The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by maebee on 23.05.16 0:00

Delighted to have logged on to FB today and to have seen that 99% of commentators agree with SO. She may be wrong about the Mcs having left their 3 toddlers alone in the apartment but she got the message out there. 1% of the population supports the McCanns. Good job Clarrie.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by MayMuse on 23.05.16 0:11

Well good for Kelvin  Mr quite rightly so!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 23.05.16 0:17

Well done to Sharon for raising the profile. But as we all know, she's barking up the wrong tree. 

9 years on and so many remain blinded by the left alone & abduction theory and wanting the Mcs jailed for neglect. There will be a time very soon when Kate & Gerry will be more than happy to take that charge.

Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 23.05.16 0:23

Always liked Sharon's straight talking clapping
As for the McCann's the "abduction" theory has always been their "fall-back"... 
IMO

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on 23.05.16 9:01

Radio link plus a reminder for those who wish to listen in to Jon Gaunt's debate which starts at 10:00 am.

http://www.talk2meradio.com/

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 23.05.16 9:06

Thank you Patience airkiss

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 23.05.16 9:58

@Patience wrote:Radio link plus a reminder for those who wish to listen in to Jon Gaunt's debate which starts at 10:00 am.

http://www.talk2meradio.com/
The link doesn't load for me sad

hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on 23.05.16 10:00

It was working fine for me, then all went dead!

Working now!!!

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 23.05.16 10:05

Yes, it's working for me now aswell thank you Patience thumbsup

hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on 23.05.16 10:08

I'm already disappointed and it has barely started!

Gaunty doesn't want discussion about anything else, other than neglect!

Neglect being shoved down our throats again....  Hissyfit

And......... the naughty abductor who stole her.

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 23.05.16 10:09

Can members of the public phone in?

hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on 23.05.16 10:11

Yes, number on the website.

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 23.05.16 10:21

Thank you.

I doubt there would even be any point in even Richard D. Hall phoning in as he would just get shouted down with the neglect issue.

I will email Gaunty though with some links.

hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 23.05.16 10:22

Only just tuned in, and he's talking about Europe. Have they already moved on from the topic?

April28th

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on 23.05.16 10:23

No, it's still to come but he gave listeners a taster of what he's prepared to discuss.

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 23.05.16 10:32

@Cmaryholmes wrote:@Realist.....not so much 'abduction express', more like 'the Mcanns are fully responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine express' , and it will be unstoppable.
I actually meant that your very own, self promoting gold digger, Sharon Stone, was forwarding the abduction theory, as opposed to the fully responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine version.

As Rogue-a-tory poignantly states, she is merely pointing the proletariat down that well promoted track 'If they hadn't left her alone, she would be here today.' which is of course, the exact same commodity which the McCanns have been selling since the 3rd. inst. May 2007.

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roidininki on 23.05.16 10:45

@ Realist 
 Whoops when did Sharon Stone come into this ?

Roidininki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 23.05.16 10:47

Jon Gaunt   brilliant...   thumbsup   bravo 

Supported Sharon and family.

JG mentioned the EU referendum and asked everyone to vote to leave.  The govt , pressurised by USA ,  are feeding us with fear stories through the BBC. The US, UK, New Zealand, Australia and Canada have been bound inextricably for decades.

I agree with JG , we will have no negotiating power in Europe if we stay in. D. Cameron came away with nothing a few weeks ago.

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 23.05.16 10:51

@Roidininki wrote:@ Realist 
As we speak, I'm looking for the embarrassed emoticon, Roidininki big grin Heaven forbid, I should mistake such a talented actress for Sharon Osbourne.

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 23.05.16 10:55

Maybe that's the one left "unturned", the elephant in the room, the missing piece of the jigsaw, the key thing......"no child was left alone" !???

Or maybe it was just a typing error?

IMO yeslaughatwinkwink

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on 23.05.16 11:00

@Realist wrote:
As we speak, I'm looking for the embarrassed emoticon, Roidinski big grin Heaven forbid, I should mistake such a talented actress for Sharon Osbourne.
In fairness, you weren't the only one to make that little mistake...  winkwink

From the Daily Mail article.

Maggiecyberdude, Crawley, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
My goodness, when did people become holier than thou? I am a mother and I probably made some mistakes in my motherhood which could or could not have put my child's welfare at risk. We put our children at risk every single day when we say goodbye at the school gate or at the nursery school. There are children as young as 5 years old who are sent to work in clothes factories in certain countries. Most people are probably wearing the clothes they made. Do you every give a thought to these children and the danger they are put under. Yet you can hide behind a newspaper and comment on how irresponsible these parents were. Let he who is without sin - cast the first stone. Well done Sharon Stone for re-inventing the wheel and getting your 5mins of publicity.

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 23.05.16 11:13

@whatsupdoc wrote:

JG mentioned the EU referendum and asked everyone to vote to leave.  The govt , pressurised by USA ,  are feeding us with fear stories through the BBC. 
You may be a tad less disillusioned with the BBC if you stick to the David Attenborough animal documentaries, Classic FM and online cricket commentaries.

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 23.05.16 11:17

JG blocked "coco" due to there being legal facts that the McCanns are not involved and there was an abduction? 
Can someone please point me to the legal facts whereby an abduction was ruled conclusive and them cleared????  He also mentioned "libel" oh dear scaremongering at its finest.. I don't think that JG has all the "facts" emo3

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 23.05.16 11:24

@whatsupdoc wrote:Jon Gaunt   brilliant...   thumbsup   bravo 

Supported Sharon and family.

JG mentioned the EU referendum and asked everyone to vote to leave.  The govt , pressurised by USA ,  are feeding us with fear stories through the BBC. The US, UK, New Zealand, Australia and Canada have been bound inextricably for decades.

I agree with JG , we will have no negotiating power in Europe if we stay in. D. Cameron came away with nothing a few weeks ago.
Yes, all in all a thoroughly good show. Gaunty does promote the abduction theory, but has also made it clear he cannot legally touch the alternative.  I would love to know what he thinks of Goncalo Amaral and the PJ files!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum