The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Migrants Torch Refugee camp over meal Time for Ramadam.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 09.06.16 15:50

I do not want wish to sound flippant,but just what are host Countries to do with regard to Law and Order,if the migrants burn down their accommodation provided by the host Country,keep on constructing / rehousing camps for them?
Fire crews rescue 280 males out of the camp,when it is proscribed to hold 162 males and the camp failed to call the refugees in time for Ramadam meal time, so they decided to torch the camp in protest!?
Since the start of this year the Police had been called out Eighty Nine times to the holding camp to try to keep a peaceful environment?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Migrants Torch Refugee camp over meal Time for Ramadam.

Post by BlueBag on 09.06.16 17:06

I think they should move the camp to Chipping Norton.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 09.06.16 17:34

Charge them with arson , jail them for the maximum and then deport them after taking hand and finger prints, ear prints and retinal scans, that way they can be promptly identified should they attempt to return.

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 09.06.16 18:17

@BlueBag wrote:I think they should move the camp to Chipping Norton.
laugh thumbsup

Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 09.06.16 18:22

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:
laugh thumbsup
Plenty of open spaces there for them to move around in,Rebekah and Dave could do a soup run for them?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 09.06.16 18:23

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:
laugh thumbsup
Amen BlueBag! clapping

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The most dangerous Ramadan ever?

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.06.16 18:37

We may be are in for the worst-ever modern Ramadan.

The month-long Ramadan fast is governed by the phases of the moon.

This year, Ramadan straddles Midsummer Day when the sun is at its zenith - 21st June.

Ramadan involved fasting from dawn (sunrise) to dusk (sunset). I understand that common practice during these hours is either 'water only' or 'drinks only'. This is strictly applied to children as well as adults.

In the south of England at the moment, sunset is at about 9.30pm BST, and sunrise is at about 4.30am.

In northern Scotland, sunset is about 11.00pm and sunrise about 3.00am. 

Imagine all Muslims, children included, having to go without food for up to 16-20 hours or even longer in northern latitudes.

The results of this are well-known.

Muslism children in British schools have been sick or ill or fainted during Ramadan - and that's at other times when dawn to dusk is much shorter. Special arrangements have had to be made for them to prevent distress and suffering.   

GCSE dates have had to be moved because of concerns that holding exams in Ramadan would prejudice Muslim children.

Absence and sickness rates of Muslim employees increase significantly during Ramadan.

I suspect incidents of domestic violence might also be higher during this period - I have read about this in the past. 

Much of Islam is of course a carry-over from the old pagan practice of worshipping the 'Moon God' - hence the frequent association of the crescent moon with Islam. 

And hence the moon-based Festival of Ramadan.

ETA:

French waiter assaulted by two Muslim Men - Ramadan-related:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/waitress-assaulted-on-french-riviera-for-serving-alcohol-on-firs/

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 09.06.16 21:53

I understand that water and other drinks are not permitted - totally crazy. Children under 12 (I think) do not participate at all.

Can you drink water while fasting during Ramadan?
Being properly hydrated has always been important and it has become very critical during this intense heat–especially if we're participating in RamadanDrinking water before sunrise is a necessity if you're fasting. However, no matter how thirsty we get during the day, we should not break our fast.

Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 09.06.16 22:11

@Amy Dean wrote:I understand that water and other drinks are not permitted - totally crazy. Children under 12 (I think) do not participate at all.

Being properly hydrated has always been important and it has become very critical during this intense heat–especially if we're participating in RamadanDrinking water before sunrise is a necessity if you're fasting. However, no matter how thirsty we get during the day, we should not break our fast.
Children do not participate,nor pregnant woman or those suffering ill health,unless they wish. Nothing by mouth is permitted. Watch this video re brushing the teeth during the fast................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxoDkVX_MsY

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 09.06.16 23:23

@Nina wrote:
@Amy Dean wrote:I understand that water and other drinks are not permitted - totally crazy. Children under 12 (I think) do not participate at all.

Children do not participate,nor pregnant woman or those suffering ill health,unless they wish. Nothing by mouth is permitted. Watch this video re brushing the teeth during the fast................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxoDkVX_MsY

Also students, they do not have to fast if they are taking exams. During Ramadan the working hours change,(in the middle east) 9am-3pm instead of 8am-5pm. All the restaurants cafes remain open until at least 1am. There is much building in parts of the middle east and often they work night shift, (temperatures  can be as high as 40 degrees during the day and rising)  I think most of the schools close too.

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.06.16 0:20

Barclay Primary School bans Muslim pupils from Ramadan fasting in ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Primary-schools-ban-Muslim-pupils-fasting-Rama...

Similar

Daily Mail

Jun 11, 2015 - Primary schools ban Muslim pupils from fasting during Ramadan with ... The school (above) said it had seen pupils faint and fall ill in previous .... I agree with the school, primary school children shouldn't be fasting anyway.

London Private School Bans Muslim Kids From Fasting | TIME

time.com/3922034/london-muslim-students-ramadan/

Time Magazine

TJun 15, 2015 - ... to parents announcing that Muslim students would not be allowed to fast during ... who have fainted or been unable to fully access the school curriculum in their ... Observing Ramadan, which comes at a different time each year, is one of ... children are not required to fast during Ramadan,” the letter notes.

Leyton school bans Muslim children fasting for Ramadan - BBC News

www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-33111008

BBC

Jun 12, 2015 - Leyton school bans Muslim children fasting for Ramadan ... of children who became ill and fainted", or been unable to learn while fasting. ... said children were not expected to fast, especially not primary school children.

Primary schools ban children from fasting during Ramadan - Telegraph

www.telegraph.co.uk › News › Religion

The Daily Telegraph

Jun 12, 2015 - Primary schools ban children from fasting during Ramadan ... number of children who became ill and children who fainted or who have been unable ... Muslim pupils at Barclay Primary School banned from Ramadan fasting...

Are your children fasting this Ramadan? | Islam21c

www.islam21c.com › Seasonal Reminders › Ramadan › Articles

Jun 22, 2015 - Advice to parents with children who are fasting this Ramadān .... young person who is genuinely feeling ill to the extent of feeling faint or physically unwell needs to break their fast. .... Ramaān Q&A for Students taking Exams.

Ramadan 2015: Fasting Restrictions At Four British Schools Raise ...

www.ibtimes.com/ramadan-2015-fasting-restrictions-four...

International Business Times

Jun 13, 2015 - Ramadan 2015: Fasting Restrictions At Four British Schools Raise ... became ill and children who fainted or who have been unable to fully access the ... have restricted Ramadan fasting among their Muslim students this year.

Primary school bans Muslim pupils from fasting during Ramadan ...

metro.co.uk/.../a-school-is-banning-muslim-pupils-from-fasting-during-ramada...

Metro

Jun 12, 2015 - A school is banning Muslim pupils from fasting during Ramadan because of the 'hot weather' ... And described how children 'fainted' and 'became ill' during last ... MORE: Students suspended from school for snorting Smarties.

School Exams Moved to Accommodate Muslim Students During ...

www.breitbart.com/.../school-exams-moved-to-accommodate-...

Breitbart News Network

Jan 7, 2016 - ... Islam and students who fast during the month of Ramadan. ... Or sitting in train with the driver feeling faint for the lack of nourishment?

Ramadan health FAQs - Live Well - NHS Choices

www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Healthyramadan/Pages/faqs.aspx

National Health Service

Smoking is bad for your health and Ramadan is a great opportunity to ... If you produce very little or no urine, feel disoriented and confused, or faint due to ...

Schools BAN Muslims from fasting during Ramadan | UK | News ...

www.express.co.uk/.../schools-ban-fasting-Ramadan-health-London-Lio...

Daily Express

Jun 12, 2015 - GETTY. Four primary schools have banned Muslim students from fasting ... Barclay Primary School in Leyton said that pupils have "fainted" and ...

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 10.06.16 4:52

I should of made it clear in my last post…. this is what currently happens in the Middle East during Ramadan. Foreigners (non muslims) have to abide by the same rules... no eating, drinking or smoking in public places,

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.06.16 7:47

All because of a story about a man who said the Angel Gabriel appeared to him in a cave and told him the word of God.

There are not written accounts of Muhammad until 200 years after his death and these were selected from a mass of other stories, 80% of which were rejected by the compilers of the Hadith.

Read "In The Shadow of the Sword" by Tom Holland.

I have. Muslims won't.

Any religion where the leader says "God wants me to take more wives" is a big red flag.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 10.06.16 10:27

@Tony Bennett wrote:Barclay Primary School bans Muslim pupils from Ramadan fasting in ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Primary-schools-ban-Muslim-pupils-fasting-Rama...

Similar

Daily Mail

Jun 11, 2015 - Primary schools ban Muslim pupils from fasting during Ramadan with ... The school (above) said it had seen pupils faint and fall ill in previous .... I agree with the school, primary school children shouldn't be fasting anyway.

London Private School Bans Muslim Kids From Fasting | TIME

time.com/3922034/london-muslim-students-ramadan/

Time Magazine

TJun 15, 2015 - ... to parents announcing that Muslim students would not be allowed to fast during ... who have fainted or been unable to fully access the school curriculum in their ... Observing Ramadan, which comes at a different time each year, is one of ... children are not required to fast during Ramadan,” the letter notes.

Leyton school bans Muslim children fasting for Ramadan - BBC News

www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-33111008

BBC

Jun 12, 2015 - Leyton school bans Muslim children fasting for Ramadan ... of children who became ill and fainted", or been unable to learn while fasting. ... said children were not expected to fast, especially not primary school children.

Primary schools ban children from fasting during Ramadan - Telegraph

www.telegraph.co.uk › News › Religion

The Daily Telegraph

Jun 12, 2015 - Primary schools ban children from fasting during Ramadan ... number of children who became ill and children who fainted or who have been unable ... Muslim pupils at Barclay Primary School banned from Ramadan fasting...

Are your children fasting this Ramadan? | Islam21c

www.islam21c.com › Seasonal Reminders › Ramadan › Articles

Jun 22, 2015 - Advice to parents with children who are fasting this Ramadān .... young person who is genuinely feeling ill to the extent of feeling faint or physically unwell needs to break their fast. .... Ramaān Q&A for Students taking Exams.

Ramadan 2015: Fasting Restrictions At Four British Schools Raise ...

www.ibtimes.com/ramadan-2015-fasting-restrictions-four...

International Business Times

Jun 13, 2015 - Ramadan 2015: Fasting Restrictions At Four British Schools Raise ... became ill and children who fainted or who have been unable to fully access the ... have restricted Ramadan fasting among their Muslim students this year.

Primary school bans Muslim pupils from fasting during Ramadan ...

metro.co.uk/.../a-school-is-banning-muslim-pupils-from-fasting-during-ramada...

Metro

Jun 12, 2015 - A school is banning Muslim pupils from fasting during Ramadan because of the 'hot weather' ... And described how children 'fainted' and 'became ill' during last ... MORE: Students suspended from school for snorting Smarties.

School Exams Moved to Accommodate Muslim Students During ...

www.breitbart.com/.../school-exams-moved-to-accommodate-...

Breitbart News Network

Jan 7, 2016 - ... Islam and students who fast during the month of Ramadan. ... Or sitting in train with the driver feeling faint for the lack of nourishment?

Ramadan health FAQs - Live Well - NHS Choices

www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Healthyramadan/Pages/faqs.aspx

National Health Service

Smoking is bad for your health and Ramadan is a great opportunity to ... If you produce very little or no urine, feel disoriented and confused, or faint due to ...

Schools BAN Muslims from fasting during Ramadan | UK | News ...

www.express.co.uk/.../schools-ban-fasting-Ramadan-health-London-Lio...

Daily Express

Jun 12, 2015 - GETTY. Four primary schools have banned Muslim students from fasting ... Barclay Primary School in Leyton said that pupils have "fainted" and ...
Wow. I must tell our very good friend Khalid Hussain that he has got it all wrong and his two children should be fasting.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 10.06.16 20:09

When any section of a society promotes having many babies which cannot be supported by their own means then that is plainly wrong.

I don't care if you are catholic, muslim or latter day saint (to name just three). It isn't right to flood the world with babies that you can't take care of in a first world country and expect that first world country to do the job for you.

There are white Brits who do the same thing - take a look at their profile - you'll find many of their babies are mixed race with absent fathers and women protected by social housing because they have babies - it doesn't matter they breed like rabbits and everyone is expected to pick up the bill - not only for their irresponsible parenting but for the fact they are cash cows because the more children they have the more benefits they can claim.

Social Services and the Police Service is now stretched to breaking point.

When you consider that religions such as Islam which advocates flooding the world with babies - and call me a bitch if you will but why in God's name do Muslim women on boats, fleeing their countries, the countries where their men won't fight for them, continue to get pregnant by these dreadful men...and they come here.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 11.06.16 13:26

Hi Aquila, agree with a lot of what you say about having children and their upkeep,but the same Elite from different Countries usurped the masses to fight against different "Ideologies" in the Wars that have effected their homelands, that they have had to flee!
The present UK Prime Minister and former Prime Minister were pushing for the "Arab League uprising" that has caused a massive problem throughout the Middle East and Tony Blair was the Middle East Peace Envoy at the time of this conflict,let alone his(TB,GWB)Iraq War?
The Elite will allway's survive whilst having the Power to influence the outcomes of the masses?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.06.16 15:08

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Aquila, agree with a lot of what you say about having children and their upkeep,but the same Elite from different Countries usurped the masses to fight against different "Ideologies" in the Wars that have effected their homelands, that they have had to flee!
The present UK Prime Minister and former Prime Minister were pushing for the "Arab League uprising" that has caused a massive problem throughout the Middle East and Tony Blair was the Middle East Peace Envoy at the time of this conflict,let alone his(TB,GWB)Iraq War?
The Elite will allway's survive whilst having the Power to influence the outcomes of the masses?
There is a point at which it's too stupid to think that the UK can absorb the detritus of bad political decisions.

I hope everyone votes to leave the evil that is the EU.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 11.06.16 16:11

@willowthewisp wrote:I do not want wish to sound flippant,but just what are host Countries to do with regard to Law and Order,if the migrants burn down their accommodation provided by the host Country,keep on constructing / rehousing camps for them?
Fire crews rescue 280 males out of the camp,when it is proscribed to hold 162 males and the camp failed to call the refugees in time for Ramadam meal time, so they decided to torch the camp in protest!?
Since the start of this year the Police had been called out Eighty Nine times to the holding camp to try to keep a peaceful environment?
My son spends a lot of time in Dusseldorf . He said the authorities'response to the sexual harrassment of young women was shameful. Why are they so afraid to enforce the rules that everyone else is forced to abide by?

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 12.06.16 11:28

Hi Worriedmum,perhaps the German Police are worried about being cast as "Racist", the UK MSM keeping a very low profile of reporting sexual offences against minors in the UK, by people rescued from Syria and other Countries,Newcastle Crown Court,at least five young men to appear on sexual related offences in 2016?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum