The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Nigel Farage steps down as leader of UKIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nigel Farage steps down as leader of UKIP

Post by aquila on 04.07.16 14:07

No-one, including Farage wants the job of Brexit.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 04.07.16 14:14

I am sad Nigel Farage has stepped down particularly at this moment.

Even though he says he will keep an eye on what is going on in Europe I still think he should stay until we get what we voted for.

There are too many strong influences coming to bear on the process of exiting that I fear we shall not achieve Brexit.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.07.16 15:36

Oh look..

Rupert Murdoch, Nigel Farage and Dr. Liam Fox meet at a garden party.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.07.16 15:51

It's so reassuring to know that this octogenarian Antipodean takes such an active interest in our domestic affairs - linked up with the president of
the US of A, the power is unstoppable.

Did he advise Nigel Farage to step down I ask myself?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.07.16 15:57

@Angelique wrote:I am sad Nigel Farage has stepped down particularly at this moment.

Even though he says he will keep an eye on what is going on in Europe I still think he should stay until we get what we voted for.

There are too many strong influences coming to bear on the process of exiting that I fear we shall not achieve Brexit.
I share your fear - it's looking more like it day by day.  One thing for sure, the government are very good at squandering our money on futile causes - how much do you reckon this farce is costing the tax payer, seemingly all for nothing!

Oh dear.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.07.16 16:15

@Verdi wrote:
@Angelique wrote:I am sad Nigel Farage has stepped down particularly at this moment.

I share your fear - it's looking more like it day by day.  One thing for sure, the government are very good at squandering our money on futile causes - how much do you reckon this farce is costing the tax payer, seemingly all for nothing!

Oh dear.
Nigel's been living off the EU for quite a long time too. He's now exiting from Brexiting after telling everyone he was a turkey voting for Christmas.

They all make me sick.

What next? Nigel was coaxed to come back and do his bit. Will he retire? Will he write a novel? Will a destroyed parliament request the presence of Nigel to facilitate a Brexit deal?

It's almost a Batman episode....tune in next week, same time, same channel.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.07.16 16:16

@aquila wrote:No-one, including Farage wants the job of Brexit.
Well, it's political suicide isn't it - whoever takes the helm to lead the country into the future without the EU will be arrow fodder from all angles.  Such a mammoth undertaking will be fraught with problems and where there aren't problems someone will create problems.

I beginning to think that the UK were over confident that the electorate majority would vote against Brexit - the result of the referendum has thrown the politicians into a state of panic.  They certainly don't appear to have been prepared for the outcome.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.07.16 16:20

@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Oh dear.
Nigel's been living off the EU for quite a long time too. He's now exiting from Brexiting after telling everyone he was turkey voting for Christmas.

They all make me sick.
Yes, they do make you sick don't they.  This is supposed to be about the future of the people and how it will directly impact our everyday lives but as anticipated, it's all really about the politicans and their adherents.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.07.16 16:26

@Verdi wrote:
@aquila wrote:No-one, including Farage wants the job of Brexit.
Well, it's political suicide isn't it - whoever takes the helm to lead the country into the future without the EU will be arrow fodder from all angles.  Such a mammoth undertaking will be fraught with problems and where there aren't problems someone will create problems.

I beginning to think that the UK were over confident that the electorate majority would vote against Brexit - the result of the referendum has thrown the politicians into a state of panic.  They certainly don't appear to have been prepared for the outcome.
The outcome is that no-one wants the job and there will be a lot of obstruction and delay to comply with a UK referendum vote.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.07.16 16:35

@Verdi wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Oh dear.
Nigel's been living off the EU for quite a long time too. He's now exiting from Brexiting after telling everyone he was turkey voting for Christmas.

They all make me sick.
Yes, they do make you sick don't they.  This is supposed to be about the future of the people and how it will directly impact our everyday lives but as anticipated, it's all really about the politicans and their adherents.
Next time you see an 'exit' sign....remember it doesn't always mean what it says and to check your EU handbook as to which exit signs are legislatively applicable and which are not.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.07.16 16:37

@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Oh dear.

They all make me sick.
Next time you see an 'exit' sign....remember it doesn't always mean what it says and to check your EU handbook as to which exit signs are legislatively applicable and which are not.

laugh   Brilliant!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 04.07.16 16:44

He said it was because he's never fully recovered from this plane crash which punctured his lung and broke some ribs.
He is on high dose painkillers.
He's tired and wants his life back.
He's done what he set out to do and has achieved it.

I didn't even know about this plane crash until I saw it on SKY News today.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.07.16 16:59

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

He said it was because he's never fully recovered from this plane crash which punctured his lung and broke some ribs.
He is on high dose painkillers.
He's tired and wants his life back.
He's done what he set out to do and has achieved it.

I didn't even know about this plane crash until I saw it on SKY News today.

I wager Farage has still got a book in him, if indeed it hasn't already been traced out and there's a current publishing deal, not to mention by 'retiring from public life' he'll park his backside on more media sofas than sofaland stores throughout the country can stock-take.

The Foibles of Farage.

Farage and his War against Europe.

Farage and his struggle (Meinkampf for Farage)

Farage and a bit of an insight into his new life with him in a kitchen after his years of ignoring his family...At Home with Farage....lots of Farage with his newly found life of nipping down to the local for a swift pint before a traditional home-cooked Sunday lunch (oops, he's already done that on Gogglebox).

Farage, my twenty years of shaking up politics....

Farage has left the building.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 04.07.16 17:04

Fair play to him then. At least he won't be making his money from a dead child.

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.07.16 17:06

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Fair play to him then. At least he won't be making his money from a dead child.
I couldn't agree more.

Just think what that pink thing did Down Under.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 04.07.16 17:15

@aquila wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Fair play to him then. At least he won't be making his money from a dead child.
I couldn't agree more.

A pink thing down under?

Ooooh matron!

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage

Post by willowthewisp on 04.07.16 17:18

@aquila wrote:
I couldn't agree more.

He was on an "Earner" and he didn't give a flying **ck of who's money he receives, you should know that by now??

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.07.16 17:21

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@aquila wrote:
I couldn't agree more.

A pink thing down under?

Ooooh matron!
Crikey, the Pink Thing also mentioned his own wife's miscarriage and he wasn't there at the time because he was busy working in Portugal with the McCanns. What a complete tosser. A two hour flight yet he was busy working for the McCanns and couldn't get home.

Now he's peddling pond-life PR nonsense to students in Australia. ON THE BACK OF MADELEINE MCCANN.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum