The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann Mm11

Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann Mm11

Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann Regist10

Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann Empty Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann

Post by Jill Havern 11.06.16 10:03

Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann

Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins has claimed she was banned from writing about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann when she had a column in The Sun newspaper.

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/mail-online-columnist-katie-hopkins-says-sun-banned-her-from-writing-about-madeleine-mccann/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann

Post by pennylane 11.06.16 10:10

Thank you GeG x

In a nut shell from Katie:

.......Everyone else is terrified of compliance, terrified of legal costs and terrified of their own shadow.

“I articulate views that a lot of people feel but feel they can no longer say.”
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann

Post by Cmaryholmes 11.06.16 15:51

Hmmm....so why didn't she refuse to work for them and make this public at the time? Just a thought .....
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 11.06.16 16:01

I would suspect she needed her job, the McCann case is just one item she would have written about, I would imagine.  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 11.06.16 17:14

Definitely so joyce, plus Katie had very bad epilepsy.  One daughter (she has 3 children I believe) is autistic, so I imagine she worried for their futures!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 11.06.16 22:29

Thanks for your reply, pennylane.  As you have said ,she has big responsibility . Did you know she had brain surgery few months ago ,to help her with epilepsy? it was a dodgy thing to through with.  I hope all is better for her now . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 12.06.16 0:18

joyce1938 wrote:I would suspect she needed her job, the McCann case is just one item she would have written about, I would imagine.  joyce1938
Yes she has three children and probably a mortgage so like most other people if they don't want the sack they have to go along with it.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 12.06.16 0:35

pennylane wrote:Thank you GeG x

In a nut shell from Katie:

.......Everyone else is terrified of compliance, terrified of legal costs and terrified of their own shadow.

“I articulate views that a lot of people feel but feel they can no longer say.”
That sounds true (imo) as wasn't it the Sun who first showed the footage of the two dogs?

Couldn't be sued for that.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum