The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

David Cameron and Madeleine McCann - The man who was told by Rebekah Brooks to set up the £13 million Operation Grange has announced his resignation

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: David Cameron and Madeleine McCann - The man who was told by Rebekah Brooks to set up the £13 million Operation Grange has announced his resignation

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.06.16 18:49

@MayMuse

The question was "what was DC so afraid of to stop Theresa May being on the front page?"
-------------------------------------------

You don't get to be in politics, for as long as May has, WITHOUT 'knowing'.......'where the 'bodies' are buried'.............(so to speak)

(They've all got 'sh*t', on EACH 'other')

'What' TM 'has' on CamRUN is anybody's 'guess'

"What' R Brooks 'has' on TM is anybody's 'guess'.

That's 'how' all the 'numpties' at 'top' jobs........KEEP those 'jobs'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron and Madeleine McCann - The man who was told by Rebekah Brooks to set up the £13 million Operation Grange has announced his resignation

Post by Claire25 on 24.06.16 18:59

I am hoping Andrea Leadsom or Priti Patel will be able to take over from DC.. I don't know what the chances are though.

I dislike all the others in the running.. as I keep saying to the bitter Remainers today, mine was a vote against Brussels, not for Boris or anyone else.

Claire25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.06.16 23:12

David Cameron Br-exit stage left.

Didn't Margaret Thatcher end much the same way - handing in her resignation and leaving her mess for someone else to clear up?  Did she push for what she thought to be an ineffectual Major John to take over the helm in the hope the government and it's country would collapse once she left the stage?

Still, if Dave behaves himself at least he's guaranteed a place in the 'ouse of Lords.

I find it very difficult to take any interest in politics -  don't trust a single one of them.  Personal power and wealth is their main priority, stuff the country and it's citizens.

ETA:  Perhaps Tony should consider re-submitting his masterpiece, so readily rejected by Cameron's No. 10.  Withdrawing from the EU is far from straightforward, anything could happen as time progresses - it could even lead to a premature general election.  It's time to clean up the act and start serving the electorate.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.06.16 23:46

@Verdi

"it could even lead to a premature general election."
--------------------------

A 'premature' General Election can't 'cum early' enough, for me!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.06.16 23:48

....you'll have bad times, he'll have good times - doing things that you don't understand....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwBirf4BWew

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.06.16 0:01

@jeanmonroe wrote:@Verdi

"it could even lead to a premature general election."
--------------------------

A 'premature' General Election can't 'cum early' enough, for me!
wink

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.06.16 0:18

@Claire25 wrote:I am hoping Andrea Leadsom or Priti Patel will be able to take over from DC.. I don't know what the chances are though.

I dislike all the others in the running.. as I keep saying to the bitter Remainers today, mine was a vote against Brussels, not for Boris or anyone else.
You get the chance to vote in the referendum but unfortunately you don't get to decide who takes over the Premiership.

Still whoever it might be, at least (for the time being) we've got shot of the European community dictatorship. 

Rule Britannia

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 25.06.16 6:30

Whoever takes over from Cameron, we have the power to vote them out.

And once we are finally out of the EU our votes count and mean MORE.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.06.16 8:03

The people know they can kick anyone out now so they had better believe that the people want a fair and good life - just a fraction of what they have enoyed for decades.

They will be very foolish if they don't take heed of what has happened on 24th June 2016.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.06.16 9:13

deleted post wrong thread.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 25.06.16 9:29

There was over a million more votes to leave, not one or a hundred or even a thousand..a MILLION, That is a huge amount of "people power" and should there even be considered another "spin of the wheel" do they honestly think that those million (possibly more) will change their minds? I don't think so! 
The referendum was for the people to vote what they wanted for their country, not just for today or tomorrow but for futures to come. People need to understand the larger picture, breathe a sigh of relief that at least some of the strings have been cut... Britian is not a "puppet"!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.06.16 13:14

@MayMuse wrote:There was over a million more votes to leave, not one or a hundred or even a thousand..a MILLION, That is a huge amount of "people power" and should there even be considered another "spin of the wheel" do they honestly think that those million (possibly more) will change their minds? I don't think so! 
The referendum was for the people to vote what they wanted for their country, not just for today or tomorrow but for futures to come. People need to understand the larger picture, breathe a sigh of relief that at least some of the strings have been cut... Britian is not a "puppet"!
Too little too late - the petitioners should have campaigned before the referendum.

It's a bit like going to the doctor with an unsightly wart on the end of your nose and demanding a second opinion because you don't like the doctor telling it like it is!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

David Cameron

Post by willowthewisp on 25.06.16 13:39

Now that we in the UK have voted to Leave, all it needs is for "Roy's Boys" to now go and win the European Football Tournament,now that would surely rub salt into the wound,Come on England,remember 1966 and Sir Alf Ramsey?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.06.16 13:43

@BlueBag wrote:Whoever takes over from Cameron, we have the power to vote them out.

And once we are finally out of the EU our votes count and mean MORE.
This is true but it's not quite that simple is it?  I think the average voter only sees what immediately affects their ordinary everyday lives and vote accordingly - so disparity will always be there, what does the voter really know about the candidates other than reading their manifesto?  How many people really understand global politics and how it influences their livelihood - how many people really care? 

I once worked in a heavily influenced left wing political environment when a petit ennui calling itself 'Human Resources' was introduced.  In order to justify their otherwise dull existence, they tried to impose some kind of administrative procedure to predict the future like 'how do you see the organisation in the next 5-10 years - what are your projections for the next 5-10 years - where do you see yourself in the next 5-10 years?' 

Answer to one and two - Go away, how the heck can you expect predictions for the future when the political administration could change at any time.

Answer to three - Anywhere between Lands End and the Cape of Good Hope!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 25.06.16 13:46

@Verdi wrote:This is true but it's not quite that simple is it? 
Correct.

But it's a lot simpler then trying to change anything in the anti-democratic EU.

I never claimed our system was perfect.

Far from it.

It's just better.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 25.06.16 15:00

I voted out and the whining 2nd chance ref petition is a complete no-goer.  That's my position.

But I still get the feeling Brexit won't happen.  Don't know whether it's because the EU will make negotiating 2 years under article 50 a web of rabbit holes and rubbish.  Or 'Government' between the major parties (Including Boris because I'm not 100% he wants out)  will agree to a snap general election.  And Labour will offer another another referendum with 16-17 year olds allowed to vote.  Tories will pretend to reluctantly agree, as to not hand Labour an easy win.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 25.06.16 15:04

@Verdi wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:There was over a million more votes to leave, not one or a hundred or even a thousand..a MILLION, That is a huge amount of "people power" and should there even be considered another "spin of the wheel" do they honestly think that those million (possibly more) will change their minds? I don't think so! 
Too little too late - the petitioners should have campaigned before the referendum.

It's a bit like going to the doctor with an unsightly wart on the end of your nose and demanding a second opinion because you don't like the doctor telling it like it is!
Funny analogy Verdi, big grin

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 25.06.16 15:06

@MRNOODLES wrote:I voted out and the whining 2nd chance ref petition is a complete no-goer.  That's my position.

But I still get the feeling Brexit won't happen.  Don't know whether it's because the EU will make negotiating 2 years under article 50 a web of rabbit holes and rubbish.  Or 'Government' between the major parties (Including Boris because I'm not 100% he wants out)  will agree to a snap general election.  And Labour will offer another another referendum with 16-17 year olds allowed to vote.  Tories will pretend to reluctantly agree, as to not hand Labour an easy win.

If there is the slightest chance that they will hold another referendum, because the Remains cannot accept a DEMOCRATIC result, then voting in this country is DEAD.  However, it is NOT going to happen, so Remains LIVE WITH IT!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 25.06.16 15:15

Brexit: So What Happens Next?
Where is the road map? Who can be trusted to see it through?
(Quote)
I had a bad feeling about it. And although we got the desired result against all expectations, the sense of foreboding is still there. Maybe it’s reserved for the actual implementation of Brexit and the possibility – no, probability – that it will be comprehensively fouled up.
All the parties (except UKIP) tried to bludgeon the British public into voting to stay in the EU. None can therefore be trusted to carry out the people’s wish as diligently as one would normally expect. David Cameron is atanding down as prime minister but not soon enough. With all this in mind I decided to drop a line to my (SNP) MP….
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06/24/brexit-so-what-happens-next/

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 25.06.16 15:28

@sallypelt wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:I voted out and the whining 2nd chance ref petition is a complete no-goer.  That's my position.

If there is the slightest chance that they will hold another referendum, because the Remains cannot accept a DEMOCRATIC result, then voting in this country is DEAD.  However, it is NOT going to happen, so Remains LIVE WITH IT!
I hope you're 100% correct but I don't trust half of those MPs in Parliament.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 25.06.16 16:20

@MRNOODLES wrote:...(Including Boris because I'm not 100% he wants out)...
Boris is the fall-back option.

Don't trust him.

Not one bit.

He is in EXACTLY the same club as Cameron and Osborne.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 25.06.16 17:22

@BlueBag wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:...(Including Boris because I'm not 100% he wants out)...
Boris is the fall-back option.

Don't trust him.

Not one bit.

He is in EXACTLY the same club as Cameron and Osborne.
Notice today Farage has been excluded

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/25/furious-farage-excluded-from-committee-to-negotiate-brexit-5965707/

What odds would you give me for Boris to appear in the media saying the EU are willing to discuss a further deal before the Article 50 trigger is pulled?

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 on 25.06.16 17:25

Oh please no! pray2 Maybe that why the media is fuelling the fire between in and out.. so they can offer to attempt a compromise sad

Claire25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 25.06.16 17:28

@Claire25 wrote:Oh please no! pray2 Maybe that why the media is fuelling the fire between in and out.. so they can offer to attempt a compromise sad

That's what me & the wife's been thinking today.  The media instead of cooling the flames they've been stoking them.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 25.06.16 17:30

@sallypelt wrote:

Not only 'LIVE WITH IT' but have the grace (in time) to thank those who spoke up and saved your democratic rights and your country and your world.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum