The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Why the McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate in a reconstruction of Maddie's fateful night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why the McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate in a reconstruction of Maddie's fateful night

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 03.05.16 6:10

Gonçalo Amaral: We must reconstruct Maddie's fateful night

Ms Tanner said she saw a man carrying a child in his arms cross a road by apartment 5a.

Scotland Yard officers have identified an innocent holidaymaker carrying a child there at the time as being the person Ms Tanner saw.

Mr Amaral said: “This is a crucial area for the reconstruction. We now know Scotland Yard have eliminated the man Jane Tanner saw carrying a child. It would be important for the person Scotland Yard has identified to take part in the reconstruction as this period of time is absolutely crucial.”

“We seem to be getting towards the end of the Operation Grange investigation, the last roll of the dice, so what is there to lose?”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/666015/Madeleine-McCann-anniversary-reconstruction-portuguese-police-chief-Goncalo-Amaral

PJ Files: The cancelled Reconstruction http://www.mccannfiles.com/id279.html

McCLIP Prospect of a RECONSTRUCTION does not APPEAL to Kate and Gerry

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate in a reconstruction of Maddie's fateful night

Post by whatsupdoc on 03.05.16 7:47

Straight away @ 1.32 in the first video Gerry says "We have told everything in our statements..."

Just not true. Kate refused to answer the 48 questions.

Another video clip for Richard to edit as per the Pink in Oz lies video. This type of video gets over to the public all the lies being told by the McCanns in a very short space of time.

...and a thanks to HiDeHo for all her videos. smilie

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the McCanns and Tapas 7 won't participate in a reconstruction of Maddie's fateful night

Post by Mirage on 03.05.16 10:15

As KM famously opined of her tapas friends "We were all kind of into each other. Had it been just me, Gerry and the  kids, we might have looked around a bit more, you know" !!!

That situation obviously didn't  change one iota when a reconstruction was requested. In fact they got lawyers to cement them further into each other ensuring no stone would be un-cracked

Ding-a-ling-a-ling: UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOUR ALERT!!!

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 03.05.16 10:26

Great video.
Very revealing and a good reminder of why we are all here.

Had the abduction been more than just a 'fabricated story' then there would have been no discussion about going -  everyone would have flocked there to help find Madeleine. No questions.

Instead we have parents and friends questioning the validity, the details, doing everything they can to ridicule it / prevent it...

Quite clearly we have a bunch of people who have been advised that they must not go ( as it will reveal their inconsistent story telling / shine the light on their lies etc) and that know that
there is no point in bothering anyway as nothing can help Madeleine. IMO.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 03.05.16 10:54

@HelenMeg wrote:Great video.
Very revealing and a good reminder of why we are all here.

Had the abduction been more than just a 'fabricated story' then there would have been no discussion about going -  everyone would have flocked there to help find Madeleine. No questions.

Instead we have parents and friends questioning the validity, the details, doing everything they can to ridicule it / prevent it...

Quite clearly we have a bunch of people who have been advised that they must not go ( as it will reveal their inconsistent story telling / shine the light on their lies etc) and that know that
there is no point in bothering anyway as nothing can help Madeleine. IMO.

What a continual foot in mouth interview that was. The pair can never answer any real questions without hanging themselves out to dry.  I remember writing to Sian Williams (as did others) and congratulating her and Bill Turnball and indeed the BBC, for stepping up to the plate and asking some real questions. She wrote back and said 'she received a lot of flack, but at the end of the day we all just want to know what happened.' or words to that effect.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 03.05.16 11:00

*All together now, with the famous Meatloaf song*

"I'll do anything to search... but I won't do that"

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 03.05.16 11:23

@MRNOODLES wrote:*All together now, with the famous Meatloaf song*

"I'll do anything to search... but I won't do that"

'Or that. ....or that.....'

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We will not go because.....

Post by Yorkshirgel on 29.09.16 12:11

Not sure where I spotted these but thought they were interesting.  Sorry if repeated.

Excuses for why the Tapas group would not agree to a reconstruction in Portugal:

Matthew Oldfield

We have concerns that it’s NOT really gonna add anything and
 maybe that if you were to play devil’s advocate and be very suspicious you
 might be saying it was JUST BEING DONE TO CREATE A PROBLEM AND CREATE INCONSISTENCIES.

Jane Tanner. 

I cannot see how it could help Madeleine.  If it would I would be on the next ‘plane but I have some great concerns about the media and the, how the media will react to it, how that it will view it you know, will it just be another chance to have a dig at us.

Russel O’Brien

We would, in many respects, feel it would be absolutely mad to fly to Portugal, not just from the point of view some relatively minor concerns that, huh, you know, twelve months on a re-enactment with the people involved, you know, is unlikely to change the Case, but just because it will open us up to a massive tide of, of, of unwarranted abuse.

Diane Webster

Well I mean I would do anything if I thought it was going to find Madeleine, I really would

With the re-enactment, err it’s only what we’ve been told about, nothing official’s been err put to us at all. I don’t know really whether, whether a re-enactment would, unless it’s being televised.”  Would have any, whether it’ll have any effect on it at all. And I think it would also be quite distressing for Kate and Gerry to go through that.”

Rachael Oldfield

I don’t really see one why it needs to be done at all, and two why it has to be us, erm I mean you know, asking us as a group to go back and do that when it was, you know it was such a, an horrific event and certainly you know to be sitting around that table again and sort of pretending to go back and check the rooms and it would be, it would just be awful and you know, I mean much more difficult you know for Kate and, and Jane, erm you know than me anyway, erm don’t see why they can’t do it with actors”.

Erm and I can’t really see what the material benefit to finding Madeleine would be doing that re-enactment”.

David Payne

”I will do anything in my powers that could be helpful to shed light on what happened to Madeleine or bring Madeleine back, or to change the status that Kate and Gerry find themselves in. Though saying that, we have concerns regarding going back err for a re-enactment and those points that we have you know raised in a letter which I believe is being forwarded to the Portuguese Police

Fiona Payne

I would do absolutely anything if I felt it was going to help bring, find Madeleine or find who took her. Erm, my reservations are, at this point, how doing the re-enactment is going to achieve that or advance the search in any way. We know that's not going to help find Madeleine, because we know, we were there, and we know we're telling the truth, so I wouldn't be happy to do it if that was the reason for doing it. I'd just like to be convinced how it's going to move the investigation on really, erm, to find Madeleine'. 

'Erm, so I just, I just don't see, I mean, in my eyes, doing it, it would be beneficial if actors and actresses did it because they don't have that emotion and you can still direct them to exactly what you were doing and where you went and your movements. So, so I still don't, we still haven't had an answer to that really, that side of it'. 

None of them - showed concern for Madeleine.  None of them put her above all else.

None were prepared to go to Portugal.

Looks like they must have been given a script/tick list.

Yorkshirgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 29.09.16 12:30

David Payne

”I will do anything in my powers that could be helpful to shed light on what happened to Madeleine..."
---------------------------------

Oh, the 'irony'!

Interviewing Police Officer, DC 1485 MESSIAH "Is there anything that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth?'' (about a three years old child's 'disappearance')

David Payne reply "Err the, there are a few things but I don't think this is the right forum for bringing those up.'

Interviewing Police Officer, DC 1485 MESSIAH "Okay..."

Soooo very, VERY, 'helpful' Mr Payne!..............NOT!

Person Interviewed: David PAYNE
Place of Interview: Force Headquarters,
Date of Interview: 11.04.08

D Payne: "............you know because again this is something that we've talked about, you know, IF she (Madeleine) WAS abducted you know, sorry...."

if, IF?????

'you know'! winkwink

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshirgel on 29.09.16 12:52

'....or to change the status that Kate and Gerry find themselves in.'

That was a deliberate choice of words imo.  It was to pretend that the phrase 'the situation that Madeleine found herself in' was used often.  ie Gerry was not actually blaming M for being in that situation.

They were quite happy to travel to Spain to do a reconstruction scripted by Gerry (who actually left Jane Tanner out), obviously because anything that might be incriminating could be winkled out.

Yorkshirgel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum