The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Courageous' Kate McCann asks Sun readers to download 'I Hope' by Rick Astley and the Royal Mail Choir - 3 children already reunited with their families, thanks to the hit single

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Courageous' Kate McCann asks Sun readers to download 'I Hope' by Rick Astley and the Royal Mail Choir - 3 children already reunited with their families, thanks to the hit single

Post by aquila on 05.06.16 13:43

@MayMuse wrote:Have they published the names of these "missing" who were reunited with their families? Have there been any "articles" which I'm sure MSM were clambering to get so that they could increase sales awareness of how this particular "single"  ( and charity) "brings 'em home"? 

Nope
Nada
Nothing
Didn't think so!
spin
This juggernaut of a charity seems to have swallowed up/absorbed all other charities in the field of missing people. Why, even the Missing Person's Bureau is now only publishing details of deceased people for whom there is no-one to claim the body and people who suffer dementia/amnesia.

Remember that Missing People is in partnership with ACPO, the Scottish equivalent of ACPO, CEOP and PACT to name a few. It receives funding from the EU, the Home Office and the Masonic Charitable Foundation (also naming just a few).

This is an uber charity positioning itself within government and the EU.

There are lots of statistics bandied about with regards to just about everything on the Missing People website but not ONE single statistic I've ever seen that proves anything at all.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Courageous' Kate McCann asks Sun readers to download 'I Hope' by Rick Astley and the Royal Mail Choir - 3 children already reunited with their families, thanks to the hit single

Post by plebgate on 05.06.16 14:37

It was recently reported that Mo Farah has closed down his charity after it spent more on parties and marketing than helping the intended recipients.

Quite why these charities have to hold Charity Balls etc is beyond me and why the salaries have to be so high also leaves me baffled.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 05.06.16 14:46

The high salaries are to attract 'top' people to the business, oops, sorry, charity.

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 05.06.16 16:12

Actually I believe this to be true, it is sickening!
It seems that the worse you do in the world the more you are "rewarded"

IMO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.06.16 16:53

@plebgate wrote:It was recently reported that Mo Farah has closed down his charity after it spent more on parties and marketing than helping the intended recipients.

Quite why these charities have to hold Charity Balls etc is beyond me and why the salaries have to be so high also leaves me baffled.
Can't remember where I saw this the other day, but it fits all the ones we have been talking about

The five Ps

Payroll
Pensions
Premises
Promotion
Parties

All before a single ha'penny is spent on the thing they claim to be collecting for

P

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.06.16 5:24

Phew it's a hard life being on the charity bandwagon isn't it?

The five Ps are right, indeed they are - more's the pity.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 06.06.16 11:36

I have just followed a link to a Sunday Times article from 17/06/2007 (sorry I am a computer semi literate or I would give the link) in which Kate Maccann refers to the campaign against child trafficking and raising awareness about missing children. 'This is my job now. I can see this becoming my full time career, with this whole issue of child welfare and opposing paedophiles.' She says. The article was published 45 days after Madeleine's 'disappearance', and her mother is thinking about her career opportunities. Extraordinary. Any normal mother would be a quivering wreck. Forgive me if I am regurgitating stuff that everyone already knows about, but as a relative newbie I am utterly gob smacked by this, to coin a modern phrase.

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.06.16 13:03

Ah, but KM is NOT a 'normal mother' is she?

She's 'special'!

SHE dosen't have to co-operate with police forces investigating her daughter's mysterious 'disappearance'

SHE dosen't have to personally 'search' for her daughter, you'll understand, SHE'S got 'lackey's' in the form of 'special' MET POLICE 'Maddie Cops' to 'do that'!

SHE goes abroad with THREE kids, comes back with TWO, tells the Social Services, 'one got abducted, innit?' and SS say......'Oh, OK'

SHE spends money 'donated' to a specific 'fund' to 'find/search' for HER daughter on civil court cases against the SIO charged with investigating HER daughter's 'mysterious' disappearance.

It 'dosen't matter' to HER whether the 'investigation' into HER daughter's mysterious 'disappearance' is 're-opened or NOT'

Indeed, SHE'S so 'special' she tells us she 'WAS GLAD the 'investigation' into HER daughter's 'disappearance' WAS CLOSED'!

Any 'normal' mother would be on her hands and knees, 'searching' in Portugal, for their 'missing' child, not attending 'posh hotel do's' in the UK.

('Strolling' along the beach, in 'gladiator' sandals, at sunset, in PDL, does NOT 'count' as 'searching'!)

KM is, imo, 'anything but' a 'normal' mother!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 06.06.16 13:06

Indeed. Career opportunities and celebrity status too. All from 'losing' a child. Poor Madeleine.

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 06.06.16 13:17

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Cmaryholmes wrote:I have just followed a link to a Sunday Times article from 17/06/2007 (sorry I am a computer semi literate or I would give the link) in which Kate Maccann refers to the campaign against child trafficking and raising awareness about missing children. 'This is my job now. I can see this becoming my full time career, with this whole issue of child welfare and opposing paedophiles.' She says. The article was published 45 days after Madeleine's 'disappearance', and her mother is thinking about her career opportunities. Extraordinary. Any normal mother would be a quivering wreck. Forgive me if I am regurgitating stuff that everyone already knows about, but as a relative newbie I am utterly gob smacked by this, to coin a modern phrase.

Ah, but KM is NOT a 'normal mother' is she?

She's 'special'!

SHE dosen't have to co-operate with police forces investigating her daughter's mysterious 'disappearance'

SHE dosen't have to personally 'search' for her daughter, you'll understand, SHE'S got 'lackey's' in the form of 'special' MET POLICE 'Maddie Cops' to 'do that'!

SHE goes abroad with THREE kids, comes back with TWO, tells the Social Services, 'one got abducted, innit?' and SS say......'Oh, OK'

SHE spends money 'donated' to a specific 'fund' to 'find/search' for HER daughter on civil court cases against the SIO charged with investigating HER daughter's 'mysterious' disappearance.

It 'dosen't matter' to HER whether the 'investigation' into HER daughter's mysterious 'disappearance' is 're-opened or NOT'

Indeed, SHE'S so 'special' she tells us she 'WAS GLAD the 'investigation' into HER daughter's 'disappearance' WAS CLOSED'!

Any 'normal' mother would be on her hands and knees, 'searching' in Portugal, for her daughter, not attending 'posh hotel do's' in the UK.

'Strolling' along the beach, in 'gladiator' sandals, at sunset, in PDL, does NOT 'count' as 'searching'!

KM is, imo, 'anything but' a 'normal' mother!

Not to mention becoming an Ambassador for Missing People! Shocked

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.06.16 13:22

After all that (JeanMunroes post) bloggers and forum commentators are the ones who are called nuts!

Unbelievable.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 06.06.16 13:43

No wonder Shannon Matthew's Mum wanted a piece of the action !

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 06.06.16 13:51

How did it happen that SS accepted that the McCanns were safe parents despite the circumstances. Was it because the PJ did not charge them with neglect? Did SS visit PDL to form their own view?

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 06.06.16 13:59

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 06.06.16 14:06

@plebgate wrote:After all that (JeanMunroes post) bloggers and forum commentators are the ones who are called nuts!

Unbelievable.
It was one of her finest posts yes

thumbsup

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.06.16 14:27

yes GEG, I did give a "like" to the post but will give a thumbup  too.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 06.06.16 15:45

@MayMuse wrote:
@mysterion wrote:How did it happen that SS accepted that the McCanns were safe parents despite the circumstances. Was it because the PJ did not charge them with neglect? Did SS visit PDL to form their own view?
Im not sure but there is a thread on the book here on the forum.
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10327-looking-for-madeleine-by-summers-and-swan-a-book-review-by-pat-brown-part-one

I assume SS is social services here.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 06.06.16 15:51

@lj wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
@mysterion wrote:How did it happen that SS accepted that the McCanns were safe parents despite the circumstances. Was it because the PJ did not charge them with neglect? Did SS visit PDL to form their own view?
Im not sure but there is a thread on the book here on the forum.
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10327-looking-for-madeleine-by-summers-and-swan-a-book-review-by-pat-brown-part-one

I assume SS is social services here.
big grin Oops...@lg  I thought it was Summers Swan...(the book) easily confused me  spin
Thanks for spotting high5

SaveSave
Edit...@mysterion  I think we only have GM's word that SS i.e. Social Services spoke? with them.
Not aware that they visited PDL, it was suggested it was once they were back home. 
Apologies for any confusion caused. Think I need some sun winkwink

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 06.06.16 16:08

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@plebgate wrote:After all that (JeanMunroes post) bloggers and forum commentators are the ones who are called nuts!

Unbelievable.
It was one of her finest posts yes

thumbsup
When you see it all laid out like that then it is pretty unbelievable!

BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 06.06.16 18:30

And Kate thinks people would like her more if she had bigger boobs etc! Kate pet, you could have boobs like Jordan , a backside like wotzername Kardashian but it's your lack of care for your children and constant whine of "poor me " that get people's backs up ! Your hatred for the man who wants only justice for your missing daughter whilst prepared to forgive the "abductor " ! The lies and refusal to cooperate with the investigation, I really cannot understand why those who support you continue to do so .JeanMunroes fine post says it all!
Regarding social services, Yvonne Martin felt compelled to make her worries about David Payne known to the police. I wonder if she ever spoke to fellow workers in social services about the children . Does anyone know if she is still working ? I remember reading she spent time in the North East where I live and where Richard Hall comes from.

sandancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.06.16 19:48

One of the main things I didn't like to hear was when it was reported she wanted Rocky to feel fear.  I always thought that being a doctor was about caring for others and their well being.

Totally unacceptable as far as I am concerned.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 10.06.16 23:27

The Mcs could follow this up by commissioning Madonna to remake one of her early music films - Desperately Seeking Publicity would be a sure fire hit big grin

Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 11.06.16 11:01

@plebgate wrote:One of the main things I didn't like to hear was when it was reported she wanted Rocky to feel fear.  I always thought that being a doctor was about caring for others and their well being.

Totally unacceptable as far as I am concerned.

Well her daughter certainly felt fear, so perhaps she should ponder on that and stop trying to deflect blame to others for her and her husband's rank treatment of their three toddlers.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum