The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Labour Party becomes over £4.5 million richer - thanks to Jeremy Corbyn (20 July 2016)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What next for the Labour Party?

52% 52% 
[ 33 ]
3% 3% 
[ 2 ]
44% 44% 
[ 28 ]
 
Total Votes : 63

Re: Labour Party becomes over £4.5 million richer - thanks to Jeremy Corbyn (20 July 2016)

Post by sallypelt on 28.07.16 10:48

@aquila wrote:
@Roxyroo wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Borders still open, money still being poured into the EU daily.  MEPs still in their jobs taking the money and expenses for a job they do not want to be doing (supposedly).

We should be out of EU now that's what we voted for - not in 2019.   It is ridiculous.  Why are the Leave politicians going along with it? 

Is it too late for Tony to set up a real Peoples Party in time for the next gen. election.   They would win hands down I reckon.

Bo Jo serving alongside Rudd.  Who would have thought it.

Why don't I believe that they all have OUR best interests at heart?
Why didn't every MEP resign from the EU on a UK referendum vote?

The vote was clear.

'Do business with us on our terms and not yours' was what the UK voted.

Why are MEP's still in situ? I'm sure the EU would come knocking at the door of UK to speak to us.
Why didn't they resign indeed - nice little earner for the next 2 years I would guess.

How can this country be taken seriously when our MEPs are still there taking OUR money when they so want to leave the EU?  

Nothing has changed and nothing will change.

It was reported online that Teflon Terri has been told that maybe the immigration numbers could be reduced at some point if we decide we have made a mistake and really want to stay in the EU.   Whether there's anything in that I don't know but it certainly would not surprise me.
Here's a novel thought about the influx of muslim refugees/asylum seekers. Send them to Saudi Arabia to be cared for. This would be Saudi Arabia that employs thousands of people from around the world on tax free inducement - only those who have skills necessary to their country of course - what a luxury!

Tell Saudi Arabia to take care of its muslim brothers, talk to its muslim neighbours and take responsibility for their displaced brethren.

I doubt many displaced muslims from around the world would be queuing up to get into Saudi Arabia.


http://youtu.be/c_3p-lCsEWg   tent city saudi
As I understand things the Saudi tent city is to accommodate muslims who make the annual pilgrimage to Mecca. It has nothing to do with absorbing, offering alms to displaced people within the region.



Only 8 km from Mecca in Saudi Arabia, this giant tent camp is located.

It can accommodate 3,000,000 (3 million) people, but not a single refugee is allowed.

It has tents with air condition and all tents are fire proof.

It is used once a year, during the "mass visit" of Muslims for the pilgrimage to Mecca, a mandatory religious duty for Muslims that must be carried out at least once in their lifetime by all adult Muslims who are physically and financially capable of undertaking the journey, and can support their family during their absence.



Did you ever wonder why these countries won't help their fleeing Arabic Muslim companions?

One word: Hijra

Hijra is the Arabic word for "migration", used to besiege new territories, as the Islamic prophet Muhammad and his followers did when they besieged Medina in the year 622, and the same way 56 nations have become Islamic until now.

Now Europe is up for grabs.



http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1897/this-giant-saudi-arabian-tent-camp-is-empty.htmlDF

sallypelt

Posts : 3302
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party becomes over £4.5 million richer - thanks to Jeremy Corbyn (20 July 2016)

Post by Zoodle on 28.07.16 12:07

@aquila wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@Zoodle wrote:
@justabout wrote:Dear all,

Been a long time lurker, short time member, about three posts in total, but it seems lately that this forum has transformed itself into a political blog with very little in the past few weeks about Madeleine at all, just to say I used to admire TB greatly for all the work he's done and sacrifices hes made and that will never change, i will always admire him for that and defend him --- but --- this used to be the best place to go for intelligent debate and research on what happened that week, up until lately and now it seems to be all political opinions and nothing but, so sadly goodbye, no great loss ,I know most of you will say and rightly so probably but what do you want this forum to be?? about the subject matter or a daily op ed --- echo chamber ---?? to paraphrase the mods. "Back on Topic"--.

Sad to say I have mentioned this before, Tony is a champion of many causes and has fought so many corners. I do however think that this forum is for Madeleine issues and as such we should stick to that in here. We have many other areas on the net for other issues and I believe these should be discussed there.

Over the last few days there have been very few posts on this forum, and I believe that this is down to the lack of any NEW information on Madeleine McCann case. Those of us who have been here since 2007, first on the Mirror Forum,  then Three Arguidos, and now the CMOMM, find it tedious  discussing the same information over and over, and going round in circles.  So, at this moment in time, when there is very little, if anything, being release on the McCann saga, other topics ARE needed to keep members interested, and keep them returning to the forum.  Otherwise, people will simple drift away and may not return. However, the titles of the threads are good indications of what is being discussed on a particular thread, and on a personal note, I don’t read threads that I don’t have a particular interest in.

 
However, I would never suggest that other threads shouldn’t exist, just because, in general, the forum is about Madeleine McCann. If it wasn’t for the political threads during this period ,where there is a lack of new information on Madeleine McCann, I would probably go and do other things. So, if you aren’t interested in the political threads, then please don’t read them, but let those who enjoy it continue to have an outlet.
Well said there Sallypelt,

I'd like to add by saying it's strange how someone who posts 7 times in just short of 3 years chips in to have their say on how this forum is run. The political section is the political section. Tony has already replied to criticism from 'justabout' but obviously his post has been conveniently ignored. Most forums concerning Madeleine have sections for debate on other topics - even the pro forums.

Thanks for your major contribution in the Madeleine case Zoodle it has been less than valuable/remarkable/interesting.

Hello to you all and thanks for the comments. I truly except that if I don't like what I am watching on the TV I should change channel, my point was more that the task of finally getting to the truth about what happened to MBM is paramount.it seems you have made an assumption that because I don't post a lot that I have not done a lot to try and help the cause. I tell everyone I know to look here and take an opinion, I advise all to read "Gasper Statements." I have a t shirt with that message on front and back. I have emailed my own MP many times and had replies of little use.
I have e mailed and written to the home secretary, the justice minister and even the PM. I am as active as I can be in getting something done.
Just because I don't post it is wrong to assume that I am not doing anything. I have used a lot of the information established here to spread the word. I was a reader here long before a poster but I am grateful always for the information.

Zoodle

Posts : 9
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party becomes over £4.5 million richer - thanks to Jeremy Corbyn (20 July 2016)

Post by sallypelt on 28.07.16 13:23

@Zoodle wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@Zoodle wrote:
@justabout wrote:Dear all,

Been a long time lurker, short time member, about three posts in total, but it seems lately that this forum has transformed itself into a political blog with very little in the past few weeks about Madeleine at all, just to say I used to admire TB greatly for all the work he's done and sacrifices hes made and that will never change, i will always admire him for that and defend him --- but --- this used to be the best place to go for intelligent debate and research on what happened that week, up until lately and now it seems to be all political opinions and nothing but, so sadly goodbye, no great loss ,I know most of you will say and rightly so probably but what do you want this forum to be?? about the subject matter or a daily op ed --- echo chamber ---?? to paraphrase the mods. "Back on Topic"--.

Sad to say I have mentioned this before, Tony is a champion of many causes and has fought so many corners. I do however think that this forum is for Madeleine issues and as such we should stick to that in here. We have many other areas on the net for other issues and I believe these should be discussed there.

Over the last few days there have been very few posts on this forum, and I believe that this is down to the lack of any NEW information on Madeleine McCann case. Those of us who have been here since 2007, first on the Mirror Forum,  then Three Arguidos, and now the CMOMM, find it tedious  discussing the same information over and over, and going round in circles.  So, at this moment in time, when there is very little, if anything, being release on the McCann saga, other topics ARE needed to keep members interested, and keep them returning to the forum.  Otherwise, people will simple drift away and may not return. However, the titles of the threads are good indications of what is being discussed on a particular thread, and on a personal note, I don’t read threads that I don’t have a particular interest in.

 
However, I would never suggest that other threads shouldn’t exist, just because, in general, the forum is about Madeleine McCann. If it wasn’t for the political threads during this period ,where there is a lack of new information on Madeleine McCann, I would probably go and do other things. So, if you aren’t interested in the political threads, then please don’t read them, but let those who enjoy it continue to have an outlet.
Well said there Sallypelt,

I'd like to add by saying it's strange how someone who posts 7 times in just short of 3 years chips in to have their say on how this forum is run. The political section is the political section. Tony has already replied to criticism from 'justabout' but obviously his post has been conveniently ignored. Most forums concerning Madeleine have sections for debate on other topics - even the pro forums.

Thanks for your major contribution in the Madeleine case Zoodle it has been less than valuable/remarkable/interesting.

Hello to you all and thanks for the comments. I truly except that if I don't like what I am watching on the TV I should change channel, my point was more that the task of finally getting to the truth about what happened to MBM is paramount.it seems you have made an assumption that because I don't post a lot that I have not done a lot to try and help the cause. I tell everyone I know to look here and take an opinion, I advise all to read "Gasper Statements." I have a t shirt with that message on front and back. I have emailed my own MP many times and had replies of little use.
I have e mailed and written to the home secretary, the justice minister and even the PM. I am as active as I can be in getting something done.
Just because I don't post it is wrong to assume that I am not doing anything. I have used a lot of the information established here to spread the word. I was a reader here long before a poster but I am grateful always for the information.

Zoodle, This forum relies on the information that people post here to keep it flowing.  I have already made my position clear about going over the same old information, year after year, and how it becomes tedious and frustrating.  Therefore, it is important to have other threads NOT related to the McCann case, so that members here can have something to discuss while waiting for new developments

You say that you have written to your MP and received replies, but nowhere in your limited posts can I see you discussing these emails, or anything else. So, unless YOU give some input into the discussions, and not rely solely on what OTHERS post, then the Madeleine McCann discussions WILL slow down. You have already mentioned Tony and how you value his posts, but I am sure Tony feels the same way in regards to lack of NEW information and does not want to keep going over old ground just for the sake of it.

So, Zoodles, if you have any questions about the case, that you would like answered, I am sure there are enough members on here to give you the answers, as there is nearly a decade of information to choose from, but  YOU will have to become involved and not just expect others to do all the running.

sallypelt

Posts : 3302
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party becomes over £4.5 million richer - thanks to Jeremy Corbyn (20 July 2016)

Post by Zoodle on 28.07.16 15:21

@sallypelt wrote:
@Zoodle wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@Zoodle wrote:
@justabout wrote:Dear all,

Been a long time lurker, short time member, about three posts in total, but it seems lately that this forum has transformed itself into a political blog with very little in the past few weeks about Madeleine at all, just to say I used to admire TB greatly for all the work he's done and sacrifices hes made and that will never change, i will always admire him for that and defend him --- but --- this used to be the best place to go for intelligent debate and research on what happened that week, up until lately and now it seems to be all political opinions and nothing but, so sadly goodbye, no great loss ,I know most of you will say and rightly so probably but what do you want this forum to be?? about the subject mbatter or a daily op ed --- echo chamber ---?? to paraphrase the mods. "Back on Topic"--.

Sad to say I have mentioned this before, Tony is a champion of many causes and has fought so many corners. I do however think that this forum is for Madeleine issues and as such we should stick to that in here. We have many other areas on the net for other issues and I believe these should be discussed there.

Over the last few days there have been very few posts on this forum, and I believe that this is down to the lack of any NEW information on Madeleine McCann case. Those of us who have been here since 2007, first on the Mirror Forum,  then Three Arguidos, and now the CMOMM, find it tedious  discussing the same information over and over, and going round in circles.  So, at this moment in time, when there is very little, if anything, being release on the McCann saga, other topics ARE needed to keep members interested, and keep them returning to the forum.  Otherwise, people will simple drift away and may not return. However, the titles of the threads are good indications of what is being discussed on a particular thread, and on a personal note, I don’t read threads that I don’t have a particular interest in.

 
However, I would never suggest that other threads shouldn’t exist, just because, in general, the forum is about Madeleine McCann. If it wasn’t for the political threads during this period ,where there is a lack of new information on Madeleine McCann, I would probably go and do other things. So, if you aren’t interested in the political threads, then please don’t read them, but let those who enjoy it continue to have an outlet.
Well said there Sallypelt,

I'd like to add by saying it's strange how someone who posts 7 times in just short of 3 years chips in to have their say on how this forum is run. The political section is the political section. Tony has already replied to criticism from 'justabout' but obviously his post has been conveniently ignored. Most forums concerning Madeleine have sections for debate on other topics - even the pro forums.

Thanks for your major contribution in the Madeleine case Zoodle it has been less than valuable/remarkable/interesting.

Hello to you all and thanks for the comments. I truly except that if I don't like what I am watching on the TV I should change channel, my point was more that the task of finally getting to the truth about what happened to MBM is paramount.it seems you have made an assumption that because I don't post a lot that I have not done a lot to try and help the cause. I tell everyone I know to look here and take an opinion, I advise all to read "Gasper Statements." I have a t shirt with that message on front and back. I have emailed my own MP many times and had replies of little use.
I have e mailed and written to the home secretary, the justice minister and even the PM. I am as active as I can be in getting something done.
Just because I don't post it is wrong to assume that I am not doing anything. I have used a lot of the information established here to spread the word. I was a reader here long before a poster but I am grateful always for the information.

Zoodle, This forum relies on the information that people post here to keep it flowing.  I have already made my position clear about going over the same old information, year after year, and how it becomes tedious and frustrating.  Therefore, it is important to have other threads NOT related to the McCann case, so that members here can have something to discuss while waiting for new developments

You say that you have written to your MP and received replies, but nowhere in your limited posts can I see you discussing these emails, or anything else. So, unless YOU give some input into the discussions, and not rely solely on what OTHERS post, then the Madeleine McCann discussions WILL slow down. You have already mentioned Tony and how you value his posts, but I am sure Tony feels the same way in regards to lack of NEW information and does not want to keep going over old ground just for the sake of it.

So, Zoodles, if you have any questions about the case, that you would like answered, I am sure there are enough members on here to give you the answers, as there is nearly a decade of information to choose from, but  YOU will have to become involved and not just expect others to do all the running.

Hello Sallypelt, and thank you again for taking the time to respond, I can assure you I truly appreciate it. I think maybe a lot of folks come here to glean information so as such are just voyeurs. I am pretty sure I will never bring a revelation to the site, but I am always grateful for the work people do in getting the information to the front. As such I read here a lot and use that information in my life's spaces. Some people listen and indeed look and take an interest, others think I am off my rocker but I persist all the same!  I hope one day between us we can get more people to take an interest and that they too can take another view than that of the media to the masses. Whenever I communicate with the authorities I get the feeling they all pass on the responsibility of supplying answers to other people in the same vane! In terms of questions for members I am afraid I am only the same as the rest and hope that we get an answer soon.

Zoodle

Posts : 9
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party becomes over £4.5 million richer - thanks to Jeremy Corbyn (20 July 2016)

Post by Verdi on 28.07.16 15:43

@Zoodle wrote:
I have e mailed and written to the home secretary, the justice minister and even the PM. I am as active as I can be in getting something done.
Just because I don't post it is wrong to assume that I am not doing anything. I have used a lot of the information established here to spread the word. I was a reader here long before a poster but I am grateful always for the information.
I don't ask that you reveal any private information but in the light of your above declaration - any chance you can expand on the content of your communications and the replies you received, if any?

Thank you!

PS:  Can I also ask that you refer your circle of listeners to this forum to read for themselves rather than spreading the word?  This forum is exemplary as you know but sometimes the odd stranger infiltrates to make mischief, also as the forum covers all angles it is not always entirely accurate, it's a good idea for people to cross reference to get a clear picture and differentiate between fact and intelligent deduction v. stark raving bonkers!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3537
Reputation : 2058
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party becomes over £4.5 million richer - thanks to Jeremy Corbyn (20 July 2016)

Post by aquila on 28.07.16 16:47

I came across this article today and couldn't help laughing out loud. It's an article published in the Telegraph. The article is essentially about meditation but the description of Diane Abbott in the opening paragraph is hilarious.

Snipped:

Jeremy Corbyn makes me seethe. Every day, there’s a new reason to loathe him. Just this weekend, the Labour leader descended another notch, with the Seema Malhotra office break-in. He seems hell-bent on destroying his party, on depriving Her Majesty of an effective opposition, and on cranking Diane Abbott up to a pitch of smugness that only dogs can hear.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/27/jeremy-corbyn-is-divisive-deluded-and-dangerous-lets-all-wish-fo2/

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party becomes over £4.5 million richer - thanks to Jeremy Corbyn (20 July 2016)

Post by BlueBag on 28.07.16 17:54

@aquila wrote:I came across this article today and couldn't help laughing out loud. It's an article published in the Telegraph. The article is essentially about meditation but the description of Diane Abbott in the opening paragraph is hilarious.

Snipped:

Jeremy Corbyn makes me seethe. Every day, there’s a new reason to loathe him. Just this weekend, the Labour leader descended another notch, with the Seema Malhotra office break-in. He seems hell-bent on destroying his party, on depriving Her Majesty of an effective opposition, and on cranking Diane Abbott up to a pitch of smugness that only dogs can hear.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/27/jeremy-corbyn-is-divisive-deluded-and-dangerous-lets-all-wish-fo2/
More BS.

There was no break-in.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/seema-malhotra-commons-office-breach_uk_5797808ce4b0796a0b60bcae

Corbyn seems to have people afraid enough to keep making brown stuff up.

BlueBag

Posts : 3422
Reputation : 1272
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party becomes over £4.5 million richer - thanks to Jeremy Corbyn (20 July 2016)

Post by aquila on 28.07.16 18:14

@BlueBag wrote:
@aquila wrote:I came across this article today and couldn't help laughing out loud. It's an article published in the Telegraph. The article is essentially about meditation but the description of Diane Abbott in the opening paragraph is hilarious.

Snipped:

Jeremy Corbyn makes me seethe. Every day, there’s a new reason to loathe him. Just this weekend, the Labour leader descended another notch, with the Seema Malhotra office break-in. He seems hell-bent on destroying his party, on depriving Her Majesty of an effective opposition, and on cranking Diane Abbott up to a pitch of smugness that only dogs can hear.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/27/jeremy-corbyn-is-divisive-deluded-and-dangerous-lets-all-wish-fo2/
More BS.

There was no break-in.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/seema-malhotra-commons-office-breach_uk_5797808ce4b0796a0b60bcae

Corbyn seems to have people afraid enough to keep making brown stuff up.
Of course there was no break-in. I just found the Diane Abbott comment extremely funny. I've looked her up on YouTube today and apart from being a fantasist she's a complete and utter racist who stands in front of Corbyn at all times like a sturdy mascot or the maidenhead of a ship (vision Corbyn and Abbott on the bow of the Titanic). Corbyn pushes Abbott to the fore as cannon fodder and this bigoted woman can't see it.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party becomes over £4.5 million richer - thanks to Jeremy Corbyn (20 July 2016)

Post by BlueBag on 28.07.16 18:21

I agree about Abbott.

BlueBag

Posts : 3422
Reputation : 1272
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party becomes over £4.5 million richer - thanks to Jeremy Corbyn (20 July 2016)

Post by aquila on 28.07.16 18:39

@BlueBag wrote:I agree about Abbott.
Abbott, the so-called socialist who does 'black issues' and goes for the 'black vote' privately educated her own son.

Abbott gets mashed by Andrew Neil because she's a hypocrite and a racist.

Go onto YouTube and type in Diane Abbott, you'll see how bad she is - even to chairing a meeting where she denied Syrians a voice.

ETA: You have to ask yourself why Corbyn chooses Abbott as a faithful ally.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party becomes over £4.5 million richer - thanks to Jeremy Corbyn (20 July 2016)

Post by BlueBag on 28.07.16 19:43

There is not one single politician that I agree about everything (even Tony Benn).

And I like Farage and am deeply disappointed he stepped down... however I would oppose his Thatcherism to the hilt.

Jeremy Corbyn has plus and minus (Abbott)... but I like many of his socialist themes... I will always oppose the rich elite.

Corbyn is still more plus at the moment.

And he was an anti-EU, pro-democracy Bennite, another plus.

BlueBag

Posts : 3422
Reputation : 1272
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum