The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Quotes from mccanns and team... - Page 7 Mm11

Quotes from mccanns and team... - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Quotes from mccanns and team... - Page 7 Mm11

Quotes from mccanns and team... - Page 7 Regist10

Quotes from mccanns and team...

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quotes from mccanns and team... - Page 7 Empty Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by Guest 30.09.12 23:26

Gerry never said that himself. IIRC it was a "source close to the family".
I will try tomorrow to document the real source.
But for now I would want to class this as a "myth".
Nonetheless, it was in the papers and it didn't come from someone sucking his thumb [this may be a Dutch expression .. but you'll know what I mean]
Good night :-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quotes from mccanns and team... - Page 7 Empty Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by tigger 01.10.12 6:07

Châtelaine wrote:Gerry never said that himself. IIRC it was a "source close to the family".
I will try tomorrow to document the real source.
But for now I would want to class this as a "myth".
Nonetheless, it was in the papers and it didn't come from someone sucking his thumb [this may be a Dutch expression .. but you'll know what I mean]
Good night :-)

Here it is Chatelaine: we're running two similar topics concurrently it seems, but the One liner one must have references.

Daily Express:
Thursday September 13,2007
By Padraic Flanagan in Praia da Luz
THE parents of missing Madeleine McCann yesterday challenged the police: "Find the body and prove we killed her."
unquote

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.10.12 10:34

tigger wrote: [...]
Here it is Chatelaine: we're running two similar topics concurrently it seems, but the One liner one must have references.

Daily Express:
Thursday September 13,2007
By Padraic Flanagan in Praia da Luz
THE parents of missing Madeleine McCann yesterday challenged the police: "Find the body and prove we KILLED her."
unquote
Thank you, Tigger. I cannot recall having seen this so explicitly before. If this is indeed a quote, it's an alarming one [in line with Kate's "Portugal doesn't want to have a MURDER" ...]: the investigating was IMO working in the direction of an accident and the HIDING of a body. Yet another Freudian slip of the tongue?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.10.12 10:42

ROSA wrote:GERRY MCCANN IN LISBON
Quotes from mccanns and team... - Page 7 Gerry+mccann
There's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death"

That is the most self defeating statement.

Does anyone else see the controversy in that sentence?
On one hand he's saying Maddie is not dead, and at the same time he's saying also they were not implicated in her death - so if she is alive how can anyone be implicated in her death?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.10.12 11:08

aiyoyo wrote:
ROSA wrote:GERRY MCCANN IN LISBON
Quotes from mccanns and team... - Page 7 Gerry+mccann
There's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death"

That is the most self defeating statement.

Does anyone else see the controversy in that sentence?
On one hand he's saying Maddie is not dead, and at the same time he's saying also they were not implicated in her death - so if she is alive how can anyone be implicated in her death?

Aiyoyo - I started a new topic at your suggestion - you suggested one liners with refs. https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5663p10-team-mccann-one-liners-with-references#125135.

So we're getting a little muddled here, I didn't know this topic existed. I think it's really important though that there is one location where the quote and the reference are firmly linked! They're too good to lose, and are of some considerable value when backed up with a reference.

Here is the reference for the above quote you mention:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMp_Evmv4d4

At 2.28 minutes into the video Gerry says that the Judiciary having reviewed all the evidence have said that there is no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death.

Back to top Go down

Quotes from mccanns and team... - Page 7 Empty quotes........

Post by butterfly23 06.10.12 14:12

...there are many strange comments and somewhat innappropriate quotes in kate's book.... one that may not stand out but that i found odd was her statement that she & gerry were ''finishers''....!!! i have never heard that expression before- tho it may seem like an innocent comment designed ( as much of book is!) to make the mccanns seem like incredibly good people....i could not help but think that as for their missing daughter , they should then still hunting for her til they find her if they need to always finish what they start...!!! however- they appear to have lived up to her decription of them ...and have indeed 'finished' looking......... perhaps they know she is nowhere to be found & that is why........ Quotes from mccanns and team... - Page 7 172348

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.12 14:29

I don't think that the McCanns personally can be said to have ever started looking for Madeleine so the term "finisher" is not at all relevant! It's more of a technical term relating to a craftsman who carries out the final parts in a manufacturing process but maybe it's used in some areas to describe a person who likes to see something through from beginning to end.

I certainly think that the reason they have taken no interest in sightings of children who could be Madeleine and also the claims of Stephen Birch (hello, I know you're online!) is because they do know exactly where she is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.09.13 16:50

Bumping this for Prehensile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.09.13 19:51

May already been posted but:
Vanity Fair interview published feb. 2008:

Gerry: it could have been worse, we could have lost all three.'

Quite right, an abductor would have had well over two minutes to take the twins. Whereas the time frame for Maddie was about 1 minute 40 seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.09.13 21:02

tigger wrote:May already been posted but:
Vanity Fair interview published feb. 2008:

Quite right, an abductor would have had well over two minutes to take the twins. Whereas the time frame for Maddie was about 1 minute 40 seconds.
What a horrendously callous remark:

How could anything be worse than losing even a single child?! That, in itself, surely equals reaching the bottom of the pit?

Or does GM know more than we do, that there was a realistic opportunity of someone being in a position -of there being enough time- to get into the apartment, pick up not only one but even three children and cart them of without being observed? 

What does this simple statement tell us about the possible time-frame the children were really left alone?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.09.13 22:39

tigger wrote:
And let us never forget   ( with acknowledgements to Michael McLeans free e-book -    http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf
1    These are the MCCANN'S OWN timings. Not ours.  Not trolls'.   Not antis'   THEIR OWN TIMINGS    KEVIN, KEVIN, KEVIN

Working purely from the statements of Gerry McCann, Jeremy Wilkins, and Jane Tanner, and adding the time as we proceed we can estimate the following -
Gerry McCann left the Tapas bar 9:05 pm
Arrived at gate at bottom of stairs 9:06
Climbed stairs, entered apartment and went to bedroom 9:06.30s
Looked at children and had “proud father” moment 9:07
Used toilet 9:08
Left apartment, closing doors, went down stairs, met Jez Wilkins 9:09
Talked to Jez Wilkins 9:09 - 9:13 pm
Jane Tanner left Tapas bar 9:10 pm
JT arrived bottom of stairs, saw and passed the two men 9:11
JT saw abductor carrying child across top of road 9:11.05s
There is therefore, on their own timings, just two minutes and five seconds for the intruder to get in, seize Madeleine, get out again, and make his way round to the top of the road. To walk from the front door or window of the apartment to the left behind the low wall, then across the car park, then right to the corner of the street takes around 45 seconds. and a further 5 seconds to cross the street. [16]
He has therefore around one minute and twenty seconds to enter, commit the crime, and exit.
This is an important point for the understanding of what happened.
Let it be stated once again.
If the man seen by Jane Tanner was the “abductor’ and was carrying Madeleine, as the McCanns insist, he had available to him the time from Gerry McCann’s leaving the apartment to the sighting by Jane Tanner. And no more.
In this time the intruder has to
• Enter the apartment
• Sedate all three children - in the dark
• Select Madeleine as the victim - in the dark
• Open the shutters and window - if he used the front door to enter
• Pick Madeleine out of her bed - in the dark
• Turn her round so that her head is now to his left, rather than to his right, which is the way he would have approached her in the bed.
• Exit the apartment, either through the opened window and shutters, or through the front door, which he must then close silently behind him.
• Walk to the left along the path in front of the apartment, walk straight ahead across the car park, and then walk to the right along the road, and cross the
street in front of Jane Tanner, the father of the very child he had just abducted, and another man who has his own child in a buggy.
Taking into account the travelling time, he has around one minute and twenty seconds in which to achieve the first seven items on the list.

Clearly he could not enter through the patio door within this time frame, since Gerry was standing either at the bottom of the steps, or on the other side of the road. depending whether we follow the statement of Gerry McCann, Jez Wilson, [17] [18] or Jane Tanner. (During the televised “documentary reconstruction” Gerry
McCann’s version took precedence, and viewers were treated to the sight of Jane Tanner being reduced to tears as her detailed recollection was publicly destroyed.) [19]
For our purposes this important contradiction is, for the moment, irrelevant.
As Kate has observed, “What may be important is that all three of them were there.” [20]
It is indeed a very important point, as it fixes forever Jane Tanner’s sighting relative to Gerry McCann’s leaving the apartment, in a way which cannot be altered by debate or legal argument.
It could only be altered by admission of error, but Jane Tanner has several times then and since publicly insisted that she was telling the truth
. [21] [22]
Will Gerry appear, on oath, before a court of law, where the lawyers include those acting for the Senior Investigating Officer in the case ? ? ?
I think not.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.09.13 22:55

PeterMac wrote: [...]
Will Gerry appear, on oath, before a court of law, where the lawyers include those acting for the Senior Investigating Officer in the case ? ? ?
I think not.
But ... does he really have a choice?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.09.13 22:59

Châtelaine wrote:
PeterMac wrote: [...]
I think not.
But ... does he really have a choice?

I think there are many people who hope he doesn't.

If he does take the stand, book in early cos it might be difficult to get on this forum. It will go into meltdown. big grin 
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.09.13 23:47

And on that note, I bid you et all a "bonne nuit" smilie 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quotes from mccanns and team... - Page 7 Empty Old quotes from the MSM 3As forum.

Post by tigger 07.01.14 10:46

http://msngroup.aimoo.com/madeleinemccann/quotes

"On the day the child disappeared, the first call the McCanns made was to Sky
News" -- Carlos Anjos, head of the PJ Investigators Union, speaking live on
Portuguese TV on Sept. 10 2007.

GM "we are hoping for the best possible outcome for us.... and
Madeleine"
(youtube video removed due to rights violation - http://
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhu5GB8sO2s)

Uncle John, I think...."Even if she has been damaged, I believe she is still
recoverable"

A relative on the demeanor of the McCs "They were on the floor for a few days, but
soon regained their poise"

Philomena Mccann "To suggest in any possible way that Kate and Gerry are
negligable parents.. negligent parents... negligent parents.. sorry is just abhorrent to
all of us."
Nora Paul,"They were six medical professionals..if there'd been an accidental..I
mean a. If it were accidental and they were doing something bad they'd covered
it ..they could of covered it up,if it was accidental they'd of taken care of it"

If the worst happened.......at least she will be in a better place-GM http://
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6942705.stm

Gerry in The Tablet, "When I was praying I started thinking of all the things that
were happening. There were lots and lots of ideas in my head and how we could
make things better and I was really feeling very down and not sure which way to
proceed. I had this mental image of being in a tunnel and instead of the light at the
end of the tunnel being extremely narrow and a distant spot, the light opened up
and the tunnel got wider and wider and went in many different directions. I talked to
you [Kate] about it and said, ‘I am not prepared to pursue one path. We are going to
do everything in our power to influence things... It was almost like something—I am
not saying it was the Holy Spirit—came into me and gave me that image. That is
when I really felt I had a clear path."

"I was the head of the government's Media Monitoring Unit. Forty people work there
and their function is to control what comes out in the media." from an interview of
Clarence Mitchell to Maria Barbosa of Expresso, Sept 29 2007

So from the above: Gerry has had an epiphany and it seems it was God Himself who directed the Wider Agenda.
Uncle John thinks she is recoverable even if 'damaged''.
Aunt Norah is particularly interesting imo and Philomena gives us the usual pearls of wisdom, intentional or not - but what I'd like to know: Who's in charge of what comes out in the media now? splat

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top