The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by MayMuse on 25.05.16 14:07

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Thought I would give this Kate quote an airing, maybe Ms Osbourne will do the same.  I doubt it!!

Kate McCann: "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances."
When are OG going to investigate those "other circumstances" ?

Withholding "inside" information knowingly... Oh dear! 
Is there a term/word for that legally? 
Mind gone blank, help anyone?

Not one word but lots of others!

Conspiracy to pervert the course of justice,

Perjury,

Conspiracy to defraud. (IF the 'fund' was set up 'fraudulenty'. Set up after knowing the full 'facts' before 'set up')

Etc.,

That's it "perjury" duh!!! Thank you. 

Good point ref the 'fund' m1264

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by Verdi on 25.05.16 14:42

The Talk - Sharon Osbourne Responds To Criticism Of McCann Comments

Published on 24 May 2016

Sharon Osbourne is being criticized by UK media about comments she made on THE TALK about an unsolved 2007 kidnapping case involving the British McCann family. She responds, "We were discussing...is it okay to leave your child...to run to the store...and I cited this case as an example of what can happen...you can never leave your child alone, in a house, in a hotel room. I'm truly sorry if me bringing this case up again has brought distress to the McCann family, I am sorry, I don't want to hurt anybody but maybe through your tragedy other people will learn you never leave a child alone."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKUHG6NIhVk

No video available for me to watch.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.05.16 15:05

Hope she dosen't put her 'back' out, with all the 'sliding' she's doing!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 25.05.16 15:32

@Verdi wrote:The Talk - Sharon Osbourne Responds To Criticism Of McCann Comments

Published on 24 May 2016

Sharon Osbourne is being criticized by UK media about comments she made on THE TALK about an unsolved 2007 kidnapping case involving the British McCann family. She responds, "We were discussing...is it okay to leave your child...to run to the store...and I cited this case as an example of what can happen...you can never leave your child alone, in a house, in a hotel room. I'm truly sorry if me bringing this case up again has brought distress to the McCann family, I am sorry, I don't want to hurt anybody but maybe through your tragedy other people will learn you never leave a child alone."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKUHG6NIhVk

No video available for me to watch.
Has it been whooshed?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 25.05.16 16:58

@Realist wrote:If she had lost any more weight, she'd have been marked absent. One of the only true utterances to evolve out of the the McCann clan, was Kate's mother asserting that her daughter didn't generate much sympathy from the proletariat because she was well presented and didn't look mumsy.(these are paraphrased words)

and something about her cup sizes I believe.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xklamation on 25.05.16 20:11

For those who can't watch the videos outside the US

And..

xklamation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 25.05.16 21:05

Absolutely Sharon! 

"Maybe through their tragedy other people will learn" 

Not once have the McCann's ever said this, not one time have they said we were wrong, let others be aware that the mistake of our actions lead to our daughter disappearing or any words to that effect. 
And that speaks volumes!

Ignorant and ill informed Family member of these Drs' me thinks!? 
IMO
Not that I believe they were left alone for one minute...just saying!

Ps. Thanks Xklamation for the videos!

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 26.05.16 1:58

@pennylane wrote:I personally believe neglect/sedation did play a part in Maddies fate. 

TM have spun themselves into a very tight corner because by endorsing the neglect of 3 toddlers, they also open up a strong possibility that one of those 3 toddlers had a fatal accident.  I don't think this helps their cause. Their PR team aren't coping at all with the reality that the McCanns are viewed with growing disdain and distrust, and each time Kate tries to ingratiate herself to 'a cause' or Gerry gets 'hacked off' their image tanks even further.  Time to just shut up methinks

I agree pennylane. 

But their narcissistic characters will be (or already is) their  undoing

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 26.05.16 2:14

Kate & Gerry announced to the world and its dog they left their children alone for consecutive nights while they dined out, so Sharon Osborne branding their act of abandonment as "insane" is factually correct.

Clarrie is the ignorance bigot here who can't get his fact right often confusing fact with fiction.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 26.05.16 2:41

@aiyoyo wrote:Kate & Gerry announced to the world and its dog they left their children alone for consecutive nights while they dined out, so Sharon Osborne branding their act of abandonment as "insane" is factually correct.

Clarrie is the ignorance bigot here who can't get his fact right often confusing fact with fiction.
And fiction with fact  emo3

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum