The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Mm11

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Mm11

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Regist10

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Empty Ref; the Grotesque moment

Post by willowthewisp 15.07.16 12:43

In the McCann's world,they need to overturn if possible,in the Portugal Supreme Court against Mr Goncalo Amaral, as this is the "Man" and Martin Grime,dogs, Eddie, Keela who has cast doubt about the Tapas Group 7/9 "Sworn Testimonies" to be a True account of what happened on the 3 May 2007,in and around the Ocean Club Apartments,in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?
If any person doubts, that "Operation Grange" and Rebekah Brooks "Persuading" David Cameron,Leveson Inquiry,of Rupert Murdoch's press Association have had no influence in orchestrating a campaign to clear once and for all the "Innocence" of Mr and Mrs McCann of any involvement in the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine McCann on the above date in Portugal.
Look at the files of the case and the sworn testimonies as to what had happened, the clear manipulation to "Re-enact" Crime Watch, as a version of what is thought to have happened to Madeleine,then DC Andy Redwood Revelation moment,"Creche Dad",Never Shown in Potugal? Remit Abduction,with absolutely no evidence from the Crime Scene of that happening to Madeleine?
So we now have Two Crime Watch programmes costing millions of Pounds in production costs,£16 Million and rising on Operation Grange,plus the millions of pounds in Governmental support, by a number of Prime Ministers(4), dubious Private Investigators fleecing the "Find Madeleine Fund", add in the Court costs of Litigation, won and lost!
We have seen the Metropolitan Police Force/Lecestershire Police Force(call me Stu) and various Scientific Evidence,proposed as 100% proof, then after several months, it is suddenly changed as "Not definitive proof"then the Organisation is closed down,moved to a new "Operations"set up after disposing of DNA from a scene of Crime, which surely must be a first in how a Police Organisation treats DNA evidence from an unsolved missing person case!?
Yet the UK public,CMoMM are supposed to be "Conspiracy theorists"for not believing the explanation presumed as the Truth!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Empty Re: The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth

Post by Cmaryholmes 15.07.16 13:38

@Verdi....if the Mccanns did not expect their case against Mr Amaral to succeed,with respect, what could be their motive for taking legal action?
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Empty Re: The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth

Post by jeanmonroe 15.07.16 13:50

Cmaryholmes wrote:@Verdi....if the Mccanns did not expect their case against Mr Amaral to succeed,with respect,  what could be their motive for taking legal action?

To make GA 'feel fear',? 'save face',? KM actually 'knows' MORE ('I was 'there'!) than GA 'does' about Madeleine's 'mysterious disappearance'?

DP certainly 'knows a few things' that he considers, relevent and pertinent, about the 'material truth' about the 'disappearance' but he isn't going to 'tell' investigating police officers about 'that'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 15.07.16 17:46

Makes sense...intimidation with a view to vengeance.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.07.16 20:30

Cmaryholmes wrote:@Verdi....if the Mccanns did not expect their case against Mr Amaral to succeed,with respect,  what could be their motive for taking legal action?
Beg pardon - I didn't make myself clear, I said they never expected to succeed with the ongoing litigation against Mr. Amaral.  The initial legal action taken by the McCanns, I believe was intended to silence Mr. Amaral once and for all - they expected him to roll-over and crumble under the pressure of threatened financial ruin.  It failed - they didn't anticipate the tenacity of the man.

The initial court decision was overturned because Mr. Amaral wasn't prepared to be forced into a corner - he bit back harder than their vapid attempts to ruin his life.  Can you imagine the McCanns embarrassment and fury at being outplayed by some corrupt sardine munching drunkard [sic]?  The McCanns subsequent attempts to avenge Mr. Amaral proved to be pathetic in the extreme, calling on a string of friends and unprofessional character witnesses brought before the Lisbon Courts to plead their cause, which in my opinion, totally destroyed any hope they had of success.

Fortunately for the McCanns (at least at that time), the majority of the UK weren't interested in points of law or technicalities, they only wanted to read what the UK press reported which they got by the bucket load - the ex-Portuguese cop, the filth, trying to stitch up and ruin a couple of upstanding UK 'middle class' professionals whose child was abducted by a monster whist they were dining in the back garden, a good marketing ploy as Ger would say.

What choice did they have but to continue the litigation?  Backing out would be tantamount to an admission of guilt The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Default_no-no-smiley !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 15.07.16 20:42

Yes, that makes perfect sense too, thank you.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Empty The grotesque moment

Post by willowthewisp 16.07.16 12:38

Since their Appeal to the Supreme Court in Portugal,"Mephisto Clarence" has been extremely busy with his contacts master minding new ploys to the press in the ever changing ongoing Operation Grange, which was launched when,2010/11, that just so happens to be when they(McCann's)went to Portugal to initiate Court proceedings against Mr Goncalo Amaral,now I admit I may be wrong about the timing, but there is very little doubt, that every time the Metropolitan Police seemed to be on the boil of announcements of legal proceedings at the same time,any connections?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.07.16 13:05

May 2007 - Madeleine McCann disappears
May 2009 - McCanns to sue Portuguese officer
May 2011 - Operation Grange established
May 2011 - Launch of Kate McCanns autobiography 'madeleine'
May 2007/2016 - Media blitz.
May 2007/2016 - Campaign appeals
May 2007/2016 - Find Madeleine website update

It's the McCann Spring.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 16.07.16 13:50

May 2017 events are probably being planned already.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.07.16 23:23

Cmaryholmes wrote:May 2017 events are probably being planned already.
Indeed - the Wider Agenda..

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Zzgerryflipchartd

'On the flight to Berlin, Gerry wearily admitted the couple's campaign to find Madeleine could last years.
'

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.07.16 20:29

I know this is off-topic but in for a penny 'n all that - blame Aquila she started it notme .

Gerry McCann's memorable performance before the Lisbon Law Courts, trying to convince his audience how he and his wife suffered irreparable damage by the hand of Dr. Amaral..

McCann v. Goncalo Amaral.   Lisbon trial - Day 12:  8th July 2014

There's no more questions and the Judge is about to dismiss the plaintiff when Gerry McCann claims that he has something to say.

The judge - says that in a civil trial the parties aren't allowed to spontaneous depositions. But she allows him: please do speak!

GMC - says that he wants to make a comment about the dogs; he wants to make it clear that it is not a fact that they detected blood...

The judge interrupts him - The issue here isn't not to elucidate what actually happened. The perspective, in this trial, is to determine whether the book and the documentary affected the plaintiffs.

GMC - But the book mentions facts that aren't true.

The judge - The point isn't to establish whether things are true or not, this is not the issue. We want to know whether we are in the juridical remit of offence to persons. For this it's not necessary to know what the truth is. As a judge I'm not supposed to stand in for a criminal investigation.

[Acknowledgements:  Anne Guedes and mccannfiles.com]

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Mccanns080714lisbon2

OOOPS - down boy The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Effraye-2 !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Empty The grotesque moment

Post by willowthewisp 19.07.16 10:59

Yes,Eddie and Keela and Martin Grime, along with "Ask the Dogs, Sandra"certainly appear to ruffle Gerry's calm demeanour,Professor Gerry if you don't mind, Verdi?
Tis a pity that Sir Bernard Hogan Howe,Operation Grange appear to give this evidence a wide Berth,now why would that be, I wonder?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.07.16 12:25

willowthewisp wrote:Yes,Eddie and Keela and Martin Grime, along with "Ask the Dogs, Sandra"certainly appear to ruffle Gerry's calm demeanour,Professor Gerry if you don't mind, Verdi?
Tis a pity that Sir Bernard Hogan Howe,Operation Grange appear to give this evidence a wide Berth,now why would that be, I wonder?
Gerry the Professor - shame he's not Gerry the Confessor.  Back to the pros and cons again?

Not very accurate transcription but it'll do for the exercise..

Sandra Felgueiras ... So now I feel free to ask you this directly - how can you explain the coincidence of the scent of cadavar by British not Prtuguese dogs...

KM interrupts and talks over...  Sandra maybe you should ask the judiciary because they fixed on the dogs, I mean, we're Madeleines mum and dad and we're desperate for people to help us find Madeleine which is why we're here today - the majority of people are inherently good and I believe the majority of people in Portugal are inherently good people, we're asking them to help us to spread this message to that person or people ...

SF interrupts (inaudible)... 

GM with supercilious smirk ... "ask the dogs Sandra"

SF ...  ask the dogs Gerry - no, now I prefer to ask you.  Don't you think you can answer me?

GM... I can tell you we've also looked at evidence about cadavar dogs and (inaudible) are unreliable

Sandra ....unreliable?

GM...  cadavar dogs yes, that's what the evidence shows if they're tested scientifically

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth - Page 2 Effraye-2

You have to wonder at the logic applied here - or do you..

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 19.07.16 14:45

GMC - But the book mentions facts that aren't true.

Oh dear gerry.
A fact is something proven to be true.

What you should have said is things which
allows for them to be false, untrue.

Another foot in mouth moment.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.07.16 15:28

Hobs wrote:GMC - But the book mentions facts that aren't true.

Oh dear gerry.
A fact is something proven to be true.

What you should have said is things which
allows for them to be false, untrue.

Another foot in mouth moment.
Yes, I picked that up - good innit big grin.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 19.07.16 17:37

'Facts that aren't true'...how did this man qualify as a medical doctor ? Mind you, he is intelligent enough to get away with ?????????
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.07.16 20:37

Cmaryholmes wrote:'Facts that aren't true'...how did this man qualify as a medical doctor ?  Mind you, he is intelligent enough to get away with ?????????
I just hope he doesn't apply the same principle when he's doctoring working.  Not sure about intelligent - I call it sheer cunning.

If you haven't already done so, watch the interview with Sandra (parts one and two) - it's a real eye opener in terms of character exposure..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ULxqfGTVU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e_H5n1CB78

[Acknowledgement:  HiDeHo]

The sound is abysmal but it's more interesting to watch the McCanns behaviour, or body language some might say.  Having said that, whenever Kate McCann was under the spotlight, she never managed to stay with the flow - always wittering on about some irrelevance or another - but watch Gerald's reaction.  He can't help himself.  If it wasn't so serious it would be hilarious.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 19.07.16 21:44

Yes, always worth a look. Sandra the Potuguese journalist obviously doesn't believe a word they say. it's a 'car crash' interview.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.07.16 0:04

Cmaryholmes wrote:Yes, always worth a look. Sandra the Potuguese journalist obviously doesn't believe a word they say. it's a 'car crash' interview.
Maybe they thought because of the language variance they might be able to pull the wool over her eyes - or maybe Ger thought his irresistible charm would conquer all.

Whatever, they weren't briefed beforehand nor cosseted during the interview by the usual daytime sofa queens.  Mistake!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 20.07.16 0:54

Verdi wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:'Facts that aren't true'...how did this man qualify as a medical doctor ?  Mind you, he is intelligent enough to get away with ?????????
I just hope he doesn't apply the same principle when he's doctoring working.  Not sure about intelligent - I call it sheer cunning.

If you haven't already done so, watch the interview with Sandra (parts one and two) - it's a real eye opener in terms of character exposure..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ULxqfGTVU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e_H5n1CB78

[Acknowledgement:  HiDeHo]

The sound is abysmal but it's more interesting to watch the McCanns behaviour, or body language some might say.  Having said that, whenever Kate McCann was under the spotlight, she never managed to stay with the flow - always wittering on about some irrelevance or another - but watch Gerald's reaction.  He can't help himself.  If it wasn't so serious it would be hilarious.

Gerry-  "to find the missing child"!!   aaagh
Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.07.16 11:29

Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:
Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:
Verdi wrote:Huntley is a psychopathic cold blooded murderer - no extenuating circumstances.  Pure evil!

I can't begin to think how horrific it must be to be directly related to him or associated with him in any way - the trauma effected by association will be all-consuming for a lifetime.
Why would anyone want to put themselves into the newspapers and announce being Huntley's daughter when their mother did the right thing and he's never had any contact with her ever?

To have found out you are the daughter of a cold blooded murderer with a history of violence is traumatic to say the least. To have found out as you were asked to look up murderers in a classroom project is bizarre - there are far better things to learn in a classroom as Sharonl has pointed out.

I'm a cynical old sod and I expect there to be a few telly sofas to sit on in the coming weeks.
I agree, such a classroom project is bizarre - but then quite a lot of subjects broached in the schoolroom are bizarre by my standards.

It makes me wonder what the future holds for the McCann twins.  No guarantees that they won't capitalize on their traumatic position rather than sink under the shame and humiliation.  For sure they will find out about their parents position as regards their lost sister, even if they're temporarily fooled by their parents 'version' they will still be able to read the opinion of the people - like as not they've already crossed the Rubicon.
This is where I differ in opinion.

It's my belief the McCann twins were destined from the Fund/private limited company to have exclusive private education. I believe the expected award from the libel trial in Portugal where the twins (and Madeleine herself) would provide finance to take the twins to boarding school/elite education - even if it was only intended as weekly boarders which is unlikely. I happen to believe the McCanns have that in mind. There's no other way to protect the twins than to have them mix with 'good sorts' and to have their futures secured. Someone will stump up the money for this. A couple of doctors hocked up to the eyeballs with a large mortgage could never have hoped to be in such a position. Kate McCann worked part time as a locum with three children. What she earned as a locum paid their mortgage.
Packing the twins off to boarding school or an exclusive public school I don't think would protect them - such establishments are a breeding ground for radicalism, deviation and social misfits.  Children need hands on love and affection, a secure home to feel safe and happy, sending them away to be influenced by an alternative environment will only create resentment.

Nor do I think the Fund Ltd Co could possibly finance the future education of the twins, not without a continuous flow of donations, even the arrogant McCanns surely realise that donations would dry up at some stage.  The 750,000k held in reserve for a rainy day wouldn't even cover a years private school fees.

Just an opinion.
Verdi wrote: (I'm responding in pink)

Packing the twins off to boarding school or an exclusive public school I don't think would protect them - such establishments are a breeding ground for radicalism, deviation and social misfits.

I happen to think an elite school would be the perfect choice for the twins. Exclusive private education is exactly the kind of environment where they would be protected/engaged/educated/mix with the right sorts/be kept busy with a good mix of academic/sporting activity/mix with a fairly sympathetic peer group whilst under the watchful eye of their educators and their parents who are always under the threat of a bad headline/spin. Everyone's a winner.

I'm not sure where you get 'such establishments are a breeding ground for radicalism, deviation and social misfits' from when applying such to the McCann children. I'm sure this particular  comment will attract more attention from posters.

Children need hands on love and affection, a secure home to feel safe and happy, sending them away to be influenced by an alternative environment will only create resentment.

Once again, you make a sweeping remark. There are lots of permutations within the private education system, from day boarders to full boarders. A lot of what a child feels about going to a boarding school depends on how it is 'sold' to the child, especially if your child is academically bright and comes from a family that likes sport.

Nor do I think the Fund Ltd Co could possibly finance the future education of the twins, not without a continuous flow of donations, even the arrogant McCanns surely realise that donations would dry up at some stage.  The 750,000k held in reserve for a rainy day wouldn't even cover a years private school fees.

I don't know where you get your figures from because they are not correct.

Also to consider is there was a claim made by the McCanns  against Amaral for suffering and damage caused to the twins - Kate McCann spoke of an alleged radio broadcast heard on a school bus in UK about Amaral (go figure). There has not once to my knowledge been any declaration that any monies paid from the libel trial to the twins would be paid into the limited company. I can only surmise that such funds would be held in trust for the twins to be spent on their well-being which includes their education - and would fund an education never to be dreamed of by a couple of regular medics. I would be surprised if the McCanns had not been advised on this matter.

Just an opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top