The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Post by BlueBag on 19.06.16 17:05

It's really not making sense.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jo-cox-death-as-birstall-mourns-dead-mp-village-tries-to-fathom-the-two-sides-of-alleged-killer-a7088386.html
A retired nurse, she had known him since he was eight. Or, perhaps, thought she had known him.
“I would sooner have believed that he had turned into Father Christmas than that he was a neo-Nazi,” she said, as a policeman guarded the house next door, and camera crews circled.
“He was so mild, almost meek in manner. He wouldn’t say boo to a goose. I would have thought he would have been frightened of guns.”
Mr Mair had been the quiet one, insisted Ms Peters. His younger brother Scott, 49, had been the noisy tearaway.

As the police helicopter hovered all day above Birstall, as the Prime Minister laid flowers in the Market Square, close to where the MP Jo Cox was attacked, and as you toured a small town trying to understand the man suspected of attacking her, it was almost as if there were two Tommy Mairs.

Yes one wearing a white baseball cap and jacket and another a black hat and grey t shirt.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Notbuyingthehype on 19.06.16 19:57

TB wrote:Meanwhile a US civil rights group, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), claimed it had obtained records showing Mr Mair had links with the US neo-Nazi organisation National Alliance (NA) in 1999.

The anti-hate campaign group posted images on Twitter showing what it claimed were receipts issued to him for books published by the NA, including a manual on how to make a homemade gun and a guide to explosives.

This "packing slip" is rather convenient, how did they get hold of it one has to wonder ?

When this was posted on twitter exactly ?

How did they find it so quickly ?  It's paper, it would have been in paper files & hard to find if it's real which I doubt !

How would anyone know this 17 yr old piece of paper for a one off book sale by a defunct company to a foreign national was even there (if it was).

Does any one know what "mental illness" Mair was supposed to have had, he just looks nervous & a bit OCD to me, why does "mental illness" translate to "psychotic crazed killer" ?

Notbuyingthehype

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 19.06.16 19:58

This has echoes of Whitehaven - different descriptions of the attacker, and apparently completely out of character according to those who know him best.

If you haven't already seen Richard's film re: Whitehaven/Derrick Bird it's definitely worth watching.

skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 19.06.16 22:00

@BlueBag wrote:

Something is very wrong here.
This is his neighbour who knew him well.
He used to teach Asians and Muslims english.

What has happened to Tommy Mair?
And his half brother is mixed race and from what I`ve read they were close.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by markgobell on 19.06.16 23:03

Greetings people

The event relationships for the Jo Cox murder begin here :

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062743461#post1062743461

There's also a similar thread for Missing Children, starting with Madeleine McCann here :

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=308547

Discussion thread with explanation of the method :

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=302896

Regards

MG

markgobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 19.06.16 23:21

@Richard IV wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:

Something is very wrong here.
This is his neighbour who knew him well.
He used to teach Asians and Muslims english.

What has happened to Tommy Mair?
And his half brother is mixed race and from what I`ve read they were close.

People can seem docile, and live secret lives, and harbor delusions.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.16 8:03

I'm not letting this go. Something is very wrong here.

White (dirty!) baseball cap and grey jacket.

Not just white... dirty white... extra detail.

This was not the man arrested in the video at Risedale Avenue.

The papers are STILL scant on the attack details.

PS. No witnesses mentioned the beard.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 20.06.16 9:12

One of the court artists should have gone to SpecSavers:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1301431/man-charged-over-killing-of-jo-cox-after-she-was-shot-and-stabbed-in-her-constituency/ :

http://c.files.bbci.co.uk/17BBC/production/_90021279_p03yr49h.jpg :

It's like a 'spot the difference' comp. Note that Mair in the first shot does appear to have what could be a cut next to his right eye. In the arrest video the bandaging was on the right hand side of his head but behind his ear. 

Apart from that we have more of a goatee beard and shaped moustache in the first; a full moustache and beard in the second; police with and without beards/different officers completely - look at comparative heights. 

The first 'Mair' looks guant and thin, as in the camo jacket photo.

skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 20.06.16 9:41

I think that one of those 2 men was first person that went to Jos aid ,and he got stabbed also so that could be the reason that we see 2 different men ,one with white hat ,the other wit black cap,  and grey t shirthe seemed to treated at that point. Can anyone else see this ? joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 20.06.16 9:47

@joyce1938 wrote:I think that one of those 2 men was first person that went to Jos aid ,and he got stabbed also so that could be the reason that we see 2 different men ,one with white hat ,the other wit black cap,  and grey t shirthe seemed to treated at that point. Can anyone else see this ? joyce1938
Indeed so joyce. friends

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.16 9:50

@joyce1938 wrote:I think that one of those 2 men was first person that went to Jos aid ,and he got stabbed also so that could be the reason that we see 2 different men ,one with white hat ,the other wit black cap,  and grey t shirthe seemed to treated at that point. Can anyone else see this ? joyce1938
I don't believe so.

The two witnesses said the man with the gun had a white baseball cap and jacket.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 20.06.16 9:55

@joyce1938 & @pennylane 

The white hat assailant was described pulling a gun at the scene and attacking Jo Cox, by 2 eye witnesses.

The black cap/grey t-shirt man was arrested several streets away from the crime scene, at the spot shown above in the photos, although a young man who hadn't witnessed the attack did describe a man walking calmly away from the area in a black cap (see @BlueBag's posts above).  

The 77 year old, extremely brave gentleman who intervened in the attack and was stabbed in the chest or stomach was helped to/in a nearby cafe, as I recall, until ambulances turned up.

skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 20.06.16 9:59

That maybe so ,but the picture I am referring to is one where a black cap is on floor and it looks to me as if he was being treated. The person who was therefirst I believe got a stab wound  if that the case then he had black cap by him in one pictureand grey top. Maybe one or two more people would like to look at this ,pennylane see's it . joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.16 10:06

@joyce1938 wrote:That maybe so ,but the picture I am referring to is one where a black cap is on floor and it looks to me as if he was being treated. The person who was therefirst I believe got a stab wound  if that the case then he had black cap by him in one pictureand grey top. Maybe one or two more people would like to look at this ,pennylane see's it . joyce1938
The picture with the black cap is from the arrest video.

I posted it.

I think it is probably Tommy Mair.

The witness (young asian guy) who said he saw a man with a black hat walk up to the market - didn't see the attack or hear any gunshots.

I think there was someone there in the crowd (Tommy Mair) with a black hat.

I think the attacker with the gun had a dirty white baseball cap and a jacket as stated by TWO witnesses.

One of the witnesses was very specific about the dirty white baseball cap, both said jacket.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 20.06.16 10:08

@joyce1938 wrote:That maybe so ,but the picture I am referring to is one where a black cap is on floor and it looks to me as if he was being treated. The person who was therefirst I believe got a stab wound  if that the case then he had black cap by him in one pictureand grey top. Maybe one or two more people would like to look at this ,pennylane see's it . joyce1938

I thought so too.   Personally I think there is nothing untoward other than confusion, and that old picture of the assailant added to that confusion in some of the articles.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.16 10:13

@skyrocket wrote:One of the court artists should have gone to SpecSavers:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1301431/man-charged-over-killing-of-jo-cox-after-she-was-shot-and-stabbed-in-her-constituency/ :

http://c.files.bbci.co.uk/17BBC/production/_90021279_p03yr49h.jpg :

It's like a 'spot the difference' comp. Note that Mair in the first shot does appear to have what could be a cut next to his right eye. In the arrest video the bandaging was on the right hand side of his head but behind his ear. 

Apart from that we have more of a goatee beard and shaped moustache in the first; a full moustache and beard in the second; police with and without beards/different officers completely - look at comparative heights. 

The first 'Mair' looks guant and thin, as in the camo jacket photo.

I'm hugely suspicious of this Westminster Court appearance.

What was Tommy Mairs general demeanor?

Was he zombified?

His identical response to the question of his name seems a bit mechanical. His lawyer (Keith Allen from Leeds) had to confirm his name for him.

Who appointed this lawyer? Who is paying his expenses? He would have travel and accommodation expenses in London.

Scant media detail - again although there was supposed to be a number of reporters and members of the public present!

How did they get to know where and when and how were they invited?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.16 10:16

@pennylane wrote:

I thought so too.   Personally I think there is nothing untoward other than confusion, and that old picture of the assailant added to that confusion in some of the articles.
Sorry you are wrong.

The witnesses said what they said on the street at the scene shortly after before any pictures of Tommy Mair were distributed or news of his arrest was made.

Two witnesses... white baseball cap and jacket.

There is no confusion.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 20.06.16 10:43

@BlueBag wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

Sorry you are wrong.

The witnesses said what they said on the street at the scene shortly after before any pictures of Tommy Mair were distributed or news of his arrest was made.

There is no confusion.

So what are you saying is going on BB?

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.16 10:48

@pennylane wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

Sorry you are wrong.

There is no confusion.

I am saying that a man with a dirty white baseball cap, jacket and gun killed Jo Cox.

I am saying that Tommy Mair was wearing a black baseball cap and grey t shirt when he was arrested.

I am saying the police and media have been parsimonious with details about the attack.

I am saying there is something wrong here. 

I want to know the truth... no stone unturned.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 20.06.16 10:59

@BlueBag wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

Sorry you are wrong.

There is no confusion.

I am saying that a man with a dirty white baseball cap, jacket and gun killed Jo Cox.

I am saying that Tommy Mair was wearing a black baseball cap and grey t shirt when he was arrested.

I am saying the police and media have been parsimonious with details about the attack.

I am saying there is something wrong here. 

I want to know the truth... no stone unturned.

But there are eye witnesses of this heinous assault, and the assailant was seen, so I can't see the problem.  Now if an eye witness came forward and said "Mair isn't the man I saw" then I would give it my full attention.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 20.06.16 11:02

@pennylane & @joyce1938

There are 2 videos of 'Mair's' arrest. A short clip from just after the 2 police officers have floored him and a longer clip from a slightly different perspective after he has aquired a head injury. The injury/blood/blackcap are not apparent on the road in the first clip (wonder why this clip has been cut short of the rest of the arrest?). The officers treat his head injury at the arrest scene and then pull him over to the pavement.

The 2 clips have been combined into a third video which shows less detail of the first clip and more of the second, with all the rest of the cars arriving in close succession. 

Here's the clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHVsHoxJL-0

https://youtu.be/lxjQkcXnMxE?t=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjlqf40K95Q

I'm with @BlueBag on this one. Eyewitness descriptions of actual people are often dodgy - note how all the descriptions are based on clothing. Who ID'd Mair as the attacker? Something seems wrong here.

skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 20.06.16 11:11

Thanks BB and SkyRocket hello 

I'll watch as things unfold.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.16 11:15

Witness next day is STILL saying white baseball cap.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 20.06.16 11:17

@pennylane wrote:

But there are eye witnesses of this heinous assault, and the assailant was seen, so I can't see the problem.  Now if an eye witness came forward and said "Mair isn't the man I saw" then I would give it my full attention.
The eyewitnesses are saying white baseball cap and jacket.

Tommy Mair was not wearing a white baseball cap and jacket.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 20.06.16 11:18

@BlueBag wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

The eyewitnesses are saying white baseball cap and jacket.

Tommy Mair was not wearing a white baseball cap and jacket.

Perhaps he ditched them?

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum