The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

8 Muslim ISIS sympathisers defrauded British pensioners of £1million - and spent it on travelling to Syria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 Muslim ISIS sympathisers defrauded British pensioners of £1million - and spent it on travelling to Syria

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.05.16 20:21

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36205411

Muslims account for 5% of the British population but make up 15% of E.K. prison inmates.

Why is that?

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 8 Muslim ISIS sympathisers defrauded British pensioners of £1million - and spent it on travelling to Syria

Post by Truly on 05.05.16 14:50

"Police say some of the money funded travel from the UK to Syria. There are fears some of those who travelled had links to so-called Islamic State."

Where in this article does it say that these were 8 Muslim ISIS sympathisers  ?????

'Muslims account for 5% of the British population but make up 15% of E.K. prison inmates.'

And your point is ?

Truly

Back to top Go down

Re: 8 Muslim ISIS sympathisers defrauded British pensioners of £1million - and spent it on travelling to Syria

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.05.16 19:51

Truly wrote:"Police say some of the money funded travel from the UK to Syria. There are fears some of those who travelled had links to so-called Islamic State."

Where in this article does it say that these were 8 Muslim ISIS sympathisers  ?????

'Muslims account for 5% of the British population but make up 15% of E.K. prison inmates.'

And your point is ?
Do your research and...

never mind

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truly on 05.05.16 21:48

perhaps I could do it almost as well as you do.......

Truly

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.05.16 14:01

Truly wrote:perhaps I could do it almost as well as you do.......
I doubt that very much

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truly on 06.05.16 14:43

Funny that. 

At least I can read though : "Police say some of the money funded travel from the UK to Syria. There are fears some of those who travelled had links to so-called Islamic State."

How does this tie in with the title of this thread then ? I refer you to my original question. 

With regard to the point being made. I think we have read enough on this forum to know what that is.

Truly

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.05.16 15:12

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bye

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 06.05.16 22:24

Well done to London for picking who they feel is best up for the job.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.05.16 23:34

@notlongnow wrote:Well done to London for picking who they feel is best up for the job.
Time will tell.

The people of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets probably thought that they had done well in electing Luftur Abdul Rahman as Mayor, despite his having (as does Sadiq Khan) many links with jihadist Muslims.

However, this is what happened next in Tower Hamlets...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3052100/Mayor-Tower-Hamlets-guilty-electoral-fraud.html

ETA:  The proportion of Muslims in London is currently around 14% (1 in 7) and rising fast. If, as evidence suggests is the case, London Muslims voted overwhelmingly for Sadiq Khan, it is possible (depending on the final margin of his victory) that without the vote of his fellow-Muslims, he would not now be the Mayor of London

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truly on 07.05.16 8:44

Well done London indeed.
Brilliant news and a great slap in the face for that toff Goldsmith. What can he possibly know about what it's like to be a Londoner in these times ?

Truly

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.05.16 9:59

What do any of them know what it's like to be a Londoner in these times?  

MPs salary, homes paid for, all heating and electric paid for blah blah.

If you think any of them are like "ordinary" Londoners in these times, I think you had better think again.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.05.16 10:16

He's also a lawyer, like most politicians.

offtopic

Back to top Go down

Post by Truly on 07.05.16 12:24

as Mr Bennett would say - 'do some research' Ladyinred.

But yes - he has had a proper job and is not a career politician.

Truly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.05.16 12:34

Truly wrote:as Mr Bennett would say - 'do some research' Ladyinred.

But yes - he has had a proper job and is not a career politician.
Not a career politician?  He's been á local councillor for the past 22 years.

Back on topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truly on 07.05.16 12:51

ok - the '8 Muslim ISIS sympathisers.......'

How accurate is the title of the post ?
Not very accurate at all.

I will leave it at that. No doubt all you Bennett acolytes will jump down my throat to defend your leader. I hate bigotry.

What was the point about the number of Muslims in prison ?
Don't bother answering that.

Truly

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum