The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Post by BlueBag on 07.10.16 6:22

Labour just made Diane Abbott Shadow Home Secretary.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/718401/Labour-reshuffle-Jeremy-Corbyn-sacks-chief-whip-Rosie-Winterton-Nick-Brown

One anonymous Labour MP commented: "Diane Abbott is now in charge of our response to security, terror and immigration. Do they want anyone to vote for us again?"

I wonder where she stood on the EU?

Oh that's right... she was a remainer.

I wonder where she stands on immigration?

Oh that's right, she demanded MORE.

Corbyn sadly just signed the Labour death warrant.

When are we going to get a real political movement based on what ordinary British people want?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 07.10.16 9:49

@willowthewisp wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:That is not a contest!

That will be a landslide.
It is more or less than five months since Jo Cox's Death in June 2016.
So how come the Murder Trial is being held in October 2016 and coincides with the election process October 20 2016,when it was scheduled for early November 14 2016,was it to mark a special occasion or was that another famous coincidence to bring the trial forward Four weeks early,CPS have all the evidence for trial within a short space of time?

Enough time to either get the tattoos on or get them removed from Tommy Mairs arms?

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jo Cox Murder and EU Referendum

Post by willowthewisp on 10.10.16 12:04

@Roxyroo wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:That is not a contest!

That will be a landslide.
It is more or less than five months since Jo Cox's Death in June 2016.
So how come the Murder Trial is being held in October 2016 and coincides with the election process October 20 2016,when it was scheduled for early November 14 2016,was it to mark a special occasion or was that another famous coincidence to bring the trial forward Four weeks early,CPS have all the evidence for trial within a short space of time?

Enough time to either get the tattoos on or get them removed from Tommy Mairs arms?
Hi Roxyroo,Do you mean the"Tattoos"on the person seen in pictures of the Police arrest,with the Bandaged Head,who seems to be of a Heavier stature,than the documented pictures of Mr Mair taken at the work project from a few years ago,was this Tommy Mair being arrested?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.10.16 13:01

The man arrested WAS Tommy Mair wearing a black cap.

However, the man who did the stabbing was described as wearing a dirty WHITE cap and a jacket.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 10.10.16 20:20

Hi WtW and BlueBag, I can't actually remember which way round it was! My bad! Wasn't there a thread on this forum about it already? I.m just going to have a look

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Jo Cox Murder Trial.

Post by willowthewisp on 18.11.16 15:29

I know the Trial is ongoing at the present moment and not wishing to pre-judge the events of the Trail,but according to "Official Photographs released",The gun had a Black tape attached to the stock of the Gun in the Holdall,yet the Gun shown in court to the Jury is Minus the Tape?
CCTV picture of Thomas Mair,(One,but with No time slot present or date)shows a rather slim man wearing some type of Sunglasses underneath a"White Baseball cap",yet pictures of Thomas Mair being arrested by Police Officers,available on page five of this forum,depict an Heavier set individual,having his head Bandaged by Police Officers?
Witness Hichem Ben Abdallah,described an Individual wearing a"Short Grey Jacket,with a dirty White baseball Cap at the scene,yet the CCTV picture from the Guardian shows a man,Thomas Mair in a black hooded type top and a half Grey,White T shirt?
In the Second video page 6,at 0.22 secs,no holdall near Thomas Mair?  At 0.24-0.26 seconds a bald headed Officer arrives near from Car 3,carrying something in his right hand and placed asside or Near first Patrol car,then a Dark haired Police Officer places an Item into the Rear of the 1St Patrol Car,the Third Video has been Wooshed from the page 6 Article?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 18.11.16 15:32

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.11.16 16:07

This story is messed up.
Witnesses at the time described a different man.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Jo Cox Murder Trial.

Post by willowthewisp on 21.11.16 12:47

Hi Maymuse,I know Chris Spivey comes in for a lot of stick over his articles(Lee R),but he does point out a lot of unanswered questions to the Police and the Arrest of Thomas Mair?
Markings on the Road disappearing,the proposed"Secret Filming"and Thomas Mairs extremely thin Ankles and large boots,footwear,plus other witness evidence that needs answers?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 21.11.16 18:03

@willowthewisp wrote:
Hi Maymuse,I know Chris Spivey comes in for a lot of stick over his articles(Lee R),but he does point out a lot of unanswered questions to the Police and the Arrest of Thomas Mair?
Markings on the Road disappearing,the proposed"Secret Filming"and Thomas Mairs extremely thin Ankles and large boots,footwear,plus other witness evidence that needs answers?

But any relevant points he may make are TOTALLY discredited (by himself) by the ridiculous face morphings/all famous people being other people nonsense. How can anyone take any of it seriously, and I wonder does he even take it seriously himself.
I don't know which other way to describe that nonsense, but I.m sure if anyone was to look they would see what I mean instantly.
(I do agree something is fishy re. Tommy Mair, but this is maybe why Spivey exists. I.e. anyone looking into this will immediately dismiss it ALL as tin foil hat conspiracy theory nonsense)

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Jo Cox Murder Trial.

Post by willowthewisp on 21.11.16 18:36

Hi Roxyroo,thanks for your reply,agree with you about the"morphing Photographs" and Chris Spivey's constant need to us this method!
If it is ever proved that the "secret Recording"was obtained to have been done like some sort of"Glaido"Operation,we're talking about serious corruption by Nefarious people?
But what I find strange is the need to have"Images enhanced"of the deceased MP Jo Cox,is this a first in a Murder Trail,that"Photographic images"not used but"Computerised images"is this to stop the Jury from seeing the effects of a brutal Murder?
Is this due to the Image in the Public's mind of the MP Jo Cox,that could sway their feelings on a sensitive issue and I am not proposing that the Images to be shown in the MSM,but it hasn't bothered them before when fellow Humans have met a gruesome end?
There are a lot of questions that remain unanswered on MP Jo Cox's death,especially of whom she(Jo) used to work for,regarding to events in Syria and The USA?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Jo Cox Murder Trial.

Post by willowthewisp on 22.11.16 11:07

The MSM having a field day after being given access to Photographs of a defendants abode,which is not a "Crime Scene",so why are the MSM streaming this type of footage,is this some sort of assassination of a person's character,that they must be guilty,due to "Books & memorabilia"found in their bedroom or personal space in their own home?
PS, I am not saying or stating this person is innocent of any "Crime"but it is being sensationalised due to the Dead person being a Former MP,up holder of State Law and Order Oath taken as an MP?
Or is it"Crime by Association" any Historians be very aware if the Police raid your House,as you'll never know what"Big Brother will find"?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 22.11.16 11:33

There are still attacking Brexit.
Because everyone who voted leave is associated with Tommy Mair.
By sly inference.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 22.11.16 19:07

Amazingly tidy drawers for someone who had apparently so many problems

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re,Jo Cox Murder

Post by willowthewisp on 23.11.16 12:42

Hi Sar,perhaps Mr Mair is suffering with "OCD"?
what is apparent in this Trail are the Prosecution and Defendants "Legal Teams",the Prosecution have a top QC who has connections to Government and MI5/6?
Whilst the"Defendants Team"has its arms tied,due to Mr Mair,declining to give evidence of his case to the Jury,where upon the "Jury"will have to make their Judgements on,Witness statements,CCTV and the Evidence from the Scene of the Crime detectives case work,as to Mr Mairs innocence?
It seems as though,Mr Mairs Defence Team are"Crossing the T's and Dotting the I's,as to ensure that all Legal Processes have been followed,in case of any"Appeals Process"procedures?
I refer to my earlier posts on conflicting"Witness"sightings and certain discrepancies,which the MSM are fearing to venture into,as to the Death of an MP,Jo Cox at a time of"heightened tension"of the EU Referendum,where the"Remain Camp"were behind in the likely hood of Losing the Vote and now we have Article 50 to be decided by MP's,who are pro-Remain voters?
Also note in the Media of the "Sudden input of Andre Brevrik",Norway Murders screening,just after Evidence has been brought to light as to what was discovered at a certain Defendants Home,which is being used as"Evidence linking" to the defendant?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 23.11.16 13:18

Pleads not guilty.

Offers no defense.

Found guilty.

Show trial.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;The Jo Cox Murder.

Post by willowthewisp on 23.11.16 16:27

@BlueBag wrote:Pleads not guilty.

Offers no defense.

Found guilty.

Show trial.
The"Judge"has determined the,"Terrorist Murder of Jo Cox"?
So Thomas Mair shot MP Jo Cox Three times and inflicted fifteen Knife wounds,then walked calmly away on foot,caught on CCTV and arrested by Two Police Officers, Fifty Seven Minutes later,who state Mr Mair, said to them"Its a Political point"still carrying his Weapons?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 23.11.16 19:39

Thank goodness he won't be released.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Jo Cox Murder Trial.

Post by willowthewisp on 24.11.16 11:36

Hi Notlongnow,Mr Thomas Mair has been found Guilty by his "Peers"and the system incorporated by the state and if as you have stated that,the named person did actually commit the Offence he was charged with,then he deserves to serve his sentence at one of HMP buildings.
The death of Jo Cox has been politicised from the outset and has a close association to the European Union Referendum and that result,what the people are seeing in the MSM just now,is the need to stop the"White Supremacist"agenda?
Take a look at who has just been elected as President of the American people and Mr Trumps associations to very"Special friends"who have supported his Business Empire structures,who have donated very large sums of Money to"charitable causes",these people are now finding their rewards by being offered to work for the American President,one Donald Trump?
Throughout Mr Mair's Trial,the MSM have highlighted his exposure to literature from the German Empire from World War One and Two,then had material linking the Norway Murders to the"Supremacist Agenda",people throughout Europe are now being offered an alternative,to the way they have voted for the past seventy one years since the end of the Second World War.
There are very"Powerful"people throughout this World who have learnt how to Control the masses,be it through"Government"or by close associations to Politicians who have"greased"some palms along the way to gain control of the people,what we do not know is what is their agenda?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Jo Cox Murder Trial.

Post by willowthewisp on 28.11.16 16:42

So the Police have confirmed that the"Gun"used to Murder(Jo,RIP)had been stolen from the boot of a car from West Yorkshire 12 Months ago,did they find Thomas Mairs finger prints from the car and match them up to the Murder Weapon,you know the one that had a taped stock,not the one shown in photographs to the Jury?
The Police confirm, they found the"Brown coat" Thomas Mair was carrying"Nine days"after the Death and the Police report had said Mr Mair had hidden the coat under a parked car,then a Police Officer confirmed to a Yorkshire News Paper that an Officer had placed this"Brown Coat"under the car to Protect the Evidence?
The Reporting of Jo's death,died at the scene of the attack,then changed to died at the hospital,arriving by helicopter?
People may not like Chris Spivey and some of his reporting style,may leave a lot to be desired,but if anyone cares to look at his latest posting on the Jo Cox murder,there are a lot of unanswered questions as to why certain Witnesses where never called to give evidence at the Trail? 
Also Note,that in"All"pictures of Thomas Mair by the Press and Police,have Mr Mair wearing Long Sleeved Clothing,with No visible Tattoos,have the Police who arrested Mr Mair confirmed the Tattoos present on the arrested defendant?
CMoMM members are described as"Conspiracy Theorists"in what they believe happened to Madeleine,but the alternative side never seem to offer a valid reason for the events that have been disclosed by the Portuguese Authorities,except for the 2008 archiving of the case,as Adhoc by Gerry McCann,"There's No Evidence of their Involvement" of what happened to Madeleine on 3 May 2007?
Take a look at how much assistance has been given to one family with so many unanswered questions(48)by Madeleine's Mother,Tapas 9 pact of silence,gives some degree of just how involved people are behind the scenes of"Criminal behaviour,secrecy,Dunblane, Massacare 100 yr D-notice?
Then do you still believe the MSM when they print their version of events of what is supposed to have happened and not stating factual Evidence?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum