The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.06.16 13:13

When asked for a 'statement' about the recent 'exposure' about his 'treasured friend' CF as a 'paedophile', GB 'said'.................."I dinnae ken whit ye mean' Freud never 'duped' me, not for a single second, I already knew'! 'Damn, the microphone's still on'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWSFLASH - The late Sir Clement Freud, resident of Praia da Luz and friend of the McCanns, exposed as a serial paedophile, Lady Freud apologises, Operation Grange to investigate McCann-Freud links (Daily Telegraph 14 Jun 2016)

Post by Verdi on 23.06.16 21:54

@jeanmonroe wrote:Does anyone 'know'?

Did the McCan'ts 're-kindle' their friendship, after Sept 2007, back in the UK, with their 'warm, funny, instantly likeable, friend' CF after they 'did a runner' back to the UK, after being made 'arguido/arguida'?

The same CF that 'that cheered us up and kept us smiling'?

I would find it 'odd', personally, if they didn't.

Does Lady Freud ever 'mention' that CF had the McCan'ts erm, 'visit' him, after their 'return' to UK, in 2007, until his demise in 2009?

Did the McCan'ts 'attend' the funeral of their 'warm, funny, friend' in April 2009?

We 'know' there was still a 'connection' to the Freud 'family', in 2008/9, because MF gave C Mitchell (McCan'ts 'spokesman') 'a job'.

('WHY', MF did 'that', is anybody's 'guess')

Did MF 'invite' K£GM to his father's funeral, being that they were good 'friends' with his father?

I'm 'sure' Clammy 'would have' invited them to 'visit' him in the UK, (why 'wouldn't' he?) just to 'cheer them up', with his lugubrious 'wit'

There are 'more' questions, than answers, with the McCan'ts 'friendship' with CF, imo.

Perhaps Lady Freud will 'enlighten' us!

'Guests' who DID 'attend' CF's 'funeral' in April, 2009.

Gordon Brown, Bono, Stephen Fry, Paul Merton, Graham Norton, Rebekah Wade of the Sun and James Harding of the Times, Lord Steel, George Osborne, Nicholas Parsons, the entire Freud family – Matthew, the PR tycoon, married to Elisabeth Murdoch, daughter of Rupert, and Emma the television personality, among them – "who have done so much for our national life".

The prime minister, Goron Brown, who read the first lesson and broke off to claim Freud not only as an old friend, but as a 'national treasure and an institution.'

'Anything' to 'add' to that 'acclaimation' to C Freud, NOW, Mr Brown?

'Would' the McCan'ts, seriously, 'pass up' the 'oppotunity' to 'hob nob/network' with the above 'guests' at CF's 'funeral'?

I don't think so!

Do you?
What, no Bob Geldof - he who is so hands on with matters of worldly salvation?  Where was Sir Kitty on this lamentable occasion - getting low in uptown Barbados or plucking the beneficence from the grapevines of Praia da Luz ?

'Bacchus by Caravaggio'

Methinks the expression 'national treasure' has taken on a whole new meaning in the light of more recent events.

Still I guess when you've kissed the ring of His PayPalness everything else pales into insignificance.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 24.06.16 9:05

@Verdi wrote:

Did the McCan'ts 're-kindle' their friendship, after Sept 2007, back in the UK, with their 'warm, funny, instantly likeable, friend' CF after they 'did a runner' back to the UK, after being made 'arguido/arguida'?

Does Lady Freud ever 'mention' that CF had the McCan'ts erm, 'visit' him, after their 'return' to UK, in 2007, until his demise in 2009?

Did the McCan'ts 'attend' the funeral of their 'warm, funny, friend' in April 2009?

We 'know' there was still a 'connection' to the Freud 'family', in 2008/9, because MF gave C Mitchell (McCan'ts 'spokesman') 'a job'.

Did MF 'invite' K£GM to his father's funeral, being that they were good 'friends' with his father?

I'm 'sure' Clammy 'would have' invited them to 'visit' him in the UK, (why 'wouldn't' he?) just to 'cheer them up', with his lugubrious 'wit'

There are 'more' questions, than answers, with the McCan'ts 'friendship' with CF, imo.

Gordon Brown, Bono, Stephen Fry, Paul Merton, Graham Norton, Rebekah Wade of the Sun and James Harding of the Times, Lord Steel, George Osborne, Nicholas Parsons, the entire Freud family – Matthew, the PR tycoon, married to Elisabeth Murdoch, daughter of Rupert, and Emma the television personality, among them – "who have done so much for our national life".

The prime minister, Goron Brown, who read the first lesson and broke off to claim Freud not only as an old friend, but as a 'national treasure and an institution.'

'Would' the McCan'ts, seriously, 'pass up' the 'oppotunity' to 'hob nob/network' with the above 'guests' at CF's 'funeral'?

I don't think so!

Do you?
What, no Bob Geldof - he who is so hands on with matters of worldly salvation?  Where was Sir Kitty on this lamentable occasion - getting low in uptown Barbados or plucking the beneficence from the grapevines of Praia da Luz ?

'Bacchus by Caravaggio'

Methinks the expression 'national treasure' has taken on a whole new meaning in the light of more recent events.

Still I guess when you've kissed the ring of His PayPalness everything else pales into insignificance.
+ Verdi, you can't beat a bit of Caravaggio!

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 24.06.16 15:23

@Verdi wrote:

I don't think so!

Do you?

'Bacchus by Caravaggio'

LOL, His Paypalness, love it! big grin

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

* Operation Grange IS investigating Clement Freud's links with the McCanns * Clement Freud may have known exactly what happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Tony Bennett on 25.06.16 8:26

* Operation Grange IS investigating Clement Freud's links with the McCanns

* Clement Freud may have known exactly what happened to Madeleine McCann

* The 'Western Algarve' is a 'teeming hive of paedophile activity...

...and more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659322/Police-launch-probe-Freud-knew-Maddie-uncover-new-details-ex-MP-s-disturbing-relationship-McCanns.html

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.06.16 8:42

Well if they find any evidence they will have to pass it on to Pt. police and any fresh evidence will trigger a new investigation by them surely?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 25.06.16 8:51

@Tony Bennett wrote:* Operation Grange IS investigating Clement Freud's links with the McCanns

...and more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659322/Police-launch-probe-Freud-knew-Maddie-uncover-new-details-ex-MP-s-disturbing-relationship-McCanns.html
Thanks for posting Tony,

Hope you are enjoying a new day post referendum.  

Found thus snippet interesting

"However, Mr Wright, from Devon, who now rents the property for £2,470 a week in high season, continued to make it available to Freud until he died. Intriguingly, he revealed that he had been contacted by Operation Grange detectives ‘about two years ago’, when he confirmed ownership of the villa.

This could suggest the Met squad hadn’t completely ignored the email sent by Mason Haynes after all."

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 25.06.16 9:15

@sar wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:* Operation Grange IS investigating Clement Freud's links with the McCanns

...and more:

Thanks for posting Tony,

"However, Mr Wright, from Devon, who now rents the property for £2,470 a week in high season, continued to make it available to Freud until he died. Intriguingly, he revealed that he had been contacted by Operation Grange detectives ‘about two years ago’, when he confirmed ownership of the villa.

This could suggest the Met squad hadn’t completely ignored the email sent by Mason Haynes after all."

Mitchell has reams of superfluous McCann stories at the ready, to dust off and spin as and when required.  It's a nice little earner.   Most of the stuff we see in UK press has been sitting on his greasy shelves for years (imo).

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.06.16 9:19

IMO Maddie has turned out to be a nice  "little earner" for  too many people unfortunately.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 25.06.16 9:44

@pennylane wrote:
@sar wrote:

...and more:

Thanks for posting Tony,

Mitchell has reams of superfluous McCann stories at the ready, to dust off and spin as and when required.  It's a nice little earner.   Most of the stuff we see in UK press has been sitting on his greasy shelves for years (imo).
Indeed and should another "angle" be needed to actually investigate what happened to Madeleine, perhaps they could "link" Clements TV friend, the "bloodhound"?
Cos it's about time they took Eddie & Keela's "findings" off those shelves and give 'em a good ol' airing! And whilst they are about it take more than a sneaky peak at the forensic science too! 
That'll be two barks for a "yes"  yes 

IMO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 25.06.16 9:46

@MayMuse wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@sar wrote:

...and more:

Thanks for posting Tony,

Indeed and should another "angle" be needed to actually investigate what happened to Madeleine, perhaps they could "link" Clements TV friend, the "bloodhound"?
Cos it's about time they took Eddie & Keela's "findings" off those shelves and give 'em a good ol' airing! And whilst they are about it take more than a sneaky peak at the forensic science too! 
That'll be two barks for a "yes"  yes 

IMO
Arf! Arf! m1264

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 25.06.16 10:44

@pennylane wrote:
@sar wrote:

...and more:

Thanks for posting Tony,

Morning pennylane!  Yes, sure he has, just a really weird line of defence!!  A bit like saying, we left our kids alone to have diner, it's not our fault they were abducted.

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 25.06.16 11:01

@sar wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@sar wrote:

...and more:

Thanks for posting Tony,

Morning pennylane!  Yes, sure he has, just a really weird line of defence!!  A bit like saying, we left our kids alone to have diner, it's not our fault they were abducted.
Morning sar flower Indeed so! They "were well within the realms of responsible parenting" don't ya know!

I expect Mitchell has his crock-fest all alphabetized for convenience and quick reference. "A"bduction stories, "B"urglary stories, "L"ookalike stories, "P"aedophile stories etc. Just stick poor Maddie's picture on the unrelated article, and we're off again......

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 25.06.16 11:32

@sar wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

I don't think so!

Do you?

'Bacchus by Caravaggio'

+ Verdi, you can't beat a bit of Caravaggio!
I love any kind of Italian food :)

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 25.06.16 12:29

The Daily Mail 'Special Report' on 'What Clement Freud knew about Maddie' spreads to three pages of today's paper (pp. 36-8).

About 90% of it is rehashed 'information' from past newspaper articles and Kate's book.

The article does however inform us of this: "Last Wednesday, I can reveal, two detectives from Operation Grange were quietly dispatched to Somerset to pursue a new avenue of inquiry. They spent 90 minutes interviewng Vicky Haynes...".  

Well...not exactly 'quietly', then, since millions of Mail readers now know about it!

This tells me very clearly that Operation Grange wanted the public to know about this visit. If they'd wanted to keep it secret, the Grange detectives would surely have told the Haynes family to keep quiet about it. So, despite the much-vaunted secrecy and confidentiality of their 5-year-long investigation, and all their "we are not going to give a running commentary" statements, Grange are clearly are happy to let us know about this. 

Then we are told by David Jones that he interviewed Vicky Haynes' son Mason Haynes, described as:

"....nobody's fool nor a conspiracy theorist. This towering man is one of the world's most respected close-protection guards".

WOW! One of the world's top private security guards!! I wonder just what job he has at the moment?

Then we get to the heart of Jason Haynes' theory about what happened to Madeleine McCann - and not surprisingly he believes she was abducted.

He is quoted as saying:

"My theory is that if you live somewhere for 25 year as a paedophile, you become part of the paedophile ring that exists in that area. You share information and stories; that's how it works".

It would appear, for a start, that Jason Haynes is now an expert on how paedophile rings operate. How would he know?

Those who think this new round of stories about Clement Freud and Madeleine has been manufactured - to create yet another diversion in the case - would appear to be correct, given that Jason Haynes is telling us that there is a paedophile ring in the Praia da Luz and that one of them abducted Madeleine.

Anyone reading this Mail story today would have no cause to think anything other than that Madeleine really had been abducted. 

------

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 25.06.16 12:39

Mason Haynes, is I believe founder of Masons Black Operations. He is a security consultant or a bodyguard if you like or the director I am assuming whichever hat he wears. 
IMO

My theory is that if you live somewhere for 25 year as a paedophile, you become part of the paedophile ring that exists in that area. You share information and stories; that's how it works".

Not a 'conspiracy theorist" then, just a "theorist"

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 25.06.16 12:50

@MayMuse wrote:Mason Haynes, is I believe founder of Masons Black Operations.
Is senior Freemason Edward Smethurst one of the Directors?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 25.06.16 12:57

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:Mason Haynes, is I believe founder of Masons Black Operations.
Is senior Freemason Edward Smethurst one of the Directors?
I don't think so Tony, sounds quite "freemasony" doesn't it  big grin
If it is the same person, Masons Black Limited is an offshoot I think and isjust 21 months old.
 A host of other companynames is listed. 
LateNIght VEntures
heaven OPerations Ltd
Hartanak Leisure Ltd 
The Meet Market Ltd 
The main one being 27 Sylvan Road MAnagement Company (senior brand manager) 11 years. 
Mason James Haynes

Director Senior brand manager Consultant Security consultant

List of companies owned by Mason James Haynes. Free company director check. Mason James Haynes holds currently these positions: Director (DIRECTOR), Director (SENIOR BRAND MANAGER) in companies MASONS BLACK LIMITED, 27 SYLVAN ROAD MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED. He/she has been a Director (DIRECTOR) of MASONS BLACK LIMITED for 21 months, Director (SENIOR BRAND MANAGER) of 27 SYLVAN ROAD MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED for 11 years.
MASONS BLACK LIMITED
27 SYLVAN ROAD MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
HEAVEN OPERATIONS LIMITED
HARTANAK LEISURE LTD
LATE NIGHT VENTURES LTD
THE MEET MARKET LTD

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 25.06.16 15:04

My concern is, not that CF had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance, but WHAT connections the McCann's had with (according to a certain newspaper) Jimmy Savile the Second?

Oh, and dogs have no reason to lie!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.06.16 16:30

...and more:

Tis weekend after all! 

Reminiscent of those heady days of the summer of 2007, when every weekend the UK press was swamped with all things McCann'ish.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.06.16 21:32

If the place was teeming with paedophiles it does seem strange that  Maddie was the only child ever snatched.

Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 25.06.16 21:49

@plebgate wrote:If the place was teeming with paedophiles it does seem strange that  Maddie was the only child ever snatched.

Why would the teeming pedophiles need to snatch any child, if children were provided to them ?

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 25.06.16 22:48

@canada12 wrote:
@plebgate wrote:If the place was teeming with paedophiles it does seem strange that  Maddie was the only child ever snatched.

Why would the teeming pedophiles need to snatch any child, if children were provided to them?
Ah!

A good and possibly relevant question.

Casa Pia?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 25.06.16 23:05

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@canada12 wrote:

Why would the teeming pedophiles need to snatch any child, if children were provided to them?
Ah!

A good and possibly relevant question.

Casa Pia?

And thus we arrive at the only conclusion which makes sense, which the press are tiptoeing around. It's a small but crucial step over the little gap in the telling of this story. CF may know exactly what happened to Madeleine, not because pedophiles in a circle that may have been affiliated with him may have snatched her, but because pedophiles in a circle that may have been affiliated with him may have had access to Madeleine, and something happened, and she died.

Added by a Moderator

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.06.16 23:37

"So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd. So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some ******* picked up on that."

Jon Corner

Video produced by Jon Corner to mark the 2010 Madeleine McCann anniversary appeal..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghIWyEdEB00

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum