The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Richard D. Hall

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rich d hall

Post by Roxyroo on 13.08.16 0:16

Dead Pirate Roberts,
Think he's got qualifications in engineering or electrics from what I remember, maybe someone else can help me out? high5

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A sort of boffin

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.08.16 8:02

@Roxyroo wrote:Dead Pirate Roberts,
Think he's got qualifications in engineering or electrics from what I remember, maybe someone else can help me out? high5
Yeo.

From the Exopolitics GB site:

"Richard graduated in Electrical Engineering from Newcastle University in 1990. He worked on engineering projects for NEI (latterly Rolls Royce) from 1986 until 2002, when he left the profession to work as a freelance IT consultant and web designer".

That means he can describe himself as a Bachelor of Science, this: B.Sc. (Elec. Eng.).

A sort of boffin

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard D. Hall

Post by whatsupdoc on 13.08.16 9:27

DPR...    You can make videos suitable for family and YouTube for a few pounds but broadcast equipment , which has to perform to strict tolerances, costs thousands of pounds. I have worked with cameras costing around £90,000 and zoom lenses costing £50,000. Recent technology has made available cameras and mobile phones producing acceptable pictures for around £100 which are only used for news stories by the Networks. I haven't even mentioned the expensive equipment to put together an acceptable broadcast standard editing suite.
WMM and the like is just for home video and YouTube use, very limited as Lizzie (HiDeHo) stated only a few days ago. She has done an outstanding job over the years turning out so many informative videos about Madeleine McCann.

RDH has made over 200 FREE videos. Does that sound like someone trying to make a fortune? OK he charges for a handful of them. I'm quite happy to help by buying some of his videos. I have also bought Dr. Judy Wood's book "Where Did the Towers Go?" as I support her as well. She was a Professor in Applied Mechanics plus other related subjects.

Fox News did a poor job editing the Twin Towers videos and I thought Richard's video on the Ball theory showing nothing on the wide angle followed by a "plane" on the closeup shot was very telling. I could list the points where Fox slipped up. I don't think there were any planes in 911 (in fact I'm positive) and if anyone did see what they thought was a plane I suggest they have a look on YT to what is finally revealed about holograms. Nobody HEARD a plane, btw.   7D hologram   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anHasqFguCM

I've just followed up a comment from the link above    http://www.snopes.com/7d-hologram-whale-video/    and whatever the technologies were used at the time of 911 some people believed they saw a plane.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Richard D Hall

Post by willowthewisp on 13.08.16 11:15

Richard D Hall has made a lot of films exposing/verifying mysterious events,UFO's and the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and the Cumbria shootings,Didcot murders.
It is quite easy to fob people off as to"Mysterious Events"to not to have happened but they have nothing in return for what may have caused the phenomenon?
I would hazard a guess that Mr Hall has been on a "Hot Spot watch" list by nefarious person's and with his knowledge of electronics knows the signs,signals that they are monitoring his whereabouts and what a wonderful thorn he has been to the supposed Operation Grange scam,especially so for his taped message to Belgravia Police Station!
Keep up the excellent work Richard with regard to your exposing the sham explanations offered by the"Establishment"Autocrats.

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dread Pirate Robberts on 14.08.16 23:22

Dread please, I'm still alive and kicking at the mo.  big grin

Dread Pirate Robberts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dread Pirate Robberts on 14.08.16 23:38

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Yeo.

From the Exopolitics GB site:

"Richard graduated in Electrical Engineering from Newcastle University in 1990. He worked on engineering projects for NEI (latterly Rolls Royce) from 1986 until 2002, when he left the profession to work as a freelance IT consultant and web designer".

That means he can describe himself as a Bachelor of Science, this: B.Sc. (Elec. Eng.).

A sort of boffin

Thanks for that. I also hold a professional qualification, but mine is just as insignificant when it comes to investigation. 

Aren't you a retired lawyer Tony? You could easily be described as a "boffin." Yet you still got screwed by the McCann's
 eh. 

Dread Pirate Robberts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dread Pirate Robberts on 14.08.16 23:54

@whatsupdoc wrote:DPR...    You can make videos suitable for family and YouTube for a few pounds but broadcast equipment , which has to perform to strict tolerances, costs thousands of pounds. I have worked with cameras costing around £90,000 and zoom lenses costing £50,000. Recent technology has made available cameras and mobile phones producing acceptable pictures for around £100 which are only used for news stories by the Networks. I haven't even mentioned the expensive equipment to put together an acceptable broadcast standard editing suite.
WMM and the like is just for home video and YouTube use, very limited as Lizzie (HiDeHo) stated only a few days ago. She has done an outstanding job over the years turning out so many informative videos about Madeleine McCann.

Sorry but I can easily make videos of the same quality as RDH's (mine would be much better) for a pittance. If you believe his videos are quality than that is what's called subjective. Some of the software needed is actually available for free.

RDH has made over 200 FREE videos. Does that sound like someone trying to make a fortune?
Iv'e never said he is doing this to make a fortune, but do you suppose he is financially secure? I also wonder why he left what would have been a decent job and became a CT?

But quite honestly I couldn't care less why he is doing it. The only thing I am interested in results, and what he has done with his current videos is simply nothing to further anything. Like I have said (several times now) why didn't he interview anyone? 

OK he charges for a handful of them. I'm quite happy to help by buying some of his videos. I have also bought Dr. Judy Wood's book "Where Did the Towers Go?" as I support her as well. She was a Professor in Applied Mechanics plus other related subjects.

Fox News did a poor job editing the Twin Towers videos and I thought Richard's video on the Ball theory showing nothing on the wide angle followed by a "plane" on the closeup shot was very telling. I could list the points where Fox slipped up. I don't think there were any planes in 911 (in fact I'm positive) and if anyone did see what they thought was a plane I suggest they have a look on YT to what is finally revealed about holograms. Nobody HEARD a plane, btw.   7D hologram   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anHasqFguCM

I've just followed up a comment from the link above    http://www.snopes.com/7d-hologram-whale-video/    and whatever the technologies were used at the time of 911 some people believed they saw a plane.

Wow, just wow. 

Dread Pirate Robberts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dread Pirate Robberts on 14.08.16 23:59

@willowthewisp wrote:Richard D Hall has made a lot of films exposing/verifying mysterious events,UFO's and the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and the Cumbria shootings,Didcot murders.
It is quite easy to fob people off as to"Mysterious Events"to not to have happened but they have nothing in return for what may have caused the phenomenon?
I would hazard a guess that Mr Hall has been on a "Hot Spot watch" list by nefarious person's and with his knowledge of electronics knows the signs,signals that they are monitoring his whereabouts and what a wonderful thorn he has been to the supposed Operation Grange scam,especially so for his taped message to Belgravia Police Station!
Keep up the excellent work Richard with regard to your exposing the sham explanations offered by the"Establishment"Autocrats.

We all detest the "Establishment"Autocrats. but beware of those offering salvation, and question everything. 

It's easy to support others who seem to be supporting you. 

Dread Pirate Robberts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 15.08.16 6:42

@Dread Pirate Robberts wrote:
@whatsupdoc wrote:DPR...    You can make videos suitable for family and YouTube for a few pounds but broadcast equipment , which has to perform to strict tolerances, costs thousands of pounds. I have worked with cameras costing around £90,000 and zoom lenses costing £50,000. Recent technology has made available cameras and mobile phones producing acceptable pictures for around £100 which are only used for news stories by the Networks. I haven't even mentioned the expensive equipment to put together an acceptable broadcast standard editing suite.

Sorry but I can easily make videos of the same quality as RDH's (mine would be much better) for a pittance. If you believe his videos are quality than that is what's called subjective. Some of the software needed is actually available for free.

Have you made any videos?   Could we have some links to your work, DPR ?

It's empty talk claiming you can do anything for a couple of quid and better than anyone else.

I just have this feeling I am wading through piles of BS reading your posts.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.08.16 11:44

@whatsupdoc wrote:
You're quick whatsupdoc big grin

There's is something very childlike about this persons contribution so far.  Still never know, it might blossom into maturity given time.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.08.16 13:10

@Dread Pirate Robberts wrote:
We all detest the "Establishment" autocrats. but beware of those offering salvation, and question everything. 

It's easy to support others who seem to be supporting you. 
@ Dread Pirate Robberts  

This would appear to be a correct summary of your contributions to date:

1. Richard Hall is useless because his 12 hours of Madeleine films have added nothing new

2. Richard Hall is useless because he hasn't interviewed anyone 

3. Both Tony Bennett and Richard Hall can't be trusted because they were deceived by Anne Greig and Robert Green over the Hollie Greig matter.

REPLY:
1. Whether you agree with him or not, Richard Hall's Madeleine films have most definitely reached a new, ider audience. This can easily be demonstrated by a glance at this thread, put up by sharonl - http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11705-one-year-of-richard-hall-s-documentary-how-his-film-has-changed-minds-and-influenced-people

2. In addition, he has brought the Madeleine McCann case to a Spanish audience, as his first film, 'The True Story of Madeleine McCann, has been translated and put onto YouTube, link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPo4DtisGqA
I just checked and it has had
167,693 views already

3. Actually, Richard Hall did say in his first film that he had interviewed a potential witness whom he was unable, for now, to name. But isn't this quite a difficult case in which to get relevant interviews? Who is actually going to talk? The McCanns? The Tapas 7? Brian Kennedy? Kevin Halligen? The Metodo 3 detectives? Certainly not Arthur Cowley - when I visited hios home on Halkyn Mountain four years ago to have a chat with him, he said he would set his dogs onto me if I ever crossed his threshold again. Anyway, he said on another occasion: "I will take the McCanns' secrets to my grave". So did Father Pacheco. At least Hall tried to talk to Martin Smith - a request that Smith refused.  Who else would talk? Robert Murat? Edward Smethurst? Father Hubbard? Melissa Little? The Jensen sisters? Rajinder Balu? Neil Berry? Stephen Carpenter? The quizmistress, Nahoua Chekeya? Can you realistically see any of these saying: "Yay Richard! Love to talk to ya!"

P.S.  I note your initials are DPR. Was this a kind of secret code for: 'Look at David Payne's Rogatory?'        

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ref;Richard D Hall

Post by willowthewisp on 15.08.16 15:27

Hi Mr Tony Bennett,avatar,Dreadpiraterobberts= Treats,Read,Probe,Ride,Raid?
Never was much good on coded symbols?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Decoded

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.08.16 17:48

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Mr Tony Bennett,avatar,Dreadpiraterobberts= Treats,Read,Probe,Ride,Raid?
We need to look into this more deeply.

DREAD PIRATE ROBBERTS =

D.P., R.O'B., IRATE. RED BREAST.

This is clearly a coded reference to David Payne and Russell O'Brien.

But the 'RED BREAST'???.

I think I've sussed it.

Red breast...

...robin...

...robbing...

...a burglar did it.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 15.08.16 17:49

@Verdi wrote:
@whatsupdoc wrote:
You're quick whatsupdoc big grin

There's is something very childlike about this persons contribution so far.  Still never know, it might blossom into maturity given time.

Verdi...LOL I had him marked as a troll very early on with his baseless accusations re Richard's reputation.  I thought he sounded very childish. I usually ignore trolls but I thought I would just play along for a short while. What did we get? He can do it cheaper and better. So what has he done, except complain?

Back to reality...
My copy of Richard's Didcot Murders is in the post so I should receive it in the next day or two.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 15.08.16 17:52

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Mr Tony Bennett,avatar,Dreadpiraterobberts= Treats,Read,Probe,Ride,Raid?
We need to look into this more deeply.

DREAD PIRATE ROBBERTS =

D.P., R.O'B., IRATE. RED BREAST.

This is clearly a coded reference to David Payne and Russell O'Brien.

But the 'RED BREAST'???.

I think I've sussed it.

Red breast...

...robin...

...robbing...

...a burglar did it.

laugh

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 18.08.16 0:02

I received the Didcot Deception dvd yesterday morning and have been watching it tonight.

I found the video very informative and Richard did his best with limited access to evidence from the Coroner's Court and did interview many friends of Jed.

Richard was fortunate in recording the death threat by Aaron Farmer and I hope the police will act although I hear many times where this and that is not allowable as evidence for one reason or another. Farmer was definitely trying to dissuade Richard from making further enquiries and making his intentions clear if Richard pursued the case, namely to end him.

I think Jed was innocent and went to buy drugs in a remote location for his mother and was killed. I think several trained people were involved, silently subduing the family before knifing them as nobody heard any screams. I think at least two people were involved with the killing of Jed.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A corrupt pathologist and a pliant Coroner can cover up almost anything

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.08.16 12:19

@whatsupdoc wrote:I received the Didcot Deception dvd yesterday morning and have been watching it tonight.

I found the video very informative and Richard did his best with limited access to evidence from the Coroner's Court and did interview many friends of Jed.

Richard was fortunate in recording the death threat by Aaron Farmer and I hope the police will act although I hear many times where this and that is not allowable as evidence for one reason or another. Farmer was definitely trying to dissuade Richard from making further enquiries and making his intentions clear if Richard pursued the case, namely to end him.

I think Jed was innocent and went to buy drugs in a remote location for his mother and was killed. I think several trained people were involved, silently subduing the family before knifing them as nobody heard any screams. I think at least two people were involved with the killing of Jed.

thumbsup

I agree with absolutely everything you've said about this film. If Richard is right, it would be a powerful tribute to the investigative skills of one lone individual, when an entire police force, and the entire mainstream media, have failed to find any flaw in the claim that Jed killed his three family members and then hanged himself.

With Richard having recorded a very clear death threat, this whole affair now takes on very sinister overtones.

Either this concerns a very powerful drug gang indeed, and/or senior police officers or even the government is involved and have attempted to smother what really happened to Jed Allen.

One thing you didn't mention (no criticism intended) was the role of Thames Valley Police in selecting Home Office pathologist Nicholas Hunt to carry out the post-mortems on all four individuals. It was Hunt who carried out the post-mortem on Dr David Kelly and said he'd committed suicide - a verdict with which many top pathologists strongly disagree.

A corrupt pathologist and a pliant Coroner can cover up almost anything.

Even a quadruple murder made to look like a triple murder and a suicide.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 18.08.16 14:38

If Richard is certain which tree Jed was hanging from, how did he get up there? Is it possible to climb up? Would the branches support him? Was the rope fastened to the branch? Was it an impossible suicide as I believe is the case with Dr. David Kelly. Three doctors thought Dr. Kelly was an impossible suicide.

The pathologist said the minimum required. It does appear as though he was chosen specially. There were no details about injuries to the family and Jed. Maybe Richard will be able to acquire more evidence. I would have thought Jed's clothes would have been covered with blood from the family. The pics of Jed on the CCTV didn't show any signs of him being covered in blood. Could this be why only 3 shots were shown? So much evidence missed or ignored.

The fact that an alternative scenario was not followed up  by the police and no criminal court involved was a poor reflection of the justice system as Richard said.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 25.08.16 20:03

Didcot murders film up now on Richard's YouTube channel

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 25.08.16 21:07

Thanks for the info , Roxyroo.

The link on Richplanet for Part 1 is...   http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=229&part=1

The link on YouTube for the whole film is...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mH7qNfAsk
The running time is 1-34-11.

Just part 1 on YouTube is ......         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O4vQgC5RQk

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 25.08.16 21:20

@whatsupdoc wrote:Thanks for the info , Roxyroo.

The link on Richplanet for Part 1 is...   http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=229&part=1

The link on YouTube for the whole film is...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mH7qNfAsk
The running time is 1-34-11.

Just part 1 on YouTube is ......         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O4vQgC5RQk

Ty what's up doc, I was in such a rush to watch it I forgot to post the links.
I'm also completely with u on no planes theory, but I.m looked at like a mad woman if I happen to mention it in public!
It was John Lear (as in LearJet) that persuaded me.

Just noticed Richard breaking the speed limit on motorway, why oh why does he include that? eek

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 03.09.16 11:58

Update on Didcot murders by Richard Hall. Plus Freedom of Speech etc inc McCann case,  Brenda Leyland. Interview with Tony Bennett. Excellent information, well worth viewing. 

Part 1 of 3 

http://youtu.be/cSEXhkseCQI

Part 2 of 3

http://youtu.be/tTpdOYP3kkQ

Part 3 of 3

http://youtu.be/nHQlvWagWuE

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 03.09.16 15:36

laugh Tony's book placement

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 03.09.16 20:44

Thanks for the Update, Richard. I have just finished watching it.

I thought the meeting discussing the government's ideas where nothing was written down should have been brought to a swift conclusion.

Will peaceful members of the general public be branded terrorists if they have different views to the UK or US Governments?

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 03.09.16 23:52

@whatsupdoc wrote:Thanks for the Update, Richard. I have just finished watching it.

I thought the meeting discussing the government's ideas where nothing was written down should have been brought to a swift conclusion.

Will peaceful members of the general public be branded terrorists if they have different views to the UK or US Governments?

This thought democracy is quite scary.  We the government say you must have x y z opinions on these matters...  

However don't worry folks we have a free choice if we vote on BGT or Xfactor (sssshhhhh don't let on, they're basically rigged anyway)

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum