The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 2 Mm11

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 2 Mm11

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 2 Regist10

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 2 Empty Re: 'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort

Post by MayMuse 23.06.16 2:39

Uworriedmum wrote:quote “When news broke about Maddie we were all in shock. We wanted to offer as much info as we could.We were so surprised no one contacted us back, we only received a call back eight years later.''unquote

For me this is the most telling part of the whole article, and one I know our British investigative journalists will thoroughly explore...
Offer as much information as they could, who did they contact ? 

In 2007, when the family heard of the devastating news of Madeline McCann, they got in touch with investigators to offer up information in case there was a link with their experience.
Incredibly, despite contacting them twice they only got a call back eight years later.

Now which "investigators" would that be? 

Dave Edgar & co?
The PJ?
Or UK police?

Big difference in saying investigators to the police don't ya think? Leaves something to the imagination big grin

Not sure whether I believe this story, has a certain pinky tone to it spin but if true and they contacted the McCann investigators we shouldn't be surprised no one got back to them for eight long years. 
Expect though, that this was a nice little earner:nah:
IMO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 2 Empty Re: 'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort

Post by sharonl 23.06.16 6:48

worriedmum wrote:quote “When news broke about Maddie we were all in shock. We wanted to offer as much info as we could.We were so surprised no one contacted us back, we only received a call back eight years later.''unquote

For me this is the most telling part of the whole article, and one I know our British investigative journalists will thoroughly explore...

Why on earth would anyone be interested in something that happened 13 years earlier?  If it did happen.

That lookalike picture that they used is a give away.  Does the abductor walk around for 13 years looking for a child that resembles an image that he carries around? 

I wonder how much the gutter press pay for these little stories. We know that this goes on because Antonio Jiminez Razo was caught doing this in Morocco.

It's all rubbish
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 23.06.16 10:02

If only the Shuttleworths from, errrr, nowhere had got in touch sooner.

Or even reported their story prior to 2007 the McCanns could have taken appropriate action thereby avoiding the disappearance abduction of the child Madeleine. Maybe Kate & Gerry should sue the Shuttleworths, the dereliction of their duty clearly led to the abduction and hampered the search.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.06.16 11:45

Does anyone 'know'?

Did the McCan'ts 're-kindle' their friendship, after Sept 2007, back in the UK, with their 'warm, funny, instantly likeable, friend' CF after they 'did a runner' back to the UK, after being made 'arguido/arguida'?

The same CF that 'that cheered us up and kept us smiling'?

I would find it 'odd', personally, if they didn't.

Does Lady Freud ever 'mention' that CF had the McCan'ts erm, 'visit'him, after their 'return' to UK, in 2007, until his demise in 2009?

Did the McCan'ts 'attend' the funeral of their 'warm, funny, friend' in April 2009?

We 'know' there was still a 'connection' to the Freud 'family', in 2008/9, because MF gave C Mitchell (McCan'ts 'spokesman') 'a job'.

('WHY', MF did 'that', is anybody's 'guess')

Did MF 'invite' K£GM to his father's funeral, being that they were good 'friends' with his father?

I'm 'sure' Clammy 'would have' invited them to 'visit' him in the UK, (why 'wouldn't' he?) just to 'cheer them up', with his lugubrious 'wit'

There are 'more' questions, than answers, with the McCan'ts 'friendship' with CF, imo.

Perhaps Lady Freud will 'enlighten' us!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.06.16 12:01

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:If only the Shuttleworths from, errrr, nowhere had got in touch sooner.

Or even reported their story prior to 2007 the McCanns could have taken appropriate action thereby avoiding the disappearance abduction of the child Madeleine. Maybe Kate & Gerry should sue the Shuttleworths, the dereliction of their duty clearly led to the abduction and hampered the search.

From Bury, I think, Smethurst and Alvin Shuttleworth land but I would have to check that.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.06.16 12:56

sharonl wrote:
worriedmum wrote:quote “When news broke about Maddie we were all in shock. We wanted to offer as much info as we could.We were so surprised no one contacted us back, we only received a call back eight years later.''unquote

Why on earth would anyone be interested in something that happened 13 years earlier?  If it did happen.

That lookalike picture that they used is a give away.  Does the abductor walk around for 13 years looking for a child that resembles an image that he carries around? 

I wonder how much the gutter press pay for these little stories. We know that this goes on because Antonio Jiminez Razo was caught doing this in Morocco.

It's all rubbish
Wasn't it 22 years earlier?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.06.16 13:21

petunia wrote:OMG that's dreadful,does an intruder/ potential abductor have time to watch over their victim? or do they just snatch them and run? them there potential abductors have have missed there vocation in life cos they run away that fast that not one of these parents have ever been able to catch them,they would be awash with gold medals if they had competed in the olympics and 2007 she would of been just 16 years old what a load of POPPYCOCK CLARENCE.
The short answer to that is YES - it follows thus..

.... he paused briefly over Madeleine’s bed and thought to himself how very lucky he was to have such a beautiful child....

He should know, he was there  smilie !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 23.06.16 13:23

I see far more "chilling echos" of the McCann case, when I see stories of parents around the world who've lied to the police about their child's sad fate!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 23.06.16 13:26

Verdi wrote:
petunia wrote:OMG that's dreadful,does an intruder/ potential abductor have time to watch over their victim? or do they just snatch them and run? them there potential abductors have have missed there vocation in life cos they run away that fast that not one of these parents have ever been able to catch them,they would be awash with gold medals if they had competed in the olympics and 2007 she would of been just 16 years old what a load of POPPYCOCK CLARENCE.

.... he paused briefly over Madeleine’s bed and thought to himself how very lucky he was to have such a beautiful child....

....that genuinely scares me
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.06.16 13:50

OMG! I've just 'remembered' something.

50 YEARS ago, when i was in America, a 'man' 'looked at me, all 'funny' like'! ('Massive perms' WERE all the 'rage' then, so there!)

"IT 'COULD' OF BEEN ME" that was 'NEARLY' abducted!

Quick!, what's the Scum's phone number?????

Gotta phone 'em, before me dementia 'kicks in' again!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.06.16 13:52

sar wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Me too - little comments like that can be so revealing.  Freudian slip if I may be topical.

Talking of being duped, I was recently reminded of this interview from 25th May 2007, hosted by Ian Woods of Sky, only three weeks after their daughters disappearance.  When you've got a few minutes to spare watch it again - totally devoid of emotion, both of them.  Gerry McCann even splutters on his own words when he tells the nation that they of course have grieved - three weeks later and they have grieved? 

This was in the very early days when they were but debutantes in the world of showbiz, I guess they hadn't perfected their act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GshQL5BNp5M

Shocking how they could be so lacking in emotion.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.06.16 13:56

Strangely, the McCan'ts have NEVER 'shown' ONE, of the 'many thousands' of 'messages' they say they 'got' from people, that have said 'oh that, we've done the same'**!

(**"Left our 3 kids, all under 4 years of age, alone, in an diliberately, consciously, left unlocked apartment, out of our sight, whilst we 'dined' with our 'friends'")
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 23.06.16 13:59

jeanmonroe wrote:OMG! I've just 'remembered' something.

50 YEARS ago, when i was in America, a 'man' 'looked at me, all 'funny' like'!

Quick, what's the Scum's phone number?????

omg, the parallels are eerily similar to the McCann case!   'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 2 E5057051
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.06.16 14:02

jeanmonroe wrote:OMG! I've just 'remembered' something.

50 YEARS ago, when i was in America, a 'man' 'looked at me, all 'funny' like'!

Quick, what's the Scum's phone number?????
It's utterly ridiculous - nine years down the line and suddenly up pops a convenient dead paedophile and an attempted abduction from the year 39BC.

Operation Grange must be really struggling to find a way out.  Mind you, this could be the cunning plan - too much confusion hampering a live investigation.

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 2 Sinking

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.06.16 14:12

"It's utterly ridiculous"
------------------------
'Ludicrous', surely?

or even 'ridiculously ludicrous'?

Sounds like a 'citizen's name' from ancient Rome, don't it?

Didn't KM 'say' she 'thought' she 'heard' the 'abductor' 'speaking LATIN'? winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 23.06.16 14:39

Verdi wrote:
sar wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Me too - little comments like that can be so revealing.  Freudian slip if I may be topical.

Talking of being duped, I was recently reminded of this interview from 25th May 2007, hosted by Ian Woods of Sky, only three weeks after their daughters disappearance.  When you've got a few minutes to spare watch it again - totally devoid of emotion, both of them.  Gerry McCann even splutters on his own words when he tells the nation that they of course have grieved - three weeks later and they have grieved? 

This was in the very early days when they were but debutantes in the world of showbiz, I guess they hadn't perfected their act.

"At the end of that first week...

we felt…completely  devoid of emotion

the analogy I like to use is a bit like when we were students,  and you’d got to your over draught limit and you’d gone beyond it and there was just nothing left in the tank"

I did that, term one, year one of university, had to borrow £30 off my mate to get home for Christmas!  Cripes!  What a pickle I got me' self into!!!  Got a right telling off when I got home.  After a bit of a palava and a word with my Mum went straight back and finished it, no more mess in'.  Phew what a relief!!  Imagine how you'd feel coming back from your hols without a child!!! [ insert shocked face emoticon]
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 23.06.16 15:01

sar wrote:
Verdi wrote:
sar wrote:
Verdi wrote:

"At the end of that first week...

we felt…completely  devoid of emotion

the analogy I like to use is a bit like when we were students,  and you’d got to your over draught limit and you’d gone beyond it and there was just nothing left in the tank"

I did that, term one, year one of university, had to borrow £30 off my mate to get home for Christmas!  Cripes!  What a pickle I got me' self into!!!  Got a right telling off when I got home.  After a bit of a palava and a word with my Mum went straight back and finished it, no more mess in'.  Phew what a relief!!  Imagine how you'd feel coming back from your hols without a child!!! [ insert shocked face emoticon]

But we can rest assured "she'll be giving them her tuppence worth"
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.06.16 15:02

I would swear we've had this story before or one similar.  How old would the three burglars have been 20 years ago?
Oh and there was no sign of a break in so someone must have had a key.  Yeah, heard it all before.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 2 Empty It could have been me?

Post by willowthewisp 23.06.16 15:34

plebgate wrote:I would swear we've had this story before or one similar.  How old would the three burglars have been 20 years ago?
Oh and there was no sign of a break in so someone must have had a key.  Yeah, heard it all before.
It was the Burglars son from the non abducted occasion that Dunnit?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 23.06.16 15:37

The real 'McCann parallel stories' are those of neglected toddlers coming to harm because their woeful parents are at the local bar getting drunk!
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.06.16 16:26

jeanmonroe wrote:

Strangely, the McCan'ts have NEVER 'shown' ONE, of the 'many thousands' of 'messages' they say they 'got' from people, that have said 'oh that, we've done the same'**!

(**"Left our 3 kids, all under 4 years of age, alone, in an diliberately, consciously, left unlocked apartment, out of our sight, whilst we 'dined' with our 'friends'")
Thankee howdy !

How I wonder were these many thousand messages delivered - brown envelope marked for the attention of Kate and Gerry, Rothley?  What sort of thing did they say - 'don't worry mate I would have done the same thing.  You were just unlucky'.  An anonymous well wisher xxx  ?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 23.06.16 17:05

''the analogy I like to use is a bit like when we were students,  and you’d got to your over draught limit and you’d gone beyond it and there was just nothing left in the tank"

Oh my goodness. Just think how devastating it must have been to have had his WALLET stolen, then..

(rummages through thesaurus, looking for word that can indicate the depths of psychological trauma...)
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.06.16 21:24

worriedmum wrote:''the analogy I like to use is a bit like when we were students,  and you’d got to your over draught limit and you’d gone beyond it and there was just nothing left in the tank"

Oh my goodness. Just think how devastating it must have been to have had his WALLET stolen, then..

(rummages through thesaurus, looking for word that can indicate the depths of psychological trauma...)
Allow me to assist..

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 2 Gerry%20McCann

Who needs words when you've got the real deal?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.06.16 23:58

Poor Nicole - she must have kept this to herself for 22 years, even people who know her on Facebook had no idea that this had happened. 

Nicoles' response on FB

"I dont think many did as we didn't discuss it for years until the Maddie thing. Then sort of just left it be and thanked our lucky stars xx"

They never discussed it?  Not even with friends?  Not even in May 2007?  Why the big secret?.. 

C'mon Nicole - Did this REALLY happen 22 years ago, or is it just another Maddie story made up and sold to the media?  And, if it did happen 45 minutes away from PDL and 13 years earlier, why on earth would it be linked to the Maddie McCann case?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.06.16 1:28

sharonl wrote:Poor Nicole - she must have kept this to herself for 22 years, even people who know her on Facebook had no idea that this had happened. 

Nicoles' response on FB

"I dont think many did as we didn't discuss it for years until the Maddie thing. Then sort of just left it be and thanked our lucky stars xx"

They never discussed it?  Not even with friends?  Not even in May 2007?  Why the big secret?.. 

C'mon Nicole - Did this REALLY happen 22 years ago, or is it just another Maddie story made up and sold to the media?  And, if it did happen 45 minutes away from PDL and 13 years earlier, why on earth would it be linked to the Maddie McCann case?
And why now? 

If Operation Grange take this latest 'revelation moment' seriously, as one might expect they should, they will be looking for an e-fit..

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort - Page 2 3448315164_2d5eab895b_m

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top