The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McExit and After

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McExit and After

Post by MayMuse on 10.07.16 8:44

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McExit and After

Post by aquila on 10.07.16 14:06

I've been on this forum for five years. I was late to the case of Madeleine McCann and therefore I didn't participate in the 3A's or other forums.

I have to say, yet again, that the Blacksmith Bureau is tantamount to a knitting circle for the disgruntled elderly who like to have a bit of a witch 'n' bitch and display their 'intellectual prowess' whilst actually saying bugger all.

The Blacksmith Bureau (the Bullshit Bureau) spends a lot of its time slagging of Tony Bennett, CMoMM (which is called a cesspit) and provides its readers with.....absolutely nothing. This so called bureau has also taken to commenting on another blog where it is heralded and plauded.

I simply can't see what the Blacksmith Bureau has to offer other than its determination to undermine this forum. Please note that the Bullshit Bureau allows no comments on its blog and chooses to comment on someone else's blog.

What's the point of giving any credence or a link to something so utterly cranky.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

McExit and Brexit

Post by willowthewisp on 10.07.16 14:29

Hi Maymuse,another long winded read offering nothing except the Demonisation of CMoMM, via Mr Tony Bennett and Non believers of the Abduction of Madeleine McCann?
Yes it is True, the MSM did report the way they did in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann,reported as 3 May 2007 from her Holiday Apartment, Ocean Club, Prai Da Luiz,Portugal, by the Tapas Group 7/9 to the MSM first then the GNR Portugal Police?
Blacksmith states a "Conspiracy Theory on Theory and so on, that there is no way Scotland Yard is has suppressed any evidence in this case,a bit much like Gerry McCann saying,"If Madeleine is Dead Show us the Body",we all know that if Madeleine has died, some one has moved the body from where the Death may have occurred?, but because you have not found the supposed dead person, doe's not mean a definitive, she is alive,but it would be proof if a body is ever found and Proven to be that person!
There seems to be an awful lot of evidence associated to crimes against minors, that suddenly is confiscated by known, unknowns here in the UK and seemingly a World Wide Phenomenon in the abuse of children adolescents by a mighty amount of Elite people, if anyone doubts about this, take a look at the Mark Dutroux Affair and the way that they tried to conceal, what they were doing in Society,Europe, it is certainly frightening of the amount of people named in these documents, which are proof that this Phenomenon is in existence?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 10.07.16 14:31

I wasn't aware of that about the forum so apologise for putting the link. I will re-read but was more interested in the MSM which I think is a fair point. 
Note to admin, remove link if not acceptable!

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.07.16 14:46

@MayMuse wrote:I wasn't aware of that about the forum so apologise for putting the link. I will re-read but was more interested in the MSM which I think is a fair point. 
Don't worry about it. I'm only offering my opinion.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just so you are all aware

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.07.16 15:06

@MayMuse wrote:I wasn't aware of that about the forum so apologise for putting the link. I will re-read but was more interested in the MSM which I think is a fair point. 
Don't worry @ MayMuse - there may still be one or two on here who can honestly say they enjoy this man's pompous, and often obscene, ramblings.

Just for the record, 'Blacksmith' alias 'John Blacksmith' and believed to be Antony Sharples (who also writes obscene ramblings in his own name) and Rosalinda Hutton a.k.a 'Cristobell' have for years been the fiercest and most persistent ('obsessivee' would be a better word) critics of me.

So that you are all aware, Blacksmith in his key (again, rambling) article on the Madeleine McCann case,'The Cracked Mirror', and in other articles, has always expressed the view that he believes it 'still possible' that Madeleine was abducted. Yes, that is on the record.

Meanwhile Hutton insists that Madeleine's disappearance was no more than a tragic accident on  the evening of 3 May 2007 which the McCanns covered up, and time and again she has expressed great 'sympathy' for the McCanns in having committed what she says was a 'necessary cover-up to protect them as an ongoing family unit'.

As for a number of others who have voiced strong criticisms of me over the years, many of them insist that Madeleine died after 6pm on Thursday  May and insist that the Smiths saw Gerry McCann carrying Madeleine (dead) down towards the beach at about 10pm that night - all conclusions that I strongly disagree with, based on the available evidence. Textusa (whose real identity is yet to be revealed) is one such example.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.07.16 15:19

Dear Lord, protect me from the kaleidoscopic ramblings of Textusa.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bless!

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.07.16 21:49

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Don't worry @ MayMuse - there may still be one or two on here who can honestly say they enjoy this man's pompous, and often obscene, ramblings.

Just for the record, 'Blacksmith' alias 'John Blacksmith' and believed to be Antony Sharples (who also writes obscene ramblings in his own name) and Rosalinda Hutton a.k.a 'Cristobell' have for years been the fiercest and most persistent ('obsessivee' would be a better word) critics of me.
I forgot to mention that Sharples/Blacksmith is now a regular contributor to Hutton/Cristobell's blog.

Sharples continually praises Hutton for her wonderful writing.

Hutton continually praises Sharples for his wonderful writing.

Bless!

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 10.07.16 21:51

@Tony Bennett wrote:

So that you are all aware, Blacksmith in his key (again, rambling) article on the Madeleine McCann case,'The Cracked Mirror', and in other articles, has always expressed the view that he believes it 'still possible' that Madeleine was abducted. Yes, that is on the record.

Meanwhile Hutton insists that Madeleine's disappearance was no more than a tragic accident on  the evening of 3 May 2007 which the McCanns covered up, and time and again she has expressed great 'sympathy' for the McCanns in having committed what she says was a 'necessary cover-up to protect them as an ongoing family unit'.

As for a number of others who have voiced strong criticisms of me over the years, many of them insist that Madeleine died after 6pm on Thursday  May and insist that the Smiths saw Gerry McCann carrying Madeleine (dead) down towards the beach at about 10pm that night - all conclusions that I strongly disagree with, based on the available evidence. Textusa (whose real identity is yet to be revealed) is one such example.

Thank you for the explanation, I don't get all the vitriol for having a different opinion, after all is it not to try and achieve justice for Madeleine? I've always felt it was so much more than a "lost" little girl and I hope one day those that are blocking the truth for her get their just desserts!

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.07.16 22:05

@MayMuse wrote:
Thank you for the explanation, I don't get all the vitriol for having a different opinion, after all is it not to try and achieve justice for Madeleine?
I think you need to be aware that not everyone who pretends to want to achieve truth justice for Madeleine is actually doing so.

Take Blacksmith, Hutton and Hutton's great friend Sonia Poulton.

All three have routinely and regularly labeled CMOMM a 'cesspit' and demonised many of the leading contributors here. As Blacksmith has done yet again in his article.

We have to ask, in each case, what is their motivation?

While websites like McCannFiles, pamalam's sites and several others are brilliant resources, is there anywhere else on the internet apart from CMOMM where there is such a wealth of information, research, analysis and reasoned debate? - all in one place? I don't think so.

Each of the three above-named have very different agendas from what you might think.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 10.07.16 22:18

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
Thank you for the explanation, I don't get all the vitriol for having a different opinion, after all is it not to try and achieve justice for Madeleine?
I think you need to be aware that not everyone who pretends to want to achieve truth justice for Madeleine is actually doing so.

Take Blacksmith, Hutton and Hutton's great friend Sonia Poulton.

All three have routinely and regularly labeled CMOMM a 'cesspit' and demonised many of the leading contributors here. As Blacksmith has done yet again in his article.

We have to ask, in each case, what is their motivation?

While websites like McCannFiles, pamalam's sites and several others are brilliant resources, is there anywhere else on the internet apart from CMOMM where there is such a wealth of information, research, analysis and reasoned debate? - all in one place? I don't think so.

Each of the three above-named have very different agendas from what you might think.
I don't have time for Sonia Poulton, (too much self promotion) and do not believe that she will ever produce a documentary, was it the untold story? I do not know the others, other than I think she is friends with Cristobell?  I find her "sporadic" involvement quite bizarre as a journalist, especially the doorstepping at Rothley.  IMO 
I agree the resource here is outstanding winkwink

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 10.07.16 22:28

We've had over 85 million views on Google+ now https://plus.google.com/109579544709177381612/plusones - averaging 3million per month.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.07.16 22:57

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

I forgot to mention that Sharples/Blacksmith is now a regular contributor to Hutton/Cristobell's blog.

Sharples continually praises Hutton for her wonderful writing.

Hutton continually praises Sharples for his wonderful writing.

Bless!
One down two to go - talking to themselves I think.

Writing full of wonder indeed, I wonder anyone takes any notice of such convoluting contradictory ramblings.  Still, apparently it's plain talking straight from the heart - perhaps palpitation is the word they're looking for.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.07.16 23:18

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:We've had over 85 million views on Google+ now https://plus.google.com/109579544709177381612/plusones - averaging 3million per month.
Crickey that ain't half bad.  You must be so proud, don't deny it - this is no time or place for modesty.

No wonder they no likey, registered views v. fictitious followers - no contest!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 11.07.16 9:54

@Verdi wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:We've had over 85 million views on Google+ now https://plus.google.com/109579544709177381612/plusones - averaging 3million per month.
Crickey that ain't half bad.  You must be so proud, don't deny it - this is no time or place for modesty.

Yes, I am proud of this forum. Many people have worked very hard over the years here and I know that past and present members are promoting this forum elsewhere, like twitter and facebook and their own blogs....and, of course, Natasha Donn.

It's not just registered forum members who contribute to the 85million+ views, though - it's all the guests who read this forum, and it's also anyone else outside of this forum who reads and shares anywhere else around the internet where the research, articles, threads and links are posted and shared.

I also post material from this forum on my blogs, twitter, facebook and my Google+ site where all the millions of hits are recorded. And, of course, if you search google for an image, chances are that you will find one that is from this forum or from my blogs.

Network marketing!

I'm afraid that it doesn't matter if Blacksmith, Cristobell or Sonia P call this forum a 'cesspit', CMOMM is like an unstoppable runaway train.

85+million views versus the 3+ people who don't like this forum tells me that we are streets ahead of the likes of Blacksmith, Hutton and Poulton.

And to those of you whose main mission in life is to troll this forum or try to bring it down and discredit our researchers and truthseekers, I say "Don't bother, it's too late".

Even if we are Carter-Rucked again and the forum is deleted, the research is out there all around the world on millions of people's computers and it would be an impossible task to delete everything without deleting the entire internet. Team McCann: is your secret bigger than that?

So, McCanns, 'fess up before the twins rumble you.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.07.16 12:24

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Yes, I am proud of this forum. Many people have worked very hard over the years here and I know that past and present members are promoting this forum elsewhere, like twitter and facebook and their own blogs....and, of course, Natasha Donn.

It's not just registered forum members who contribute to the 85million+ views, though - it's all the guests who read this forum, and it's also anyone else outside of this forum who reads and shares anywhere else around the internet where the research, articles, threads and links are posted and shared.

I also post material from this forum on my blogs, twitter, facebook and my Google+ site where all the millions of hits are recorded. And, of course, if you search google for an image, chances are that you will find one that is from this forum or from my blogs.

Network marketing!

I'm afraid that it doesn't matter if Blacksmith, Cristobell or Sonia P call this forum a 'cesspit', CMOMM is like an unstoppable runaway train.

85+million views versus the 3+ people who don't like this forum tells me that we are streets ahead of the likes of Blacksmith, Hutton and Poulton.

And to those of you whose main mission in life is to troll this forum or try to bring it down and discredit our researchers and truthseekers, I say "Don't bother, it's too late".

Even if we are Carter-Rucked again and the forum is deleted, the research is out there all around the world on millions of people's computers and it would be an impossible task to delete everything without deleting the entire internet. Team McCann: is your secret bigger than that?

So, McCanns, 'fess up before the twins rumble you.
AMEN!  Them's fighting words - keep on trucking!

Anyhow, when the only recourse is personal insult, you know they've lost the battle.  Away with the trivial pursuits..

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum