The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Quotes from mccanns and team...

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by aiyoyo on 14.09.10 7:02

@Autumn wrote:'They don't cry in public, but plenty of tears are shed 'backstage' - Clarence Mitchell

There's a wholly innocent explanation for any material the police may or may not have found' - Clarence Mitchell

That, to me highlight even more that they are very hard people - tough cookies in fact.

People in that sort of devastation do not feel ashamed to let their emotion overtakes them in public. What is wrong with breaking down in tears in public, especially if they people cannot help their emotions.

But, no, not the mccanns they are too controlled for that. Needing to tell people they cry in private suggests what?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by poppydog on 14.09.10 12:04

Oh well, if even the Pope's prayers are going unanswered, there is no point in further efforts or fundraising smilie

I wonder what the recognition was, one fraud to another?

(apologies to catholics, am one myself, a very disgruntled one)

poppydog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 14.09.10 15:36

''There's a wholly innocent explanation for any material the police may or may not have found' - Clarence Mitchell.'

This one cannot be reiterated too many times.

''Where's the evidence?'' Gerald McCann.

It is there. There is just not quite enough of it yet.

''We know more than you do.'' Kate McCann

Then tell this to the police or a trusted friend, not a Priest in transit.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kate 'n Jon

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.09.10 19:36

"Gerry put on another great performance" - Dr Kate's diary, on yet another stunning TV appearance by Dr Gerald

"I was working backstage" - Jon Corner, on the Panorama programme transmitted November 2007

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 14.09.10 23:12

A quote from Sadie on PFA2 (I take it such persons might count as team McCann)

Cadavar odour is all pervasive.. awful smell, just goes on and on. Medical students lose their love lives through it.

Can we deduce from this that Kate and Gerry's love life was not all that hot prior to PdL, Kate had afterall attended six cadavers in recent weeks, and Gerry made it clear he was not going to PdL "to f**king enjoy" himself...or Kate it may seem!

Note - Jealousy is fundamental for individual reproduction. It helps men and women to deal with the costs associated with a mate’s infidelity. Jealousy, rage, lust are the most powerful of emotions, they can drive persons to commit heinous acts.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave on 06.10.10 18:19

@Judge Mental wrote:Would it be improper to suggest that their every utterance and nuance should be noted and digested thoroughly?

One has the feeling that over the next two or three years almost everything they have shared both with us and the police will become very much more significant than it has been to date.

I have a sneaky feeling all those little chats on sofas in tele studios will one day prove fatal.

The Slave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave on 06.10.10 18:23

@aiyoyo wrote:"It wasn't as bad as the night we found her."......Gerry Mccann

My jaw dropped when I heard that little gem.
It was a real 'Gotcha' moment.
Game was up really...

The Slave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 06.10.10 19:53

[quote="The Slave"]

Game was up really...[/
quote]

You'd think....but the police seem to be doing this

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 06.10.10 23:19

[quote="jkh"]
@The Slave wrote:

Game was up really...[/
quote]

WHY are the police doing this - and HOW LONG can they continue?
The "Freedom of Information" Act appears (to me) to be a very controlled machine!

listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 06.10.10 23:31

"I pray for the people who have kidnapped Madeleine",,,,,,,,,,KM.
aiyoyo

So that's what Dr. Kate was doing in PDL last weekend!

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 06.10.10 23:38

"It was so dark...it was dark, erm I've never had such a long night it was dark and you're just praying for the light you know to come up to get out there it's just..." Kate McCann, the erm, er, mother [/quote]

That would be like the dark you left your toddlers in night after night when they were were crying for you to come to them. You were 38 years old Kate, They were under 3 years old. Shame on you.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.10.10 23:48

[quote="listener"]
jkh wrote:
@The Slave wrote:

Game was up really...[/
quote]

WHY are the police doing this - and HOW LONG can they continue?
The "Freedom of Information" Act appears (to me) to be a very controlled machine!

It most certainly is. Some MPs wanted it doing away with.
Had ex speaker Michael Martin had his way all mps would have been exempted, and the mps expenses scam would never have been exposed.

Men make the rules and control the rules. People requesting info under that would meet brickwall.
It's bloody useless.....it's all in name only, pretending UK is truly democratic.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tosca on 26.10.10 11:57

It's like being a student again, going to the cash point and finding you have no money... aaagh

This is what her father said shortly after her ' disappearance' ...or words to that effect, bloody unbelievable. He equated losing his daughter to his bank balance.

tosca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave on 26.10.10 17:08

but it wasn't as bad as the night they found her.

The Slave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle on 26.10.10 17:14

Here is another one of Gerry McCann's famous quotes. "We have the twins to consider, we are now a family."

kathyBelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 31.10.10 6:02

@kathyBelle wrote:Here is another one of Gerry McCann's famous quotes. "We have the twins to consider, we are now a family."

Meaning they werent before when they'd Maddie!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 27.12.10 21:35

Following on from:-

"We thought that it was safe"

we have:-

"The doors were left unlocked in case of a fire"

How thoughtful of Kate to consider the safety of her children.

Seems a bit pointless since the children were all under the age of four, two of them possibly in cots with the bedroom windows and shutters closed. Not to mention the fact that the twins did not wake during the commotion of the night that Madeleine allegedly went missing, why would a fire wake them?

How exactly were they supposed to get out without injuring themselves? that`s assuming that they are not normal toddlers who would just sit up in their cots and cry.

Is this within the boundaries of good parenting too?

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 27.12.10 23:27

@sharonl wrote:Following on from:-

Seems a bit pointless since the children were all under the age of four, two of them possibly in cots with the bedroom windows and shutters closed. Not to mention the fact that the twins did not wake during the commotion of the night that Madeleine allegedly went missing, why would a fire wake them?

How exactly were they supposed to get out without injuring themselves? that`s assuming that they are not normal toddlers who would just sit up in their cots and cry.

We are still waiting for precise clarification on all this ''reasonable parenting'' business. Nobody has actually admitted to saying it yet.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 27.12.10 23:32

@Judge Mental wrote:

We are still waiting for precise clarification on all this ''reasonable parenting'' business. Nobody has actually admitted to saying it yet.

This was allegedly Gerald McCann to CNN

He told CNN: "We have been assured by the authorities that what we did fell well within the boundaries of good parenting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-470179/Madeleines-father-quizzed-decision-leave-own.html#ixzz19MFgvFUW

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 28.12.10 0:35

@sharonl wrote:
@Judge Mental wrote:

He told CNN: "We have been assured by the authorities that what we did fell well within the boundaries of good parenting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-470179/Madeleines-father-quizzed-decision-leave-own.html#ixzz19MFgvFUW

big grin

But who are these authorities? They must come out from wherever they are hiding, and clarify this once and for all. This could be quite a defining moment for hundreds of families whose children have been placed on the risk register, simply because the parents were at local drinking and eating establishments or sitting in a neighbour's garden. Taking all these children off the register, would free up a lot time for social workers to go after the parents of those children who are forced to baby-sit and be on fire-duty at the much younger age of two years or even less.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.12.10 7:58

"The doors were unlocked in case of fire"
But I believe she said in another intervnew that Madeleine could not possibly have wandered off because she was too small / young to be able to open the door anyway.
So which is it Kate ? I hope the future best selling book 'clarrifies' that point.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 28.12.10 10:47

JM, I also want to know which authority would tell them it was 'within boundary of responsible parenting!'
I think that generalisation covers almost any imaginery authority GM wants the public to imagine. No authority would have told him that simple for reason of repercussion. GM was lying through as many teeth...

Petermac, the sesame door was invented as unlocked not because of 'in case of fire safety' but because the jemmied shutters tale was found to be lie

There is no way they will mention that in their book, nor the dogs, nor their prayers to god allah style. The book will mostly be about those inefficient sardine munchers.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 28.12.10 20:40

@aiyoyo wrote:JM, I also want to know which authority would tell them it was 'within boundary of responsible parenting!'
I think that generalisation covers almost any imaginery authority GM wants the public to imagine. No authority would have told him that simple for reason of repercussion. GM was lying through as many teeth...

Petermac, the sesame door was invented as unlocked not because of 'in case of fire safety' but because the jemmied shutters tale was found to be lie

There is no way they will mention that in their book, nor the dogs, nor their prayers to god allah style. The book will mostly be about those inefficient sardine munchers.

McCann is going to have to find some poor sap to admit to this reassurance, because it is quite frankly very shocking to think that we have thousands and thousands of children on the risk register, simply because their parents have been deemd irresponsible by the authorities. We cannot have one set of rules for one societal group and a different set of rules for another.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 28.12.10 20:52

Hi Judge

It seems to me that Aiyoyo has hit the nail on the head here with the term "Imaginary authority", you only need to look at the media spin in some of our worst newspapers to realise that this is a Mctrait.

A source close to the McCanns
An un-named witness
A mystery man

very rarely a name to the person

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 28.12.10 22:38

@Judge Mental wrote:
@sharonl wrote:
@Judge Mental wrote:

But who are these authorities? They must come out from wherever they are hiding, and clarify this once and for all. This could be quite a defining moment for hundreds of families whose children have been placed on the risk register, simply because the parents were at local drinking and eating establishments or sitting in a neighbour's garden. Taking all these children off the register, would free up a lot time for social workers to go after the parents of those children who are forced to baby-sit and be on fire-duty at the much younger age of two years or even less.

It was 'childline' - I remember emailing them and asking if they actually said that. They replied in the negative. I will still have their mail on an old hard-drive somewhere (I save all mails)!

listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum