The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Andrea Leadsom or Theresa May? (was: NEW POLL - Who would best lead our country for the next 4 years?)

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who would best lead our country for the next 4 years?

4% 4% 
[ 6 ]
3% 3% 
[ 5 ]
14% 14% 
[ 20 ]
31% 31% 
[ 46 ]
11% 11% 
[ 16 ]
37% 37% 
[ 55 ]

Total Votes : 148

Re: Andrea Leadsom or Theresa May? (was: NEW POLL - Who would best lead our country for the next 4 years?)

Post by plebgate on 08.07.16 10:15

I am predicting that Andrea will win.   A lot more to her than people think imo.

She is tough and I believe she has already shown this.   Andrea to win and I notice last night her christian beliefs were quoted online.    Family woman with three children and grandchildren I think that will appeal to a very great many grass root Tories for sure.   Plus she now has Boris on her side, a real favourite our Bo Jo with the grass root Tories.

Time will tell.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Andrea Leadsom or Theresa May? (was: NEW POLL - Who would best lead our country for the next 4 years?)

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.07.16 10:28

@plebgate wrote:I am predicting that Andrea will win.   A lot more to her than people think imo.

She is tough and I believe she has already shown this.   Andrea to win and I notice last night her Christian beliefs were quoted online.   Family woman with three children and grandchildren I think that will appeal to a very great many grass root Tories for sure.   Plus she now has Boris on her side, a real favourite our Bo Jo with the grassroot Tories.
This article in the Daily Mail yesterday raised legitimate concerns about Andrea Leadsom: 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678061/Yes-s-talent-Mrs-Leadsom-fit-No-10.html

The concerns were (a) that she had considerably exaggerated her career and even made one or two false statements in doing so and (b) that she and her husband had profited from a number of overseas tax haven tax-avoidance measures.

Those two things together with her political inexperience will all count against her in the raced with Theresa May. 

One great benefit of Andrea Leadsom running, even if she does not make it, is that May will be forced to make frequent pro-Brexit statements, and keep repeating 'Brexit means Brexit'.

This story in today's Daily Mail explains how a Leadsom aide standing on the underground was reading Leadsom's notes on her campaign strategy. A fellow-traveller, a member of the Green Party, photographed this campaign strategy and put it out on Twitter last night!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680001/Revealed-Twitter-Andrea-Leadsom-s-blueprint-power.html

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 08.07.16 10:35

Don't care for Leadsom or May at this juncture, but think I prefer May out of the two of them

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 08.07.16 12:23

@pennylane wrote:Don't care for Leadsom or May at this juncture, but think I prefer May out of the two of them

I`m feeling the same atm.  I`ve gone off Leadsom a tad - she`s too much in love with herself, a wonder-woman type and, as someone said on here a few days ago, she smiles too much and IMO her smile is theatrical.  I know there is nothing illegal about her brother-in-law`s donations but all the key words associated with the de Putrons, that is, Guernsey, hedgefunds, secrecy etc. makes me nervous.  Is she all `front` and does she have the broad experience of dealing with EU and the rest of the world?

I prefer May`s quieter, thoughtful, reserved character but, as Carole Malone has said, I get the feeling she will always obey establishment expectations and I can`t imagine her challenging or querying any executives on the EU council.  I think she will come away with even less than Cameron did.  

One thing, Leadsom says we do not need the single market and May says we most certainly do.  I`ll go with Leadsom for that reason.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 08.07.16 12:46

It has to be a Brexiteer surely? Has to be Leadsom. At least she had the courage of her convictions and 'came out' as it were whilst May just hid away. All this talk of May's experience is not a bonus really since,  despite all that experience she was ineffective on the immigration point . I've read that she wants to retain the European Human Rights ( as opposed to a British Bill of Rights? ) but that was always  her scapegoat for her inability to do a good job so I wonder what's behind that. The very fact that Murdoch's Mail is supporting her makes me suspicious that we will be in for the same old, same old if she gets to be PM.  We need a clean sweep and a new vibrant outlook.
Incidentally what is behind Murdoch's Brexit support? I just get the feeling that it was his way of teaching Cameron a lesson over the Leveson Enquiry and now it's job done Murdoch just wants a return to the tired old politics of yesterday . It would certainly be a more manageable  scenario for him

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.07.16 12:59

Will Ricky Branson be 'calling' for a 're-run' (ala UK EU referendum 'result') of the Tory Party 'leadership' election, IF, Andrea L 'wins' by, say, 51.9% to, say, 48.1% Theresa May's 'share' of the vote of the 'membership' of the Conservative Party?

Will Ricky Branson 'say' 'ah, yes, but Theresa did get 'most' Tory MP's 'support' so 'really', the 150,000 membership 'votes' shouldn't really 'count', should they?'

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 08.07.16 13:05

@Richard IV wrote:
@pennylane wrote:Don't care for Leadsom or May at this juncture, but think I prefer May out of the two of them

I`m feeling the same atm.  I`ve gone off Leadsom a tad - she`s too much in love with herself, a wonder-woman type and, as someone said on here a few days ago, she smiles too much and IMO her smile is theatrical.  I know there is nothing illegal about her brother-in-law`s donations but all the key words associated with the de Putrons, that is, Guernsey, hedgefunds, secrecy etc. makes me nervous.  Is she all `front` and does she have the broad experience of dealing with EU and the rest of the world?

I prefer May`s quieter, thoughtful, reserved character but, as Carole Malone has said, I get the feeling she will always obey establishment expectations and I can`t imagine her challenging or querying any executives on the EU council.  I think she will come away with even less than Cameron did.  

One thing, Leadsom says we do not need the single market and May says we most certainly do.  I`ll go with Leadsom for that reason.
 I agree with much of what you have said, Richard.

It was I who said (up thread) that Leadsom smiles too much. I'm afraid whenever I see her my immediate reaction is one of disdain and try as I might, I can't shake that negative feeling off.  I too prefer May's reserved character.  It's also entirely possible that if elected, Theresa May will not be the compliant person many expect. She may be quite the opposite once she doesn't have Cameron as her boss. 

Your last paragraph I totally agree with as being a big plus for Leadsom. Although it could be a tactical ploy on her behalf, hoping to mop up some much needed extra votes?

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.07.16 13:18

Just an 'aside':

WHO would 'want' a 'future' PM, for that's what May 'will be', 'voted for' by ONLY less than 0.25%, of the UK 'population', who WAS so EASILY threatened er, 'persuaded', by a newspaper 'editor', to carry out an 'unlimited, (over £16 MILLION, to date, £6 MILLION MORE than 'Chilcot') over 5 year, full time 'dedicated' MET police, taxpayer funded' 'review/investigation' of a highly 'dubious' mysterious 'disappearance' of a 'single' child?

BASED 'entirely on/solely on' what Mrs May 'was told', ONLY by, the parents of the 'disappeared' child.

The 'irony' being, is that it could be the McCan'ts (and Rebekah's 'ambition')  that could 'possibly' thwart Mrs May's 'ambition' to be 'PM'!

What 'next' for May, 'if you don't give K£G McCan't an 'honour', of some 'sort', you will be put on the front page of 'our' paper, every day, until you 'do'?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 08.07.16 13:29

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 08.07.16 13:35

@jeanmonroe wrote:Just an 'aside':

WHO would 'want' a 'future' PM, for that's what May 'will be', 'voted for' by ONLY less than 0.25%, of the UK 'population', who WAS so EASILY threatened er, 'persuaded', by a newspaper 'editor', to carry out an 'unlimited, 5 year, full time police, taxpayer funded' 'review/investigation' of a highly 'dubious' mysterious 'disappearance' of a single 'child'?

The 'irony' being, is that it could be the McCan'ts (and Rebekah's 'ambition')  that could 'possibly' thwart Mrs May's 'ambition' to be 'PM'!

What 'next' for May, 'if you don't give K£G McCan't an 'honour', of some 'sort', you will be put on the front page of 'our' paper, every day, until you 'do'?
Once Mitchell gets his knitting needles out it could be worked in her favour.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 08.07.16 13:43

@kaz wrote:
Incidentally what is behind Murdoch's Brexit support? I just get the feeling that it was his way of teaching Cameron a lesson over the Leveson Enquiry and now it's job done Murdoch just wants a return to the tired old politics of yesterday . It would certainly be a more manageable  scenario for him
Rupert Murdoch: 'When I go into Downing Street they do what I say; when I go to Brussels they take no notice.'

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/this-terrifying-rupert-murdoch-quote-is-possibly-the-best-reason-to-stay-in-the-eu-yet--WyMaFTE890x

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Andrea Leadsom

Post by willowthewisp on 08.07.16 14:07

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@kaz wrote:
Rupert Murdoch: 'When I go into Downing Street they do what I say; when I go to Brussels they take no notice.'

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/this-terrifying-rupert-murdoch-quote-is-possibly-the-best-reason-to-stay-in-the-eu-yet--WyMaFTE890x
I wonder if Theresa May,might unveil her findings on the Daniel Morgan unsolved Murder and the collusion of the Metropolitan Police Service Officers due diligence to not investigate close associates to Mr Morgan's business partner, which has proved an affinity to one Rupert Murdoch and a lot of Conservative chums?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 08.07.16 14:20

@pennylane wrote:
@Richard IV wrote:

I agree with much of what you have said, Richard.

It was I who said (up thread) that Leadsom smiles too much. I'm afraid whenever I see her my immediate reaction is one of disdain and try as I might, I can't shake that negative feeling off.  I too prefer May's reserved character.  It's also entirely possible that if elected, Theresa May will not be the compliant person many expect. She may be quite the opposite once she doesn't have Cameron as her boss. 

Your last paragraph I totally agree with as being a big plus for Leadsom. Although it could be a tactical ploy on her behalf, hoping to mop up some much needed extra votes?
Hadn`t thought of that.  Let`s hope `May maybe` quite the opposite. Of course I`m dreaming that in actual fact May is really a Brexiter and she went along with the status quo during the campaigning.  I think she has had a gut full of the EU in the past trying to get rid of Abu Hamza.  Can`t look into her mind though.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.07.16 14:57

May does 'know', dosen't she, that the Tory Party only have a 'majority' of just 12, in the HoC?

There ARE, ergo, 130 Tory MP's (Brexiteers 'presumeably') that did NOT 'back her' in yesterday's leadership 'vote'.

Would T May 'have to' resign, as HS, if AL 'wins' the 'popular' ('membership' vote)? (and the 'majority' of the tory 'membership' VOTED 'Brexit'!)

IF AL 'wins', what 'job' DOES Bojo 'get' in HER 'cabinet'?

It's, possibly, 'looking like' Bojo 'might' 'have played a blinder' dosen't it?

On the 'campaign trail' with AL, even as we speak, i believe.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.07.16 15:28

@jeanmonroe wrote:Just an 'aside':

WHO would 'want' a 'future' PM, for that's what May 'will be', 'voted for' by ONLY less than 0.25%, of the UK 'population',

REPLY: Steady on @ jeanmonroe. No-one made much of a fuss when Gordon Brown became Prime Minister under similar circumsatncs in 2007.  At a General Election we elect a party to govern, not a Prime Minister. We make a careful judgment as to which party will best serve our interests and/or the country's interests. At the General Election in 2015, for good or for ill, it was very clear that a clear majority of voters preferred the Conservative Party to the Labour Party.

It is often pointed out that the Conservatives only got 36% of the popular vote in 2015. However, that is the way it is; it is by and large a two-party system, and to win power, one of those parties has to win the hearts and minds of those 'in the middle' on most things. It is not a perfect system, but is a prime reason why the U.K. has been internally stable for centuries, with no revolution since the bloodless 'Glorious Revolution' of 1688.

It is sometimes argued that we should have proportional voting (we rejected that decisively in a referendum four years ago), but the success of UKIP shows that minor parties can make an impact. Founded in 1995, with only a handful of members, they won 3 seats on the European Parliament in 1999. Their General Election results were modest. 1997 - less than 1%. 2001 - just over 2%. 2005 - about 3%. 2010 - about 4%. Then 2015 - around 12%. But their gradually increased vote share forced the three main parties to concede a referendum, which on 23 June decided to pull the U.K. out of the E.U.

It shows that a minor party like UKIP can have a major, decisive influence on U.K. politics, despite the 'two-party system'.

...under similar circumsatncs in 2007. who WAS so EASILY threatened er, 'persuaded', by a newspaper 'editor', to carry out an 'unlimited, (over £16 MILLION, to date, £6 MILLION MORE  than 'Chilcot') over 5 year, full time 'dedicated' MET police, taxpayer funded' 'review/investigation' of a highly 'dubious' mysterious 'disappearance' of a 'single' child?

BASED 'entirely on/solely on' what Mrs May 'was told', ONLY by, the parents of the 'disappeared' child.

REPLY: Er, NO. (and that's an emphatic 'No'). You are talking about our Prime Minister, David Cameron - he was the one threatened by Rebekah Brooks, not Theresa May.

In fact, though Theresa May quietly backed 'Remain', her track record on the Madeleine McCann case is really rather good, I think. She:

* refused to meet with the McCanns and was publicly shamed by Kate McCann for not doing so

* refused to bow down to the McCanns' loud and insistent demands for a 'Review', even after the McCanns were supported by a popular petition which racked up over 100,000 signatures  

* had to be 'bounced' into agreeing to a review by Rebekah Brooks and David Cameron ("We are all in this together"), and

* stood up to the whining bighead and McCann-friend Jim Gamble when he whinged publicly about CEOP being merged into the National Crime Agency.

I tend to think that this shows guts and an independent-minded spirit by Theresa May and that gives me some hope that, if elected Prime Minister, she will fulfil her mantra: 'Brexit means Brexit'     

REPLY: She seems to have Richard Branson on her side already?

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.07.16 15:39

@TB

* (TM) had to be 'bounced' into agreeing to a review by Rebekah Brooks and David Cameron ("We are all in this together"),
--------------------------

So, IF TM 'gets the 'nod', as 'PM' do you think she'll 're-visit' the McCann 'case', as the 'big boss' and 'order' a 'proper' investigation, (NOT BHH's (McCann 'supporter') the 'MET') that was possibly 'thwarted' by CameRUN/RB?

Given her previous 'utterances' on the McCann 'case'?

'the 'tortured' parents'?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.07.16 15:46

@jeanmonroe wrote:@TB

So, IF TM 'gets the 'nod', as 'PM' do you think she'll 're-visit' the McCann 'case', as the 'big boss' and 'order' a 'proper' investigation, that was possibly 'thwarted' by CameRUN/RB?
I doubt it very much.

But I do intend to write to whoever is the new Prime Minister, reminding her of the petition demands I delivered personally to her predecessor David Cameron a couple of months back, calling for a full Home Office report on Operation Grange.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.07.16 15:52

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:@TB

So, IF TM 'gets the 'nod', as 'PM' do you think she'll 're-visit' the McCann 'case', as the 'big boss' and 'order' a 'proper' investigation, that was possibly 'thwarted' by CameRUN/RB?
I doubt it very much.

But I do intend to write to whoever is the new Prime Minister, reminding her of the petition demands I delivered personally to her predecessor David Cameron a couple of months back, calling for a full Home Office report on Operation Grange.

So, STILL 'up to us',...... the 'little' people!

And NOT '25-30 years, experienced, hard nosed, 'lied to, everyday' by 'ner-do-wells', 'investigating' MET Police Officers.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 08.07.16 16:05

@TB
I tend to think that this shows guts and an independent-minded spirit by Theresa May and that gives me some hope that, if elected Prime Minister, she will fulfil her mantra: 'Brexit means Brexit'     

She really can't do much else can she,  given the recent electorate's  mandate? What she CAN do of course is say one thing and DO another. I'm uncomfortable with her delaying invoking article 50 for a start. Also her reported wish to keep the European Human Rights rather than the British Bill of Rights. Wasn't it the EHR that prevented her from deporting criminals  ?  She certainly blamed it for her inability to do much of anything we wanted often enough. I think to use, as she is reported saying, EU Nationals already resident here as a bargaining chip in the single market is ridiculous. Since when did trade come with a compulsory immigrant quota? They are, and should be, two entirely different equations. Isn't this linking the reason many of us voted OUT? I for one certainly don't trust the woman ...................too old school for our journey ahead and the biggest question of all: Why is Murdoch backing her?  

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Andrea Leadsom

Post by willowthewisp on 08.07.16 16:27

Hi Mr Tony Bennett,I know you have dedicated a vast amount of your time trying to seek justice to what has happened to Madeleine MCann and do hope that you continue to inform the UK Prime Minister about the case.
We do not know if Rupert Murdoch in his quest to expand his network and have a huge control Media base to represent his agenda, has any shall we say,"interesting Facts" about Andrea Leadsom, but already we see certain facts of"Credibility"being cast about Andrea to the MSM,eg, her christian Faith,same sex marriage in the Conservative Prime Minister Selection,after his candidate has been set aside/eliminated?
So who does Rupert back of these "Two candidates"as Rupert informed his readers to vote Leave the EU and "Persuaded DC" to have a review of Madeleine McCann's disappearance,via Fragrant Rebekah,Operation Grange,so what hides in Dave's skeleton cupboard that Theresa May knows about or vice, versa?
I realise the post is about Andrea Leadsom and was a bit surprised that you have not mentioned that the present Home Secretary,TM is about to reveal via Parliament about the unsolved Murder of Daniel Morgan, this may lead to a swathe of information of who was involved in the "Massive Collusion" to cover up what Daniel Morgan was about to reveal to the public about Police informants and strange payments made via,Mr Murdochs cohorts for his Press Association?
Mr Murdoch has been instrumental in backing Donald Trump and has had a large influx in backing the last Three UK Prime Ministers and at the expense of notably trying to Black Mail, Gordon Brown on personal details of his ill son,Euan, that his Barons had gotten hold of?
Therefore Mr Rupert Murdoch, still has a very big hand to play in the selection of a new Prime Minister, whatever party they may represent?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 08.07.16 17:42

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@plebgate wrote:I am predicting that Andrea will win.   A lot more to her than people think imo.

She is tough and I believe she has already shown this.   Andrea to win and I notice last night her Christian beliefs were quoted online.   Family woman with three children and grandchildren I think that will appeal to a very great many grass root Tories for sure.   Plus she now has Boris on her side, a real favourite our Bo Jo with the grassroot Tories.
This article in the Daily Mail yesterday raised legitimate concerns about Andrea Leadsom: 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678061/Yes-s-talent-Mrs-Leadsom-fit-No-10.html

The concerns were (a) that she had considerably exaggerated her career and even made one or two false statements in doing so and (b) that she and her husband had profited from a number of overseas tax haven tax-avoidance measures.

Those two things together with her political inexperience will all count against her in the raced with Theresa May. 

One great benefit of Andrea Leadsom running, even if she does not make it, is that May will be forced to make frequent pro-Brexit statements, and keep repeating 'Brexit means Brexit'.

This story in today's Daily Mail explains how a Leadsom aide standing on the underground was reading Leadsom's notes on her campaign strategy. A fellow-traveller, a member of the Green Party, photographed this campaign strategy and put it out on Twitter last night!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680001/Revealed-Twitter-Andrea-Leadsom-s-blueprint-power.html
The Daily Mail is backing May so not surprised at all.  I believe Andrea gave an interview on tv yesterday evening explaining those claims. 

Regarding the inadvertent revealing of Andrea's plans to get rid of PC in Britain.  Maybe a clever ploy as the GR Tories do not like PC at all.   If it is a clever ploy then good on her team.

Two months to show what she is made of and two moths for her team to point out May's mistakes in Office.

Come on Andrea.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 08.07.16 18:04

I think it would be a good idea if both candidates  publish their tax returns and that of their husbands.

Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.07.16 19:39

Within literally the last few minutes, a friend of mine who is in very close, regular contact with a mainstream journalist (who writes for several papers) has sent me this extract from what the journalist (who often writes on European issues) has sent him. These are the journalist's exact words to him:

"...as I have been trying to explain...since 2012, invoking Article 50 is the ONLY legal way in which we can leave the EU...I am told on good authority that Mrs May has no intention of wanting to leave, but is hoping for just another version of Cameron's bogus re-negotiation which will leave us in the EU while it moves on to a restructuring which will leave us in an even more hopeless position than we are in already..."

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 08.07.16 19:59

@Tony Bennett wrote:Within literally the last few minutes, a friend of mine who is in very close, regular contact with a mainstream journalist (who writes for several papers) has sent me this extract from what the journalist (who often writes on European issues) has sent him. These are the journalist's exact words to him:

"...as I have been trying to explain...since 2012, invoking Article 50 is the ONLY legal way in which we can leave the EU...I am told on good authority that Mrs May has no intention of wanting to leave, but is hoping for just another version of Cameron's bogus re-negotiation which will leave us in the EU while it moves on to a restructuring which will leave us in an even more hopeless position than we are in already..."
I already believe this is TMay's plan; never ever forget the underhand "tricks" of our Government. DC stepped down in order for this "process" to go ahead, remember he said he would "trigger" the next day!? 
However, the EU bigwigs may have another thing to say about it, they have declared for the UK to invoke Article 50 now and not delay. Should May or any PM try to re-negotiate I think we will find ourselves not just in a hopeless position but one which is catastrophic! 
Invoking Article 50 now is the only way to be free of the EU binding! 
IMO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 08.07.16 22:08

It would be really interesting to find out just how many Tory constituencies voted for Brexit and how many for Remain. I intend to write to my MP who incidentally advised  REMAIN whilst the voters of his constituency voted BREXIT ( just an example of how out of touch they are) and let him know I expect him to support Leadsom. Should he fail to do so  he will not get my vote in the next election. Maybe this is something all those who believe in leaving the EU  could  do? Article 50 must be invoked immediately so there's no turning back.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum