The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jo Cox Murder and EU Referendum

Post by willowthewisp on 12.07.16 14:39

Than you for your post Mr Bennett and the information,RIP Jo Cox.

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Post by MayMuse on 12.07.16 15:26

Saddened by such an unnecessary loss of life.
RIP Jo Cox

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 12.07.16 19:15

@ Doug D
Thank you for the photos. The first photo of the arrest is Howden Clough. The second one is Fieldhead. The first house on the left is Tommy Mairs’ house. It must have been this photo that we saw first, hence the confusion about the arrest. Thank you for clarifying this.
@ Tony Bennett
Your post is very informative, but it also prompts me to say some things that I feel uncomfortable about saying;
There are no flowers left now below the statue of Joseph Priestly and, in general, nobody seems to be talking about this much now.  Please, don’t take my words in an offensive way; I am just trying to report how I see things here. Some friends have commented, in a very guarded way, things like “She wasn’t a saint” “She has done some things that people here don’t like”. But then nothing more is said. I don’t know what these things might be.  There are still the nice comments too; “That poor lady” “Her poor family”.
There is more talk about our local hero, Bernard Kenny. It was his birthday the same day as Jo Cox. There was no big affair for that. He is like most Birstall “folk”; keeps himself to himself and doesn’t want any fuss.
People are still talking about Tommy Mairs, wondering how they never spotted the violent side in him. My friend said she is glad she didn’t see the first confrontation because, if she had, she would have walked up to Tommy with no fear whatsoever and said “Tommy, stop it. What are you doing?” Her mother cried for him. She can’t believe he has done something like this. She has known him since he was a little boy.

Birstall is a very small, usually quiet village, but this is by no means the first shooting here. There have been three before this that I can remember, but I wasn’t here then so I can only remember what I was told by my family. One shooting involved a friend of my father. He was shot with a shot gun by another local over some personal dispute, but he survived. The other two were robberies and although the guns were fired, no one was hit.

Copodenieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 12.07.16 19:53

I don't know if this has been posted, here, today, but I will post the link just in case:

Jeremy Corbyn supporters spam Angela Eagle's Facebook tribute to murdered MP Jo Cox

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/jeremy-corbyn-supporters-spam-angela-11605409

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 12.07.16 21:27

@sallypelt wrote:I don't know if this has been posted, here, today, but I will post the link just in case:

Jeremy Corbyn supporters spam Angela Eagle's Facebook tribute to murdered MP Jo Cox

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/jeremy-corbyn-supporters-spam-angela-11605409

I think Angela Eagle is despised in Liverpool for what she`s done and I`m not surprised she`s getting some flack, then she has the gall to announce that Jeremy should get a grip and control his supporters, belittling him once again as if it`s his fault.  Part of me thinks Jeremy is too decent a human being to be in this politics game.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 12.07.16 21:43

@Richard IV wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:I don't know if this has been posted, here, today, but I will post the link just in case:

I think Angela Eagle is despised in Liverpool for what she`s done and I`m not surprised she`s getting some flack, then she has the gall to announce that Jeremy should get a grip and control his supporters, belittling him once again as if it`s his fault.  Part of me thinks Jeremy is too decent a human being to be in this politics game.
There have been two people I have had a lot of respect for, over the past few months. One is Nigel Farage, and the other is Jeremy Corbyn. Not because I support their politics (I am as far away from JC's political ideas as any person on the planet can get) but because they have remained true to their beliefs,They have NEVER wavered from what they believe in.  They have spoken the truth, and the truth is what is lacking in politics today. We all know that most politicians are "strangers to the truth", but what we have witnessed over the last few weeks, at least, has been nothing short of disgusting!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.07.16 21:59

@sallypelt wrote:
@Richard IV wrote:

There have been two people I have had a lot of respect for, over the past few months. One is Nigel Farage, and the other is Jeremy Corbyn. Not because I support their politics (I am as far away from JC's political ideas as any person on the planet can get) but because they have remained true to their beliefs,They have NEVER wavered from what they believe in.  They have spoken the truth, and the truth is what is lacking in politics today. We all know that most politicians are "strangers to the truth", but what we have witnessed over the last few weeks, at least, has been nothing short of disgusting!
If the Conservative Party ever was 'the nasty party', there's not much doubt about who is the 'nasty party' at the moment.

And to think the whole Labour Party descent to disaster that's unfolded in the past 2 years all started with the insane jealousy of Ed Miliband of his elder brother David, when he backstabbed him and thereby denied him leadership of the Party. 

As for Nigel Farage, whom I met several times whist campaigning and working for UKIP, his politics was always pure and simple: 'We can, and should, run our own country. Despite the magnificent contributions of Boris Johnson, Michael Gove, Priti Patel and Andrea Leadsom during the Referendum campaign, it was Nigel's dogged persistence over two decades and his brilliant, concise way of communicating his core message, that more than anything else won the day for 'BREXIT'.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 12.07.16 22:35

Jeremy Corbyn wins NEC vote over right to stand again for Labour leadership

Jeremy Corbyn has narrowly survived a row over Labour Party rules that could have seen him ousted from the leadership without party members getting another chance to vote over his future.
The ruling makes it highly likely that Mr Corbyn will win the leadership contest triggered by Angela Eagle’s announcement that she is standing against him.
Mr Corbyn’s backers had feared that the executive would force him to find 50 Labour MPs or MEPs – a fifth of the parliamentary party – prepared to sign his nomination papers before his name could go on to the ballot paper. The leader’s support among fellow MPs has hit such a low point that it is unlikely that he would be able to find that many supporters in the Commons...............
Labour Party members and supporters who gave Mr Corbyn an overwhelming mandate nine months ago will now get a second chance to vote for him.
But the Labour leader suffered an important set back when the executive decided to tighten the rules about who can vote in a leadership contest.
Last time it was open to anyone prepared to pay £3 - and it was the £3 supporters, more than the paid up party members, who gave Jeremy Corbyn his swingeing victory This time, supporters will have to re-register and pay £25. And the thousand of new recruits  who have joined the party since the referendum will have to pay that fee if they want to vote, because the executive has ruled only those who have been party members for at least six months will have an automatic right to vote..................

Talk about making the rules up as you go along.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-latest-news-labour-leadership-nec-what-a7133336.html

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 12.07.16 23:54

Hi Sallypelt,there is supposed to be a legal challenge on the £3.00 voter not being able to vote in the up and coming Labour Party Leadership,, that is unless you are prepared to pay an additional £22.00 for your vote to count.
You therefore have to be a fully paid up member by the 16-18 July 2016 for your vote to count in any future Leadership contest, so now we see Hypocrisy democracy within the Labour Party, where money buys your vote for the"Elite" PLP/NEC Members close associates new rules?
It is no wonder people are deterred from Politics with their twisted corrupt ideals!!
Stephen Kinnock(Thick Skin, as he said) on channel 4 News, slandering members of the Labour party as trotsky's and left wing loonies, that his Father Neil had to rid the Labour Party of in the 1980's?  Yes Stephen Kinnock, the very same Labour Party your Father suddenly left in the Lurch for a further five years of John Majors Conservative Government after failing to be elected in a Labour Government, then suddenly elevated into the European Union position ,where your Mother and Father suddenly became worth Millions of pounds, with their backsides firmly planted in the House of Lords, claiming expenses of up to £300.00 per days attendance,plus their weekly pension from the state, which is approximately half of one days allowances in the Lords,which he once Voted to be Rid of in a Labour Government,Kettle calling the Pot Black?
It is a good job Eric Heffer isn't alive to see the Hypocrite Welsh Wind bag these days, as he might have been expelled from the"New Labour Party"with the Red Rose entrenched clasped between his cheeks and not his facial ones?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.07.16 23:41

@Copodenieve wrote:@ Doug D
Thank you for the photos. The first photo of the arrest is Howden Clough. The second one is Fieldhead. The first house on the left is Tommy Mairs’ house. It must have been this photo that we saw first, hence the confusion about the arrest. Thank you for clarifying this.
@ Tony Bennett
Your post is very informative, but it also prompts me to say some things that I feel uncomfortable about saying; [SNIPPED]
@ Copodenieve

Thank you very much for sharing.

I nicked this from another place tonight and it looks like an honest account. Posting for information, but I've no comment to add:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna
July 12, 2016 @ 8:35 pm

"Interesting article on Jo Cox – been waiting for your take on this story. As it is very strange in a lot of aspects.

I live about 1 mile away from Birstall where it all happened so can make a few comments on your take of events – Jo was my MP.

On the Friday morning about 11.15am I went to Starbucks at Junction 27 M62 and the first person I saw as I walked in was Jeremy Corbyn and about 5 others (one being the lady chaplain in the photos). They had no visible security and no fancy cars in the carpark so were really discreet. They had the bouquets of flowers they were to lay and were busy writing cards etc. As I left about half an hour later Corbyn was alone so I went up to him and touched his shoulder and said I did not want to intrude but I wanted to tell him how sorry I was. He was very nice and stood up and grasped my hand – he started to cry and then said look these are the flowers I have brought and if you can read my terrible handwriting you can read what I have put. He then told me that Cameron and Bercow were on their way and that he was waiting for the nod to go and join them. He was a broken man he was truly devastated.

I left Starbucks and drove down into Birstall to watch events unfold. The worlds press were there, armed police, helicopters circling. Cameron, Bercow, Hilary Benn, Corbyn and the Chaplain were all there exactly as the photos show. They laid flowers at the base of the Joseph Priestly statue in the market place. You could not get anywhere near the library where the murder happened as it was all cordoned off and police were standing guard and this is why flowers where left where they were. It is a focal point in the market place. Yes the hill behind where they were walking really is that steep (see your comment on one of the photos). All 5 laid flowers and then Cameron and Corbyn and Bercow walked down a few paces to the microphones and said a few words. Then Cameron and Bercow left (they stayed about 10 mins in total) Corbyn stayed and talked to people. Birstall is exactly as the photos portray.

I met some local people I know that morning and one said her partner had witnessed the paramedics working on Jo and he was totally traumatised all night by what he saw. The kid who was interviewed by the tv is a local kid who I have seen around.

Jo was very popular in the short time she had been our MP. She was in the same form Heckmondwike Grammar with my co partner at work and again a lot of local people knew her. Her sister Kim was a few years below her at school and again is well known. The parents still live locally.
Jo was popular as she took up lots of local causes and was making a difference – after god only knows how many years of totally useless Mike Wood MP she was a breath of fresh air. We have a huge muslim community and she was a popular figure with them too. Although I never met her I did have several emails from her regarding Syria, Fluoride in water, Palestine etc. as I mailed her several times.

As for the video of the arrest of Thomas Mair – what a crock of horse pooh. The man in the video is at least 4 stone heavier, he has no tattoos, he has no blood on him and the police at just letting him sit on the ground whilst they bandage his head??

All very conveniently videoed very badly by someone living in the street. In reality a resident of Howden Clough told me in Starbucks just before I went to talk to Corbyn that Mair had been found hiding behind an old pub in Howden Clough – just up the hill from Birstall and no where near his home in the Fieldhead Estate. I have also heard a rumour that that are still looking for a weapon. Everyone who knew him said
no way he would not do this – classic manchurian candidate of a vulnerable loner.

As for the photos of the incident site which were online before her death was even announced – NO BLOOD! This was the massive alarm bell ringer for me. Someone did die I have no doubt about that but why show these photos? A local cafe bar actually posted on their FB page ‘RIP to the victim’ and then very quickly changed it to ‘get well soon Jo Cox’. Tee hee someone had screen shot it and I got a copy. Can send it if you want me to. I will try to go and have a coffee and ask why they changed it or rather who asked them to.

Then of course we need to look at the date it happened 16/6/16 – enough said – they needed a sacrifice and got one.

Chris – If you want me to take any photos of the library and street or anything at all just let me know and I will happily do this for you."

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 14.07.16 18:22

@ Tony Bennett

I don't feel right about discussing in depth about who she might have been popular with so I will refrain from commenting further on that one.

I think the reason for the "RIP" notice changing to a "get well soon" was probably because, we at the scene knew in our hearts that she was dead. Then we were told on the news she was still alive. I was shocked again when I heard she was still alive because if I had thought that at the time, I definitely would have held her hand and given her some comfort. 

I don't know for sure, but it does seem true that the police are still looking for the ruck sack, jacket and weapons. The neighbours in the area say they have seen them searching.

It is also true that people who know Tommy are finding it difficult to accept what he has done.

There is just one more thing that has been on my mind since the incident, and I truly believe it is nonsense but I will say it for the record; when the first photos of Jo Cox were shown on TV after the shooting I was totally baffled and I said "no, that's not her. That's not the woman I saw killed" But then I thought that maybe the photos are old ones. The woman I saw looked to have been abt size 14. Her legs were thick and her body looked big, but she was wearing a flaired coat which could have made her look bigger. Her legs were definitely thick though. I also thought her hair was lighter. Her face was covered by her hair so I couldn't see

Copodenieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 14.07.16 20:32

http://m.batleynews.co.uk/news/local/chancellor-unveils-plan-to-give-fine-cash-to-jo-cox-charity-1-8011671

It would be nice if kirklees had been included in this list of charities. 

Here we have literally hundreds of unwanted and unloved children. Many of them just don't go to school and roam the streets instead,  with little other to do than torment the public in order to gain some attention. 

The police say they are helpless, since most of them have absolutely nothing to lose and are exposed on a daily basis to verbal and physical abuse, so any kind of reprimand is totally useless.

We have massive problems with drug dealing/consumption, Asian grooming networks, a steady rise in crime and violence, and an obvious overwhelming amount of people with mental health issues who are not being attended to properly. 

Excessive drinking is so common here that people think it is normal.

Copodenieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 14.07.16 21:23

Another shooting yesterday in Batley, which is the next town to Birstall: 

http://www.batleynews.co.uk/news/local/updated-gunshots-fired-in-town-centre-street-1-8011826

Copodenieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 14.07.16 22:36

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Sallypelt,there is supposed to be a legal challenge on the £3.00 voter not being able to vote in the up and coming Labour Party Leadership,, that is unless you are prepared to pay an additional £22.00 for your vote to count.
You therefore have to be a fully paid up member by the 16-18 July 2016 for your vote to count in any future Leadership contest, so now we see Hypocrisy democracy within the Labour Party, where money buys your vote for the"Elite" PLP/NEC Members close associates new rules?
It is no wonder people are deterred from Politics with their twisted corrupt ideals!!
Stephen Kinnock(Thick Skin, as he said) on channel 4 News, slandering members of the Labour party as trotsky's and left wing loonies, that his Father Neil had to rid the Labour Party of in the 1980's?  Yes Stephen Kinnock, the very same Labour Party your Father suddenly left in the Lurch for a further five years of John Majors Conservative Government after failing to be elected in a Labour Government, then suddenly elevated into the European Union position ,where your Mother and Father suddenly became worth Millions of pounds, with their backsides firmly planted in the House of Lords, claiming expenses of up to £300.00 per days attendance,plus their weekly pension from the state, which is approximately half of one days allowances in the Lords,which he once Voted to be Rid of in a Labour Government,Kettle calling the Pot Black?
It is a good job Eric Heffer isn't alive to see the Hypocrite Welsh Wind bag these days, as he might have been expelled from the"New Labour Party"with the Red Rose entrenched clasped between his cheeks and not his facial ones?
There will be thousands of people who won`t be able to vote because they can`t afford that.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.07.16 22:39

@Richard IV wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Sallypelt,there is supposed to be a legal challenge on the £3.00 voter not being able to vote in the up and coming Labour Party Leadership,, that is unless you are prepared to pay an additional £22.00 for your vote to count.
There will be thousands of people who won`t be able to vote because they can`t afford that.
I believe it's called gerrymandering.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 15.07.16 11:34

Hi Aquila,RichardIV,The NEC(Stasi)had manipulated the new voting procedures as Jeremy was celebrating announcing his victory to the crowd outside the NEC building in the Leadership challenge.
if Jeremy had stayed inside the building and had cast his vote against the final issue,then it could not have been passed as the vote was equal standing of membership voting regulations at that point? 
It was only about to be imposed on members candidates,right to vote on the list(Now the stasi,PLP) have decided that no CLP members cannot formulate proceedings to De-Select Labour Party Members,MP's from the Constituencies they were representing as a stance of protest at the abuse directed to the Labour Party Elected Leader?
The "Fabien cohorts" are quickly voicing that, they are being "Bullied,victimised, by the Left wing of the Party, who were disbanded from the Labour Party in the 1980's,aka,Derek Hatton, Tony Mullhearn, firebrand trotsky's,Stephen Kinnock, Channel 4 News,Daddy been whispering in you ear,Stephen,you know when he gave you a Job in the EU clan club of Elite, after your University studies, then selected as a prospective Labour Party MP gravy train, choo,choo?
You would think that the MSM would ask the MP's of how they are manipulating the Rules and Regulations of the Labour Party NEC in a blatant attempt to oust the Leader they do not want out of office, seeing we are supposed to live in a "Democracy"?
We are now seeing as Theresa May stated to her party in 2002, they were known as the"Nasty Party", well take a bow,Blair,Mandelson,Campbell,Johnston,Harmen,you are showing your"True Blue Colours" now aren't you,Tory Lights, shining like beacons of hope?
Remember Tony Blair,Education,Education,Education is the way forward,but only if you can afford to pay the fees,which was"free to him and his cronies", until they changed the Rules and Regulations when in Power, as this is what they really want,the Power to control the plebicites beneath them, in their Bilderberg World of corruption?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.09.16 8:46

Tommy Mair... whatever happened to him?

Meanwhile Labour have selected a soap star to run in the Batley and Spen by-election - at least she was born in Batley.

No wait... they've decided to make her an MP. Her election will be unopposed - so much for democracy in Batley and Spen.

But anyway... 

Jo Cox's husband has been to the White House talking about combating extremism.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-37451237

Brendan Cox, who took his two children, wrote on Twitter that he and the president had "talked about Jo" and "fighting extremism".

Which is totally disingenuous because Tommy Mair was not an extremist. He was mentally ill. 

Tommy will be totally messed up when it comes to trial. They've had enough time.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 24.09.16 18:04

Hi Bluebag,thanks for your latest post on the Jo Cox murder before the referendum of June 23 2016.
Many CMMoM members had posted about the possible connection of Mrs Cox's Murder,prior to this event,there was a massive sway away from the Government's"Remain campaign" to the Leave voters!
In fact the day before Mrs Jo Cox's Murder,Jo and her immediate family,were to be seen on the"Thames" joining the Rat,Geldof and his Millionaire new Chums since (Live Aid) Ranting and swearing at Nigel farage's floating Floatilla for the Leave campaign,captured so eloquently by the News broadcasters and Fishermen,putting the Toff's in their place?
The alleged Murderer is supposed to be(Tommy Mair,aged 52) and when he is to stand at Trail is likely to be in November 2016(Bonfire Night)?
Let there be No Doubt,after Mr Mairs Trail,any evidence needs to be"carefully Scrutinised" and all CCTV pictures need to be viewed of the days events,in order to make sure of any Conviction for the Murderer of Mrs Jo Cox.
The UK public doubt certain events that have occurred in World Wide Events and it is thought that"Glaido type events" had previously been held as the "Truth",the doubters are then labelled as conspiracy theory nutters,Remember the assassination of JFK November 1963 of just how powerful the State can be in order to destroy peoples lives?
Barry George and his barristers can confirm of just how powerful certain UK, Police Officers were,in his unsafe Jill Dando Murder conviction in the 1990's,so in order to prevent any further unsafe convictions for Murder,all evidence needs to be looked at objectively,without"Fear or Favour"?
PS,Mr Mairs,Mental Condition can either be confirmed by Medically trained Physicians prior to the Murder and can be concluded as his state of mind today,of what he may be is/is not suffering with,mentally?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jo Cox Murder update,Not guilty plea,Judge Wikkie,Thomas Mair.

Post by willowthewisp on 05.10.16 13:47

How much of a coincidence is it that Mr Thomas Mair is at present standing at Trail for the murder of MP Jo Cox, which just so happens to be being held at the same time as the Non contested seat(TV Star Tracey Babbin,not the Environmentalist candidate?) is before the electorate 20th October 2016?
In whose "interest" was it that the Trail precedes or overlaps the electorate date as above,has it been done for Publicity purposes on behalf of Mr Mair,or just anther one of those timely coincidences(manufactured) dates for maximum exposure?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 05.10.16 14:04

I still don't get why the seat is uncontested.

MPs die every so often and the seat is contested.

This is supposed to be a democracy.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.10.16 16:30

@BlueBag wrote:I still don't get why the seat is uncontested.

MPs die every so often and the seat is contested.

This is supposed to be a democracy.
The election is being contested. Here is the fuil list of candidates, in order of surname:

Corbyn Anti [sic] >> ENGLISH INDEPENDENCE

Tracey Brabin >> LABOUR 

Jack Buckby >> LIBERTY GB

Richard Edmonds >> NATIONAL FRONT

David Furness >> BRITISH NATIONAL PARTY

Therese Hirst >> ENGLISH DEMOCRATS

Wakas Ali Kjan >> INDEPENDENT

Garry Kitchen >> INDEPENDENT

Ankit Love >> ONE LOVE PARTY

Henry Mayhew >> INDEPENDENT

In a nutshell, four nationalists will slug it out against three independents, and Labour, Liberty and Love!

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 05.10.16 16:40

That is not a contest!

That will be a landslide.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Jo Cox Murder and the selection candidates

Post by willowthewisp on 05.10.16 17:05

@BlueBag wrote:That is not a contest!

That will be a landslide.
It is more or less than five months since Jo Cox's Death in June 2016.
So how come the Murder Trial is being held in October 2016 and coincides with the election process October 20 2016,when it was scheduled for early November 14 2016,was it to mark a special occasion or was that another famous coincidence to bring the trial forward Four weeks early,CPS have all the evidence for trial within a short space of time?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 05.10.16 18:27

Basically all the major parties have conspired to give Tracey Brabin a free seat in Parliament.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Jo Cox

Post by willowthewisp on 06.10.16 15:01

@BlueBag wrote:Basically all the major parties have conspired to give Tracey Brabin a free seat in Parliament.
What is so Special about Tracey Brabin,that she knew Jo Cox,lives in the Area?
The late Mrs Jo Cox lived with her Family on a Boat on the Thames as far as I am aware and commuted to her Constituency to hear from the electorates problems for the monthly meetings,not exactly finger on the pulse of Public awareness,was it?
What was wrong with the Other Environmentalist candidate,without PC(doesn't fit our mouldings)public celebrity mode,give the electorate strength to select a candidate for what they are to be Elected for and not what they are famous for,Coronation Street,East Enders?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum