The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 Mm11

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 Mm11

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 Regist10

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 Empty Re: 'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort

Post by sharonl 24.06.16 7:01

Verdi wrote:
sharonl wrote:Poor Nicole - she must have kept this to herself for 22 years, even people who know her on Facebook had no idea that this had happened. 

Nicoles' response on FB

"I dont think many did as we didn't discuss it for years until the Maddie thing. Then sort of just left it be and thanked our lucky stars xx"

They never discussed it?  Not even with friends?  Not even in May 2007?  Why the big secret?.. 

C'mon Nicole - Did this REALLY happen 22 years ago, or is it just another Maddie story made up and sold to the media?  And, if it did happen 45 minutes away from PDL and 13 years earlier, why on earth would it be linked to the Maddie McCann case?
And why now? 

If Operation Grange take this latest 'revelation moment' seriously, as one might expect they should, they will be looking for an e-fit..

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 3448315164_2d5eab895b_m

laugh   Too late now but you shouldn't have posted that priceless e-fit here,  you could have taken it straight to Operation Strange and their buddies at that Sun.  They must be paying good money for this sort of thing and that one would have looked great in #McCann gallery of abductors.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 Empty Re: 'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort

Post by ChippyM 24.06.16 10:31

plebgate wrote:I would swear we've had this story before or one similar.  How old would the three burglars have been 20 years ago?
Oh and there was no sign of a break in so someone must have had a key.  Yeah, heard it all before.

They mention the theory about people having a key but never that the McCann's chose to leave apartment 5a doors OPEN night after night.   that together with the Mc team not bothering to call these people for 8 years ....if only a balanced article was ever published on this case.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.06.16 16:02

Ring, ring:

"Is that the Scum newspaper 'exclusiffs' desk?"

"Yes'

"My name's Nicole, that gave you the story of how it could have been me wot was snatched"

"So?"

"Well, i've just remembered more of the incident"

"Oh, fcuk off Nicole, you're yesterday's news, we got another story lined up about how Harry Houdini broke into an apartment in PDL, in 1881, when he was 7 years old, levitated, and was 'staring' down at a toddler, eating her rusks'

"But, BUT, i'm a 'celeb' now in my 'town'

"Nicole?"

"yeah?"

"Fcuk OFF!"

"so i take it you ain't gonna pay for me new celeb hair extensions then?"

"Boo hoo" "Mum, MUMMM!"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 24.06.16 17:12

Verdi wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:OMG! I've just 'remembered' something.

50 YEARS ago, when i was in America, a 'man' 'looked at me, all 'funny' like'!

"IT 'COULD' OF BEEN ME" that was 'NEARLY' abducted!

Quick, what's the Scum's phone number?????
It's utterly ridiculous - nine years down the line and suddenly up pops a convenient dead paedophile and an attempted abduction from the year 39BC.

Operation Grange must be really struggling to find a way out.  Mind you, this could be the cunning plan - too much confusion hampering a live investigation.

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 Sinking

I agree, its like the papers are very quickly trying to tiptoe backwards out the room lol
Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.06.16 23:32

sharonl wrote:
Verdi wrote:
sharonl wrote:Poor Nicole - she must have kept this to herself for 22 years, even people who know her on Facebook had no idea that this had happened. 

Nicoles' response on FB

"I dont think many did as we didn't discuss it for years until the Maddie thing. Then sort of just left it be and thanked our lucky stars xx"

They never discussed it?  Not even with friends?  Not even in May 2007?  Why the big secret?.. 

C'mon Nicole - Did this REALLY happen 22 years ago, or is it just another Maddie story made up and sold to the media?  And, if it did happen 45 minutes away from PDL and 13 years earlier, why on earth would it be linked to the Maddie McCann case?
And why now? 

If Operation Grange take this latest 'revelation moment' seriously, as one might expect they should, they will be looking for an e-fit..

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 3448315164_2d5eab895b_m

laugh   Too late now but you shouldn't have posted that priceless e-fit here,  you could have taken it straight to Operation Strange and their buddies at that Sun.  They must be paying good money for this sort of thing and that one would have looked great in #McCann gallery of abductors.
Typical - always a day late and a dollar short  sad !

Wait up, could I be onto something here?

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 9281478               'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 E7dALt_-_400x400

Scoff not, stranger things have happened at sea.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale 25.06.16 0:35

Hi,

Sounds like a  trial run to me !   sarcastic
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 25.06.16 11:20

sharonl wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Nicoles' response on FB

And why now? 

Wee Willie Winkie runs through the town,
Upstairs and downstairs in his nightgown,
Tapping at the window and crying through the lock,
Are all the children in their beds, it's past eight o'clock?
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.06.16 0:15

Mirage wrote:
sharonl wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Nicoles' response on FB

And why now? 

Wee Willie Winkie runs through the town,
Upstairs and downstairs in his nightgown,
Tapping at the window and crying through the lock,
Are all the children in their beds, it's past eight o'clock?
'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 Wee_Willie_Winkie

Improvised Ocean Club baby 'listening' service Praia da Luz circa 28th April/3rd May 2007.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.06.16 14:09

The D 'n F McPayne ® portable High Tech Long Range Low Frequency Baby Monitor..

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 F40c986ab6d438b43c87aec7c98db7f3

".... it was just like dining in the back parlour..."

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 26.06.16 15:34

Verdi wrote:The D 'n F McPayne ® portable High Tech Long Range Low Frequency Baby Monitor..

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 3 F40c986ab6d438b43c87aec7c98db7f3

'one's back parlour, surely..'  laughat
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.06.16 21:06

worriedmum wrote:
Verdi wrote:The D 'n F McPayne ® portable High Tech Long Range Low Frequency Baby Monitor..

'one's back parlour, surely..'  laughat
big grin  Absolument!

How did Eddie get in there?  Just can't get rid of those pesky dogs - maybe he's developed a taste for mouldy sea bass or fancies a bite out of that  juicy ankle.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top