The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Daily Star - Paulo Cristovao

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested

Post by Ayniia on 03.03.15 13:03

http://www.publico.pt/sociedade/noticia/paulo-pereira-cristovao-detido-pela-pj-1687904

"A former staff member of the Judicial Police (PJ) and former vice president of Sporting Paulo Pereira Cristovao was arrested on Tuesday by PJ.
The news was released by the Morning Post and confirmed by the PUBLIC. Christopher Pereira will be linked to armed robbery, false imprisonment and criminal association.
Paulo Pereira Cristovao was arrested in connection with an investigation in July last year led to the arrest of 12 people for false imprisonment, theft and usurpation of functions.
The group, which included three members of the PSP, was dismantled by members of the National Unity Against Terrorism of PJ, charged with conspiracy, false imprisonment, aggravated robbery, theft functions, abuse of power and possession of prohibited weapons.
Christopher Pereira would signal the victims and provided information to the criminal organization to which he belonged, one of the mentors of robberies and false imprisonment carried out by the group.
The PJ issued a statement, to show that, through the National Unity Against Terrorism (UNCT), in a survey titled by DCIAP, arrested three men, aged between 37 and 49 years, alleged perpetrators of the practice of criminal association crimes , false imprisonment, aggravated robbery, theft functions, abuse of power and possession of prohibited weapons.
"The now detained, together with twelve other suspects, they already held in the middle of last year, some of them belonging to a security force, were part of a criminal organization dedicated to the theft inside homes, which simulated treat yourself to true police actions to comply with court ordered house searches, and even in some cases used their own uniforms for so rather credibilizarem their actions, "says the note.
The crimes investigated occurred in the districts of Lisbon and Setúbal, it is up to now held the signaling potential victims of theft to commit.
During the police operation were met eight of premises and no house searches, having been seized relevant evidence.
Pereira Cristovao was vice president of Sporting in Godinho Lopes mandate, after being candidate for president of the club."

Translated with google.
It's the same Cristovão that wrote "A estrela de Madeleine" , "A estrela de Joana" and that made regular criminal comments on Portuguese Tv shows.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Star - Paulo Cristovao

Post by Montclair on 03.03.15 14:01

A real psychopath this guy. He certainly had a lot of people fooled. Most people in Portugal are commenting about his connection with Sporting, the football club, where was a vice-president. He has been accused of putting money in a linesman bank account to make it look like he had been bribed. 
Pereira Cristovão was acquitted of the torture accusation, along with the other PJ officers, but only the pencil pushers were convicted. I wonder now if PPC was not somehow involved in getting Gonçalo convicted, he's crooked enough to do it.

Montclair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 03.03.15 14:09

@Montclair wrote:A real psychopath this guy. He certainly had a lot of people fooled. Most people in Portugal are commenting about his connection with Sporting, the football club, where was a vice-president. He has been accused of putting money in a linesman bank account to make it look like he had been bribed. 
Pereira Cristovão was acquitted of the torture accusation, along with the other PJ officers, but only the pencil pushers were convicted. I wonder now if PPC was not somehow involved in getting Gonçalo convicted, he's crooked enough to do it.
He never fooled me. When he was vice in Sporting he always had accusations looming over his head,about money,about violent crimes... The only thing for which I like him is the books about Madeleine and Joana and his comments on TV about crimes.
But it's sad that of course people are putting the word SPORTING (as an institution) everywhere. Thank God we now have a president that will surely shut them all quick from associating the crimes with the institution (i hope pray2 )

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bent Cop Cristovao...

Post by missbeetle on 03.03.15 14:12

Crikey, Ayniia - thanks for that - what a rotter of a man!

He reminds me somewhat (to look at) of Jim Gamble :

(snipped from google.com)

Are you able to tell me what or who the PSP are?

Am I right in thinking this fellow has child protection/children's charity links?

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.03.15 14:22

@Montclair wrote:A real psychopath this guy. He certainly had a lot of people fooled. Most people in Portugal are commenting about his connection with Sporting, the football club, where he was a vice-president. He has been accused of putting money in a linesman bank account to make it look like he had been bribed. 

Pereira Cristovão was acquitted of the torture accusation, along with the other PJ officers, but only the pencil pushers were convicted.

I wonder now if PPC was not somehow involved in getting Gonçalo convicted, he's crooked enough to do it.
And he capitalised on Madeleine's disappearance by writing that book 'A Estrela da Madeleine' - 'Madeleine: A Star' - plus fooling us all with his ridiculous 'the 5 & 2 & 3 & 1 nonsense'.

I think you've made a very tenable observation about Cristovão there

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 03.03.15 14:23

@missbeetle wrote:Crikey, Ayniia - thanks for that - what a rotter of a man!

Am I right in thinking this fellow has child protection/children's charity links?

PSP - policia de segurança publica, meaning public security police? why you ask?
Links to charities? I don't know -.- I hope not!

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 03.03.15 14:35

http://www.jn.pt/PaginaInicial/Seguranca/Interior.aspx?content_id=4431560&page=-1

Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and theft
Today at 11:35 , updated at 14:18
The PJ arrested three men , aged between 37 and 49 years , criminal suspected of association , kidnapping, aggravated robbery , theft functions , abuse of power and possession of prohibited weapons . One of those arrested is the former Inspector of Judicial Police and former vice president of Sporting Paulo Pereira Cristovao and another is a Juve Leo element.

"Two people, one of them related to cheerleader Juve Leo, were arrested, on Tuesday, in the operation that also led to the arrest of former inspector and former vice president of Sporting Paulo Pereira Cristovao, told Lusa police source.
The elements of leonine cheerleader detainee is known as "Mustafa" and belongs to the direction of "Juve Leo".
According to the source, Pereira Cristovao, conspiracy suspect, theft and kidnapping, and the remaining defendants will be on Wednesday respondents in the first judicial interrogation in the Central Court of Criminal Investigation, for the application of enforcement measures.
With these three arrests, the source admitted that the investigations that led to the dismantling of the criminal group that began in 2014 and entered the "final stages".
The former PJ provide "useful information about the victims" the conspiracy to which belong, one of the alleged "mentors" of robberies and kidnappings carried out by the group.
Christopher Pereira, 45, who started his career in PJ as security before joining the inspector career, is suspected of "provide useful information to the material authors" crimes of robbery and kidnapping in the area of ​​Lisbon and Setúbal.
In November 1990, Christopher Pereira joined the staff of PJ which he left in early 2007 to found a consulting and research company. In PJ were attributed to him some media processes, including the "Joana case" about the disappearance of a minor in the Algarve that led to the mother's arrest.
In a statement to PJ stated that the three men arrested, aged 37 and 49, are suspected of criminal association, kidnapping, aggravated robbery, theft functions, abuse of power and possession of prohibited weapons.
The detainees, along with twelve other suspects arrested since mid-2014 integrated a criminal organization dedicated to the theft inside homes, which simulated that it was true potential targets for compliance with court ordered house searches, and even, in some cases, used their own uniforms for so rather credibilizarem their actions.
The crimes occurred in the districts of Lisbon and Setúbal, leaving detainees signaling potential victims of theft to commit.
During the police operation were met eight of premises and no house searches, having been seized relevant evidence.
As part of the same investigation in 2014 were arrested 12 people, 11 men and one woman, including three policemen, who were in custody.
Paulo Pereira Cristovao was vice president of Sporting during the term of Godinho Lopes (2011-2013), having been running for president of the club, having lost the elections to José Eduardo Bettencourt.
"

Translated with google

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Decoding acronyms...

Post by missbeetle on 03.03.15 14:36

@Ayniia wrote:
@missbeetle wrote:Crikey, Ayniia - thanks for that - what a rotter of a man!

PSP - policia de segurança publica, meaning public security police? why you ask?
Links to charities? I don't know -.- I hope not!

Cheers, Ayniia - I'm familiar with PJ and GNR - but not PSP -

- I thought they might be some sort of Portuguese gangster association -

( like the 14K Triads or something)

- but the Police makes more sense. 

This is very bad news :

I'll have a scratch around and see what else I can find.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.03.15 14:52

http://portugalresident.com/new-investigation-sees-ex-cop-and-maddie-author-arrested-for-armed-robbery

News that former PJ inspector Paulo Pereira Cristóvão has been arrested for armed robbery - suspected of being part of a gang which raided people’s homes, posing as policemen in order to steal gold and valuables - has raised more questions than it answers.

Cristóvão, author of the “Star of Madeleine” - a book into the three-year-old’s disappearance that urged readers to “think” - is a former president of the association of missing children.

He is also a former vice-president of Sporting Football Club - where in 2012 his name was dragged into the mud because of a case known as “Cardinal” in which Cristóvão was cited for seven crimes involving qualified fraud, money laundering, embezzlement, IT intrusion, “illegitimate access” and aggravated malicious accusation.

Professing his innocence throughout, Cristóvão was finally given a suspended 15-month ban from sporting activity (October 2014) and fined €3,000.

At the time, he told Público the decision had been “rushed” as there were civil actions awaiting hearing that could see the proof against him overturned.

Now, four months on, comes the new ‘bombshell’ that Cristóvão - who left the PJ shortly after Madeleine went missing to head the APCD, Portugal’s association for missing children - was allegedly involved in a 13-strong gang that raided the homes of wealthy people, purportedly gaining access by pretending to be policemen.

According to Público, Cristóvão - a firm friend of PJ inspector Gonçalo Amaral, whose own book on Madeleine’s disappearance sparked a €1.2 million defamation trial, lodged by the child’s parents - was responsible for marking out victims for the gang and “furnishing information”.

Press reports say the 45-year-old was arrested in Lisbon this morning by the national anti-terrorism unit and that he is due to appear before super-judge Carlos Alexandre - the same judge in charge of the convoluted investigation into alleged dirty dealings of former prime minister José Sócrates.

As Público continues, Cristóvão is under suspicion of having been involved in “armed robbery, kidnappings and criminal association” - in a number of assaults understood to have taken place in the Greater Lisbon/Setúbal areas.
What is puzzling those who know his background is whether this latest arrest has anything to do with timing.

The decision on whether or not his long-term friend Amaral defamed Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry McCann in his book “The Truth of the Lie” is due any day now, after five years of legal to-ing and fro-ing - and the judge’s “reading of the proven facts” which showed strong likelihood that Amaral would not be found guilty of defamation, certainly not to any degree that could possibly require the paying of over a million euros in damages.

Thus, for now, all eyes are on the upshot of Cristóvão’s interrogation tomorrow at the hands of super-judge Carlos Alexandre.

By NATASHA DONN natasha.donn@algarveresident.com
- See more at: http://portugalresident.com/new-investigation-sees-ex-cop-and-maddie-author-arrested-for-armed-robbery#sthash.So8rGwaJ.dpuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 03.03.15 15:19

Thank you so much! The Madeleine connections...

"Cristóvão, author of the “Star of Madeleine” - a book into the three-year-old’s disappearance that urged readers to “think” - is a former president of the association of missing children...
Now, four months on, comes the new ‘bombshell’ that Cristóvão - who left the PJ shortly after Madeleine went missing to head the APCD, Portugal’s association for missing children..."

Oh boy...

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.03.15 16:07

I know of a couple of 'fraudsters' who also wrote a book about Madeleine.

And one of then also went on to 'represent' a 'missing children' charity.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.03.15 16:08

[quote="jeanmonroe"]I know of a couple of 'fraudsters' who also wrote a book about Madeleine.

And one of then also went on to 'represent' a 'missing children' charity.[/quote]

'charity', surely?

winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.03.15 16:58

This is the correct translation done, with thanks, by one of our Portuguese friends:

In Público , 03.03.2015

Paulo Cristóvão, a former PJ agent and former vice-president of Sporting FC was detained this Tuesday by the PJ.

The news was reported by Correio da Manhã and confirmed by Público. Pereira Cristóvão, could be linked to armed robbery, false imprisonment and criminal association.

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão was detained in the scope of an investigation that saw 12 people detained for false imprisonment, robbery and usurpation of powers, in July of 2014.

The group, that included 3 PSP agents, was dismantled by the PJ National Counter Terrorism Unit. They are suspects of Criminal association, false imprisonment, and aggravated burglary, abuse of power and possession of forbidden weapons.

Pereira Cristóvão is alleged to have identified the victims (targets ) and pass information to the criminal association. He is alleged to be one of the mentors of the thefts and false imprisonments perpetrated by the group.

The PJ has issued a press release stating that their National Counter Terrorism Unit (UNCT), in an enquiry led by DCIAP, have detained 3 men with ages ranking from 37 to 49, presumed authors of the following crimes: Criminal Association, false imprisonment, qualified burglary, usurpation of power, abuse of power, possession of forbidden weapons.

According to the PJ, one of the detained is a member of “Juve Leo” ( Sporting FC youth fans) and is known as “Mustafá”

“Those now detained , together with the 12 already arrested in 2014, some belonging to a security force, integrated a criminal organisation dedicated to house thefts. They would simulate a real police intervention with a purpose of house searches ordered judicially and in some cases would use their uniforms in order to turn their actions more creduble. “, reveals teh note.

The above mentioned crimes occurred in Lisbon and Setúbal, being those detained allegedly responsible for pointing out the targets for robberies to be committed.

Within the scope of the police intervention, 8 searches were completed and several relevant evidence elements were collected.

Pereira Cristóvão was the vice-president for Sporting during Godinho Lopes’ mandate, after being a candidate to the presidency of the club. .

http://www.publico.pt/sociedade/noticia/paulo-pereira-cristovao-detido-pela-pj-1687904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.03.15 17:16

I think the moral is, if you find out that somebody has associations with a football team that play in green and white stripes, just run away....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 03.03.15 18:42

Clay Regazzoni wrote:I think the moral is, if you find out that somebody has associations with a football team that play in green and white stripes, just run away....

OFF TOPIC , but that wasn't funny.

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Montclair on 03.03.15 21:08

I cannot understand what he was going to get out of these crimes.

Montclair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 04.03.15 2:03

Sometimes when people are on the way up the greasy pole they believe they can hold it altogether and control everything. That past misdemeanours or crimes will stay in the past or they believe they can gain notoriety that will cover their backsides.

Just IMO.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 04.03.15 17:42

Interesting that when he left the PJ he is said to have had a connection witha Missing Children charity... like Jim Gamble and Simon Foy!

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 06.03.15 8:18

CM’s influence?

How dare they publish that picture in the middle of this article, without any caption, virtually implying for those that just read the headline & look at the picture that it is referring to Amaral? (I believe it is Cristovão on the left looking down at his phone, yet clearly not the subject of the picture)

Ex-PJ detective and Madeleine book author arrested on a series of charges, including kidnapping

IN NEWS · 05-03-2015 14:50:00 · 0 COMMENTS

Former Polícia Judiciária (PJ) detective and ex-Sporting Vice President Paulo Pereira Cristovão was this week arrested on a number of criminal charges, which include kidnapping and robbery. He gained widespread prominence after authoring a book, Estrela da Madeleine (Madeleine’s Star) in which he analyses the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from her holiday apartment almost eight years ago.

Paulo Pereira Cristovão was arrested this week as his former colleagues drew nearer to concluding an investigation 
initiated in July 2014 related to a series of criminal charges. Up until this week, investigations had resulted in the arrest of 12 people, including three PSP police officers.
Cristovão, also a former president of the Portuguese Association for Missing Children, has been linked to these 12 suspects and is said to have worked on “identifying potential victims who would then be robbed inside their homes. These robberies would be undertaken by police officers simulating house searches, armed with forged legal warrants. On occasion, these searches would be conducted by officers dressed in their respective uniforms”, culminating in robberies, PJ sources said, following the announcement of Cristovão’s arrest.
Police further explained that these crimes took place in the Greater Lisbon Area and Setúbal to the south, with the assailants often resorting to violence in order to establish where their victims had hidden cash or items of considerable value.
A statement issued by PJ police reveals that three men, aged between 37 and 49, among them Cristivão, 45, were detained by the National Anti-Terrorism Unit on charges which included the use of illegal firearms in a series armed robberies, with victims often being taken against their will.
The trio arrested on Tuesday are alleged to have been responsible for identifying targets for the subsequent and usually violent robberies perpetrated by their 12 accomplices.
Cristovão also worked on the case involving the disappearance of Joana Cipriano, who was eight when she went missing in 2004 from her mother’s home in Figueira, located between Portimão and Lagos in the Algarve.
He was later accused of being present as his colleagues allegedly extracted a confession from Joana’s mother by resorting to physical violence. Leonor Cipriano signed a confession, but retracted it a day later alleging she had been beaten by police officers. According to police, the bruising on her face was due to her having fallen down a flight of stairs at the police station during the interrogation.
Cristovão was later cleared by a Faro court of any wrong-doing, but resigned from PJ police shortly afterwards.
He also published a book on the disappearance of Joana, of whom there is still no trace.
A decision by a Lisbon court is expected shortly, and in the event of deciding to remand the ex-police detective in custody, he would likely be held at the Évora prison where former Prime Minister José Sócrates is currently being kept pending further investigations.

http://theportugalnews.com/news/ex-pj-detective-and-madeleine-book-author-arrested-on-a-series-of-charges-including-kidnapping/34181?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.03.15 16:07

He's been remanded in custody, reported today in Portugal News.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.03.15 14:32

Ladyinred wrote:He's been remanded in custody, reported today in Portugal News.
The full Portugal News report is below.

But can we all just recap for a moment on what connection, if any, Cristavao has had with the investigation into Madeleine McCann - apart, that is, from cashing in by writing a book about Madeleine?

Because the McCann-backers seem cock-a-hoop at the news of Cristavao's arrest, indeed 'crowing' about it would sum it up very well. Cristovao is now regularly referred to by McCann backers as 'Goncalo's mate'. Is that correct? 

Is this a fair and accurate summary of what we know about him:

1. He worked on the successful investigation into the brutal murder of 8-year-old Joana Cipriano by her mother and uncle - who faked an abduction

2. That investigation resulted in a successful prosecution of the perpetrators, who each received 16-year jail terms   

3. He and three other officers were accused in a criminal trial of torturing Joana's mother, Leonor Cipriano

4. He was acquitted, either because there was precious little evidence of torture - Leonor Cipriano being a manipulative, scheming, serial liar - or because the court accepted there had been torture, but couldn't prove who tortured her

5. He did not work on the Madeleine McCann case at all

6. He resigned from the PJ in early 2008

7. He has been seen in the company of Goncalo Amaral on a handful of court occasions, when both were defendants in the same trial

8. He wrote a book, part fact, part fiction, about Madeleine McCann, mainly to make money from it

9. Although he is entitled to be regarded as innocent until proven guilty, he seems to be a thoroghly bad sort.

Unless I have missed anything hugely significant from the above list, can anyone tell me why the McCann-supporters seem to be so ecstatic about this?

He is a bad bloke who wrote a book about Madeleine to make money.

So? Why should McCann-backers be practically frothing at the mouth with glee?          

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ex-PJ detective remanded in custody

in News · 09-03-2015 12:40:00 · 0 Comments

Former PJ police detective Paulo Pereira Cristóvão has been ordered to await trial and a series of criminal charges behind bars. Among the charges faced by Cristovão are armed robbery, criminal association and kidnapping.

The decision, reached last Friday, comes after his arrest last week as his former colleagues drew nearer to concluding an investigation initiated in July 2014 related to a series of criminal charges. Up until last week week, investigations had resulted in the arrest of 12 people, including three PSP police officers.

The Former Polícia Judiciária (PJ) detective and ex-Sporting Vice President Paulo Pereira Cristovão gained international widespread prominence after authoring a book, Estrela da Madeleine (Madeleine’s Star) in which he analyses the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from her holiday apartment almost eight years ago.

Cristovão, also a former president of the Portuguese Association for Missing Children, has been linked to these 12 suspects and is said to have worked at “identifying potential victims who would then be robbed inside their homes. These robberies would be undertaken by police officers simulating house searches, armed with forged legal warrants. On occasion, these searches would be conducted by officers dressed in their respective uniforms”, culminating in robberies, PJ sources said following the announcement of Cristovão’s arrest.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 10.03.15 15:56

TB:

So? Why should McCann-backers be practically frothing at the mouth with glee?’

I suspect in much the same way they were cock-a-hoop about the Cipriano ‘torture’ case, which often seemed as if it may have been orchestrated by TM, in order to try and discredit Amaral.

The news article I posted on the previous page with a picture, the subject of which is clearly Amaral, not Cristovão, underneath the headline:

Ex-PJ detective and Madeleine book author arrested on a series of charges, including kidnapping

probably says it all.

TM are clearly pretty desperate now, looking at their constant twitter spoutings and if they can plant an article that at first glance, based on the headline & the uncaptioned photo, refers to Amaral, that’s probably about as good as it gets, with the trial verdict hopefully due any day now.

I would like to think that Amaral is seeking an apology for this article, if not actually taking proceedings against the paper.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Lisbon Commander...

Post by missbeetle on 12.03.15 20:51

Who's that to the far right - (looking a bit like an aged Freddie Windsor)...?

It's Knight Commander Paulo Cristovao...

(snipped from templars.wordpress.com)

Or was, rather... For all of two months. Weird that he even got that far in the first place.

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 13.03.15 10:34

The Former Polícia Judiciária (PJ) detective and ex-Sporting Vice President Paulo Pereira Cristovão gained international widespread prominence after authoring a bookEstrela da Madeleine (Madeleine’s Star) in which he analyses the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from her holiday apartment almost eight years ago.

Cristovão, also a former president of the Portuguese Association for Missing Children, has been linked to these 12 suspects and is said to have worked at “identifying potential victims who would then be robbed inside their homes. These robberies would be undertaken by police officers simulating house searches, armed with forged legal warrants. On occasion, these searches would be conducted by officers dressed in their respective uniforms”, culminating in robberies, PJ sources said following the announcement of Cristovão’s arrest.

-------

Are TM hoping that they can somehow pin 'the abduction' onto him or one of his team? This would tie in with the 'bungled burglary' abduction theory?

Or at least just jumping onto anything that feeds into 'corrupt, bungling Portuguese police?'

While of course Leics police upheld the highest standards of professionalism by being on chummy first names terms with the Mcs and linking phone calls to TM.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 13.03.15 10:50

Given the high levels of corruption that have been operating within the UK police investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, imo, I would imagine TM along with the UK police would be desperate to jump onto the back of anything that takes the spotlight off them. 

This is a classic 'look over there not here' scenario. Designed to take the heat out of the growing public irritation that after seven years and million of public money being spent, UK police are apparently no closer to solving the Madeleine McCann case.

And in fact appear to have sent everyone on a deliberate wild goose chase for seven years. With umpteen buckets of whitewash.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum