The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by ChippyM on 05.05.16 12:22

R
I thought it was clear that the story about questioning the 3 burglars was unfounded and from 'a source' , there was an article somewhere showing that no request had been recieved about reinterviewing these peolple as had been reported in the UK papers.

  I beleive by now that Grange will turn up not very much but I don't believe these anonymous sources either.

ChippyM

Posts : 910
Reputation : 129
Join date : 2013-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by Mirage on 05.05.16 12:40

@melisande wrote:
@NickE wrote:Don't you have ONE journalist in the UK with courage who can ask these questions that Anjos brought up in this interview?
Katie Hopkins has been the only one recently who has caused a few waves but as the public are divided on her I am not sure how seriously she is taken . She had a radio discussion last Sunday but was limited to discussing the cost and whether the investigation should be stopped. She said at the start it wasn't going to be a discussion about the investigation itself. She did mention the withheld efits though and a couple of callers did express their doubts about the McCanns.

Get Felgueiras on the case. She missed her calling that one. A PROPER detective. Nobody's fool and nobody's puppet.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1665
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.05.16 16:13

@NickE wrote:Don't you have ONE journalist in the UK with courage who can ask these questions that Anjos brought up in this interview?
Nope, not until Sandra Felgueiras and Natasha Donn come to work in the UK.

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7113
Reputation : 2502
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by sammi1967 on 05.05.16 17:17

The journalist is just the front person doing their job and answerable to those above them. What they are allowed to ask is out of their hands.

sammi1967

Posts : 32
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by NickE on 05.05.16 19:47

@sammi1967 wrote:The journalist is just the front person doing their job and answerable to those above them. What they are allowed to ask is out of their hands.
There is many independent journalists who is connected to a network in different countries.
Take a look at the Panama gate and how the Swedish journalist nailed the PM of Iceland.
He started with random questions and then, booom, one sensitive question and the PM gave up.

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 916
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by MayMuse on 05.05.16 22:15

@Tony Bennett wrote:From above:

Carlos Anjos -

"No, nothing makes sense anymore.

"I would say, from the day the process was reopened or since when the English authorities reopened the case in England and started to investigate, it has never made any sense.

"It would make some sense if the English authorities had read the Portuguese process and said that there were failures, and then followed alternative lines of investigation.

"All they did do, what they have limited themselves to, was merely to follow or repeat what was done by the Portuguese, several times. In fact, they are now redoing what they themselves had done, they've already done this step".

---------------

I wish I'd had this before my trip to Downing Street last Friday.

I feel another Addendum coming on...
Go for it ... If that is allowed

MayMuse

Posts : 1108
Reputation : 828
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by Cakefan64 on 05.05.16 22:16

A very interesting piece. As I've said elsewhere I've thought for sometime that an attempt might be made to close down the case by finding a suitable fall guy to pin the "abduction" on, therefore getting the McCann's off the hook. I hope they don't get away with it.

Cakefan64

Posts : 24
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2016-03-12
Age : 52
Location : Grimsby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by MayMuse on 05.05.16 22:20

The main objective of the English authorities was to exonerate the parents of Madeleine McCann.

Most definitely from day one IMO

Nothing to do with any truth for Madeleine, nothing to do with justice!

But why? Why the need to "exonerate"? 


What is so special about the MCCanns? 

SY isn't a "yard" anymore it's a "mile" one they've taken too far! 

MayMuse

Posts : 1108
Reputation : 828
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by MRNOODLES on 06.05.16 1:01

@MayMuse wrote:The main objective of the English authorities was to exonerate the parents of Madeleine McCann.




Most definitely from day one IMO


Nothing to do with any truth for Madeleine, nothing to do with justice!


But why? Why the need to "exonerate"? 


What is so special about the MCCanns? 




SY isn't a "yard" anymore it's a "mile" one they've taken too far! 


Well, a possible reason purely my opinion.

I posted a BBC link from '02 stating that British cardiology wasn't very good and the government was determined to make it better.  Now spin it forward to now.  Britain is said to be best in Europe. And a recent report said that Prof. Gerry McCann is one of the best cardiologists around.

What am I suggesting? The money tied up in his training and expertise in cardiology. The powers that be will protect him. And stick their fingers in their ears and shout la la la.

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by lj on 06.05.16 6:00

@Vicky87 wrote:Its obvious that Grange was never about Madeleine..or else all scenarios would have been looked at, not just abduction. I mean, honestly..since when do we take the people who SHOULD (and would be in any other case, because of statistics and such) be the prime suspects word for it and centre the investigation around nothing but what they say? Its just crazy.

Having said that though I do not see why on earth this whole sorry parade happened if the only point was to exonerate the McCanns.


It's not only to exonerate the McCanns, but also to "justify" the political and diplomatic interference, and the enabling of the press.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by lj on 06.05.16 6:01

@Bishop Brennan wrote:
@Vicky87 wrote:Its obvious that Grange was never about Madeleine..or else all scenarios would have been looked at, not just abduction.
...
Having said that though I do not see why on earth this whole sorry parade happened if the only point was to exonerate the McCanns.

Remember that OG was actually Rebekka Brooks' idea - with Cameron jumping on board either through fear or error of judgement.  Having made the decision, he then had to be 100% certain that Grange would not come back and bite him in the backside. The only way to avoid that was to strictly limit the remit and ensure that the T9 were not even looked at as suspects.

The primary goal of OG was therefore to save the faces of all those (particularly politicians) who had ill-advisedly thrown their weight and government resources behind the McCanns.  Exonerating the McCanns was the only way to do this.  A guilty McCann result would have had Brown and Cameron looking like complete fools. Ditto all the high-profile supporters.  Worse, it would look as though the UK government had actively tried to pervert the course of justice in the case. Grange would never be permitted to do that - and so it has proved.  




Exactly

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by lj on 06.05.16 6:08

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:The main objective of the English authorities was to exonerate the parents of Madeleine McCann.




Most definitely from day one IMO


Nothing to do with any truth for Madeleine, nothing to do with justice!


But why? Why the need to "exonerate"? 


What is so special about the MCCanns? 




SY isn't a "yard" anymore it's a "mile" one they've taken too far! 


Well, a possible reason purely my opinion.

I posted a BBC link from '02 stating that British cardiology wasn't very good and the government was determined to make it better.  Now spin it forward to now.  Britain is said to be best in Europe. And a recent report said that Prof. Gerry McCann is one of the best cardiologists around.

What am I suggesting? The money tied up in his training and expertise in cardiology. The powers that be will protect him. And stick their fingers in their ears and shout la la la.


Uh can you give a reliable source for "prof" Gerry McCann being one  of the best cardiologists around? You don't end up in nuclear imaging because of your great diagnostic or therapeutic skills.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by Cmaryholmes on 06.05.16 9:17

If I had a heart problem, walked into a surgery to see Gerry's smirking face I think I would have a cardiac arrest. I presume he doesn't actually see patients, does he? If he works in research, I wonder what on earth his colleagues make of it all.

Cmaryholmes

Posts : 148
Reputation : 205
Join date : 2016-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by pennylane on 06.05.16 10:38

@Cmaryholmes wrote:If I had a heart problem, walked into a surgery to see Gerry's smirking face I think I would have a cardiac arrest. I presume he doesn't actually see patients, does he? If he works in research, I wonder what on earth his colleagues make of it all.

CPR at the ready Cmary big grin

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by MRNOODLES on 06.05.16 10:42

@lj wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:The main objective of the English authorities was to exonerate the parents of Madeleine McCann.




Most definitely from day one IMO


Nothing to do with any truth for Madeleine, nothing to do with justice!


But why? Why the need to "exonerate"? 


What is so special about the MCCanns? 




SY isn't a "yard" anymore it's a "mile" one they've taken too far! 


Well, a possible reason purely my opinion.

I posted a BBC link from '02 stating that British cardiology wasn't very good and the government was determined to make it better.  Now spin it forward to now.  Britain is said to be best in Europe. And a recent report said that Prof. Gerry McCann is one of the best cardiologists around.

What am I suggesting? The money tied up in his training and expertise in cardiology. The powers that be will protect him. And stick their fingers in their ears and shout la la la.


Uh can you give a reliable source for "prof" Gerry McCann being one  of the best cardiologists around? You don't end up in nuclear imaging because of your great diagnostic or therapeutic skills.


http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/cardiovascular-sciences/people/mccann

Okay correction of him being a prof of cardiology.  But the point is still valid that him being a prof within that dept.

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 06.05.16 11:34

I am the UK Chief investigator for the Bayer Sponsored GADACAD 1 study

Is there any evidence that Bayer was one of the drug companies attending at the Ocean Club 28 April - 5 May?

Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 402
Reputation : 245
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by Doug D on 06.05.16 12:46

Money, money, money:
 
‘I have been successful in attracting external funding with grant income over £8M (>£4.5M as PI or lead applicant).’
 
‘a named collaborator in the $15M NIH funded study of CMR’
 
‘I have overseen the core lab CMR analysis for four Nationally funded trials’.
 
It’s all about the money!

Doug D

Posts : 2146
Reputation : 635
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by plebgate on 06.05.16 13:36

So Mr. is now a Professor no less.

oh err, all that loss of appetite blah blah blah in the libel action doesn't seem to have stopped him climbing the greasy pole though?

With that salary coming in there will never be any need to make mortgage repayments from the Fund again then? (IMO of course).

plebgate

Posts : 5444
Reputation : 1159
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by pennylane on 06.05.16 15:17

@plebgate wrote:So Mr. is now a Professor no less.

oh err, all that loss of appetite blah blah blah in the libel action doesn't seem to have stopped him climbing the greasy pole though?

With that salary coming in there will never be any need to make mortgage repayments from the Fund again then? (IMO of course).

He's busy professing when he should be confessing methinks! nails

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by plebgate on 06.05.16 15:30

@pennylane wrote:
@plebgate wrote:So Mr. is now a Professor no less.

oh err, all that loss of appetite blah blah blah in the libel action doesn't seem to have stopped him climbing the greasy pole though?

With that salary coming in there will never be any need to make mortgage repayments from the Fund again then? (IMO of course).

He's busy professing when he should be confessing methinks! nails
laughat   Mr big grin

plebgate

Posts : 5444
Reputation : 1159
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by aquila on 06.05.16 17:10

@pennylane wrote:
@Cmaryholmes wrote:If I had a heart problem, walked into a surgery to see Gerry's smirking face I think I would have a cardiac arrest. I presume he doesn't actually see patients, does he? If he works in research, I wonder what on earth his colleagues make of it all.

CPR at the ready Cmary big grin
Wasn't there some utterance from Team McCann that someone had been taken ill and Madeleine had wheeled out some sort of children's toy to deal with it.

I get so pissed off with all the PR.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by lj on 06.05.16 17:42

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@lj wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:The main objective of the English authorities was to exonerate the parents of Madeleine McCann.




Most definitely from day one IMO


Nothing to do with any truth for Madeleine, nothing to do with justice!


But why? Why the need to "exonerate"? 


What is so special about the MCCanns? 




SY isn't a "yard" anymore it's a "mile" one they've taken too far! 


Well, a possible reason purely my opinion.

I posted a BBC link from '02 stating that British cardiology wasn't very good and the government was determined to make it better.  Now spin it forward to now.  Britain is said to be best in Europe. And a recent report said that Prof. Gerry McCann is one of the best cardiologists around.

What am I suggesting? The money tied up in his training and expertise in cardiology. The powers that be will protect him. And stick their fingers in their ears and shout la la la.


Uh can you give a reliable source for "prof" Gerry McCann being one  of the best cardiologists around? You don't end up in nuclear imaging because of your great diagnostic or therapeutic skills.


http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/cardiovascular-sciences/people/mccann

Okay correction of him being a prof of cardiology.  But the point is still valid that him being a prof within that dept.


I see a lot of I am / have..s. I being the operative word. 
But no reliable source that says he is one of the best cardiologists around.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carlos Anjos: 'I believe that there is clearly an attempt to exonerate the couple'

Post by lj on 06.05.16 17:46

@aquila wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@Cmaryholmes wrote:If I had a heart problem, walked into a surgery to see Gerry's smirking face I think I would have a cardiac arrest. I presume he doesn't actually see patients, does he? If he works in research, I wonder what on earth his colleagues make of it all.

CPR at the ready Cmary big grin
Wasn't there some utterance from Team McCann that someone had been taken ill and Madeleine had wheeled out some sort of children's toy to deal with it.

I get so pissed off with all the PR.

I believe it was when Kate's father had some heart problems Madeleine took her toy stethoscope to "examine" him.

Sorry for the OT

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum