The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.05.16 11:55

Pinky er, a family 'friend' added “It’s based on ignorance of the true facts. While she’s entitled to her view (opinion) she should keep it to herself.”
-------------------------------------
A quote from a recent court case:

"The McCanns WILL learn to respect the right to opinion and freedom of expression” (of 'others')

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by pennylane on 22.05.16 11:57

@plebgate wrote:Sharon Osbourne will not worry what they say about her in the papers.   Being married to Ozzy all those years aint no easy task.

I don't think they will be suing Sharon though will all her money.  

It doesn't help them in America imo especially if some of the "bids" for the 10th anniversary interviews we heard about from Mitchell (if, of course, Maddie is still missing he said) were from America.

Steve Allan, LBC radio was on about them this morning.  Didn't hear all of it but I think I heard him say along the lines of they should read what is being said on internet about them.   My impression was that he was agreeing with Sharon, but as I say didn't catch all of his show.

They wouldn't touch Sharon with a barge pole.  She has far too much access to the airwaves for starters!

The McCanns tanked big time on Oprah, and we all saw Wendy Murphy refuse to go down the abduction "rabbit hole.' I'm pretty certain Pat Brown would speak out if they showed up on her turf too.

Any dreams they harbored of taking the US by storm and making a mint over there, have long since evaporated (imo), and GA's books won't be banned like they are here.  bomb

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.05.16 12:03

@jeanmonroe wrote:Pinky er, a family 'friend' added “It’s based on ignorance of the true facts. While she’s entitled to her view (opinion) she should keep it to herself.”
-------------------------------------
A quote from a recent court case:

"The McCanns WILL learn to respect the right to opinion and freedom of expression” (of 'others')
We are all entitled to an opinion and we are all entitled to share that opinion.  I sure am HACKED OFF with that statement.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.05.16 12:18

As usual when anything McCann'ish hits the headlines, it's all blown out of proportion.  It pays to put Sharon Osborne's comments into context - at least according to the Mail report..

The 63-year-old made the comments on her US chat show The Talk while discussing a thread on Mumsnet, which asked whether it was ever okay to leave a 10-month-old baby home alone.
In reference to Kate and Gerry McCann, the former X Factor judge criticised parents who would even consider doing this on the CBS show on Friday...

She said: 'I will tell you a very quick story. There was a husband and wife on holiday in Portugal.
'They left their baby in the room sleeping, sleeping while they went to dinner in the restaurant.
'While they were in the resort their baby was taken. And it is like, 'Oh but we can see everything that is going on' and it is, like, insane.'

I can't believe any mother out there in the real world would need to ask such a question :>(

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 22.05.16 12:20

It would have been helpful if the "family friend" had explained what parts of Mrs Osborne's pronouncements were "ill-informed" and "ignorant". Based on the McCanns' own many versions of events, Mrs Osborne is spot on! I note however how the Mirror has used the story to push the abduction theory. Just count how many times the word is mentioned in the article!

PS: As with the celebrity threesome couple, it didn't pass my notice the "family friend's" reference to the McCanns' other children. Just saying....

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.05.16 12:25

Mrs Osborne did not 'name' the McCanns in her 'quick story' about 'a husband and wife on holiday in Portugal.'

So, WHY are 'THEY' getting so erm, 'upset/seething/fuming' about what Mrs O 'said'?
-----------------------------------

'Madeleine was abducted' said a well 'informed', aware of the full 'facts', family 'friend' of the McCann's.

'Objection M'Lud........supposition and hearsay'

'Objection sustained'

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.05.16 12:28

PS: As with the celebrity threesome couple, it didn't pass my notice the "family friend's" reference to the McCanns' other children. Just saying....
----------------------------------

PS: As with the celebrity threesome couple, it didn't pass my notice the "family friend's" reference to the McCanns' only remaining two children. Just saying....

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 22.05.16 12:32

Days after her abduction dad Gerry said: “Hindsight has proven we made a mistake and we would never leave the children again.”

He said that just before they plonked the twins back in the same 'lawless hills' Creche and went jogging; and then off to Rome!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.05.16 12:33

People are still seeing something positive in this latest flood of McCann headlines, mostly I think because the tabloids are publishing critical comments - at least off and on.

At present I'm still seeing a backdoor approach to getting the name McCann out there again on this, the ninth anniversary.   In the light of more recent events it would be a PR disaster to sit them again on the studio sofa, grizzling about how hard done by they've been - what better alternative than to illustrate how beastly the UK public can be towards two ailing victims of tragedy ???  The tabloid comments - a phishing exercise (now who's out of context:>)

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jon Gaunt debate

Post by Patience on 22.05.16 12:46

From twitter.

Follow
Jon gaunt‏
[ltr]@jongaunt[/ltr]

We will be debating
@MrsSOsbourne comments on Mccanns @talk2meradiouk Monday at 10 am . Get free app to listen here http://www.talk2meradio.com 

Patience

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.05.16 12:53

@Patience wrote:From twitter.

Follow
Jon gaunt‏
[ltr]@jongaunt[/ltr]

We will be debating
@MrsSOsbourne comments on Mccanns @talk2meradiouk Monday at 10 am . Get free app to listen here http://www.talk2meradio.com 
That should be interesting - thank you thumbup !  Jon Gaunt, the one outspoken McCann critic - here's a little appetizer from the past to create the right mood..

Published: 21 Sep 2007

EVER since Madeleine McCann went missing, the nation has been united behind efforts to find her.

But sympathy for her parents Kate and Gerry has crumbled after Portuguese police formally named them as suspects earlier this month.

Sun columnist Jon Gaunt has been one of the McCanns’ most outspoken critics. On Monday he accused them of manipulating the media and behaving irresponsibly.

Meanwhile, fellow Sun writer and TV presenter Lorraine Kelly has been fighting in the opposite corner as one of their biggest defenders.

Here, the pair go head to head to debate the case.

Watch highlights from the debate

JON GAUNT: Lorraine, you’re a mother, I am a father. You would never leave your kids home alone, would you?

LORRAINE KELLY: No, I would not. The McCanns made a mistake. But don’t you think they are saying that to themselves every minute of every day?

They made the biggest mistake of their lives and now they are paying for it in the most horrible way.

JG: I would accept that if it was just a one-off, but it wasn’t. It was a pattern of behaviour, they were doing it all the time.

LK: It is not something I would have done. I would have been too worried about my child waking up, but no one knows that better than them.

JG: Hang on, this was a middle-class couple, one is a cardiologist, the other a locum GP. Kate McCann is exactly the sort of woman who would sit in judgement of other people. If it was a working-class family on a caravan holiday in Blackpool, the press would be pouring a bucketload over them.

LK: But they have been criticised. Now what we have to do is get back to the fact that Maddie is still missing.

JG: But they still haven’t actually said ?We were wrong’. They left young twins and a three-year-old girl in a room alone. Sorry, they’re bad parents.

LK: I don’t think they are, look what they are going through.

JG: You just feel sorry for them. I feel sympathy too, and I am sure a lot of Sun readers do. But you can’t confuse sympathy and support.

If people really supported them there would be more than £1.2million in that fund. When I criticised the McCanns in my column I had the biggest reaction I have ever had, and 98 per cent of people were saying I was right. That they are bad parents.

Maddie...still missing

LK: Well, I have found the majority of feedback in my postbag is positive. The McCanns have been criticised for using the media. But if your child was missing, wouldn’t you do everything you could to get them back? Surely we can’t give them stick for that?

JG: If they are innocent.

LK: I believe they are innocent. No doubt.

JG: But they are suspects. That puts a question mark over them for me.

LK: The term suspect means something different in Portugal and that has been the trouble all along. And all this secrecy means information has oozed out as rumours. I don’t believe they have anything to do with the disappearance.

JG: You just don’t want to believe it. You are reacting like a typical mother, you don’t want it to be true.

LK: But there’s no real evidence, Jon. The McCanns have an explanation for every single bit of so-called evidence.

JG: I accept that, and none of us know the truth. But the Portuguese police aren’t the only ones briefing the press, the McCanns are too. Kate has got herself in trouble by talking about what questions she’s been asked.

I nearly choked on my Alpen on Sunday when I was saw Sky News and the McCanns let the press follow them walking to Mass. That wasn’t about Maddie, it was them trying to prove their innocence.

LK: Because they have been accused on one of the most heinous crimes possible and they have to try to clear their names.

JG: The way to do that is in a court of law, it isn’t to leak information.

LK: Something has been worrying me. Four years ago there was another little girl who disappeared in that area. The police officer in charge of the Maddie investigation allegedly beat a confession out of the mother.

So there has been a little girl missing already, and now there is another. If we put the focus on the McCanns, we will lose sight of who really did this. They are still out there.

JG: I agree, so let’s get the McCanns in court as soon as possible and find out what is happening and move on.

LK: But there isn’t enough evidence. As the days go by, the rag, tag and bobtail evidence is falling apart.

JG: There are still certain questions Kate has not answered. For example, why did she wash Cuddle Cat?

LK: Because it was dirty.

JG: Oh, come on. My daughter Bethany has a toy called Dotty. If, God forbid, she went missing, we would never ever wash it because it would smell of her. Why didn’t they use a baby sitter? Kate apparently didn’t want to leave the kids with a stranger, but she was happy to leave them alone with the door open.

LK: Look, we all watch CSI and want cases neatly wrapped up. But life isn’t like that. There could be many reasons for that DNA in the boot. And as for that nonsense that they drugged their child. . .

JG: What about the excuses they are coming out with, that the hair could come from a hairbrush. I’m not saying they are guilty or innocent. I’m saying get them in court to find out.

LK: You would put them through that, two people who have lost their daughter and have nothing to do with it?

JG: You don’t know that.

LK: Everybody keeps having a go at the McCanns for not showing enough emotion, as if everyone deals with grief in exactly the same way.

I’m sure that behind closed doors they are sobbing their hearts out.

JG: I think there is serious concern about the twins. I think that social services should intervene. They are suspects, after all.

LK: In Portuguese law.

JG: All the press are being racist implying, ?These Portuguese coppers don’t know what they are doing’.

LK: I didn’t mean that, I meant in Portuguese law being a suspect means a totally different thing to here.

JG: I think the best thing the McCanns can do now is shut up. They should say: ?If you want to charge us, go ahead, but we are going to hold our council.’

LK: Somewhere out there, there is a person who did something terrible to that poor girl. And that frightens me.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic3017.html

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 22.05.16 12:59

@Verdi wrote:People are still seeing something positive in this latest flood of McCann headlines, mostly I think because the tabloids are publishing critical comments - at least off and on.

At present I'm still seeing a backdoor approach to getting the name McCann out there again on this, the ninth anniversary.   In the light of more recent events it would be a PR disaster to sit them again on the studio sofa, grizzling about how hard done by they've been - what better alternative than to illustrate how beastly the UK public can be towards two ailing victims of tragedy ???  The tabloid comments - a phishing exercise (now who's out of context:>)

You could well be right Verdi!  For sure any attempts at self-promotion have become a mine field for them. 

The abduction facade's days are over, and they're struggling against a tidal wave of truth.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.05.16 13:00

@Verdi wrote:As usual when anything McCann'ish hits the headlines, it's all blown out of proportion.  It pays to put Sharon Osborne's comments into context - at least according to the Mail report..

The 63-year-old made the comments on her US chat show The Talk while discussing a thread on Mumsnet, which asked whether it was ever okay to leave a 10-month-old baby home alone.
In reference to Kate and Gerry McCann, the former X Factor judge criticised parents who would even consider doing this on the CBS show on Friday...

She said: 'I will tell you a very quick story. There was a husband and wife on holiday in Portugal.
'They left their baby in the room sleeping, sleeping while they went to dinner in the restaurant.
'While they were in the resort their baby was taken. And it is like, 'Oh but we can see everything that is going on' and it is, like, insane.'

I can't believe any mother out there in the real world would need to ask such a question :>(
I can't believe any "real loving" Mother anywhere in the World would indeed take that risk let alone ask the question!?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 22.05.16 13:02

Thanks @Patience, I look forward to hearing Joh Gaunt again!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 22.05.16 13:02

@pennylane wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Sharon Osbourne will not worry what they say about her in the papers.   Being married to Ozzy all those years aint no easy task.

I don't think they will be suing Sharon though will all her money.  

It doesn't help them in America imo especially if some of the "bids" for the 10th anniversary interviews we heard about from Mitchell (if, of course, Maddie is still missing he said) were from America.

Steve Allan, LBC radio was on about them this morning.  Didn't hear all of it but I think I heard him say along the lines of they should read what is being said on internet about them.   My impression was that he was agreeing with Sharon, but as I say didn't catch all of his show.

They wouldn't touch Sharon with a barge pole.  She has far too much access to the airwaves for starters!

The McCanns tanked big time on Oprah, and we all saw Wendy Murphy refuse to go down the abduction "rabbit hole.' I'm pretty certain Pat Brown would speak out if they showed up on her turf too.

Any dreams they harbored of taking the US by storm and making a mint over there, have long since evaporated (imo), and GA's books won't be banned like they are here.  bomb
Yep the McCs have zero chance of taking anyone on in the USA.  Without the intention of going political.  I get the impression of a certain business man running for the White House, there's a feeling of 'Exercise you right to free opinion/speech'.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 22.05.16 13:17

@MayMuse wrote:
@Verdi wrote:As usual when anything McCann'ish hits the headlines, it's all blown out of proportion.  It pays to put Sharon Osborne's comments into context - at least according to the Mail report..

I can't believe any "real loving" Mother anywhere in the World would indeed take that risk let alone ask the question!?
That's right. No loving caring parent would ever do what the McCann's claimed they did.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.05.16 13:20

@Verdi wrote:
@Patience wrote:From twitter.

Follow
Jon gaunt‏
[ltr]@jongaunt[/ltr]

We will be debating
That should be interesting - thank you thumbup !  Jon Gaunt, the one outspoken McCann critic - here's a little appetizer from the past to create the right mood..

Published: 21 Sep 2007

EVER since Madeleine McCann went missing, the nation has been united behind efforts to find her.

But sympathy for her parents Kate and Gerry has crumbled after Portuguese police formally named them as suspects earlier this month.

Sun columnist Jon Gaunt has been one of the McCanns’ most outspoken critics. On Monday he accused them of manipulating the media and behaving irresponsibly.

Meanwhile, fellow Sun writer and TV presenter Lorraine Kelly has been fighting in the opposite corner as one of their biggest defenders.

Here, the pair go head to head to debate the case.

Watch highlights from the debate

JON GAUNT: Lorraine, you’re a mother, I am a father. You would never leave your kids home alone, would you?

LORRAINE KELLY: No, I would not. The McCanns made a mistake. But don’t you think they are saying that to themselves every minute of every day?

They made the biggest mistake of their lives and now they are paying for it in the most horrible way.

JG: I would accept that if it was just a one-off, but it wasn’t. It was a pattern of behaviour, they were doing it all the time.

LK: It is not something I would have done. I would have been too worried about my child waking up, but no one knows that better than them.

JG: Hang on, this was a middle-class couple, one is a cardiologist, the other a locum GP. Kate McCann is exactly the sort of woman who would sit in judgement of other people. If it was a working-class family on a caravan holiday in Blackpool, the press would be pouring a bucketload over them.

LK: But they have been criticised. Now what we have to do is get back to the fact that Maddie is still missing.

JG: But they still haven’t actually said ?We were wrong’. They left young twins and a three-year-old girl in a room alone. Sorry, they’re bad parents.

LK: I don’t think they are, look what they are going through.

JG: You just feel sorry for them. I feel sympathy too, and I am sure a lot of Sun readers do. But you can’t confuse sympathy and support.

If people really supported them there would be more than £1.2million in that fund. When I criticised the McCanns in my column I had the biggest reaction I have ever had, and 98 per cent of people were saying I was right. That they are bad parents.

Maddie...still missing

LK: Well, I have found the majority of feedback in my postbag is positive. The McCanns have been criticised for using the media. But if your child was missing, wouldn’t you do everything you could to get them back? Surely we can’t give them stick for that?

JG: If they are innocent.

LK: I believe they are innocent. No doubt.

JG: But they are suspects. That puts a question mark over them for me.

LK: The term suspect means something different in Portugal and that has been the trouble all along. And all this secrecy means information has oozed out as rumours. I don’t believe they have anything to do with the disappearance.

JG: You just don’t want to believe it. You are reacting like a typical mother, you don’t want it to be true.

LK: But there’s no real evidence, Jon. The McCanns have an explanation for every single bit of so-called evidence.

JG: I accept that, and none of us know the truth. But the Portuguese police aren’t the only ones briefing the press, the McCanns are too. Kate has got herself in trouble by talking about what questions she’s been asked.

I nearly choked on my Alpen on Sunday when I was saw Sky News and the McCanns let the press follow them walking to Mass. That wasn’t about Maddie, it was them trying to prove their innocence.

LK: Because they have been accused on one of the most heinous crimes possible and they have to try to clear their names.

JG: The way to do that is in a court of law, it isn’t to leak information.

LK: Something has been worrying me. Four years ago there was another little girl who disappeared in that area. The police officer in charge of the Maddie investigation allegedly beat a confession out of the mother.

So there has been a little girl missing already, and now there is another. If we put the focus on the McCanns, we will lose sight of who really did this. They are still out there.

JG: I agree, so let’s get the McCanns in court as soon as possible and find out what is happening and move on.

LK: But there isn’t enough evidence. As the days go by, the rag, tag and bobtail evidence is falling apart.

JG: There are still certain questions Kate has not answered. For example, why did she wash Cuddle Cat?

LK: Because it was dirty.

JG: Oh, come on. My daughter Bethany has a toy called Dotty. If, God forbid, she went missing, we would never ever wash it because it would smell of her. Why didn’t they use a baby sitter? Kate apparently didn’t want to leave the kids with a stranger, but she was happy to leave them alone with the door open.

LK: Look, we all watch CSI and want cases neatly wrapped up. But life isn’t like that. There could be many reasons for that DNA in the boot. And as for that nonsense that they drugged their child. . .

JG: What about the excuses they are coming out with, that the hair could come from a hairbrush. I’m not saying they are guilty or innocent. I’m saying get them in court to find out.

LK: You would put them through that, two people who have lost their daughter and have nothing to do with it?

JG: You don’t know that.

LK: Everybody keeps having a go at the McCanns for not showing enough emotion, as if everyone deals with grief in exactly the same way.

I’m sure that behind closed doors they are sobbing their hearts out.

JG: I think there is serious concern about the twins. I think that social services should intervene. They are suspects, after all.

LK: In Portuguese law.

JG: All the press are being racist implying, ?These Portuguese coppers don’t know what they are doing’.

LK: I didn’t mean that, I meant in Portuguese law being a suspect means a totally different thing to here.

JG: I think the best thing the McCanns can do now is shut up. They should say: ?If you want to charge us, go ahead, but we are going to hold our council.’

LK: Somewhere out there, there is a person who did something terrible to that poor girl. And that frightens me.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic3017.html

And as you believe the abduction theory LK, that person(s) who did "something terrible" was first leaving babies alone!? 
Yet those "persons" sit & laugh on your sofa...
How "frightened" are you? 
It seems not enough to get to the truth for Madeleine!

Is there one lump or two in that cuppa? coffee

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 22.05.16 13:36

The McCann's and no one but the McCann's invoked the set of circumstances that led to the disappearance of their daughter. They took a huge risk with the lives of their three very young children, and that risk cost Madeleine her life as she knew it. The McCann's consequently came under investigation in a criminal case in the jurisdiction of a foreign country & they put themselves in the media spotlight for better or worse. They must of known the s**tstorm that would create, surely. To announce to the world, "Hey, we left our babies all alone in a holiday apartment night after night while we went and had a good time, but it's not our fault something happened to our child". GMAFB, are they nuts to think there wouldn't be blowback from their reckless actions?
As with any other criminal case involving a child, it's out there in the public domain, and people have a right to their opinions, and the McC's better get used to that fact, and they are nothing special as far as that goes. What is so wrong in all of this is their lack of accountability to their daughter, and 'Yes" Mr & Mrs McC, you are solely responsible for what happened to Madeleine when you threw your children to the so called "abductor", but then if we can believe the evidence in this case you know exactly what happened to Maddie. All IMO.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 22.05.16 13:40

LK: "Something has been worrying me. Four years ago there was another little girl who disappeared in that area. The police officer in charge of the Maddie investigation allegedly beat a confession out of the mother."

What a woefully ill-informed and ignorant woman Lorraine Kelly is.  Isn't it time somebody set her straight re the gory details of this poor little girl fate at the hands of her own mother and close relative. Kelly is grossly incorrect and a very poor judge of character!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.05.16 13:41

@Joss wrote:The McCann's and no one but the McCann's invoked the set of circumstances that led to the disappearance of their daughter. They took a huge risk with the lives of their three very young children, and that risk cost Madeleine her life as she knew it. The McCann's consequently came under investigation in a criminal case in the jurisdiction of a foreign country & they put themselves in the media spotlight for better or worse. They must of known the s**tstorm that would create, surely. To announce to the world, "Hey, we left our babies all alone in a holiday apartment night after night while we went and had a good time, but it's not our fault something happened to our child". GMAFB, are they nuts to think there wouldn't be blowback from their reckless actions?
As with any other criminal case involving a child, it's out there in the public domain, and people have a right to their opinions, and the McC's better get used to that fact, and they are nothing special as far as that goes. What is so wrong in all of this is their lack of accountability to their daughter, and 'Yes" Mr & Mrs McC, you are solely responsible for what happened to Madeleine when you threw your children to the so called "abductor", but then if we can believe the evidence in this case you know exactly what happened to Maddie. All IMO.
Well said!  nod  The world and his wife know they are culpable whatever yarn they try to spin...IMO

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 22.05.16 13:46

@pennylane wrote:LK: "Something has been worrying me. Four years ago there was another little girl who disappeared in that area. The police officer in charge of the Maddie investigation allegedly beat a confession out of the mother."

What a woefully ill-informed and ignorant woman Lorraine Kelly is.  Isn't it time somebody set her straight re the gory details of this poor little girl fate at the hands of her own mother and close relative. Kelly is grossly incorrect and a very poor judge of character!
Ahhhh but Kelly was right on script wasn't she! winkwink

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 22.05.16 13:53

Yes, and Dr Amaral should sue her, but she sneakily said "allegedly!"

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melisande on 22.05.16 13:56

Wow ! First time I have read that JG/LK interview. Jon Gaunt was spot on even then. I wonder if Lorraine Kelly even has the slightest doubt now about the abduction story. Surely after 9 years she can't still be burying her head in the sand.  

melisande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melisande on 22.05.16 14:05

;-) pennylane.  I would love a repeat of this interview now , nine years down the line, to see what, if any differences to her opinions. Throw in Katie Hopkins for good measure lol

melisande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum