The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 5 Mm11

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 5 Mm11

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 5 Regist10

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 5 Empty Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by Realist 23.05.16 11:41

MayMuse wrote: 
Can someone please point me to the legal facts whereby an abduction was ruled conclusive and them cleared????  
I believe it may have been the Leicestershire police who concluded that the McCanns couldn't be eliminated, way back. As far as I'm aware, there hasn't in the intervening yrs. been any definitive evidence to amend that conclusion.
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 5 Empty Re: Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone

Post by Verdi 23.05.16 11:48

As I think I said previously, this issue has been blown way out of proportion.  Nothing to do with whether you like Sharon Osborne or not, she made a simple off the cuff comment on her US of A chat show (not the UK) when discussing the rights and wrongs of leaving very young children alone at home when you are out.  That is what the McCanns said they did!

It's the McCann machine that's splashed it across the weekend tabloid headlines and turned it around to spin in their favour.  If it hadn't happened, I doubt if anyone would have been aware of Sharon Osbourne's comment - even if you listened to the show I doubt if you would take much notice of a few words about an un-named couple.

Just goes to show how diligent the McCann spooks are - no stone un-turned.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 23.05.16 11:53

Realist wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:

JG mentioned the EU referendum and asked everyone to vote to leave.  The govt , pressurised by USA ,  are feeding us with fear stories through the BBC. 
You may be a tad less disillusioned with the BBC if you stick to the David Attenborough animal documentaries, Classic FM and online cricket commentaries.

I haven't much time for any TV or politics what with 2x GS , I believe you have 3, I did have 3 at one time, and all my other activities. Hope yours are all well... smilie
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 11:55

Realist wrote:
MayMuse wrote: 
Can someone please point me to the legal facts whereby an abduction was ruled conclusive and them cleared????  
I believe it may have been the Leicestershire police who concluded that the McCanns couldn't be eliminated, way back. As far as I'm aware, there hasn't in the intervening yrs. been any definitive evidence to amend that conclusion.
Exactly thank you, such a weird "anomaly" isn't it that some people seem to believe there are "legal facts" in existence?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Roidininki 23.05.16 11:56

@verdi 
An excellent summing up  of the situation created by the McCann machine .
Roidininki
Roidininki

Activity : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.05.16 11:59

MayMuse wrote:JG blocked "coco" due to there being legal facts that the McCanns are not involved and there was an abduction? 
Can someone please point me to the legal facts whereby an abduction was ruled conclusive and them cleared????  He also mentioned "libel" oh dear scaremongering at its finest.. I don't think that JG has all the "facts" :emo3:
That's not quite how the system works though is it.  The McCanns have been luxuriating in the comfortable position of being protected from unwanted criticism by those all encompassing words 'ongoing active investigation'.  Whether or not one believes that is debatable but the fact remains that on paper, so to speak, Operation Grange are an active force investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

The dreaded 'libel' word that's dished out like candy to a child, can be seen as an issue to be wary of - thinking back over the years, some online comments about the parents have been beyond the pale in terms of common decency, even borderline disgusting.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.05.16 12:01

Roidininki wrote:@verdi 
An excellent summing up  of the situation created by the McCann machine .
Thank you howdy !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 23.05.16 12:01

whatsupdoc wrote:

I haven't much time for any TV or politics what with 2x GS , I believe you have 3, I did have 3 at one time, and all my other activities. Hope yours are all well... smilie
I don't wish to go off topic, so I'll PM you a couple of pics. of my hooligans. big grin
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 12:15

Verdi wrote:
MayMuse wrote:JG blocked "coco" due to there being legal facts that the McCanns are not involved and there was an abduction? 
Can someone please point me to the legal facts whereby an abduction was ruled conclusive and them cleared????  He also mentioned "libel" oh dear scaremongering at its finest.. I don't think that JG has all the "facts" :emo3:
That's not quite how the system works though is it.  The McCanns have been luxuriating in the comfortable position of being protected from unwanted criticism by those all encompassing words 'ongoing active investigation'.  Whether or not one believes that is debatable but the fact remains that on paper, so to speak, Operation Grange are an active force investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

The dreaded 'libel' word that's dished out like candy to a child, can be seen as an issue to be wary of - thinking back over the years, some online comments about the parents have been beyond the pale in terms of common decency, even borderline disgusting.
Beyond the pale of common decency was (also to lead us to believe) that Madeleine was left alone and abducted. IMO 
I agree with you Verdi that some were more than distasteful, lack of tact or filter... yet being as they were not on the Internet and monitors were 'everywhere' it seems from very early days reporting back, why is that and who is to say that some were "playing both sides of the coin" to fuel?  Why the need to 'monitor' seeking out anything or anyone who has a difference of opinion... Why the 'shut down'. The McCanns do not own the world and people will always hold an expression of opinion on matters they are concerned about whether it be this situation or something else. It must be a very expensive, time consuming and exhausting job, to what end as it sure ain't helped to find Madeleine!? 
Just my thoughts...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 23.05.16 12:21

The McCanns continue to wrong foot themselves, and seem hopelessly incapable of understanding that silence is golden.  Narcissists through and through.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 12:33

It is all of their own making, they could not be silent it they tried... 
I read that Kate once said she wanted to shout the truth from the rooftops? 
Still waiting! 
The only shouting I seem to hear is all about them; their hurt feelings, seething, suing, please donate, it harms the search for Madeleine, the twins (they are doing great), accusations, appeals and so forth! 
It's like an old time worn movie played over and over? 
IMO

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 23.05.16 12:35

One mustn't lose sight of the fact that Sharon Osbourne is an attention seeking opportunist and these remarks were apparently made on an American TV show. As we all know, the American public are even more hysterical than the British public over child neglect issues, therefore, rather than sympathising with the anti-McCann cause, this was far more likely a case of her attempting to ingratiate herself with the aforementioned American audience.
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 23.05.16 12:37

MayMuse wrote:

She was probably referring to a bungalow, Maymuse. big grin
Realist

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 12:41

Realist wrote:One mustn't lose sight of the fact that Sharon Osbourne is an attention seeker opportunist and these remarks were apparently made on an American TV show. As we all know, the American public are even more hysterical than the British public over child neglect issues, therefore, rather than sympathising with the anti-McCann cause, this was far more likely a case of her attempting to ingratiate herself with the aforementioned American audience.
Really ? 
So anyone who comments on the "case" now is to be thought of an opportunist seeking publicity ? 
I give far more credit to Mrs Osbourne. 

Who brought this 'conversation" to the McCanns attention anyhow?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 23.05.16 12:44

Realist wrote:One mustn't lose sight of the fact that Sharon Osbourne is an attention seeker opportunist and these remarks were apparently made on an American TV show. As we all know, the American public are even more hysterical than the British public over child neglect issues, therefore, rather than sympathising with the anti-McCann cause, this was far more likely a case of her attempting to ingratiate herself with the aforementioned American audience.
I personally think the opposite is true.  Sharon Osbourne is a non-conformist, and has never tried to be a people pleaser.  That's her claim to fame.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.05.16 12:57

MayMuse wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:I've posted this article on a separate thread cos I like the headline big grin 

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/suncolumnists/7167892/Kelvin-MacKenzie-If-McCanns-want-our-money-they-have-to-take-our-opinions.html
Well good for Kelvin  Mr quite rightly so!

False 'praise' methinks, Maymuse!

This is the guy that, that under HIS banner headline, 'THE TRUTH' accused 'drunken' Liverpool fans of 'robbing the dead and pi**ing on coppers' at Hillsborough.

NONE OF WHICH WAS...... 'THE TRUTH'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 23.05.16 12:59

MayMuse wrote:
pennylane wrote:The McCanns continue to wrong foot themselves, and seem hopelessly incapable of understanding that silence is golden.  Narcissists through and through.
It is all of their own making, they could not be silent it they tried... 
Still waiting! 
The only shouting I seem to hear is all about them; their hurt feelings, seething, suing, please donate, it harms the search for Madeleine, the twins (they are doing great), accusations, appeals and so forth! 
It's like an old time worn movie played over and over? 
IMO
Indeed so!

"I think I've persecuted myself enough!"   This from the mother who by her own admission hardly lost any weight or sleep following the alleged abduction of her 3 year old daughter.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.05.16 12:59

pennylane wrote:
I personally think the opposite is true.  Sharon Osbourne is a non-conformist, and has never tried to be a people pleaser.  That's her claim to fame.
I agree Pennylane.  Sharon O. wont have spent much time reading up on the case other than what she has read in the newspapers, when would she have the time?  She has three children of her own, so is more than qualified to give her thoughts.

She hasn't said she is an expert in matters McCann just gave an opinion and said it is insane to leave children unattended.   I think it was verdi who said that yesterday.   She did not call the McC's insane she said the action of leaving children alone which results in an "abducion" was insane.  There is a difference.

Their comments about Sharon O. will be water off a duck's back I reckon.   She is a very strong person.  You gotta be in show biz.  

IMO Rocky's Appeal win seems to have set nerves jangling.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 13:05

jeanmonroe wrote:
MayMuse wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:I've posted this article on a separate thread cos I like the headline big grin 

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/suncolumnists/7167892/Kelvin-MacKenzie-If-McCanns-want-our-money-they-have-to-take-our-opinions.html
Well good for Kelvin  Mr quite rightly so!

False 'praise' methinks, Maymuse!

This is the guy that, that under HIS banner headline, 'THE TRUTH' accused 'drunken' Liverpool fans of 'robbing the dead and pi**ing on coppers' at Hillsborough.

NONE OF WHICH WAS...... 'THE TRUTH'!
Understandably bone of contention re Hillsboroug I haven't forgot! ... But this reporting is another matter and actually the first to speak out in MSM in support of anyone commenting and is the truth, so praise where it is due.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.05.16 13:06

pennylane wrote:The McCanns continue to wrong foot themselves, and seem hopelessly incapable of understanding that silence is golden.  Narcissists through and through.
Echo and Narcissus..
Sharon Osbourne blasted by missing Madeleine McCann's parents after she brands them "insane" for leaving girl alone - Page 5 Echo-narcisse

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 23.05.16 13:14

plebgate wrote:
pennylane wrote:
I agree Pennylane.  Sharon O. wont have spent much time reading up on the case other than what she has read in the newspapers, when would she have the time?  She has three children of her own, so is more than qualified to give her thoughts.

She hasn't said she is an expert in matters McCann just gave an opinion and said it is insane to leave children unattended.   I think it was verdi who said that yesterday.   She did not call the McC's insane she said the action of leaving children alone which results in an "abducion" was insane.  There is a difference.

Their comments about Sharon O. will be water off a duck's back I reckon.   She is a very strong person.  You gotta be in show biz.  

IMO Rocky's Appeal win seems to have set nerves jangling.
Exactly! 

I totally agree Rocky's Appeal win has jangled nerves in a big way.  Too bad for TM they've spun themselves into oblivion, and only increase disdain each time they try one of their sleazy counter measures.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.05.16 13:17

I've just tuned into Loose Women who discussed Sharon Osbourne/the McCanns.

All I can say is that Kate McCann has never sat on a Loose Women stool but she'd sure be welcomed by this sycophantic lot...who knows?....watch this space?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.05.16 13:20

Never found the appeal of loose women  big grin

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.05.16 13:27

I can't stand the programme but I thought I'd make an exception and watch the section on Madeleine today.

What a bunch of luvvies.

Didn't the woman Lesley from Birds of a Feather do a reading/something or other for Madeleine/Missing People?  Someone needs to help me out with that vague recollection but she jumped in there in full support.

Then there's the Sawalha woman who does a 'my child averted a sexual predator on the beach' 'I've been paranoid since Madeleine went missing' 'we could have been branded negligent' kind of thing. Is there anything that woman doesn't discuss about her children?

As for the others, I can't even be bothered to write their names other than Katie Price who said it how she sees it and doesn't have much respect for people who go on holiday with their kids to leave them.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.05.16 13:29

MayMuse wrote:
aquila wrote:I've just tuned into Loose Women who discussed Sharon Osbourne/the McCanns.

All I can say is that Kate McCann has never sat on a Loose Women stool but she'd sure be welcomed by this sycophantic lot...who knows?....watch this space?
Never found the appeal of loose women  big grin
Nor me and I certainly wont be tuning in when the new addition to their team becomes a regular on the show.  The Queen of the jungle (can't remember name) - the girl who had sex on live tv.  Marvellous just marvellous NOT.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum