The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW - Reply received from Mike Penning M.P., Home Office, 6 Jun 2016*** (was: Reasons why the public need a report on Operation Grange: The letter handed in to Prime Minister, David Cameron, on 29 April 2016 in support of the petition

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***NEW - Reply received from Mike Penning M.P., Home Office, 6 Jun 2016*** (was: Reasons why the public need a report on Operation Grange: The letter handed in to Prime Minister, David Cameron, on 29 April 2016 in support of the petition

Post by Verdi on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:47 pm

Tomorrow sees one calendar month since Tony Bennett posted-up his outstanding extensive communication with the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street.

Summer recess is fast approaching - come on Mr. Prime Minister, you owe the electorate an explanation.  Surely you've got an under-secretary somewhere twiddling their thumbs.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW - Reply received from Mike Penning M.P., Home Office, 6 Jun 2016*** (was: Reasons why the public need a report on Operation Grange: The letter handed in to Prime Minister, David Cameron, on 29 April 2016 in support of the petition

Post by plebgate on Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:40 pm

oh well then it will be well into the Autumn probably before Tony gets a reply.

Too busy with the Referendrum no doubt, trying to  scare everyone with bleak forecasts for us all.

Over 3,000 signatures and many many people interested in hearing news but do they care, DO THEY ECK AS LIKE.

If we leave EU he will prob be facing a backlash from his own party and might not even be Prime Minister, so yes, GET A MOVE ON with a response.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Holding reply from the Prime Minister

Post by Tony Bennett on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:25 pm

@sharonl wrote:Update on Tony's letter

Tony is unable to access the internet at the moment but he has just sent me a message which he has asked me to share with you.

He has received, from David Cameron, a holding reply dated 6th May 2016, which ends with "your correspondence is being considered".

Tony expects a more detailed reply in due course.
This was the reply from the Prime Minister's Correspondence Unit.

I am expecting a fuller reply in due course:

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Final reply to the petition - from Rt Hon Mike Penning, Minister of State for Policing

Post by Tony Bennett on Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:53 pm

Here is the final reply to the petition - from Rt Hon Mike Penning M.P, Minister of State at the Home Office for Policing, Fire, Criminal Justice and Victims.

It's probably rather less than I hoped, since the main purpose of the petition was to get across the need for a report to the public, in view of the huge amount of pomp and money which so far has achieved nothing but perpetuate the official abduction line for over 5 years. There is not a word about any report, just a comment that 'an investigation is ongoing', so 'we can't really say anything'.

But, as they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

There are ways we can follow this up.

Thank you one final time to everyone who signed and or promoted the petition.

One final comment: I'm surprised at the estimate of expenditure for 2016-7 only being £95,000 - that's barely enough to cover DCI Nicola Wall's salary plus pension contributions for a year, let alone employing any other staff, doing any 'investigation' or making even more trips to Portugal. It might suggest that they are moving towards 'closure'.     

---------------------------  

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 pm

Thanks Tony and well done once again.    As expected really. 

Keep dancing as always.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:02 pm

@Tony Bennett wrote:Here is the final reply to the petition - from Rt Hon Mike Penning M.P, Minister of State at the Home Office for Policing, Fire, Criminal Justice and Victims.

It's probably rather less than I hoped, since the main purpose of the petition was to get across the need for a report to the public, in view of the huge amount of pomp and money which so far has achieved nothing but perpetuate the official abduction line for over 5 years. There is not a word about any report, just a comment that 'an investigation is ongoing', so 'we can't really say anything'.

But, as they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

There are ways we can follow this up.

Thank you one final time to everyone who signed and or promoted the petition.

One final comment: I'm surprised at the estimate of expenditure for 2016-7 only being £95,000 - that's barely enough to cover DCI Nicola Wall's salary plus pension contributions for a year, let alone employing any other staff, doing any 'investigation' or making even more trips to Portugal. It might suggest that they are moving towards 'closure'.     

---------------------------  

Oh the very devil when you cannot c/p a section........................
Quote...............
Although most of these cases may not be in the public eye, unresolved missing children cases are never closed and they remain the responsibility of the of individual police forces until the child is found..........

So which police force would that be then?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:19 am

NO 'mention' of 'a abduction', nae, 'THE abduction' (of Madeleine McCann) from the Minister of State for Policing in his 'reply' then?

'unresolved missing', 'disappearance', 'the investigation of Madeleine's disappearance'

Hmmm.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:48 pm

I've only just spotted this - it deserves a place of honour in it's own right.

Frankly didn't expect a miracle by way of an in-depth honest informative response but this is beyond the pale.  The office of circumlocution at it's finest!

I'm surprised that your missive Tony, wasn't passed down the line to a Right 'Orrible Clarence Mitchell Esq for reply.  Still, it's documented for posterity along with this abysmally evasive response, as proof at least that the authorities have no intention of ever being straight as regards the case of little Madeleine McCann - lost and forgotten by those who should care leaving but a sham.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum