The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

David Cameron and Madeleine McCann - The man who was told by Rebekah Brooks to set up the £13 million Operation Grange has announced his resignation

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David Cameron and Madeleine McCann - The man who was told by Rebekah Brooks to set up the £13 million Operation Grange has announced his resignation

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.06.16 8:41

David Cameron, in 2011, was threatened by the CEO of Rupert Murdoch's News International to set up Operation Grange, a useless police investigation into the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann

He has spent the last few months hysterically lying about the alleged 'risks' of our leaving the E.U. Yesterday he lost the argument. 

Today he announced he will resign 'by October' and hand over to a new Conservative Prime Minister.

He has done some good things as well.

Today at 8.20am he made a moving and statesmanlike speech explaining his reasons for resigning. It was a good speech, paving the way for an orderly transition from being an increasingly powerless nation within the E.U., to regaining our full independence and sovereignty.

ETA:  from Google.Gaspar.Statements on another thread:

zoecatchpole 3 minutes ago
PM Resigns Says New Leader in October
He says he is proud to have been PM for six years. He says he held nothing back in his campaign to Remain and he made clear the referendum was about the country and not himself.
He says the British people made a different decision and he think a new Prime Minister should be in place by October

zoecatchpole 7 minutes ago
David Cameron Addresses Nation 
Standing outside with wife Samantha, PM says British people's will must be respected.
He is going to announce a timetable for him standing down.

zoecatchpole 1 minute ago
PM: Britain Can Survive Outside EU
David Cameron says: "I love this country". Looks like he is on the brink of tears and voice cracks.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron and Madeleine McCann - The man who was told by Rebekah Brooks to set up the £13 million Operation Grange has announced his resignation

Post by NickE on 24.06.16 9:11

@Tony
There is speculation about Boris Johnson for new PM.
Isn´t Johnson an anti-establishment politician?

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron and Madeleine McCann - The man who was told by Rebekah Brooks to set up the £13 million Operation Grange has announced his resignation

Post by sar on 24.06.16 9:25

@NickE wrote:@Tony
Isn´t Johnson an anti-establishment politician?
no, he's as establishment as they get.

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.06.16 9:30

Isn't Johnson an anti-establishment politician?
Boris Johnson is relatively popular.

He successfully oversaw the London Olympics in 2012.

He had an impressive record as Mayor of London.

He has just won a stunning referendum campaign against the odds and has been nearly mobbed by pro-Brexit supporters around the country.

He is independent-minded.

He is centre-ground and could not fairly be described as 'right-wing'.

David Cameron was clearly doing the bidding of his European colleagues in allowing the E.U., step-by-step, to take more and more powers over the nation-states of Europe. I would not personally describe Boris Johnson as 'anti-establishment' but my impression is that he is less establishment than Cameron was.

Boris Johnson seems to have a lot going for him

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 24.06.16 9:51

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Isn't Johnson an anti-establishment politician?
Boris Johnson is relatively popular.

He successfully oversaw the London Olympics in 2012.

He had an impressive record as Mayor of London.

He has just won a stunning referendum campaign against the odds and has been nearly mobbed by pro-Brexit supporters around the country.

He is independent-minded.

He is centre-ground and could not fairly be described as 'right-wing'.

David Cameron was clearly doing the bidding of his European colleagues in allowing the E.U., step-by-step, to take more and more powers over the nation-states of Europe. I would not personally describe Boris Johnson as 'anti-establishment' but my impression is that he is less establishment than Cameron was.

Boris Johnson seems to have a lot going for him
Dodgy Dave was more likely doing America's bidding. They were grooming him and using him as a side door to get a foothold in Europe, an easy way to get their 'global control plan' rolled out.
I wonder how miserable the USA fat cats will be feeling at present. Shocked and stunned probably / hopefully.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.06.16 9:54

@TB

"Boris Johnson seems to have a lot going for him"
--------------------

Sorry, BJ has 'nothing' going for him.

HE 'voted' through the 'bedroom tax', the ESA 'cuts', the 'disibility cuts' FOR the 'poorest' people in this country!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.06.16 10:01

@bobbin wrote:
Dodgy Dave was more likely doing America's bidding. They were grooming him and using him as a side door to get a foothold in Europe, an easy way to get their 'global control plan' rolled out.
I wonder how miserable the USA fat cats will be feeling at present. Shocked and stunned probably / hopefully.
In a mysterious way I don't fully understand, the powers-that-be in both the E.U. and the U.S.A. seem to be hell-bent on pursuing ruinous policies...

Disastrous actions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria which have severely inflamed already volatile Arab and Muslim feelings about the West - and placed us here in the U.K. at greater risk of terrorist attacks...

Gross interference in the internal affairs of Ukraine and Syria, deliberately destabilising both countries...

Obama promoting our remaining in the E.U., just as it is about to serve globalist ambitions by taking in another 5 Balkan states - and Turkey...

And I've not yet mentioned TTIP

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 24.06.16 10:02

I'm disgusted that Cameron resigned straight away.  He should have stuck with the country he allegedly 'loves'  and given us every possible chance for a smooth transition.  Appalling of him (imo).

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 24.06.16 10:05

@pennylane wrote:I'm disgusted that Cameron resigned straight away.  He should have stuck with the country he allegedly 'loves'  and given us every possible chance for a smooth transition.  Appalling of him (imo).
"I won't quit!,...er until I quit"

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 24.06.16 10:08

@pennylane wrote:I'm disgusted that Cameron resigned straight away.  He should have stuck with the country he allegedly 'loves'  and given us every possible chance for a smooth transition.  Appalling of him (imo).
Exactly pennylane. Who's  the "quitter" now?

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 24.06.16 10:12

Boris Johnson,all we need is Trump to win and we may as well throw the towel in.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 24.06.16 10:14

@sar wrote:

This was a real chance for him to earn some respect, and instead he chose to let us down even further!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.06.16 10:14

Seriously, SERIOUSLY?

'We ain't got no money, WE AIN'T GOT NO MONEY! that's why we gotta cut the poor peoples 'money' shut kiddies 'clubs' libraries, etc., says Osbourne/Cameron.

£5 million a year BoE 'governer', Mark Carney has just 'said' 'The BoE WILL be 'supplying' the BANKS with £250 BILLION, to 'ease' THEIR 'pain'!

NO effing money????

That's WHY the 'sheeple' bit the 'shepard' on the 'a**'

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 24.06.16 10:25

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
In a mysterious way I don't fully understand, the powers-that-be in both the E.U. and the U.S.A. seem to be hell-bent on pursuing ruinous policies...

Disastrous actions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria which have severely inflamed already volatile Arab and Muslim feelings about the West - and placed us here in the U.K. at greater risk of terrorist attacks...

Gross interference in the internal affairs of Ukraine and Syria, deliberately destabilising both countries...

Obama promoting our remaining in the E.U., just as it is about to serve globalist ambitions by taking in another 5 Balkan states - and Turkey...

And I've not yet mentioned TTIP
'ruinous' precisely.

The Powers That Be know that to control the revolting populace they need to keep them dumbed down.
To keep numbers down, population has to be culled.
Wars have run their day, now sick medicine, toxic food, and fear-mongering are driving people to an early grave.
This helps keep the pharmaceutical trade bouyant, the big brown envelopes swelling the politicians' pockets, and the state pension funds less called upon.
The more 'ruinous' of people's lives the fat cats are, the higher they are held in their internecine esteem.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 24.06.16 10:37

@pennylane wrote:
@sar wrote:

This was a real chance for him to earn some respect, and instead he chose to let us down even further!
Not surprised at all about Cameron, he is a coward and easily led IMO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 24.06.16 10:39

@Mirage wrote:
Exactly pennylane. Who's  the "quitter" now?
Indeed Mirage! I felt he'd lost passion for the job a while ago and wanted out. Resigning now when the nation's stability is paramount, shows an utter lack of commitment to the country and the position to which he has been entrusted.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 24.06.16 10:54

@MayMuse wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@sar wrote:

Yes Camerun has shown his cowardly ways time and again, but particularly by refusing to go head to head with anyone.    Totally unacceptable behaviour for a PM (imo).

eta MayMuse, if you wondered who was 'liking' you in the wee hours of this morning it was me. wave
I couldn't sleep and decided to check tcmomm on my bedside mobile phone for any news, and there you were, a lone figure, posting all the latest news. Thank you MayMuse and sallypelt  As soon as I heard it was good news, I was up in a flash dancing around the house. dance laughat

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.06.16 11:20

The McCan'ts 'curse' 'strikes' AGAIN? big grin

'Bye, bye' Dodgy Dave!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 24.06.16 11:40

@pennylane wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@sar wrote:

Yes Camerun has shown his cowardly ways time and again, but particularly by refusing to go head to head with anyone.    Totally unacceptable behaviour for a PM (imo).

eta MayMuse, if you wondered who was 'liking' you in the wee hours of this morning it was me. wave
I couldn't sleep and decided to check tcmomm on my bedside mobile phone for any news, and there you were, a lone figure, posting all the latest news. Thank you MayMuse and sallypelt  As soon as I heard it was good news, I was up in a flash dancing around the house. dance laughat
howdy grouphug

It was too momentous not to, although paying for it now as need matchsticks big grin
Thank you for the thank you roses

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.06.16 11:55

Theresa May 'cannot' be a future PM 'until' she can 'explain' WHY she has 'authorised' over £16 MILLION of UK taxpayers 'money' to be 'spent' on a ONE 'missing' child 'investigation'.

A 'missing' child investigation that has 'produced' 'nada, nil, zero' EVIDENCE of an 'abduction', (THE 'abduction',) of that 'missing child' and an investigation BASED totally, solely, on ONLY 'what' she has been 'TOLD', by the two people who were the very last people (admitted) to have 'seen' that 'missing' child.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 24.06.16 12:01

@MayMuse wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@sar wrote:

howdy grouphug  

It was too momentous not to, although paying for it now as need matchsticks big grin
Thank you for the thank you roses
You'll be hitting the sheets early tonight I expect!  kissykissy
What a joyous, momentous, and historic day we're all having! friends     

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 24.06.16 12:08

@jeanmonroe wrote:Theresa May 'cannot' be a future PM 'until' she can 'explain' WHY she has 'authorised' over £16 MILLION of UK taxpayers 'money' to be 'spent' on a ONE 'missing' child 'investigation'.

A 'missing' child investigation that has 'produced' 'nada, nil, zero' EVIDENCE of an 'abduction', (THE 'abduction',) of that 'missing child' and an investigation BASED totally, solely, on ONLY 'what' she has been 'TOLD', by the two people who were the very last people (admitted) to have 'seen' that 'missing' child.
exactamundo!!!  jeanmonroe exactamundo!!!

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.06.16 12:09

Lord Feldman, Tory party 'chairman', 'bullygate/2015 general election Tory 'expenses fraud' overseer, to 'do a runner' with CameRUN!

"Nuffink to do wiv me, guv!"

Quelle suprise?

Er, NON!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.06.16 12:25

As dozens of normally rock solid Labour seats vote 'BREXIT' en masse, some Labour MP's are already calling for Corbyn's blood after his 'pathetic' campaign in support of 'Remain':

https://www.rt.com/uk/348175-corbyn-cabinet-brexit-resign/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36621777

Two Labour MPs have submitted a motion of no confidence in Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.

Margaret Hodge and Ann Coffey confirmed the move in a letter to the chairman of the Parliamentary Labour Party.

The motion has no formal constitutional force but calls for a discussion at their next PLP meeting on Monday.

It will be up to the PLP chairman to decide whether it is debated. If accepted it would be followed by a secret ballot of Labour MPs on Tuesday.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum