The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Parents left boy alone in the woods - Telegraph article

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parents left boy alone in the woods - Telegraph article

Post by nglfi on 31.05.16 13:21

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/29/parents-left-boy-in-woods-as-punishment-say-japanese-police-as-h/

There's no reason according to the article at the moment to think the parents in this case are lying. However, I'm trying to phrase this in a way without being cruel because the poor little boy is missing. But what a simple and effective cover story - our boy was naughty so we left him in the woods. Much simpler than well we went on holiday and left the children while we went out. We can't remember if the doors were locked or not. We left them alone but we were checking regularly. Madeleine hasn't come to harm but she's probably with a paedophile. She may be dead or she may be alive. There's no window for anyone to have taken her but it MUST have happened because we certainly didn't do anything wrong. So in conclusion, we don't know what happened to her but it definitely isn't our fault.
Why didn't they come up with a simple left her on the beach story?

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents left boy alone in the woods - Telegraph article

Post by MayMuse on 31.05.16 13:29

Some parents haven't got a teddy bears "picnic" between 'em!!!?!!!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 31.05.16 13:33

What would possess any parent to leave a child alone in the woods because he was naughty?

I wouldn't leave any child in the backgarden if they were naughty never mind a bear infested wood.

Cruel beyond belief and if any harm does come to the child they deserve a very, very big helping of Porridge.   Absolute madness.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 31.05.16 13:43

@nglfi wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/29/parents-left-boy-in-woods-as-punishment-say-japanese-police-as-h/

There's no reason according to the article at the moment to think the parents in this case are lying. However, I'm trying to phrase this in a way without being cruel because the poor little boy is missing. But what a simple and effective cover story - our boy was naughty so we left him in the woods. Much simpler than well we went on holiday and left the children while we went out. We can't remember if the doors were locked or not. We left them alone but we were checking regularly. Madeleine hasn't come to harm but she's probably with a paedophile. She may be dead or she may be alive. There's no window for anyone to have taken her but it MUST have happened because we certainly didn't do anything wrong. So in conclusion, we don't know what happened to her but it definitely isn't our fault.
Why didn't they come up with a simple left her on the beach story?  
No loving parent that I know leaves their young, vulnerable child alone ever; whether for punishment (if that is a true scenario) to dine out or to fetch an ice cream whilst they play on the beach?!?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 31.05.16 14:00

It does get me wondering though, since IMO the McCanns have not given a truthful version of events, much of it was quite convoluted and didn't make an awful lot of sense. It tends to point towards no forward planning and a last minute accident. But then the problem with that is how there was time to clean the flat forensically. It's a hard one for me to get my head around. On the surface of it, this telegraph story, yes indeed is cruel and I can't imagine what lead the parents to do it, but it at least makes sense and has at least a smidgen of plausibility.

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 31.05.16 14:02

When I say makes sense I mean there aren't any apparent discrepancies in the story. Of course it's an awful thing to do.

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 31.05.16 14:59

@nglfi wrote:When I say makes sense I mean there aren't any apparent discrepancies in the story. Of course it's an awful thing to do.
If anything really bad happens to the child they should be done for cruelty leading to harm to a minor imo.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 31.05.16 15:20

I completely agree.

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 03.06.16 10:55

Happily this little lad has been found. His parents have expressed remorse for their neglectful behaviour. They may face legal action, according to the media.

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 03.06.16 10:58

Yes I just saw it on BBC news. There's a video link to a very genuine and humbling apology from the father. It's clear how happy he is they found him.

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 03.06.16 17:48

Really good news.   Pathetic parenting and I think they should be charged with cruelty.   He must have been really frightened.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 04.06.16 11:46

Great news for this little boy, as for the parents hope this has taught them a huge lesson at the very least!

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 04.06.16 17:25

He hadn't eaten in all that time and was lucky there was a water tap in the building he took shelter in.   They are very lucky nothing very bad happened to him.

He seems to be a very bright boy and bright kids are very often naughty, leaving him alone in the woods!  Why did that ever enter their heads?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum