The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

How many know what happened to Madeleine?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How many know what happened to Madeleine?

Post by NickE on 13.05.16 19:33

This is a question I´ve asked myself many,many times and I'm just curious to know what the forum members opinions is about this?

If there are several people who knows, why has it not stepped forward any whistleblowers yet?

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 960
Reputation : 274
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How many know what happened to Madeleine?

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 13.05.16 20:12

The McCanns themselves
Some or all of their tapas mates
Granny Healy
and quite possibly Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar.

I am not sure about Gerry's brothers and sisters.  They might be just fiercely protecting the family pet.  But I'm sure Granny Healy knows - why else would she say that she wanted to give Kate a piece of her mind, and be dressed for much of the time in black? 

I also believe that at least one or two of the tapas crew assisted with the cover-up and disposal, and now they are implicated too, with a lot to lose.  But maybe not all of them.  It's noticable that most of them are distancing themselves from the Mcs as far as humanely possible.

As for Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar, he may be pure pond scum but one thing he is not, is a stupid man.  He must know.  But he is paid - by goodness only knows who - to lie about it.

BarryTheHatchet

Posts : 187
Reputation : 253
Join date : 2016-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How many know what happened to Madeleine?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 13.05.16 20:48

@BarryTheHatchet wrote:As for Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar, he may be pure pond scum but one thing he is not, is a stupid man.  He must know.  But he is paid - by goodness only knows who - to lie about it.
It makes me wonder how the bloke sleeps at night, it really does.

He's got kids himself, and what a legacy he's leaving them.

Clarence, it's not just another day at the office! This is a three year old dead child you're lying about girlno

____________________
I'm not saying Gerry McCann is obsessed with what comes out in the media but Kim Jong-un thinks he needs to lighten up a bit.


Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7719
Reputation : 3251
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: How many know what happened to Madeleine?

Post by HelenMeg on 13.05.16 20:57

@BarryTheHatchet wrote:The McCanns themselves
Some or all of their tapas mates
Granny Healy
and quite possibly Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar.

I am not sure about Gerry's brothers and sisters.  They might be just fiercely protecting the family pet.  But I'm sure Granny Healy knows - why else would she say that she wanted to give Kate a piece of her mind, and be dressed for much of the time in black? 

I also believe that at least one or two of the tapas crew assisted with the cover-up and disposal, and now they are implicated too, with a lot to lose.  But maybe not all of them.  It's noticable that most of them are distancing themselves from the Mcs as far as humanely possible.

As for Clarence the Cross-eyed Liar, he may be pure pond scum but one thing he is not, is a stupid man.  He must know.  But he is paid - by goodness only knows who - to lie about it.
I would include all of Op Grange and a few VIPs  and a few more OC guests to your list..

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 206
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How many know what happened to Madeleine?

Post by roy rovers on 13.05.16 23:58

The DPP who also knows that without a body or one of them breaking rank there is no chance of securing a conviction.

roy rovers

Posts : 466
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How many know what happened to Madeleine?

Post by MayMuse on 14.05.16 0:51

The "establishment"!? 
Jim Gamble!? 
Martin Brunt!?
Robert Murat!?
Maybe IMO

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1456
Reputation : 1002
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How many know what happened to Madeleine?

Post by Verdi on 14.05.16 23:36

@NickE wrote:This is a question I´ve asked myself many,many times and I'm just curious to know what the forum members opinions is about this?

If there are several people who knows, why has it not stepped forward any whistleblowers yet?
Much the same reason that Savile's secret was safe until he was dead and buried?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4184
Reputation : 2558
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum