The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 11.06.16 10:03

Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins has claimed she was banned from writing about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann when she had a column in The Sun newspaper.

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/mail-online-columnist-katie-hopkins-says-sun-banned-her-from-writing-about-madeleine-mccann/

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann

Post by pennylane on 11.06.16 10:10

Thank you GeG x

In a nut shell from Katie:

.......Everyone else is terrified of compliance, terrified of legal costs and terrified of their own shadow.

“I articulate views that a lot of people feel but feel they can no longer say.”

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mail Online columnist Katie Hopkins says Sun banned her from writing about Madeleine McCann

Post by Cmaryholmes on 11.06.16 15:51

Hmmm....so why didn't she refuse to work for them and make this public at the time? Just a thought .....

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 11.06.16 16:01

I would suspect she needed her job, the McCann case is just one item she would have written about, I would imagine.  joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 11.06.16 17:14

Definitely so joyce, plus Katie had very bad epilepsy.  One daughter (she has 3 children I believe) is autistic, so I imagine she worried for their futures!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 11.06.16 22:29

Thanks for your reply, pennylane.  As you have said ,she has big responsibility . Did you know she had brain surgery few months ago ,to help her with epilepsy? it was a dodgy thing to through with.  I hope all is better for her now . joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 12.06.16 0:18

@joyce1938 wrote:I would suspect she needed her job, the McCann case is just one item she would have written about, I would imagine.  joyce1938
Yes she has three children and probably a mortgage so like most other people if they don't want the sack they have to go along with it.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 12.06.16 0:35

@pennylane wrote:Thank you GeG x

In a nut shell from Katie:

.......Everyone else is terrified of compliance, terrified of legal costs and terrified of their own shadow.

“I articulate views that a lot of people feel but feel they can no longer say.”
That sounds true (imo) as wasn't it the Sun who first showed the footage of the two dogs?

Couldn't be sued for that.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum