The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sun: 63 comments still showing - one of them even accusing McCanns and Martin Brunt over Brenda Leyland's death

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sun: 63 comments still showing - one of them even accusing McCanns and Martin Brunt over Brenda Leyland's death

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 20.05.16 15:01

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi BarrytheHatchit,that must have been some Court case to have taken such a risk to "Pervert the Course of Justice"hope your watching closely Clarence?
There was a lot of money involved as the clients were very wealthy.  The father who was seeking more access to his kids was a very well set up Wall Street banker.  If Hyman had been believed, this man would have been jailed for perverting the course of justice himself, and lost his kids for good.  I have zero sympathy for the ex-barrister, all my sympathy is reserved for the dad and his kids.

BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sun: 63 comments still showing - one of them even accusing McCanns and Martin Brunt over Brenda Leyland's death

Post by Realist on 20.05.16 16:13

@BarryTheHatchet wrote:Yes, a barrister.  And as far as I know, the only one to ever be jailed in the 800 year history of barristers.
Here's another one :-.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/may/02/constance-briscoe-jailed-perverting-course-justice

In fact, I think there have been several fairly recent cases including a barrister who received around a 10 stretch for possession with intent to supply a few kilos of heroin, or it may have been Columbian marching powder. There's also a freight load of solicitors, the Cat. D gaols are full of 'em, always have been.

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 20.05.16 17:56

My goodness, just like buses, you wait 800 years for a barrister to get the jail and lo and behold!  Two come along at once! Mr

BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.05.16 20:31

@Realist wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

User name 'Cristobell' had already left this forum when you joined Realist.
Ladyinred might think otherwise, Verdi
Yes, Realist has been a member here previously with a different username.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.05.16 20:35

Ladyinred wrote:
@Realist wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Ladyinred might think otherwise, Verdi
Yes, Realist has been a member here previously with a different username.
We get them all here Ladyinred. They do love their diatribes, spelling people's names incorrectly and generally taking the P.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 21.05.16 11:51

@Verdi wrote:
@Realist wrote:
@BarryTheHatchet wrote:

Whacky theories are fine.  Allowing vitriolic comments to be posted on your blog - or as I suspect, writing them yourself - is not. 
She's been caught out in a number of questionable things she's said and then twisted round and tried to deny them.  You can always tell because she starts LOLing and ROFLing all over the place, and going all girly and giggly.  It does not fool me.
I don't follow blogs, tweets, facebook etc. Barry. I was only commenting on how I found her to be on this forum. I didn't have many exchanges with her, but in those instances where I did, I found her to be polite, although not necessarily logical big grin
`Though you`re fairly new yourself Verdi - Cristobell may have left by then unless you were posting under your previous avatar.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.05.16 12:55

@Richard IV wrote:`Though you`re fairly new yourself Verdi - Cristobell may have left by then unless you were posting under your previous avatar.

Eh?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum