The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 6 Mm11

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 6 Mm11

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 6 Regist10

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 6 Empty Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by Liz Eagles 23.05.16 13:32

plebgate wrote:
MayMuse wrote:
aquila wrote:I've just tuned into Loose Women who discussed Sharon Osbourne/the McCanns.

All I can say is that Kate McCann has never sat on a Loose Women stool but she'd sure be welcomed by this sycophantic lot...who knows?....watch this space?
Never found the appeal of loose women  big grin
Nor me and I certainly wont be tuning in when the new addition to their team becomes a regular on the show.  The Queen of the jungle (can't remember name) - the girl who had sex on live tv.  Marvellous just marvellous NOT.
@plebs

MayMuse's comment was subtle wit.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 6 Empty Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by plebgate 23.05.16 13:34

That's prob. why I didn't get it aquila,  subtle I aint.  big grin

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.05.16 13:35

You're still lovely though.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.05.16 13:36

Thank you aquila.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 23.05.16 13:37

If she had lost any more weight, she'd have been marked absent. One of the only true utterances to evolve out of the the McCann clan, was Kate's mother asserting that her daughter didn't generate much sympathy from the proletariat because she was well presented and didn't look mumsy.(these are paraphrased words)
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 13:38

aquila wrote:
MayMuse wrote:
aquila wrote:I've just tuned into Loose Women who discussed Sharon Osbourne/the McCanns.

All I can say is that Kate McCann has never sat on a Loose Women stool but she'd sure be welcomed by this sycophantic lot...who knows?....watch this space?
I can't stand the programme but I thought I'd make an exception and watch the section on Madeleine today.

What a bunch of luvvies.

Didn't the woman Lesley from Birds of a Feather do a reading/something or other for Madeleine/Missing People?  Someone needs to help me out with that vague recollection but she jumped in there in full support.

Then there's the Sawalha woman who does a 'my child averted a sexual predator on the beach' 'I've been paranoid since Madeleine went missing' 'we could have been branded negligent' kind of thing. Is there anything that woman doesn't discuss about her children?

As for the others, I can't even be bothered to write their names other than Katie Price who said it how she sees it and doesn't have much respect for people who go on holiday with their kids to leave them.
"Paranoid since Madeleine went missing". Since when does one child going "missing" make you "paranoid" there are thousands upon thousands of children missing. 
Anyone with a child(ren) should err on the side of caution; as parents we are their protectors until they are of age. 
Was it all really about Madeleine or just a rehash on her parents "mistake" and Sharon Osbourne stating the truth! 
Sharon never mentioned their name, yet they jumped on it like a flash... Publicity for them me thinks! Like someone else said prior (sorry forget who, probably a few) the "activity" has really zoomed since Amaral's deserved win! 
Look here, not there...
IMO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.05.16 13:50

I'll tell you all what i find 'ignorant, ill informed'

and that's the Mc£s were already 'pre-spending' G Amaral's libel 'damages' award money, BEFORE it was actually 'in' their 'private' family limited company, Madeleine's Fund. ('version 2.0')
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 13:55

aquila wrote:
plebgate wrote:
aquila wrote:
plebgate wrote:
MayMuse wrote:

Nor me and I certainly wont be tuning in when the new addition to their team becomes a regular on the show.  The Queen of the jungle (can't remember name) - the girl who had sex on live tv.  Marvellous just marvellous NOT.
@plebs

MayMuse's comment was subtle wit.
That's why prob. why I didn't get it aquila,  subtle I aint.  big grin
You're still lovely though.
Ahhh, subtle yet not silent  big grin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 13:56

jeanmonroe wrote:I'll tell you all what i find 'ignorant, ill informed'

and that's the Mc£s 'spending' G Amaral's libel 'damages' award money BEFORE it was actually 'in' their 'private' family limited company, Madeleine's Fund. ('version 2.0')
More to the point what did they spend it on,?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 14:05

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/517400/maddie-mccann-ben-needham-missing-people-uk-charlene-downes-kevin-hicks-damien-nettles

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 23.05.16 14:38

MayMuse wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/517400/maddie-mccann-ben-needham-missing-people-uk-charlene-downes-kevin-hicks-damien-nettles

And yet again Daniel Entwistle is not mentioned.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.05.16 14:38

MayMuse wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:I'll tell you all what i find 'ignorant, ill informed'

and that's the Mc£s 'spending' G Amaral's libel 'damages' award money BEFORE it was actually 'in' their 'private' family limited company, Madeleine's Fund. ('version 2.0')
More to the point what did they spend it on,?
Snipped from first para of article in today's Daily Star

The disappearances of Madeleine McCann and Ben Needham are possibly the most famous cases of British children disappearing.

Ben was 21 months old when he went missing on July 24, 1991, while on holiday with family on the Greek island of Kos.

Madeleine was aged three when she vanished on May 3, 2007, from her bed in an apartment in Praia de Luz, in the Algarve region of Portugal.

Both cases have two things in common – they were both on holiday with their families and they sparked huge police investigations that have spanned years.

What can you say?

ETA: just noticed I've posted this on the wrong comment - sorry jeanmonroe.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 14:52

MRNOODLES wrote:
MayMuse wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/517400/maddie-mccann-ben-needham-missing-people-uk-charlene-downes-kevin-hicks-damien-nettles

I noticed that too, wonder why?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 6 Empty 'You don't leave your children alone’: Katie Price backs Sharon Osbourne after Madeleine McCann outrage

Post by Patience 23.05.16 15:06

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/7169635/I-am-on-Sharon-Osbournes-side-Katie-Price-defends-the-former-X-Factor-judge-over-her-comments-about-Madeleine-McCanns-parents.html
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 23.05.16 15:26

Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 15:37

What a load of rubbish, why conjecture on leaving children alone? We all know (or should) that it is not the done thing! 
girlno
Sharon can say what she likes as others can, it is an opinion and she did not say they were insane she referred to the action of to be insane; that's how I took it anyway. KP coming to her defence is a good thing, but why should any "defence" be needed; to me this was not newsworthy, the McCanns made it so... Why? As suggested by a "loose woman" maybe to open it up to a global awareness to bring more help for them to find her? WTH???! How much much more "global" can it go? 

Thought... Is this the way this is going to continually go now, more on the "leaving" babies alone and not the "what happened to Madeleine"? 

Are the McCanns going to want an "example" made of those who speak out in full public view now and not 'anonymously"???

Let's wait and see eh!? 

How many days left before the Supreme Court deadline?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 23.05.16 16:31

MayMuse wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:

I noticed that too, wonder why?

Especially when this was reported nationally

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david-entwistle-dad-boy-who-4997740

Sorry for going OT
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 23.05.16 18:08

MayMuse wrote:What a load of rubbish, why conjecture on leaving children alone? We all know (or should) that it is not the done thing! 
girlno
Sharon can say what she likes as others can, it is an opinion and she did not say they were insane she referred to the action of to be insane; that's how I took it anyway. KP coming to her defence is a good thing, but why should any "defence" be needed; to me this was not newsworthy, the McCanns made it so... Why? As suggested by a "loose woman" maybe to open it up to a global awareness to bring more help for them to find her? WTH???! How much much more "global" can it go? 

Thought... Is this the way this is going to continually go now, more on the "leaving" babies alone and not the "what happened to Madeleine"? 

Are the McCanns going to want an "example" made of those who speak out in full public view now and not 'anonymously"???

Let's wait and see eh!? 

How many days left before the Supreme Court deadline?
only 7 I think .. till 1st June
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 18:57

Thank you @HelenMeg

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.05.16 19:21

Sounds like a publicity stunt and a McCann alibi to me.  McCanns trying to convince the world that they were out when Madeleine vanished. 

It suits the McCanns to have us, and the PJ, believe that the kids were left alone.  How could Madeleine have been abducted if they weren't?

Publicity stunt no.1 - Sharon backs up the home alone story
Publicity stunt no.2 - The McCanns blast Sharon for repeating something that they have said themselves.

It was probably all straight to the bar for a friendly drink afterwards.

Funny this should come out after Richards latest film and Amarals' victory.

I bet Sharon wouldn't say that there is no credible, verifiable and independent evidence that Madeleine was seen after April 29th.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11174

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 23.05.16 19:45

sharonl wrote:

It suits the McCanns to have us, and the PJ, believe that the kids were left alone.  How could Madeleine have been abducted if they weren't?

Precisely, there had to have been an element of neglect for the kidnapping hypothesis to even take off the runway, let alone fly

I bet Sharon wouldn't say that there is no credible, verifiable and independent evidence that Madeleine was seen after April 29th.

I think it would tax Sharon Osbourne's brain to flit through pics. in the Sun, never mind digest the contents of the Portuguese police files, Sharoni 
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.05.16 20:10

Patience wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/7169635/I-am-on-Sharon-Osbournes-side-Katie-Price-defends-the-former-X-Factor-judge-over-her-comments-about-Madeleine-McCanns-parents.html
The woman who spoke after Katie Price, I think she is or was a journo on The Sun or some other paper seemed to know a bit about it all.  She was able to say that they could not view the flat from the restaurant and exactly which room the children were in.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.05.16 20:39

Jane Moore.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.05.16 20:58

Yes Jane Moore, she was very careful I thought but she did seem to me to know what she was talking about.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.05.16 21:03

Here's the latest from the Daily Mail as they single out Katie Price

Katie Price becomes the latest celebrity to claim Kate and Gerry McCann were 'wrong' to leave their children alone the night Madeleine went missing

• Sharon Osbourne criticised parents who would leave young children alone 
  • She made a reference to Kate and Gerry McCann and called them 'insane'
  • Friend of McCann's said Sharon's remarks were 'ignorant' and 'ill-informed'
  • But Katie Price agreed with her on today's Loose Women
  • She said: 'I'm on Sharon's side. You don't leave your children' 

By Lucy Waterlow for MailOnline
Published: 16:11, 23 May 2016 | Updated: 18:08, 23 May 2016

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3604804/Katie-Price-agrees-Sharon-Osbourne-branded-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-insane.html#ixzz49Vgm8ans
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There are some people who blog that say the media don't make the news they report it. I beg to differ.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top