The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Richard D. Hall

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Richard D. Hall

Post by whatsupdoc on 11.10.16 18:33

@aquila wrote:
@whatsupdoc wrote:
@aquila wrote:Sorry to interrupt the debate but what is DEW?

DEW is Directed Energy Weapon.
Thank you for the reply. I don't understand what a directed energy weapon is.

The energy can take several forms such as sound, microwaves or particles and is directed or focussed in a particular direction. I think a lot on this topic is under wraps. Sound is used against rioters and the pirates attacking ships.

Here's the wiki link...     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.10.16 20:25

That's way beyond my intellect.

I went to New York a few months after 9/11 (my final destination on an around the world ticket) and spoke with many people (actually they spoke to me - they love an English accent) about what had happened. It was strange to be spoken to in New York as it's generally a rude place where people don't have much time for each other. These were people 'living on the block' who couldn't wait to speak about what had happened. There was a trauma about them. Their description of what happened that day was crystal clear. From Manhattan to Brooklyn there was a need for New Yorkers to speak about what happened.

It was clear in their minds what happened that day. They described the dust bowl. They described in graphic detail what happened that day.

New Yorkers are tough people (I like 'em). I went to Ground Zero and there were people selling tee shirts and there was an entrance fee to see the site. I refused to pay for either. What struck me was how small the site of the twin towers was. It seemed so small - just when you see the coffin of someone you love who was large in life and suddenly they are in a small box in front of you.

Manhattan was in mourning. There was a palpable difference in that people were friendlier to each other. In Brooklyn they couldn't wait to speak about what they saw that day. These people were traumatised by what had happened. We sat each morning to have breakfast outside a cafe in Manhattan (not a posh cafe - and sat outside because I could smoke) and people living 'on the block' would pass by walking their dogs, buying their newspapers, going about their normal business, stopped to get their bagels etc spoke to us, some of them taking a seat at the table. It was a truly humbling experience as they wanted to speak about what had happened to a Brit - and I wasn't asking anything about it. I will always love New Yorkers for showing their humanity.

In the week I was there I spoke with authors, artists, binmen, bakers, barmen, doormen, restaurateurs, ticket sellers, police. The effect of 9/11 was raw.

Manhattan was safe. I've never seen so much police presence on any streets than I saw in Manhattan. The place was in mourning but not lacking in guts. What happened to these people was dreadful. I did point out to one of them that my own city had been bombed by the IRA and had probably been funded by USA sympathizers but that didn't alter the traumatic experience that both of us felt when disaster strikes out cities.

I had the privilege of speaking to lots of people in my short stay who all wanted to talk about the atrocity of 9/11 and how it affected them. Not one of them thought it was a conspiracy. For anyone who knows New York, New Yorkers have a passionate pride in their buildings, their businesses, the personalities of of those that own their businesses (a soup kitchen and its owner is beloved).

I can't see that bombing the Twin Towers was anything other than a terrorist attack. I can't honestly see that some home power would orchestrate such an evil attack.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 12.10.16 8:32

@whatsupdoc wrote:So what did you think of the small hole in the Pentagon, BlueBag?  Could YOU fit an Airliner through that?
Oh now changing the subject.
I haven't mentioned the Pentagon.
We are talking about the collapse of the twin towers.

You really sound more like a WUM every day. You don't appear to be able to quote any FACTS at all!

I'm not a WUM, I've been on this forum a long time and I always challenge pseudoscience.

We'd still be discussing Gerry's teeth or dogs under the chair otherwise.

The truth is not served by disinformation.
The presence of nanothermite in the dust is a fact which I mentioned by the way.

It's no good saying rubbish,  zero evidence , nil, nothing, zilch. You are just firing blanks.
Until you provide evidence, my zero evidence statement stands.
That's the way you get at the truth.
With evidence.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 12.10.16 11:12

aquila  The Americans are a very patriotic people and I admire that.

Many do not want to believe that their government was responsible for the 911 attack.

I always look for facts before making up my mind and I found many disturbing things about 911. i.e. so many people making a lot of money from the tragic event.

The easiest way to convince someone with not much knowledge of 911 is to look at the damage on the Pentagon.The government said an airliner crashed into it.

The hole is only 10 or 12 feet in diameter with no sign of wings causing damage. It's a no-brainer. People have to accept governments are capable of attrocities.

Glad you liked your trip.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.10.16 11:33

@whatsupdoc wrote:aquila  The Americans are a very patriotic people and I admire that.

Many do not want to believe that their government was responsible for the 911 attack.

I always look for facts before making up my mind and I found many disturbing things about 911. i.e. so many people making a lot of money from the tragic event.

The easiest way to convince someone with not much knowledge of 911 is to look at the damage on the Pentagon.The government said an airliner crashed into it.

The hole is only 10 or 12 feet in diameter with no sign of wings causing damage. It's a no-brainer. People have to accept governments are capable of attrocities.

Glad you liked your trip.
I don't need convincing of anything as I don't believe it was an act of evil by the US government and was nothing other than a terrorist attack.

I've read a fair bit of conspiracy theory stuff and I still don't believe it but then again I'm just an ordinary person whose opinion matters not and will no doubt be considered close-minded, ignorant, dim witted, unwilling to look at things from a different perspective etc.

It's not for me to prove a worthy conspiracy theory, it's for you to do that. I'm not buying it.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 19.10.16 13:42

The latest film from Richard is now out. Here is an email I've just received...

Greetings,

Latest show is now available to watch here, in which I explain which terrorists recently contacted Richplanet ...

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=233&part=1

Further programmes will air online every fortnight (on Fridays) on these dates,

4th November

The advertising slot in the banner on the Richlanet website banner is coming up for renewal.  Anyone interested please contact richard@richplanet.net.  Details of Richplanet 2017 UK tour will be announced in the next show.

Thankyou,
Richard D. Hall

End of quote.

The YouTube link for Part 1 is...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=aaF_VUsSUcE

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 01.11.16 16:22

Richard's latest film, the last in the present 2016 series, is out now.

Richplanet Part 1...   http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=234&part=1

YouTube Part 1...      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsAvoQg9boI

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum