The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mccann's DUMP Clarence Mitchell !!!!

Post by Verdi on 30.08.16 12:51

@plebgate wrote:Only one lead worth following.   If there is one lead worth following it will be interesting to see whether SY are allowed to continue following the lead.  If not, why not and if not why on earth would the parents think that any PIs could do any better than the SY investigation using £12 million plus of taxpayers money?
What a load of old codswallop!

The PJ had the case pretty well sussed back in the summer of 2007.  Mark Harrison was shipped over to Praia da Luz in July 2007, by dint of extensive experience in the field, he undertook a comprehensive review of all the official (not the McCann dodgy private dicks) detail relative to the investigation which can be read here..

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm

Can't get much more thorough than that - in short preempted Operation Grange.  Free gratis and for nothing, all they needed to do was to acknowledge  Mark Harrison's exemplary report - any subsequent non-event is but cosmetic.

Does the UK establishment really think us mere mortals are so stupid as to be taken in by all this nonsense - or is it they just don't care what we think?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.08.16 12:59

@pennylane wrote:
@DENNISSALLY wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:Latest was OG had "outstanding work still to be done" now officers have said "one lead left worth pursuing
Who've they missed?

pop2
The parents perhaps?

Wishful thinking I fear.

My guess is Op Grange has painstaking found another recently deceased paedophile, that was within a 50 mile radius of PDL in early 2007.
Or perhaps they are investigating the 'secret hellish lair' in the wilderness surrounding Praia da Luz.  Surely having taken on board the performance of the McCanns private dicks, Operation Grange hasn't totally ignored old uncle Dave Edgar's theory.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 30.08.16 13:53

@Verdi wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Only one lead worth following.   If there is one lead worth following it will be interesting to see whether SY are allowed to continue following the lead.  If not, why not and if not why on earth would the parents think that any PIs could do any better than the SY investigation using £12 million plus of taxpayers money?

The PJ had the case pretty well sussed back in the summer of 2007.  Mark Harrison was shipped over to Praia da Luz in July 2007, by dint of extensive experience in the field, he undertook a comprehensive review of all the official (not the McCann dodgy private dicks) detail relative to the investigation which can be read here..

Can't get much more thorough than that - in short preempted Operation Grange.  Free gratis and for nothing, all they needed to do was to acknowledge  Mark Harrison's exemplary report - any subsequent non-event is but cosmetic.

Does the UK establishment really think us mere mortals are so stupid as to be taken in by all this nonsense - or is it they just don't care what we think?

Funny when you read Mark Harrison's description of Krugel's magical mystery machine! big grin
Also reading on I see a mention of Luminol being used, but I can't find anything to say if it was used inside 5a?

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Parents dump Clarence?

Post by willowthewisp on 30.08.16 14:23

I hear a rendition of Dolly Parton,aka Hilary Clinton and her philandering husband William,"Stand by your Man"or"The Parties Over" on Clarence's karaoke as a final message of support or is the ship holed below the water level?
Can Operation Grange proceed properly,with "Certain Person's"who know what happened that night,because they were there,or will they "Spill the Beans"and break the pact of Silence,which would involve close friends to exposure?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 30.08.16 14:38

@Verdi wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@DENNISSALLY wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:Latest was OG had "outstanding work still to be done" now officers have said "one lead left worth pursuing
Who've they missed?

pop2
The parents perhaps?

Wishful thinking I fear.

My guess is Op Grange has painstaking found another recently deceased paedophile, that was within a 50 mile radius of PDL in early 2007.
Or perhaps they are investigating the 'secret hellish lair' in the wilderness surrounding Praia da Luz.  Surely having taken on board the performance of the McCanns private dicks, Operation Grange hasn't totally ignored old uncle Dave Edgar's theory.

Apparently the hills are alive with hellish lairs and paedo's
and pesky rabid stray dogs that attack tourists
and British holidaymakers who leave toddlers alone nightly to go out on the lash
which is "well within the realms of responsible parenting" beware

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 30.08.16 14:40

And god help us Clarrie wants to be an MP now!

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Parents dump Clarence?

Post by willowthewisp on 30.08.16 14:46

Hi Pennylane,the parents of the children made the claim of leaving their children alone at night,continuously for five/six nights,where they telling the "Truth" as per their sworn testimonies,checking at 30 minute intervals?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.08.16 15:12

@Roxyroo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Funny when you read Mark Harrison's description of Krugel's magical mystery machine! big grin
Also reading on I see a mention of Luminol being used, but I can't find anything to say if it was used inside 5a?
Don't be so facetious - it's a 'quantum sniffer machine' which he used to identify the exact location, or at least by a hair's breadth smilie , of the location of a body.  So sure was he of it's accuracy, he managed to identify not one location - but two!   One within 500 yards of Ocean Club apartment 5a and the other somewhere down the beach.  Just how accurate can it get?

Hold up a minute - surely the local wilderness location wasn't the lead Operation range were following on their lavish dramatic visit to Portugal?  You know, the helicopter and sniffer dog exercise that discovered a dead sock?  No - surely not?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 30.08.16 15:17

@Roxyroo wrote:And god help us Clarrie wants to be an MP now!

That's why he's cutting the gruesome twosome adrift (imo), but it's too late as he's forever linked to their dirty dealings. 
After 9+ years of TM's attempts to destroy Dr Amaral, they've only truly succeeded in destroying themselves. In the final analysis, it is they themselves who remain deeply distrusted and who are perceived as greedy pariahs.   Payback's a bitch, as they say. nod

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

McCann's dump Clarence?

Post by willowthewisp on 30.08.16 15:19

@Verdi wrote:
@Roxyroo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Don't be so facetious - it's a 'quantum sniffer machine' which he used to identify the exact location, or at least by a hair's breadth smilie , of the location of a body.  So sure was he of it's accuracy, he managed to identify not one location - but two!   One within 500 yards of Ocean Club apartment 5a and the other somewhere down the beach.  Just how accurate can it get?

Hold up a minute - surely the local wilderness location wasn't the lead Operation range were following on their lavish dramatic visit to Portugal?  You know, the helicopter and sniffer dog exercise that discovered a dead sock?  No - surely not?

DCI Andy Redwood had to Calibrate Krugels machine from the Helicopter to optimise for accurate responses?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.08.16 15:20

MP - what can you mean?

Media Player?  Military Police?  Maximum Power?  Multi Player?  Master Plan?  Message Passing?  Multi Purpose?  Motion Picture?  Melting Pot?  Monty Python?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.08.16 15:23

Why would anyone believe Clarence Mitchell acted on behalf of the McCanns?

Take a look at his track record of being rushed into crisis management for corporate companies.

Take a look at the Costa Concordia - something Clarence didn't crow about in Australia while he was puffing out his chest like a budgerigar about his PR achievements in the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance and potential bids for the up and coming tenth anniversary of her disappearance.

Here's the latest news on the conveniently named Captain Coward by the media - then again Clarence claims to control what comes out in the media and it was all down to the captain of the ship - whilst he (Clarence) was working for the shipping line so I believe.

Read this about 'Captain Coward' (I wonder who gave him that name but actually I don't).

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/28/francesco-schettino-costa-concordia-captain-appeal-manslaughter-conviction

If any ordinary honest person were in desperate need of representation of the truth Clarence Mitchell is the last person to call. He doesn't work for the McCanns. He's never worked for them in my opinion. Has anyone ever seen an invoice? Has anyone ever seen a payment?

Clarence Mitchell is a professional liar.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 30.08.16 15:40

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Pennylane,the parents of the children made the claim of leaving their children alone at night,continuously for five/six nights,where they telling the "Truth" as per their sworn testimonies,checking at 30 minute intervals?

Hi willow, I believe there was neglect, and Maddie died as a result of sedation. I realise there is a divide re theories on date/time of death, but I personally believe Maddie died on 3rd May, 2007, and I also believe Mrs Fenn heard her crying for 90 minutes on 1st May.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.08.16 16:37

It must be really horrible to be standing in Clarence Mitchell's shoes.

A career that's not so good, a load of fake friends/contacts, a failing career path, a vague clutch on the hope of becoming an MP in Brighton in the next few years, a mortgage, kids, the need to earn a living and rub shoulders with the powerful who offered Brighton as a hope for the future and the poisoned chalice of choice which is the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Really? I don't think Mitchell loses a wink of sleep whilst he writhes with the snakes. Mitchell is dependent upon the snakes. It must be dreadful to live in a snake pit.

It must be really horrible to be standing in Clarence Mitchell's shoes because it's not an honest place to be. Clarence will never give up - he didn't attend to his own wife whilst she had a miscarriage to take care of the McCanns in their plight (I feel a little bit of bile coming up in my throat there) to be a hero. What man wouldn't go home and comfort their wife who had just lost a baby? What man would then publish that he didn't go home because he was helping the McCanns?

Mitchell will continue to be the unctuous person he is. He hasn't a cat's chance in hell of becoming a politician which he knows and he pays lip service to it all because it's not on the agenda. He was offered a no-hoper of a seat and has continued to do a 'Brighton is brilliant' campaign.

So who pays Mitchell? Who pays Mitchell to lie?

I don't know how he sleeps.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.08.16 17:23

Clarence recently went to Australia and did his big speech on PR using Madeleine's disappearance as a showcase of his PR skills to an audience of largely media students. That's not the confidence of a PR guru who has handled a high profile case at all. It smacks of desperation to me.

Who funded it?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 30.08.16 17:40

He did last election 2015 , and fell on his arse in 3rd place

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies/E14000598

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 30.08.16 17:47

@aquila wrote:It must be really horrible to be standing in Clarence Mitchell's shoes.

A career that's not so good, a load of fake friends/contacts, a failing career path, a vague clutch on the hope of becoming an MP in Brighton in the next few years, a mortgage, kids, the need to earn a living and rub shoulders with the powerful who offered Brighton as a hope for the future and the poisoned chalice of choice which is the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Really? I don't think Mitchell loses a wink of sleep whilst he writhes with the snakes. Mitchell is dependent upon the snakes. It must be dreadful to live in a snake pit.

It must be really horrible to be standing in Clarence Mitchell's shoes because it's not an honest place to be. Clarence will never give up - he didn't attend to his own wife whilst she had a miscarriage to take care of the McCanns in their plight (I feel a little bit of bile coming up in my throat there) to be a hero. What man wouldn't go home and comfort their wife who had just lost a baby? What man would then publish that he didn't go home because he was helping the McCanns?

Mitchell will continue to be the unctuous person he is. He hasn't a cat's chance in hell of becoming a politician which he knows and he pays lip service to it all because it's not on the agenda. He was offered a no-hoper of a seat and has continued to do a 'Brighton is brilliant' campaign.

Same source as Gamble (imo)

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.08.16 17:59

@pennylane wrote:
@aquila wrote:It must be really horrible to be standing in Clarence Mitchell's shoes.

This would be the Jim Gamble who displayed himself standing on a podium between the flags of UK and USA whilst standing on a podium to now show himself standing on a podium with a black background.

Jim Gamble, the photo-shopping king.

Jimmy no flags.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 30.08.16 18:04

@aquila wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

This would be the Jim Gamble who photo-shopped himself standing on a podium between the flags of UK and USA whilst standing on a podium to now show himself standing on a podium with a black background.

Jimmy no flags.
Yep, that be he!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.08.16 18:13

@pennylane wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

This would be the Jim Gamble who photo-shopped himself standing on a podium between the flags of UK and USA whilst standing on a podium to now show himself standing on a podium with a black background.

Jimmy no flags.
Yep, that be he!
This is the same Jim Gamble who is selling the services of his associate based company to the public sector whilst sitting in a senior position on a London council?

This is the same Jim Gamble who is chairperson of Hackney?

This is the same Jim Gamble who declares no business accounts as far as I'm aware that his business (associate-based so far as I can tell - who knows what company he runs) has no conflict of interest in his pursuit of child protection?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.08.16 18:34

Jim Gamble sans flags

It makes me wonder in a very bad way if he can photo-shop the flags out how have Madeleine McCann's photos been manipulated.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 30.08.16 20:43

How interesting.

Have the McCanns really dumped Clarence as the media claims or has Government withdrawn their support?

Theresa May, IMO, got rid of Jim Gamble by putting him in a position which caused him to resign - a resignation that she immediately accepted.

Since she became Prime Minister, we have seen the possible closure of Operation Grange and now the split between the McCanns and he who controls what comes out in the press.

I don't think that Theresa May will tolerate the level of corruption that we have previously seen in the UK government.

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 30.08.16 20:46

31/3/2015                Cash (less creditors)         £746,152

Virtually no information given but:

Restricted (book) funds down £18k (2014 spent £40k)

Unrestricted up £10k (2014 spent £23k)

Creditors up £5k to £17

…………………………….

Unrestricted income to 3/14           £21k (3/13 £70k)

Merchandise & Campaign costs      £22k (3/13 £115k)

Admin Expenses                               £21k (3/13 £23k)

……………………………………………….

If we use 2014 expenditure figures (no figures were published for 2015) and multiply up for 18 months the cash balance should be about £681k.

That assumes zero income (no donations or sales of ‘good quality tat’).

So where has another £200k disappeared to if the Mirror can be relied on at all?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.08.16 20:48

If you look at 'The Fund' accounts for year ending 31st March 2014 and the comparison with the previous year, the summary of expenditure is itemised thus [amounts quoted in pound sterling]..

Merchandise and campaign costs:

Unrestricted funds - 22,791 
Restricted funds - 40,847

Total expenditure - 63,638

Year ending 31st March 2013 total expenditure 115,109

Administration expenses:

Unrestricted funds 21,005
Restricted funds 0. 

Total expenditure - 21,005

Year ending 31st March 2013 total expenditure 23,910
----------

So IF Clarence Mitchel was on the Find Madeleine Co. Ltd. payroll, they must have been paying him peanuts.  Still, you know what they say about monkeys.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 30.08.16 20:59

@MRNOODLES wrote:If Clarrie was such a good egg, he'd do it for free, right? winkwink

Did we ever get to the bottom of who was paying his £75,000 PA fee in the early days? 

The McCanns?

The fund?

Brian Kennedy?

The Government?

The McCanns wouldn't have the money at that point and the fund had only just started collecting donations?

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum