to seizure.

Whatever is true about the Clintons... given the limited choice, I'd vote Trump.

For a clue how the Clintons do it, and why they get away with everything look into the case of the missing FBI files.
They have dirt on everybody.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ref;US Election debates

Post by willowthewisp on 28.09.16 17:49

@lj wrote:
@JRP wrote:There are stories about the Clintons going back to when Bill was governor of Arkansas about running drugs. Hillary was high up in a law firm at the time, so prosecutions were shall we say.. rare. 

For a clue how the Clintons do it, and why they get away with everything look into the case of the missing FBI files.
They have dirt on everybody.
The"Good Old USA" land of the Not Free person as to what was wrote,"The Land of the Free",then systematically killed,moved Thousands of Native Americans off their Homelands,"Way of the West" Imperialists ever since causing indiscriminate chaos around the World?
bignono

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum