The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What will Cameron be remembered for?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by plebgate on 13.07.16 17:57

Good riddance, Dave wrote:Cheesey holiday photoshoots

Bedroom tax

Using his son, Ivan, to get sympathy for himself. Vile man.
Don't agree that he used his son Ivan for sympathy.   I believe Ivan was a much loved little boy who will still be greatly missed.

They did look a very loving family outside No. 10 today and I liked the way the older daughter looked after the younger one.


I think he will be remembered for not being involved in the face to face debates on Brexit.   IMO it made him look very weak and helped toward people voting Leave.

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5445
Reputation : 1160
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by plebgate on 13.07.16 18:02

cheapskate wrote:Despite his wealth he bought a £1,495 Nissan Micra for his wife  big grin
You gotta laugh.   Never mind she will look good in it in her £100 dresses and shoes whilst driving round Westminster and dropping the kids off at the local comp.  big grin

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5445
Reputation : 1160
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by listener on 13.07.16 18:03

@willowthewisp wrote:When elected to Government,Conservative with the Liberals,National debt was only One Trillion Pounds(2010) now Six years Later the deficit is £1.70Trillion Pounds an increase in National debt of over 70% in six Years,dodgy Dave,Yep?
IIRC, when the disastrous gordon browns party left office the national debt was about £770 Billion. As cameron leaves office, the debt stands at a staggering £1.721 TRILLION!
So, despite all the continual diarrhea from osbourne about how "the deficit is coming down", during his years of austerity - camerons legacy has been to add nearly one trillion pounds to the unions debt.

Some legacy sad

listener

Posts : 565
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by aquila on 13.07.16 18:28

@plebgate wrote:
cheapskate wrote:Despite his wealth he bought a £1,495 Nissan Micra for his wife  big grin
You gotta laugh.   Never mind she will look good in it in her £100 dresses and shoes whilst driving round Westminster and dropping the kids off at the local comp.  big grin
Saying "Don't forget your scrummy home made cake dears - after all mummy is an award winning television cake competition baker". big grin

I've read The Queen and I by Sue Townsend and I'm now reading Queen Camilla by the same author which is probably my mindset at the moment.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by aquila on 13.07.16 19:32

@plebgate wrote:
cheapskate wrote:Despite his wealth he bought a £1,495 Nissan Micra for his wife  big grin
You gotta laugh.   Never mind she will look good in it in her £100 dresses and shoes whilst driving round Westminster and dropping the kids off at the local comp.  big grin
Ooooh, remember the Nissan Micra?

It reminds me of the VW Golf advertisement (German cars, NOT Japanese you understand) and gives me a giggle thinking about Cameron's PR exit when he really thought the nation would vote Remain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgHlAdSpn7Y

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by MRNOODLES on 13.07.16 19:46

For not expecting to win the last General Election. And not expecting to lose the EU referendum.

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by plebgate on 13.07.16 22:47

@aquila wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
cheapskate wrote:Despite his wealth he bought a £1,495 Nissan Micra for his wife  big grin
You gotta laugh.   Never mind she will look good in it in her £100 dresses and shoes whilst driving round Westminster and dropping the kids off at the local comp.  big grin
Ooooh, remember the Nissan Micra?

It reminds me of the VW Golf advertisement (German cars, NOT Japanese you understand) and gives me a giggle thinking about Cameron's PR exit when he really thought the nation would vote Remain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgHlAdSpn7Y
I had to laugh when on the night  he was told Remain had won and he was all smiles and giving a thumbs up and then a few hours later awww .  big grin

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Posts : 5445
Reputation : 1160
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by Roxyroo on 14.07.16 0:07

@aquila wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
cheapskate wrote:Despite his wealth he bought a £1,495 Nissan Micra for his wife  big grin
You gotta laugh.   Never mind she will look good in it in her £100 dresses and shoes whilst driving round Westminster and dropping the kids off at the local comp.  big grin
Saying "Don't forget your scrummy home made cake dears - after all mummy is an award winning television cake competition baker". big grin

I've read The Queen and I by Sue Townsend and I'm now reading Queen Camilla by the same author which is probably my mindset at the moment.


Brilliant book by one of my favourite authors, I have all the rest lovingly saved on the top shelf away from sticky mitts, some are even signed by her. On my worst days I open any one of the Mole books and my troubles disappear!

Roxyroo

Posts : 233
Reputation : 152
Join date : 2016-04-04
Location : Perth, Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by sharonl on 14.07.16 0:29

One thing is for sure, todays children, especially those with needs, and their parents will have absolutely nothing to remember him or thank him for.  Except of course, the parents\suspects in Madeleine McCann case. 

For example, the charity, "Children with cancer" tell us that they are not government funded, yet he could spend millions on a bogus investigation to stop his so called friend from running a week of bad headlines about him.

Madeleine herself would only remember him by the way he stood in the way of justice and let her down.

Even If he honestly believed that Madeleine was alive and that Operation Grange was set up to search for only her when there are other missing or needy children, he could be accused of, and remembered for favouritism.

Can we add, self importance, selfishness, and ignorance to the list?

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3567
Reputation : 419
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by hogwash on 01.08.16 9:09

David Cameron Criticised Over Honours List



The former PM's reported resignation honours list would "add a bit of a nasty, tawdry gloss" to his Brexit failure, it is warned.

David Cameron risks being accused of misuse of the honours system over claims he is looking to reward allies and party donors, a former sleaze watchdog has said.

Responding to the apparent leak of the former PM's resignation honours list, Sir Alistair Graham said it would "add a bit of a nasty, tawdry gloss" to Mr Cameron's failure to win the EU referendum.

The hard-hitting comments by the former chairman of the Committee on Standards in Public Life will fuel the controversy over reports Mr Cameron is pushing to recognise friends and personal aides.

Labour has also waded into the row, with deputy leader Tom Watson arguing Mr Cameron's bid to reward his allies presented the worst of the "old boy's network".

Those said to be in the running for an OBE include Isabel Spearman, who helped Samantha Cameron with her diary and outfits for various engagements. 

http://news.sky.com/story/david-cameron-criticised-over-honours-list-10518969

hogwash

Posts : 130
Reputation : 114
Join date : 2015-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by What will Cameron be on 01.08.16 12:19

Obfuscation, being Economic with the Actuality(Alan Clarke)Child Abuse denier,leaving the UK with a larger surplus budget than Gordon?
Hogwash,Alleged Bestiality with a dead pigs head(which may explain his True,faith?)!
Showing his True colours,Tory lyte dopple ganger for Tony Blair,clearly available on Youtube,using same gobbled de gook,Politician crap,whilst fleecing the Poor and Disability claimants?
Now applying for Arthur Daley role in the "Minder" series!

What will Cameron be
Guest


Back to top Go down

David Cameron stands down as MP

Post by MayMuse on 13.09.16 0:32


____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1110
Reputation : 831
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by BlueBag on 13.09.16 8:07

I'll miss his comedy routines.


BlueBag

Posts : 3432
Reputation : 1275
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by Mirage on 13.09.16 9:31

I will always treasure that photo of him sitting on a wall in a Cornish car park eating fish and chips. To his left, two teenage girls chatting away. To his right, an elderly woman staring in the opposite direction.

Davey- boy, your claims of being a distraction on the back benches don't  wash. Don't flatter yourself, you are practically invisible, mate. You weren't  even a distraction on a car park bench at the height of the Cornish holiday season.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by pennylane on 13.09.16 10:41

@Mirage wrote:I will always treasure that photo of him sitting on a wall in a Cornish car park eating fish and chips. To his left, two teenage girls chatting away. To his right, an elderly woman staring in the opposite direction.

Davey- boy, your claims of being a distraction on the back benches don't  wash. Don't flatter yourself, you are practically invisible, mate. You weren't  even a distraction on a car park bench at the height of the Cornish holiday season.

Indeed so Mirage.  No way would Cameron's presence on the back benches be a distraction, and he knows it. 

I picked up in his demeanor long ago, that he'd lost all his zeal.  Brexit was not the catalyst for him jumping ship, but (imo) his abject lack of enthusiasm and drive for his job and politics were.

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What will Cameron be remembered for.

Post by willowthewisp on 13.09.16 13:39


  • Probably joining his dear friend wiliam in the Lords to help push through Theresa's "Grammer School"doctrine thesis,carefully snoozing after such wonderful subsidised food passing their paletes,washed down by some fine wines and Brandies,oh and £300 quid per day to soothe one's pride? 

willowthewisp

Posts : 1358
Reputation : 514
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by sallypelt on 13.09.16 14:28

@willowthewisp wrote:

  • Probably joining his dear friend wiliam in the Lords to help push through Theresa's "Grammer School"doctrine thesis,carefully snoozing after such wonderful subsidised food passing their paletes,washed down by some fine wines and Brandies,oh and £300 quid per day to soothe one's pride? 


From what I recall, Cameron was against the reintroduction of grammar schools. There are still many people alive today, who remember how they felt as if they had been thrown on the scrap heap, when they "failed" the Eleven Plus at ELEVEN years of age. So, my gut feeling is, T May will lose on this issue. Anyone who brings this up again, will have to wait until the baby boomers die off, but we will have to wait and see how it all unfolds.

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What will Cameron be remembered for.

Post by willowthewisp on 13.09.16 15:49

@sallypelt wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:

  • Probably joining his dear friend wiliam in the Lords to help push through Theresa's "Grammer School"doctrine thesis,carefully snoozing after such wonderful subsidised food passing their paletes,washed down by some fine wines and Brandies,oh and £300 quid per day to soothe one's pride? 


From what I recall, Cameron was against the reintroduction of grammar schools. There are still many people alive today, who remember how they felt as if they had been thrown on the scrap heap, when they "failed" the Eleven Plus at ELEVEN years of age. So, my gut feeling is, T May will lose on this issue. Anyone who brings this up again, will have to wait until the baby boomers die off, but we will have to wait and see how it all unfolds.
Flipper Dave,done a lot of flip,flopping on what he did/did not support and the Meister Spin operator spun himself into many a tizzie,eg Channel 4 interview with Jon Snow,classic Dave Cameron?
Whilst on the subject of Spinning,Two MP's(Crispin Blunt is one) trying to influence the HOC Select Committee to water down the supplying of munitions to Saudia Arabia,Yemen conflict,actually caught Red Handed,redacting documentation that was highlighting the Government involvement in supplying the Weaponry in the first place?
Sir Crispin has now changed the structures covering the agreements to Parliament after being found out,bluffing his way out of possible recriminations over his conduct on this matter?
In regard to the actual test at Eleven years of age,the"School" undertaken the test procedures for all pupils,but the "Star pupils" were taught by the higher graded Teachers and this became apparent,when as a child, back in the classroom responding to the Teacher on "How do you think you had done in the Test"I replied,there was elements on the Test paper,we had not been taught and therefore could not supply an answer to these test question papers. Was met with you must have been absent when certain subjects were being taught and little did you know,that this test was so important as to your onward Education,now a days,at least people have some more outside of school tutoring available for your children to attain a better level of understanding English and Mathematical subjects,other than a Board Duster or Chalk encouragement system?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1358
Reputation : 514
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by sallypelt on 13.09.16 16:55

@willowthewisp wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:

  • Probably joining his dear friend wiliam in the Lords to help push through Theresa's "Grammer School"doctrine thesis,carefully snoozing after such wonderful subsidised food passing their paletes,washed down by some fine wines and Brandies,oh and £300 quid per day to soothe one's pride? 


From what I recall, Cameron was against the reintroduction of grammar schools. There are still many people alive today, who remember how they felt as if they had been thrown on the scrap heap, when they "failed" the Eleven Plus at ELEVEN years of age. So, my gut feeling is, T May will lose on this issue. Anyone who brings this up again, will have to wait until the baby boomers die off, but we will have to wait and see how it all unfolds.
Flipper Dave,done a lot of flip,flopping on what he did/did not support and the Meister Spin operator spun himself into many a tizzie,eg Channel 4 interview with Jon Snow,classic Dave Cameron?
Whilst on the subject of Spinning,Two MP's(Crispin Blunt is one) trying to influence the HOC Select Committee to water down the supplying of munitions to Saudia Arabia,Yemen conflict,actually caught Red Handed,redacting documentation that was highlighting the Government involvement in supplying the Weaponry in the first place?
Sir Crispin has now changed the structures covering the agreements to Parliament after being found out,bluffing his way out of possible recriminations over his conduct on this matter?
In regard to the actual test at Eleven years of age,the"School" undertaken the test procedures for all pupils,but the "Star pupils" were taught by the higher graded Teachers and this became apparent,when as a child, back in the classroom responding to the Teacher on "How do you think you had done in the Test"I replied,there was elements on the Test paper,we had not been taught and therefore could not supply an answer to these test question papers. Was met with you must have been absent when certain subjects were being taught and little did you know,that this test was so important as to your onward Education,now a days,at least people have some more outside of school tutoring available for your children to attain a better level of understanding English and Mathematical subjects,other than a Board Duster or Chalk encouragement system?

Those who were from poorer families were so disadvantaged in regards to the Eleven Plus. I know of a few people who "passed" the exam, but their parents couldn't afford to send them go to grammar school, because they just couldn't afford the uniforms, books etc, that were needed. Moreover, there were bright kids who were intelligent enough to pass the exam, but they just didn't get the backing from their parents, and, as you say, the teachers had their favourites. Thank God we've come a long way from those days, when a child would be victimized by teachers just because they (the kids) were from poor  backgrounds. I think it is this fear of returning to that culture, that makes so many people rebel against returning to grammar school selection.

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What will Cameron be remembered for.

Post by willowthewisp on 13.09.16 17:08

Hi Sallypelt,thanks for your relpy,much appreciated,I often say to the young adolescents being taught today,to watch the film "Kes"that truly epitomised the"Class system" and what they deemed you fit for in their Society?
Some fine Actors/Actresses play good parts in that film,English Teacher from z cars/Four minute mile film,Sports Teacher,Alien Film no 3,Ivy from Corrie and a first acting role for a Comedian?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1358
Reputation : 514
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What will Cameron be remembered for.

Post by willowthewisp on 14.09.16 11:58

Well it looks like Blair,morphed into Cameron, will be remembered for his role in further decline to the Middle East problems endorsed by the Good old USA post Iraq conflicts?
Looks evermore like Snake oil salesman,dodgy Dave,resigned ahead of press articles of his part in the downfall of Libya and President Gahddaffi,with his then loyal French President Sarchozy,UN Resolutions 273,according to today's headlines,Chilcott pt2 anyone?
Did he Jump or was he pushed?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1358
Reputation : 514
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by Verdi on 20.10.16 15:17

David Cameron is history - I hope.

Bring things up to date - what will Theresa May be remembered for..


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3551
Reputation : 2066
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by Jesus H on 20.10.16 15:48

Hopefully, Tony, Theresa May will be remembered for putting an end to the McCann farce which previous PM's haven't done on their watch.

Jesus H
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by Clint Bond on 20.10.16 22:55

Hi Verdi / Tony. (One of the same so no need to insult anyone's intelligence by now) 

Interesting though Tony that you really can't have anyone discussing Madeleine's death on the 3rd.

Why is that?

Why does Goncalo's theory annoy and upset you so much?

A genuine question that lot's of people would like to know?

Clint Bond
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What will Cameron be remembered for?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 21.10.16 8:47

Clint Bond wrote:Hi Verdi / Tony. (One of the same so no need to insult anyone's intelligence by now) 

Interesting though Tony that you really can't have anyone discussing Madeleine's death on the 3rd.

Why is that?

Why does Goncalo's theory annoy and upset you so much?

A genuine question that lot's of people would like to know?
Here again Andrew.
Believe me it wouldn't take much to insult your juvenile intelligence.

Due to your constant, tiresome, trolling of this forum I've now had to deny Guests the right to post here without registering.
Your late night, drunken, disruption here spoils it for everyone.
You have your own forum where, despite the forum owner, Candyfloss, knowing that you have been reported to the Police for phoning Tony in the early hours of the morning to issue death threats, you are welcomed and revered as one of her best posters even though she banned you herself when she was a moderator here.

If I knew of any of my forum members constantly going over to her forum to disrupt it or to issue a death threat to one of her members they would be immediately banned and I would help her with any information the Police needed.

But then this is CMOMM.

Now go away, and stay away, please.

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7119
Reputation : 2505
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum