The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 3 Mm11

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 3 Mm11

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 3 Regist10

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 3 Empty Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by pennylane 22.05.16 14:17

melisande wrote:;-) pennylane.  I would love a repeat of this interview now , nine years down the line, to see what, if any differences to her opinions. Throw in Katie Hopkins for good measure lol

Yes that would make interesting viewing!

I don't think Kelly would even hint if she had any doubts at this juncture, and as a patron of Missing People of which mommie dearest is an ambassador, she can't very well alter her McCann friendly stance on child neglect either.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 3 Empty Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by Liz Eagles 22.05.16 14:17

pennylane wrote:
melisande wrote:Wow ! First time I have read that JG/LK interview. Jon Gaunt was spot on even then. I wonder if Lorraine Kelly even has the slightest doubt now about the abduction story. Surely after 9 years she can't still be burying her head in the sand.  
Want a bet!
Missing People charity:

Ambassador Fiona Phillips, advertising face of the Postcode Lottery which donates to the charity, multi interviewer of Kate McCann, confessor of leaving child in hotel room.

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 3 Fiona----Charity-thumbnail

Missing People patron Lorraine Kelly, multi-interviewer of the McCanns

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 3 Lorraine-kelly

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 22.05.16 14:20

Indeed Verdi, we had same thoughts, see my post above!  You put it far better than I did however  thumbup
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.05.16 15:03

aquila wrote:
pennylane wrote:LK: "Something has been worrying me. Four years ago there was another little girl who disappeared in that area. The police officer in charge of the Maddie investigation allegedly beat a confession out of the mother."

What a woefully ill-informed and ignorant woman Lorraine Kelly is.  Isn't it time somebody set her straight re the gory details of this poor little girl fate at the hands of her own mother and close relative. Kelly is grossly incorrect and a very poor judge of character!
Ahhhh but Kelly was right on script wasn't she! winkwink
I wonder who ill-informed LK of that "script"... Are we to believe that Miss Kelly is an avid follower of all cases in Portugal?  nah

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 3 Empty Sunday Express

Post by Patience 22.05.16 15:40

It's the first time i've seen them taking comments in years.......

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/672649/Sharon-Osbourne-ignorant-Maddie-McCann-parents-insane?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-news-showbiz+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+News+%2F+Showbiz+Feed%29
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 22.05.16 16:34

Comments have been allowed on and off for some time now.  The McCanns can no longer stem the tide of negative public opinion, or the distrust and disgust that surrounds their actions on that ill-fated holiday. 

Their whoosh cluck days are over.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 22.05.16 16:40

I don't normally watch The Talk but I may DVR it just in case over the weekend Mrs. Osbourne set about correcting her 'ignorant' and 'ill-informed' opinions on this case. Perhaps she will tell the panel and the world what she found out. Perhaps then the McCanns will wish they had kept their opinions about Mrs. Osbourne to themselves.
whodunit
whodunit

Activity : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.05.16 16:49

Interesting one comment suggests that if they'd done "anything" more untoward their marriage would not have survived? I actually believe the opposite... They are tied to each other on a 'journey' of their own making and have to keep up the "charade" IMO 

I wonder what those ill-informed facts are? 
What ones would they be referring to? 
That's a question that needs answering/clarifying. 
They either left their babies alone or they didn't? Sharon Osbourne only commented on that aspect! Oh and that they were holidaying in Portugal! 

Wonder whose idea it was to make it 'newsworthy'? 
Another "window" of opportunity??? windowviolin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 22.05.16 16:53

whodunit wrote:I don't normally watch The Talk but I may DVR it just in case over the weekend Mrs. Osbourne set about correcting her 'ignorant' and 'ill-informed' opinions on this case. Perhaps she will tell the panel and the world what she found out. Perhaps then the McCanns will wish they had kept their opinions about Mrs. Osbourne to themselves.

Do let us know, wdi.  My guess is they won't mess with her in case she bites back even harder.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.05.16 17:11

Nothing of what Sharon Osbourne uttered will make any difference to finding truth and justice for Madeleine McCann - that stuff is down to the current proceedings of PJ and Operation Grange and I have no faith in either.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 22.05.16 17:15

pennylane wrote:
whodunit wrote:I don't normally watch The Talk but I may DVR it just in case over the weekend Mrs. Osbourne set about correcting her 'ignorant' and 'ill-informed' opinions on this case. Perhaps she will tell the panel and the world what she found out. Perhaps then the McCanns will wish they had kept their opinions about Mrs. Osbourne to themselves.

Do let us know, wdi.  My guess is they won't mess with her in case she bites back even harder.

I will let you know. Given the PR manufactured 'backlash' against her, I expect Mrs. Osbourne to respond promptly and decisively. Being called 'ignorant' and 'ill-informed' is not something a person will usually let slide without offering some sort of response. I'm hoping it's one that will make the McCs rue the day they ever opened their mouths about her.
whodunit
whodunit

Activity : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.05.16 17:21

She could always invite them to "X Factor"  big grin See what the panel think!?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 22.05.16 17:24

aquila wrote:Nothing of what Sharon Osbourne uttered will make any difference to finding truth and justice for Madeleine McCann - that stuff is down to the current proceedings of PJ and Operation Grange and I have no faith in either.

Oh I agree, aquila.  Nothing short of a major piece of evidence coming to the fore, that cannot be suppressed, will result in any form of justice in this case.   I do feel there's more damaging information that will come out over time though, and this will have a devastating effect on the abduction facade.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 22.05.16 18:05

I'm not sure why it bothers them
Isn't this the story they tell?
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 22.05.16 18:17

Mr & Mrs McCann had better be very, very careful, because when Sharon Osbourne bites she bites hard. This is a lady who does not stand for being belittled.

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 22.05.16 18:31

Meanwhile, the 'Abduction Express' roars on down the track gathering momentum, this time under the steam  of the Peoples' Pearly Queen, Sharon Osbourne.
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.05.16 19:35

Sharon Osborne is reported to have said..

“I will tell you a very quick story. There was a husband and wife on holiday in Portugal.

“They left their baby in the room sleeping, sleeping while they went to dinner in the restaurant.

“While they were in the resort their baby was taken. And it is like, ‘Oh but we can see everything that is going on’ and it is, like, insane.”

Where does the name Mccann feature, what are they getting screwed up about - guilt complex?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 22.05.16 19:44

Exactly Verdi, she didn't name them, plus she inferred they only left one baby sleeping.

It would behove the gruesome twosome to let this sleeping baby lie (imo).
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.05.16 19:46

MRNOODLES wrote:Yep the McCs have zero chance of taking anyone on in the USA.  Without the intention of going political.  I get the impression of a certain business man running for the White House, there's a feeling of 'Exercise you right to free opinion/speech'.
Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 3 Gerry-mccann-gerry-mccann-visits-the-whitehouse-july-24-2007-12hb44

Is this the bloke?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 22.05.16 19:48

@Realist.....not so much 'abduction express', more like 'the Mcanns are fully responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine express' , and it will be unstoppable.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.05.16 19:55

pennylane wrote:
Verdi wrote:Sharon Osborne is reported to have said..

“I will tell you a very quick story. There was a husband and wife on holiday in Portugal.

“They left their baby in the room sleeping, sleeping while they went to dinner in the restaurant.

“While they were in the resort their baby was taken. And it is like, ‘Oh but we can see everything that is going on’ and it is, like, insane.”

Where does the name Mccann feature, what are they getting screwed up about - guilt complex?
Exactly Verdi, she didn't name them, plus she inferred they only left one baby sleeping.

It would behove the gruesome twosome to let this sleeping baby lie (imo).
Quite so pennylane!  As the saying goes 'if the cap fits - wear it'.  Or is it 'if the Kat fits...' confused ?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.05.16 20:09

Sharon Osbourne blasted for saying Maddie McCann's parents were "insane" to leave her

Sharon Osbourne is facing a backlash for "ignorant" comments made on her US chat show, in which she called Madeleine McCann's parents "insane" for leaving their daughter alone.

By Ross Logan

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/672649/Sharon-Osbourne-ignorant-Maddie-McCann-parents-insane

Who exactly has blasted Sharon Osborne - a source close to the family?  Facing a backlash from whom - a source close to the family?

Sharon Osborne has simply stated a fact without naming names - a fact according to the source of the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth - KATE MCCANN!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 22.05.16 20:48

The source close to the family should be very wary taking on Mrs O ! She hasn't spent all this time with Ozzy and learnt nothing ! I think f.....g tosser will pale into insignificance ! After all she only said what they've been telling us the past 9 years didn't she ? I mean it's the truth ain't it ? Another sob story, no one likes us poor us our poor children having to hear this ! Give up Kate and Gerry you are just making yourselves look more ridiculous!

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.05.16 21:06

Verdi wrote:Sharon Osbourne blasted for saying Maddie McCann's parents were "insane" to leave her

Sharon Osbourne is facing a backlash for "ignorant" comments made on her US chat show, in which she called Madeleine McCann's parents "insane" for leaving their daughter alone.

By Ross Logan

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/672649/Sharon-Osbourne-ignorant-Maddie-McCann-parents-insane

Who exactly has blasted Sharon Osborne - a source close to the family?  Facing a backlash from whom - a source close to the family?

Sharon Osborne has simply stated a fact without naming names - a fact according to the source of the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth - KATE MCCANN!
This close source of the family better be ready for the "blasted fallout" ...IMO... Mind you if I was Sharon I would kick back with a glass of bubbly and have a good chuckle to myself, after all this IS "freedom of speech" we are talking here and in that freedom Mrs Osbourne spoke the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! 
Do we need to be subjected to any more of this codswallop from the McCann's & their "source" ?...NO! But if they now say that this truth is ill-informed maybe their good "close source" could clarify what their "newly informed" account of the truth is???  :emo3:

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.05.16 23:50

The interview between Jon Gaunt and Lorraine Kelly - Published: 21 Sep 2007  [snipped]

Jon Gaunt:  If people really supported them there would be more than £1.2million in that fund. When I criticised the McCanns in my column I had the biggest reaction I have ever had, and 98 per cent of people were saying I was right. That they are bad parents.
----------

See - the tide hasn't changed, the negative vibes have always been there - they just couldn't get past the censors after the McCanns were made arguidos in September 2007.  Makes me wonder who was behind the many favourable comments published in the tabloids over the years.

Poor old Clarence must have been spinning out of control.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top