The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

*** NEW - Article 50 Petition ACCEPTED - Open for signatures *** (was: CMOMM member proposes urgent post-BREXIT petition to the Prime Minister)

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: *** NEW - Article 50 Petition ACCEPTED - Open for signatures *** (was: CMOMM member proposes urgent post-BREXIT petition to the Prime Minister)

Post by MRNOODLES on 21.07.16 0:33

I look out to the North Sea on most days and the impending tsunami hasn't turned up yet  big grin   And yep, the sky is still intact. Mr

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *** NEW - Article 50 Petition ACCEPTED - Open for signatures *** (was: CMOMM member proposes urgent post-BREXIT petition to the Prime Minister)

Post by BlueBag on 21.07.16 7:49

Theresa May says "what's the rush?".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-36852039

She has a forked tongue.

She is just delaying for a "compelling" reason to abandon Brexit.

Come back Nigel Farage and sort her out.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 21.07.16 7:57

@BlueBag wrote:Theresa May says "what's the rush?".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-36852039

She has a forked tongue.

She is just delaying for a "compelling" reason to abandon Brexit.

Come back Nigel Farage and sort her out.
Yeah I think she is playing delaying tactics.

Why has she put Amber Rudd in as Home Secretary?

Amber Rudd who was a fierce Remainer, who stood on the stage against Bo Jo during the live debate interupting and making a "joke" about Bo Jo.  Amber Rudd who said she believed in the EU and freedom of movement.  Suddenly she(Rudd) agrees that it is now time to listen to the people and take back control but we were told yesterday it could take years to get down to tens of thousands.   We are being taken for mugs imo.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 21.07.16 8:17

but we were told yesterday it could take years to get down to tens of thousands. 

I saw that! That was nonsense.

If we want to do something we do it.

That's what taking back control is about.

They just don't want to.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 14.08.16 19:24

I have just received an email re the Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty. All who signed the petition should have received a copy. We did well getting over 100,000 signatures. clapping1

The Government has responded to the petition you signed – “Invoke Article 50 of The Lisbon Treaty immediately.”.
Government responded:
The British people have voted to leave the EU and their will must be respected and delivered. We should not trigger Article 50 until we have a UK approach and objectives.
The British people have voted to leave the EU and their will must be respected and delivered. The process for leaving the EU and determining our future relationship will be a complex one, so we need to take time to think through our objectives and approach. We want to ensure the best possible outcome for Britain and the future UK-EU relationship. As part of this, the government will of course work closely with the devolved administrations to ensure we get the best deal for the UK as a whole. We should not trigger Article 50 until we have a UK approach and objectives, so Article 50 should not be invoked before the end of this year.
Department for Exiting the European Union
Click this link to view the response online:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133618?reveal_response=yes
This petition has over 100,000 signatures. The Petitions Committee will consider it for a debate. They can also gather further evidence and press the government for action.
The Committee is made up of 11 MPs, from political parties in government and in opposition. It is entirely independent of the Government. Find out more about the Committee: https://petition.parliament.uk/help#petitions-committee
Thanks,
The Petitions team
UK Government and Parliament

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.08.16 6:44

Still in Europe?

52 days since the referendum and NOTHING.

https://days.to/since/uk-european-union-referendum-vote

I saw in the Sunday Times yesterday they are saying that it will be delayed until 2019 at least.

There will be a general election before then.

They are not going to do it.

This is an affront to real democracy.

Meanwhile there will be an at least extra 2 million immigrants before 2019.

After March 2017, Article 50 will need the agreement of 14 other member states to be triggered, maybe that the reason for the delay.

Delay until such a time when we can trigger Article 50 but it doesn't matter because 14 states won't agree.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.08.16 20:29

@BlueBag wrote:Still in Europe?

52 days since the referendum and NOTHING.

https://days.to/since/uk-european-union-referendum-vote

I saw in the Sunday Times yesterday they are saying that it will be delayed until 2019 at least.

There will be a general election before then.

They are not going to do it.

This is an affront to real democracy.

Meanwhile there will be an at least extra 2 million immigrants before 2019.

After March 2017, Article 50 will need the agreement of 14 other member states to be triggered, maybe that the reason for the delay.

Delay until such a time when we can trigger Article 50 but it doesn't matter because 14 states won't agree.
BlueBag you are such a cynic smilie and I agree with you - this ain't going to happen is it.  John Redwood - hope he's not related to the other bloke.

Brexit delay claims are 'idle chatter,' says John Redwood

2 hours ago.

Claims the government could delay the UK's departure from the EU have been described as "idle chatter" by a senior Brexit campaigner.
John Redwood said PM Theresa May wanted to "get on with it" and trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty - which officially begins Brexit.

Mrs May has said she will not invoke Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty this year.

It was widely thought it would be triggered at the start of next year.  Earlier Downing Street did not comment on press reports Article 50 might not be triggered in 2017.

Read on..

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37082402

A classic case of this year next year sometime never.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.08.16 0:06

Theresa May wants to get on with it - Why doesn't she then.

I did hear that she has appointed Anna Sou(r)bry and Clegg to sit on a committee to oversee what David Davis is doing re. the Brexit strategies.

What's that all about?   Two people who campaigned so hard to Remain put on a committe to watch over a leading Leaver.  Can't make any sense out of any of it.

Leave means leave and we should be out by now.

There are still tv progs and news progs being made saying that many Remainers still haven't come to terms with it all - aww diddums.

There was advice given last week that any couples who had differing views and who are still rowing about it all should seek counselling and contact Relate.

I couldn 't believe my ears, I really could not.  ha ha.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.08.16 8:56

@plebgate wrote:Theresa May wants to get on with it - Why doesn't she then. 
She's a politician.

She speaks with forked tongue.

The game here is to delay and look for reasons to abandon Brexit.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.08.16 8:26

The game continues.

If Owen Smith is elected Labour leader he will BLOCK article 50 unless we have a second referendum.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167253

These people are despicable and do not serve the British people, they have another globalist agenda.

He worked 10 years as a producer for the BBC.
He then entered the biotechnology and pharmaceuticals industry for five years,
In 2005 became Head of Policy and Government Relations for pharmaceutical corporation Pfizer
After leaving Pfizer in September 2008, he joined Amgen, another pharmaceutical company.

This is a typical Blairite Tory-in-drag non man of the people.

Under what circumstances does he think he has a connection to the way ordinary people feel?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.08.16 8:30

This is sickening!

In 2006, while still Head of Policy and Government Relations for Pfizer, Smith fought the 2006 Blaenau Gwent by-election. At the time Smith said that Pfizer had been "extremely supportive" of his aspirations to public office

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Smith

Backed by corporations.

This is so against the original spirit of the Labour party and typical of "New Labour".

We haven't had an opposition party since Michael Foot back in 1982.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 25.08.16 11:40

@BlueBag wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Theresa May wants to get on with it - Why doesn't she then. 
She's a politician.

She speaks with forked tongue.

The game here is to delay and look for reasons to abandon Brexit.
It's up to the Brexiteers to keep the pressure on. OUT means OUT so what's the problem? We just trigger article 50, tell them we'll keep trading with them on current terms ..........NOT including open borders and a monthly club fee.....................and if they want to change  any  ground rules  we'll deal with it as we go. Can't see Germany wanting to make it harder for us to purchase their cars and white goods and the rest of the club won't want Germany having the advantage.
If we don't start moving on it soon I think we need to start campaigning vigorously.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.09.16 22:06

I have received this  email this evening, regarding Article 50:

Parliament is going to debate the petition you signed – “Invoke Article 50 of The Lisbon Treaty immediately.”.

The debate is scheduled for 17 October 2016.
Once the debate has happened, we’ll email you a video and transcript.
Thanks,
The Petitions team
UK Government and Parliament

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 08.09.16 8:26

Suggestions in The Times today that it might take TEN YEARS to get the Brexit deals in place.

There will be foot dragging all the way.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Corbyn >> SUPPORTS Brexit, OPPOSES staying in the 'single market'

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.09.16 18:47

@BlueBag wrote:Suggestions in The Times today that it might take TEN YEARS to get the Brexit deals in place.

There will be foot dragging all the way.
But a great step forward is the recognition by Jeremy Corbyn that we do not need to be 'in the single market, but merely negotiate to have adequate  access to it, as reported in today's Daily Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/07/jeremy-corbyn-opens-split-with-john-mcdonnell-by-suggesting-brit/

Like most Brexiteers, he can see right through the fundamental deception of the much-vaunted, but failing, 'single market'.

The free movement of capital, people, labour and trade, coupled with open borders, has led to innumerable adverse consequences.

I think Corbyn recognises that the working people of the country, whose interests he seeks to represent, will be better met once we regain full control of our affairs.

Surveys suggest that two-thirds of British people are now happy with Brexit, most of the economic indicators since Brexit have been very promising, and I feel ever more confident that we will get out fully, and make a success of our new-won independence.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Cadogan on 09.09.16 9:40

What have I found in my letterbox?

The Westminster News
Mayfair – Knightsbridge – Marylebone – Belgravia – St James – Pimlico – Victoria

The front page article (How to exit from the EU) reminds the reader of some fundamental points.

(Also at http://www.sketchnews.co.uk/)

Tony Cadogan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 09.09.16 10:16

@Tony Cadogan wrote:What have I found in my letterbox?

The Westminster News
Mayfair – Knightsbridge – Marylebone – Belgravia – St James – Pimlico – Victoria

The front page article (How to exit from the EU) reminds the reader of some fundamental points.

Let's spread the news so ALL can see.

http://www.sketchnews.co.uk/index.html

[size=80]How to exit[/size]
[size=80]from the EU[/size]
After Parliament illegally acted against our wishes for 43 years, we finally won the referendum!

| By Kurnal de Noailles

If Brexit is done well, our future will be superb.
But so many senior British politicians and civil servants are bribed, accepting patronage, or salaries to be pro-EU, the government will do what it can to block the country from regaining independence.

An example is the 454 MP’s in the Conservative and Labour parties illegally selected because they were pro-EU. They have a parliamentary majority, which they have already said can block Brexit.

Acting illegally
The British Constitution only allows MP’s to implement the wishes of the people. Two thirds of Conservatives voted Leave, so the results prove the Conservative Party’s pro-EU MPs have been illegally acting against their voters’ wishes. 

Predictably, they voted for the pro-EU Teresa May, so will we still have a Conservative party that doesn’t represent its members?

She has said Brexit means Brexit. That’s excellent, she does appear to be honest, but as Home secretary she implemented the EU’s communist Investigatory Powers Bill (snoopers charter, where the government spies on our phone calls and emails), and continued the EU’s policy of flooding us with immigrants, so she is likely to be a Bilderberger.

Lets hope she acts in our best interests. She will be pushed by the global elites not to.

There are 4 ways to leave the EU:
1. The EU can pressure Britain to sign Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty now, but it is unlikely to get us out in 2 years.

2. The British Parliament can simply repeal the six EU treaties, and should anyway. That gets us out immediately without involvement by the EU. Will those 454 MP’s implement the wishes of the people?

3. The six EU treaties have always been illegal, and null and void under the British Constitution.  Theresa May could simply formally declare them null and void. Our pro-EU MPs’ are unlikely to do that, so Britain’s courts could do it. The entire EU project was always illegal under British law, which our government has broken with impunity.

However, judges these days are nearly all freemasons, and senior freemasonry see the EU as the way to the all-controlling, one world dictatorship they have been scheming for, for centuries. They break the law when it suits them. So great pressure should be put on judges to become honest. Most judges need to be fired.

4. The Queen could declare all six treaties null and void. But she put her name to them, breaking the remainder of her coronation oaths, committed high treason, and risked her life to do so, because the punishment at common law, under the Constitution, and under our treason laws, for undermining our nation’s sovereignty is still to hang by the neck until dead. They are a German family. So with commitment like that, she’s not likely to help.

High Treason

One thousand lawyers under Philip Kolvin QC are threatening legal action if Britain leaves. These lawyers are again acting illegally under the British Constitution, sabotaging our sovereignty, committing High Treason, and they, and all those involved above, need to be reminded by law they could hang by the neck until dead.  A fabulous way to get rid of 1,000 treasonous freemasonry lawyers.

In his resignation speech, Bilderberger David Cameron flatly refused to implement the wishes of the British people. Although the week before he said he would, he did not implement Article 50, and left it for Teresa May.

To implement Brexit, the 1965 Redundancies Act needs to be suspended while EU institutions are broken up, as people who have had a free ride should not also be rewarded with redundancy pay.

The EU’s 120,000 regulations cost over £100 billion a year to implement, and have permanently closed thousands of fine British businesses. The sensible thing to do is to repeal all 120,000, and save not just the £100 billion, but the huge amount of damage they do to our companies.

Quangos
We need to close the 8,500 EU mandated, pointless quangos, where Directors are paid up to £700,000 a year to procure their agreement to the EU. That will save another £210 billion according to the Cabinet Office.
Total savings £100 + £210 + £15 billion EU contribution = £325 billion.

We would then have a huge budget surplus of £251 billion annually, as the budget deficit is £74 billion.

VAT is an inefficient EU tax which costs billions to collect, and places a huge administrative burden on businesses. With the savings made above, we can easily afford to abolish it, and the £90 billion it raises, permanently.

We should then rejoice that we are the world’s 5th largest economy among its 200 nations, with a huge budget surplus of £150 billion.

We should stop losing £70 billion a year trading with the 7% of the world that is in the EU, and trade profitably with the 93% of the world that is outside.

The EU stopped us from trading freely with that 93%. For example, when we joined in 1973, New Zealand had to drive 3 million sheep off the cliffs into the sea, because Britain was no longer allowed to buy them in quantity.

We should immediately abolish these EU trade restrictions.

The EU was forced on us by secret societies - the 8 Bilderbergers in the Cabinet since Edward Heath’s time, thats 46 years. Senior Freemasonry supports the EU agenda, particularly in the courts, as does Common Purpose.

It was Common Purpose who was to run local government in the “Post democratic Era” as they refer to the EU. It is CP that has sabotaged and almost collapsed the NHS with agenda’s like “continual change.”

Secret Societies
An Act of Parliament needs to be passed banning members of secret societies from all government and political posts.

We should abolish the secret family courts, which destroy innocent lives.

Vested interests and the media are now working furiously to get the referendum, the democratic wishes of the people, overturned. With 48% of Britain clearly gullible, this is dangerous. One of their sillier cries is that Nigel Farage said he’d give the £15 billion we give to the EU to the NHS.

No, Nigel did the opposite, and criticised the Leave campaign for making this promise. He couldn’t make that promise because UKIP is not in government.  And there is no point giving another £15 billion to the NHS, where Common Purpose will deliberately waste it. Until CP is thrown out of the NHS, nothing can be done.

After that, with a budget surplus of £150 billion, we could give it a lot more than £15 billion.  But without CP’s deliberate destruction, it won’t need it.

As an independent nation we must break the stranglehold big pharmaceutical corporations have on our health. 200,000 British die unnecessarily each year because big pharma control government health departments from Minister Jeremy Hunt MP downwards, and also control their own regulators like the MHRA and Nice. They license expensive drugs that fail or kill, and deny the public inexpensive treatments that work. See www.mhracorrupt.st.

Shut down the BBC
We should close the pro-EU BBC, which is too corrupt to be reformed. It wastes £7 billion a year of our license fee, fosters paedophilia, and damages us. See www.abolishthebbc.co.uk.

We need to pass an Act of Parliament prohibiting one person, one organisation or corporation from owning more than 10% of any large media company, or group.

We should put our old border controls back, and restrict immigration to returning Britons, and no more than thirty thousand others, on the Australian points system.

Abolish the EU’s corpus juris, which puts government above the law - the police have killed 1,500 in custody while we’ve been in the EU and can’t be prosecuted - and restore common law.

No jury, no justice
Half of our laws are now EU laws, and they need to be repealed. For example, the money laundering regulations are a disgrace and override our human rights.  The banking compliance system should be made illegal. Each year the government closes thousands of innocent people’s bank accounts, with no evidence, no judge, no jury, no justice. They never get their money back. And repeal the Restraint Order system of 2003 - where the government steals everything a person has, again with no evidence, no judge, no jury, no justice.

Shut down the BBC

And as a bank account is vital, it should be illegal for our 4 bank monopoly to deny people bank accounts, something they are doing in increasing numbers.

The British Constitution, all of it written, every word since Magna Carta, should be fully restored, and given teeth to control government.

Referendum system
The government took us in to the EU without the consent of the British people in 1972.  For 43 years we have been inside this costly, unelected, corrupt, bribing dictatorship and economic disaster, without our consent.

We should add the Swiss Referendum System to our Constitution, where all Bills Parliament passes should be voted on by the public once a year to decide if they should receive Royal Assent.

That will prevent Parliament ever overriding our wishes again. It is the reason Switzerland is prosperous, and isn’t in the EU - the Swiss public has to vote for the EU, and always votes against.

We still need UKIP, Britain’s 3rd largest party, to make sure all this happens

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Article 50

Post by willowthewisp on 09.09.16 17:55

Hi sallypelt,thanks for the Sketchnews article,just shows how morally corrupt a system Ted Heath signed the UK tax payer up to,when joining the"Common Market"as then was,before empowering the UK to European Laws and Statue?
Some how I don't think we will see 454 Ma Learned MP's and 1000 legal boffin's hanging themselves do you?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 09.09.16 18:54

Thankyou for the post SallyPelt
I didn't realise it was common purpose behind the disgusting break up of the NHS, but I.m not surprised.
I know all about the NHS privatisation, we had to buy my daughters electric wheelchair last year at a cost of nearly £1000, as the NHS has stopped giving chairs to people like my daughter, who cant walk!
The batteries cost £140 each and it requires two, the magnets to make the CPU work cost £500 each and two are needed for it to work.
So its easy to see why the government has made this decision, very expensive item and maintenance off their books now, hit the most vulnerable with this cost as they're least likely to complain! (So they hope!)
And these changes are happening right across the NHS, its not GOING to be privatised, it already IS!
Rant over!

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.09.16 7:11

Nothing to happen for 12 months.

Nothing.

They are taking the proverbial.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37369917

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 15.09.16 8:20

Quote...

Mr Van Rompuy was president of the European Council, which defines the EU's overall political direction and priorities, from 2009 until 2014.

'Red lines'

He told BBC Radio Four's Today programme: "Before the German elections and before there is a new German government, I think no serious negotiations will take place.
"You can always start with more technical matters, but the hardcore, the difficult topics, will be tackled after the constitution of a new German government and that will be October/November."

End of quote.

It sounds like an excuse to delay starting Article 50 for at least a year.

Do we really have to wait for a new German govt. for the UK to pull out of the EU?  The UK people have voted to exit so we should leave asap and renegotiate any trade deals afterwards.

If MPs are going to attempt to stop Brexit, then we should make sure that we don't vote for our next MP without some sort of guarantee that the MP will act as the people wish and not vote as they are told to do once they arrive at Westminster.

We can't have a System where we are "allowed" to vote but then the Government do whatever they like.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.09.16 8:29

@whatsupdoc wrote:
We can't have a System where we are "allowed" to vote but then the Government do whatever they like.
That is precisely the system we have.

The Conservative government had no mandate for anything they did in the last term.

The people are an inconvenience.

Government is about controlling the inconvenience.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 15.09.16 12:04

@sallypelt wrote:
@Tony Cadogan wrote:What have I found in my letterbox?

The Westminster News

Let's spread the news so ALL can see.

http://www.sketchnews.co.uk/index.html

[size=80]How to exit[/size]
[size=80]from the EU[/size]
After Parliament illegally acted against our wishes for 43 years, we finally won the referendum!

| By Kurnal de Noailles

If Brexit is done well, our future will be superb.
But so many senior British politicians and civil servants are bribed, accepting patronage, or salaries to be pro-EU, the government will do what it can to block the country from regaining independence.

An example is the 454 MP’s in the Conservative and Labour parties illegally selected because they were pro-EU. They have a parliamentary majority, which they have already said can block Brexit.

Acting illegally
The British Constitution only allows MP’s to implement the wishes of the people. Two thirds of Conservatives voted Leave, so the results prove the Conservative Party’s pro-EU MPs have been illegally acting against their voters’ wishes. 

Predictably, they voted for the pro-EU Teresa May, so will we still have a Conservative party that doesn’t represent its members?

She has said Brexit means Brexit. That’s excellent, she does appear to be honest, but as Home secretary she implemented the EU’s communist Investigatory Powers Bill (snoopers charter, where the government spies on our phone calls and emails), and continued the EU’s policy of flooding us with immigrants, so she is likely to be a Bilderberger.

Lets hope she acts in our best interests. She will be pushed by the global elites not to.

There are 4 ways to leave the EU:
1. The EU can pressure Britain to sign Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty now, but it is unlikely to get us out in 2 years.

2. The British Parliament can simply repeal the six EU treaties, and should anyway. That gets us out immediately without involvement by the EU. Will those 454 MP’s implement the wishes of the people?

3. The six EU treaties have always been illegal, and null and void under the British Constitution.  Theresa May could simply formally declare them null and void. Our pro-EU MPs’ are unlikely to do that, so Britain’s courts could do it. The entire EU project was always illegal under British law, which our government has broken with impunity.

However, judges these days are nearly all freemasons, and senior freemasonry see the EU as the way to the all-controlling, one world dictatorship they have been scheming for, for centuries. They break the law when it suits them. So great pressure should be put on judges to become honest. Most judges need to be fired.

4. The Queen could declare all six treaties null and void. But she put her name to them, breaking the remainder of her coronation oaths, committed high treason, and risked her life to do so, because the punishment at common law, under the Constitution, and under our treason laws, for undermining our nation’s sovereignty is still to hang by the neck until dead. They are a German family. So with commitment like that, she’s not likely to help.

High Treason

One thousand lawyers under Philip Kolvin QC are threatening legal action if Britain leaves. These lawyers are again acting illegally under the British Constitution, sabotaging our sovereignty, committing High Treason, and they, and all those involved above, need to be reminded by law they could hang by the neck until dead.  A fabulous way to get rid of 1,000 treasonous freemasonry lawyers.

In his resignation speech, Bilderberger David Cameron flatly refused to implement the wishes of the British people. Although the week before he said he would, he did not implement Article 50, and left it for Teresa May.

To implement Brexit, the 1965 Redundancies Act needs to be suspended while EU institutions are broken up, as people who have had a free ride should not also be rewarded with redundancy pay.

The EU’s 120,000 regulations cost over £100 billion a year to implement, and have permanently closed thousands of fine British businesses. The sensible thing to do is to repeal all 120,000, and save not just the £100 billion, but the huge amount of damage they do to our companies.

Quangos
We need to close the 8,500 EU mandated, pointless quangos, where Directors are paid up to £700,000 a year to procure their agreement to the EU. That will save another £210 billion according to the Cabinet Office.
Total savings £100 + £210 + £15 billion EU contribution = £325 billion.

We would then have a huge budget surplus of £251 billion annually, as the budget deficit is £74 billion.

VAT is an inefficient EU tax which costs billions to collect, and places a huge administrative burden on businesses. With the savings made above, we can easily afford to abolish it, and the £90 billion it raises, permanently.

We should then rejoice that we are the world’s 5th largest economy among its 200 nations, with a huge budget surplus of £150 billion.

We should stop losing £70 billion a year trading with the 7% of the world that is in the EU, and trade profitably with the 93% of the world that is outside.

The EU stopped us from trading freely with that 93%. For example, when we joined in 1973, New Zealand had to drive 3 million sheep off the cliffs into the sea, because Britain was no longer allowed to buy them in quantity.

We should immediately abolish these EU trade restrictions.

The EU was forced on us by secret societies - the 8 Bilderbergers in the Cabinet since Edward Heath’s time, thats 46 years. Senior Freemasonry supports the EU agenda, particularly in the courts, as does Common Purpose.

It was Common Purpose who was to run local government in the “Post democratic Era” as they refer to the EU. It is CP that has sabotaged and almost collapsed the NHS with agenda’s like “continual change.”

Secret Societies
An Act of Parliament needs to be passed banning members of secret societies from all government and political posts.

We should abolish the secret family courts, which destroy innocent lives.

Vested interests and the media are now working furiously to get the referendum, the democratic wishes of the people, overturned. With 48% of Britain clearly gullible, this is dangerous. One of their sillier cries is that Nigel Farage said he’d give the £15 billion we give to the EU to the NHS.

No, Nigel did the opposite, and criticised the Leave campaign for making this promise. He couldn’t make that promise because UKIP is not in government.  And there is no point giving another £15 billion to the NHS, where Common Purpose will deliberately waste it. Until CP is thrown out of the NHS, nothing can be done.

After that, with a budget surplus of £150 billion, we could give it a lot more than £15 billion.  But without CP’s deliberate destruction, it won’t need it.

As an independent nation we must break the stranglehold big pharmaceutical corporations have on our health. 200,000 British die unnecessarily each year because big pharma control government health departments from Minister Jeremy Hunt MP downwards, and also control their own regulators like the MHRA and Nice. They license expensive drugs that fail or kill, and deny the public inexpensive treatments that work. See www.mhracorrupt.st.

Shut down the BBC
We should close the pro-EU BBC, which is too corrupt to be reformed. It wastes £7 billion a year of our license fee, fosters paedophilia, and damages us. See www.abolishthebbc.co.uk.

We need to pass an Act of Parliament prohibiting one person, one organisation or corporation from owning more than 10% of any large media company, or group.

We should put our old border controls back, and restrict immigration to returning Britons, and no more than thirty thousand others, on the Australian points system.

Abolish the EU’s corpus juris, which puts government above the law - the police have killed 1,500 in custody while we’ve been in the EU and can’t be prosecuted - and restore common law.

No jury, no justice
Half of our laws are now EU laws, and they need to be repealed. For example, the money laundering regulations are a disgrace and override our human rights.  The banking compliance system should be made illegal. Each year the government closes thousands of innocent people’s bank accounts, with no evidence, no judge, no jury, no justice. They never get their money back. And repeal the Restraint Order system of 2003 - where the government steals everything a person has, again with no evidence, no judge, no jury, no justice.

Shut down the BBC

And as a bank account is vital, it should be illegal for our 4 bank monopoly to deny people bank accounts, something they are doing in increasing numbers.

The British Constitution, all of it written, every word since Magna Carta, should be fully restored, and given teeth to control government.

Referendum system
The government took us in to the EU without the consent of the British people in 1972.  For 43 years we have been inside this costly, unelected, corrupt, bribing dictatorship and economic disaster, without our consent.

We should add the Swiss Referendum System to our Constitution, where all Bills Parliament passes should be voted on by the public once a year to decide if they should receive Royal Assent.

That will prevent Parliament ever overriding our wishes again. It is the reason Switzerland is prosperous, and isn’t in the EU - the Swiss public has to vote for the EU, and always votes against.

We still need UKIP, Britain’s 3rd largest party, to make sure all this happens

I'd go along with the above and wonder how long is it going to take to remove the thousands of corrupt people running the UK. 

I believe the Swiiss have referenda quite often and if a person is not up to the job they are removed.  The system the UK has isn't working for the people.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.09.16 12:15

The system the UK has isn't working for the people.

That's because it's not for the people.

We need localised open, accountable, dissolvable (by the people) government.

And so does the rest of the world.

That is not an argument for one world government - quite the opposite.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 17.09.16 21:27

A group of Central European EU members known as the Visegrad Four is ready to veto any Brexit deal that would limit people's right to work in the UK, Slovakian PM Robert Fico says.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37396805

Veto?

This is madness.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum