The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

David Cameron's 'Do Doo - Do Do' hum goes viral as 'The Evil Tory Theme Song' - while Angela Eagle's disastrous campaign launch is turned into a scene from 'The Office'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David Cameron's 'Do Doo - Do Do' hum goes viral as 'The Evil Tory Theme Song' - while Angela Eagle's disastrous campaign launch is turned into a scene from 'The Office'

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.07.16 23:36

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron's 'Do Doo - Do Do' hum goes viral as 'The Evil Tory Theme Song' - while Angela Eagle's disastrous campaign launch is turned into a scene from 'The Office'

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.07.16 9:38

They keep coming!

This musical piece - 'Cameron's Lament: Fantasy on Do Doo, Do Do' is also brilliant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhyORjJ00Rk

It has had 137,00 views in just over a day.

Plus: 'Cameron's Last Waltz', here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYgFoJwQyCw

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron's 'Do Doo - Do Do' hum goes viral as 'The Evil Tory Theme Song' - while Angela Eagle's disastrous campaign launch is turned into a scene from 'The Office'

Post by aquila on 13.07.16 9:52

Perhaps old Cameron had taken out his old CD's and found comfort in this old song by Police big grin 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v2GDbEmjGE

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 13.07.16 10:30

@aquila wrote:Perhaps old Cameron had taken out his old CD's and found comfort in this old song by Police big grin 

I liked several of Police songs when they first came out, aquila.

Nothing personal, TB but the links were   no    looking for a thumbs down...

I hope the present lull isn't going to last till January, but could we ponder on what the public could do if the Government didn't carry out article 50?  Nothing drastic, maybe a general strike? laughat

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 13.07.16 10:39

@whatsupdoc wrote:
@aquila wrote:Perhaps old Cameron had taken out his old CD's and found comfort in this old song by Police big grin 

I liked several of Police songs when they first came out, aquila.

Nothing personal, TB but the links were   no    looking for a thumbs down...

I hope the present lull isn't going to last till January, but could we ponder on what the public could do if the Government didn't carry out article 50?  Nothing drastic, maybe a general strike? laughat
I liked Police songs too - which is why it sprang to mind and I made a frivolous post.

As for a general strike, I'm not sure that's even possible nowadays (not that I want to see one). How do zero hours workers strike?

As for the Labour Party charging £25 (as opposed to £3 a little while ago) to join in  order to have a vote re leadership, I've read today there has been a bit of gerrymandering already.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 13.07.16 15:22

I think his 'hum' was a a cue to whoever was behind the door to "magically" open it for him! 
Was it "right" back to business, "right" thank goodness that's over or "right" what's for dinner big grin

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 13.07.16 15:30

What - Message in a Bottle?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 13.07.16 16:13

Life (and politics) would be very dull if little slip-ups like this weren't about!
Thankyou TB for posting the links.

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 13.07.16 18:07

@MayMuse wrote:I think his 'hum' was a a cue to whoever was behind the door to "magically" open it for him! 
Was it "right" back to business, "right" thank goodness that's over or "right" what's for dinner big grin
I think it stopped him kicking the door in being so annoyed he has been thrown out of No. 10.  Singing is very calming. big grin

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum