The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Joannep43 on 21.02.16 16:45

That could be the intention of the article for it to be offensive.Katie Hopkins will get the backlash,stir debate and then "how can people question the McCanns what awful people".I agree the more people who speak out the better.The few tweets she has sent really give nothing away .Hope I'm wrong but it's just my opinion.

Joannep43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 21.02.16 23:24

Madeleine CaseTweets @McCannCaseTweet
Holly Cow..the counter for official police files for #mccann case is moving at unreal speed

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 22.02.16 10:10

@sallypelt wrote:Madeleine CaseTweets @McCannCaseTweet
Holly Cow..the counter for official police files for #mccann case is moving at unreal speed
Who is Holly Cow? laughat

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 03.03.16 12:14

Not sure if this is in the right place, but Kikoratton has been tweeting lately. I thought this last tweet (of several within the space of a few hours) was interesting...what would connect Robert Naylor and Gerry McCann ?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sod09c

(With thanks to Dewi Lennard)

Why would McCann do this? McCann signed EN into creche SIX times in all. He has never admitted (nor been asked, as far as I know) to a friendship with her father. And yet the identical handwriting, and the near 100% proximity, time-wise, in entering both names in the register, tells me that they had a certain "arrangement" going on between them at the Ocean Club. Here's how it would work: I don't believe that EN's father attended the act of signing-in. Gerry - and I imagine another person, in which case probably a female - drop off two girls at the attendance book. One is EN. The other is purportedly (one of Gerry's favourite words!) Madeleine McCann. I DON'T BELIEVE MADELEINE McCANN EVER ATTENDED THE CRECHE. My position is this: Maddie went missing during this period. What the heck is Gerry doing, repeatedly signing-in a second girl who wasn't one of the so-called Tapas Group and of whom we've been told nothing? Are the two events connected? You bet they are. More later!

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 04.03.16 12:01

More from Dewi....

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sod53c

Remember that the signing-in of EN by Gerry McCann started on the morning of Sunday 29 April - the very first day on which the new intake attended the Ocean Club creche. That tells us that the scam was already in place (that is, it had been planned in advance), and that the real Madeleine McCann was never going to attend. Once a substitute was in place, she had to be kept going! And just because she kept going, the creche staff genuinely believed that the child presented as Madeleine McCann really was her. How should they be expected to know otherwise? Now we can understand why the McCanns had a photo of a two-year-old Maddie, little more than a baby, ready to be printed-off on the night of 3 May. That image got hard-wired into the police and public brain. By the time subsequent photos were released to the Press, and the carers had been dispersed to Greece and other destinations, small differences between the face and hair of the girl who attended the creche, and the many different faces of Maddie beamed by newspapers and TV, could no longer be brought to mind. #McCann

and...

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sod5jk

If Maddie had really attended the Lobster group from 29 April to the afternoon of 3 May, then Gerry wouldn't have required the services of Robert Naylor as co-conspirator, allowing his three-year-old daughter to be taken by Gerry to the creche. What purpose would it have served? #McCann

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 04.03.16 12:48

Could someone  post the "Wider Agenda" flipchart photograph for comparison, please?

thumbup

Edited to add, I have a pic of the Chart, but if someone could post a close up of it, on here, I would be grateful.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 04.03.16 13:28

@sallypelt wrote:

Could someone  post the "Wider Agenda" flipchart photograph for comparison, please?

thumbup

Edited to add, I have a pic of the Chart, but if someone could post a close up of it, on here, I would be grateful.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 04.03.16 13:36

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:

thumbup

Thank you, GeG. There's no doubt that the Elizabeth Naylor signature, and Gerry McCann's writing, is one and the same. Look at the "R"  and the "A" for example. There is no mistake that they are both written by the same person.

Also, look at the "H" in Elizabeth, and the "H" in The Wider Agenda

Now I really must dash, as mother won't have a present on Sunday! notme

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 04.03.16 13:59

The 'R' in 'Naylor' and 'overview look very similar IMO

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roidininki on 04.03.16 14:03

Just an observance but similar is not a  good  example  of  proving something?

Roidininki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiebubbles on 05.03.16 13:49

@Roidininki wrote:Just an observance but similar is not a  good  example  of  proving something?

@Roidininki.........my observance of @ worriedmums post was that there were similarities in the appearance of the writing, a simple logical
statement, not ment to prove anything except point out the similarities....as is the nature of the post imo.

Sophiebubbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roidininki on 05.03.16 18:47

@Sophiebubbles wrote:
@Roidininki wrote:Just an observance but similar is not a  good  example  of  proving something?

@Roidininki.........my observance of @ worriedmums post was that there were similarities in the appearance of the writing, a simple logical
statement, not ment to prove anything except point out the similarities....as is the nature of the post imo.
Of course I understood  that . My input was meant  to show that if it was  ever going to be suggested  as proof  a similarity is  just that ,nothing else .

Roidininki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 16.04.16 23:22

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:N.M@AdirenM

I have no boundaries as I don't work with/for the Justice system anymore. I can talk about whatever I want! #McCann won't appreciate it.

N.M@AdirenM  2h2 hours ago  
Unlike #McCann defenders I have no master. I've worked many years for the state, and still do as a professor.But I can now speak about crime

https://twitter.com/AdirenM

Keitei
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 17.04.16 10:48

interesting tweet from Dewi Lennard @kikoratton …….

If, for the purposes of finding a replacement for the departed Madeleine #McCann, Gerry had been able to conjure up a three-year-old called Madeleine or Madalene (sounds the same) from among his acquaintances without being obliged to the Naylors for the use of their child, he would have done so. But the fact that he needed to take the Naylor child to creche as a means of signing-in a second child - called Madalene - suggests to me that there was a link, or bond, between the two girls, and between their families. The fact that both of the girls has a maternal grandparent called Connell, assuming my independently arrived at identification of the second child is correct, suggests to me that they are cousins.

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.04.16 12:31

I've just taken a look at #McCann and seen these tweets

[list=stream-items-id]
[*]JillyCL@JillyCL 3m3 minutes ago
RT @PJ_GA 'Appeal in favor of Gonçalo Amaral #McCann more to follow' #McCann
0 retweets 0 likes

[*]
Mari Welzel@umweltbuerger 3m3 minutes ago
Mari Welzel Retweeted PJGA
READ : WOW! PJGA T @PJ_GA 2m2 minutes ago Appeal in favor of Gonçalo Amaral #McCann more to follow.
Mari Welzel added,

PJGA @PJ_GA
Appeal in favor of Gonçalo Amaral #McCann more to follow.
0 retweets 0 likes

[/list]

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Appeal in favour of Amaral tweet today!!!

Post by MayMuse on 19.04.16 12:34

There is a tweet from @Pj-ga stating "appeal in favour of Amaral more to follow" I don't know how to link here and if this is true, it is fantastic news  Mr

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.04.16 12:43

PJGA@PJ_GA 18m18 minutes ago
Appeal in favor of Gonçalo Amaral #McCann more to follow.
14 retweets 15 likes

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomslass on 19.04.16 13:40

PJGA ‏[ltr]@PJ_GA[/ltr]  3m3 minutes ago
We will post a summary of the decision as soon as we can. #McCann It will take some time #translation

Tomslass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 20.04.16 8:10

KAREN HEARD ‎@KarenHeard
Just now on @SkyNews Eamon says that GA said that the Macs staged the abduction, panel "Maybe they did" #cuestunnedsilence #McCann

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 20.04.16 10:46

Katie Hopkins back on board the McCann twitter trail:

Katie Hopkins‪@KTHopkins 1h
1 hour ago
The words you can't seem to say ‪@BBCNews are 'The Truth of the Lie.' Back on shelves soon. ‪http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36088240 

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 20.04.16 11:20

Wow, never thought I'd say this 'Katie Hopkins DONT shut your mouth'  pray2 sarcastic emo3

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 23.04.16 1:01

This isn't from Twitter, but it's one of the responses to an article in the Sun. There are lots more comments, and if anyone would like to read them,  I have  posted the link below.

No Abduction 5ptsStandardFeatured
4 hours ago

When Detective Chief Superintendent Mick Duthie made a statement a few days ago several newspapers chose to EDIT OUT the final part of his statement.

Here's what he said - '' THERE IS A MISSING GIRL AND IF SHE HAS BEEN MURDERED AND IF WE THINK WE HAVE GOT JUSTIFIABLE AND REASONABLE LINES OF INQUIRY TO PURSUE THEN THEY SHOULD BE DEALT WITH...''
Why was his statement not printed in full I wonder...??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7098234/Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-vow-to-not-let-libel-battle-de-rail-Maddie-search.html

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 24.04.16 17:18

" Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"  Martin Luther King

https://mobile.twitter.com/czarkaztik/status/724199313950298112

Another unprecedented case in Donegal Ireland, the disappearance of 6 year old Mary Boyle in the 70's with political interference & cover up?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 24.04.16 20:08

@MayMuse wrote:" Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"  Martin Luther King

https://mobile.twitter.com/czarkaztik/status/724199313950298112

Another unprecedented case in Donegal Ireland, the disappearance of 6 year old Mary Boyle in the 70's with political interference & cover up?

In the news

In my heart and soul I know who killed Mary Boyle, says former detective
The Guardian‎ - 20 hours ago
Ann Doherty, the twin sister of missing schoolgirl Mary Boyle, outside the government ...

Click the google link you get

Removed: article
This article was taken down on Sunday 24 April 2016 pending investigation.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 24.04.16 20:47

Thank you for that info, wonder why it was taken down as there are a few videos on You Tube about it. It is so sad, the family have fought for years to get justice. It is a strange case and has been under review since 2011.

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum