The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 7 Mm11

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 7 Mm11

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 7 Regist10

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 7 Empty Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by Verdi 23.05.16 23:52

aquila wrote:
There are some people who blog that say the media don't make the news they report it. I beg to differ.
So do I!  Utter nonsense to pretend otherwise.  It's as well the some people who blog have a very limited audience.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 7 Empty Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by Amy Dean 24.05.16 9:46

aquila wrote:
Didn't the woman Lesley from Birds of a Feather do a reading/something or other for Madeleine/Missing People?  Someone needs to help me out with that vague recollection but she jumped in there in full support.
You might be thinking of Lesley Sharp who did the audiobook version of "madeleine".
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.05.16 10:30

Thank you Amy Dean.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 24.05.16 14:42

Can't see it anywhere on this thread but here is my take on this:
Sharon Ozzie may have said allegedly horrible things about the McCanns, leaving their children all alone, going out partying with their apartment block out of sight.  All words to the effect of. LK acts in defense of them but in reality is more keen upon attacking GA on his alleged actions relating to an entirely different case. What this actively does is reinforce the theory that Madeleine was "taken" or as would be believe abducted. Could this not just be another smoke and mirrors setup? Every genuine person on this forum believes that Madeleine died in that apartment, cause as yet to be determined. This I believe is what certain elements wish to avoid placing in public scrutiny then what better way of doing so than getting an outspoken celeb like Sharon Osborne to attack the McCann's childcaring practise? It's not even a secret that the McCanns have ever tried to avoid. It once again gives them the freedom to fall on the ground like crying arabs.
LKs dripsy comments to KM on tv years ago in relation to her book referring to the "harrowing paragraph" where Kate returned to the room to find Madeleine missing, if she believes that to be true she must have grown up reading Mills and Boon.
This forum is dedicated to finding the truth, please do not let people like Sharon Ozzie deflect from that.
spin spin spin spin spin
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 24.05.16 15:01

Wow!! Sharon Osbourne, Kelvin McKenzie, Katie Price, such a manifestation of intellectual heavyweights, one dreads to think who will be next to jump on the bandwagon, Vanessa Feltz, Jeremy Kyle perhaps, or maybe even a cameo appearance from Richard and Judy.
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 24.05.16 15:25

I personally believe neglect/sedation did play a part in Maddies fate. 

TM have spun themselves into a very tight corner because by endorsing the neglect of 3 toddlers, they also open up a strong possibility that one of those 3 toddlers had a fatal accident.  I don't think this helps their cause. Their PR team aren't coping at all with the reality that the McCanns are viewed with growing disdain and distrust, and each time Kate tries to ingratiate herself to 'a cause' or Gerry gets 'hacked off' their image tanks even further.  Time to just shut up methinks
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 24.05.16 16:41

pennylane wrote:I personally believe neglect/sedation did play a part in Maddies fate. 

TM have spun themselves into a very tight corner because by endorsing the neglect of 3 toddlers, they also open up a strong possibility that one of those 3 toddlers had a fatal accident. 
I doubt whether any of the McCann clan or their advisers would be unduly perturbed by the thought of others mistakenly thinking that one of their children died as a consequence of an accident due to neglect. 

Even if this had been the case, the McCanns would have simply stated that their daughter had incurred an accident whilst in their care, but they were in another room at the time. Who could have disputed their account? A far less risky gambit than disposing of her body and simulating a spurious kidnapping. One simply doesn't go to such extreme lengths to turn an accident into a kidnapping/murder enquiry. Whichever way one cuts the cake, it just isn't a credible explanation.

Even Gerry McCann is at a loss to answer this accusation, other than to state, ''If Maddie harmed herself as the result of an accident, how would we be responsible'' (paraphrased wording)  This is a case of a real missing child with real people involved, not a crime novel with a million twists to keep the reader captivated and should thus, be treated accordingly.
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 24.05.16 18:02

I cannot believe the sedation/accident theory at all as tbh they are such narcissists that
if their daughter had had an accident on holiday they would have had no problem with lapping up
the press attention they would have got and the publicity etc
they would have been in every paper and on every sofa which they would have loved 
It has to have been something else to choose the road they did
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 24.05.16 18:17

noddy100 wrote:I cannot believe the sedation/accident theory at all as tbh they are such narcissists that
if their daughter had had an accident on holiday they would have had no problem with lapping up
they would have been in every paper and on every sofa which they would have loved 
You're absolutely correct to dismiss the accident/sedation theory, Noddy, but would they have received much publicity if their daughter had accidentally died. I wouldn't have thought such an event would even warrant a one liner on the back page of the local journal. After all, young children die every day of accidental deaths.

Indeed, as you so poignantly state, ''It has to have been something else to choose the road they did''
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 24.05.16 18:22

noddy100 wrote:I cannot believe the sedation/accident theory at all as tbh they are such narcissists that

No I disagree.  If they sedated three under four year old toddlers and left them alone nightly in a foreign holiday let to go out drinking and dining, and one fell and broke her neck (for example), they would have been arrested and charged with a serious crime in a foreign country, and they can kiss the twins goodbye too. The British doctors would have been totally ruined every which way (imo).
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 24.05.16 18:36

I think with their connections and egos and the fact they are middle class newspaper friendly they would have got a fair bit of attention that 
in the right hands eg their media/mason mates could have been food for their egos 
What they have with all this is out of control!
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 24.05.16 18:53

pennylane wrote:

No I disagree.  If they sedated three under four year old toddlers and left them alone nightly in a foreign holiday let to go out drinking and dining, and one fell and broke her neck (for example),
If Maddie got up, fell and broke her neck, then she wouldn't have been that heavily sedated to have arisen in the first instance. A mild form of sedation could easily have been explained away.

Even in the event that they returned to their apt. and found Maddie had  broken her neck in their absence, they could simply wait an hour, inform the authorities they had been awoken by a noise and discovered their daughter dead on the floor in another room after suffering a fall. Again a far less risky gambit than disposing of her body and simulating a kidnapping. The necessity of the latter smacks of murder, not accident.
Realist

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 24.05.16 19:13

Ladyinred wrote:This thread has drifted off topic.
I'd have thought Sharon Osbourne has already received far more attention than she merits, Ladyinred. big grin
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 24.05.16 19:53

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11643622

Neglectors, who do they think they are trying to kid these past 9 years???

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 24.05.16 22:52

Thought I would give this Kate quote an airing, maybe Ms Osbourne will do the same.  I doubt it!!

Kate McCann: "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances."
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 24.05.16 23:12

The more distant one becomes, over time, the more one realises what a deeply incriminating statement that is.  I glossed over it at the time.  Can`t remember when and where she said it or who quoted it.
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 24.05.16 23:16

totally peculiar thing to say. I agree, looking back on some of the early interviews is surprising
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 25.05.16 4:43

"I know what happened. I was there."  Kate to a journalist, outside Lisbon court house.

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 25.05.16 7:01

The whole affair smacks of deceit. Who are these people who think they can hoodwink a nation that is intelligent, communicates and engages rational thought processes. This is 2016 and not 1916.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 25.05.16 8:37

"I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances."

According to this DM article dated 17th September 2007 it was in an interview with Portugal’s ‘Flash!’ magazine, but

In an interview given to a Portuguese magazine before she was named as a suspect’

so pre-8th Sept.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482238/Kate-McCann-My-struggle-control-difficult-Madeleine.html

Interesting to read this old article again as it brings in the Zapata case at the end and the Judge’s (& GM’s) ‘unreliable dogs’, before it was acknowledged that they had been right all along.

But the judge ruled that the dogs' ability to detect remains was too unreliable, noting that no remains had actually been found.’

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1474-mccanns-zapata-and-cadaver-dogs-revisited

Sorry LiR, wandering again, but blame Sharon! She started it.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 25.05.16 9:56

Doug D wrote:Snipped 

Sorry LiR, wandering again, but blame Sharon! She started it.
  LOL

"I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances."

Yes, BarryTheHatchet, Kate did say this outside the Lisbon Courthouse, I've seen the video of it . She was replying to a journo.

Whether she said it elsewhere, I don't know but it should have been fully investigated.

I think most of us believe that the neglect issue is a necessary evil for the McCann's or else an abduction couldn't have taken place as claimed.

The McCann's have claimed they neglected the children and yet Kate has still got an Ambassador's job at Missing People so comments from Sharon do highlight the odd choice of an ambassador.

Without proof of Madeleine's demise, Jon Gaunt had to stick with the neglect issue. I did applaud his wise words on leaving the EU. The latest "news" from the beeb is the fear of 2 years austerity.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 25.05.16 12:46

EXCLUSIFF!

A new 'show' on ITZ.

Provisionally called 'Loose CANNON Women'

On the first 'panel' will be Sharon Osborne, Kate Hoppitt, Katie Priceless with guest panellist, Wendy Murphie.

Among other topics, will be a 'discussion' about a UK 'couple' that diliberately and consciously, left their, all under four years of age, THREE children alone in their unlocked holiday apartment, out of their sight, for at least 34 minutes, and one of the children, went 'missing'.

Good luck, anyone 'phoning' in and putting THESE 'loose cannon women'.......right, about their 'ill informed and ignorant' views.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 25.05.16 13:30

sharonl wrote:Thought I would give this Kate quote an airing, maybe Ms Osbourne will do the same.  I doubt it!!

Kate McCann: "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances."
When are OG going to investigate those "other circumstances" ?

Withholding "inside" information knowingly... Oh dear! 
Is there a term/word for that legally? 
Mind gone blank, help anyone?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 25.05.16 14:02

Not one word but lots of others!

Conspiracy to pervert the course of justice,

Perjury,

Conspiracy to defraud. (IF the 'fund' was set up 'fraudulenty'. Set up after knowing the full 'facts' before 'set up')

Etc.,
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top