The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by MayMuse on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:20 pm

@suzyjohnson wrote:I would be very interested to see photographs of the three burglary-gone-wrong suspects.

Do any of them look even remotely like the man carrying a child seen by the Smith family, who has never been identified?

Obviously, Smithman is not the 15 year old suspect. What about the other two?
Me too @suzyjohnson the other two would have been around 21 & 44 at that time... So only one in that age bracket to compare to the e-fit?
Namely Paulo Ribeiro (53)

MayMuse

Posts : 1100
Reputation : 821
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by lj on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:31 pm

@maff2016 wrote:It is interesting to note that in the media recently it has been reported that grange is soon to be finished apart from one line of inquiry that involves private investigators in the UK asking for a report from the PJ. The McCann's response was they 'they fully understood and thanked the UK police for their work thus far'. Richard D Hall mentions in his video that the McCann's seem to have the habit of thanking people for not finding their daughter while also sporting big smiley faces and being nicey nicey about it all. Having three children of my own as well as three grand children my response would be somewhat more jaded, probably along the lines of 'you useless set of idiots, I demand you keep looking for her and investigating'.
When will people wake up and see that genuine parents with genuine concerns are not nicey nicey no matter who is  listening?


Where did it say "private investigators" maff2016? Did I overlook that?

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3275
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Verdi on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:56 pm

@skyrocket wrote:  @Verdi - what genuinely intrigues me is why, when you appear to have only been a member here yourself since last year, do you so regularly take it upon yourself to declare yourself as the guardian of what is and what isn't damaging to this forum's image? As far as I can judge, all members here seem intelligent enough and sensible enough to self-police and I am sure that the odd one who sneaks through the net will be weeded out quickly by the mods.

That's really not the issue - you're missing the point.  Of course the forum administration can keep a check on forum activity but they can't control what goes on outside the forum and that's where the damage is done.  I own I have taken it upon myself to the defend the reputation of this forum from the outside but at times it's a thankless task because what is said by the critics is a statement of fact!  How can one defend against accusations of conspiracy theorizing (to put it politely) and ridicule when this forum for one, is providing the ammunition.  Again looking from the outside in, some of the theories expounded here are completely bonkers - it's embarrassing to witness.

Apart from chance readers, the McCann machine are watching this forum like hawks - why give them reason to make a fool of us?
 
If I can assist in any way to rid the forum of outside criticism and ridicule, I will continue so to do - offend or please.  As for self-policing, as you call it, no further comment!

NB:  Sorry off-topic.  I'm replying to a question - my last words on the subject here.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3535
Reputation : 2057
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Hobs on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:37 pm

Something for the mccanns to think about.

HONOLULU –  The parents of a Hawaii boy who has been missing for nearly 20 years have been charged with murder after authorities reopened the case and re-evaluated the evidence.


The boy's parents have long been suspects in the 1997 disappearance of then 6-year-old "Peter Boy" Kema, but prosecutors said there hadn't been enough evidence to charge them until now.


Peter Kema Sr. had told authorities he took his son to Oahu and gave him to a longtime family friend.
A grand jury indicted Peter and Jaylin Kema on second-degree murder charges Wednesday.
The boy's father is being held on $500,000 bail after being arrested Thursday on an unrelated traffic offense.
The mother was arrested in Hilo and her bail has been set at $150,000.
It's not clear whether the parents have attorneys.
The Hilo public defender's office said they couldn't confirm or deny they were representing the parents.

Twenty years kate and gerry, 20 years.
The parents thought they had literally gotten away with murder.


http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/29/parents-boy-who-vanished-in-17-charged-with-murder.html





Cases once opened are only closed when they are solved, however long it takes.

A crime once done cannot be undone.

Words spoken cannot be unheard.

Words written cannot be unwritten from publicly available media.

Words seen cannot be unseen.

The words you have spoken using the process of free editing cannot then be changed to mean something else when you realize you have incriminated yourselves.

Your best and most trusted friends today can be your worst enemy tomorrow.

A secret is only a secret when no one else knows about it or even suspects it exists.



How long kate and gerry do you think you can avoid justice?
How long can you escape the consequences of your actions?
How long do you hope your friends will stay silent?
How long can you survive the fear of every day wondering if today is the day it all comes crashing down?
How long can you continue to lie to your surviving children?
How long before your surviving children confront you with your deeds, your guilt and give you an ultimatum?

You are struggling now and it's only been 9 years, you were struggling from the get go.

can you manage 10 years?
15 years?
20 years?
A lifetime?

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.

Hobs

Posts : 711
Reputation : 282
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 52
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Verdi on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:47 am

@suzyjohnson wrote:I would be very interested to see photographs of the three burglary-gone-wrong suspects.

Do any of them look even remotely like the man carrying a child seen by the Smith family, who has never been identified?

Obviously, Smithman is not the 15 year old suspect. What about the other two?
I would be very interested to know if one two or three of the burglary gone wrong suspects resemble the man Pamela Fenn caught by the ankle as he flew through her apartment window on the second floor - she must have got a good look as he was dangling.

Then 'n again, did she ever get around to describing the intruder or was he/she/they/that/those just another run of the mill burglar?  She should have slammed the window down and left him dangling whilst she called a friend.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3535
Reputation : 2057
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Bishop Brennan on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:28 am

@Hobs wrote:
...

A crime once done cannot be undone.

Words written cannot be unwritten from publicly available media.

A secret is only a secret when no one else knows about it or even suspects it exists.

How long can you escape the consequences of your actions?
How long can you survive the fear of every day wondering if today is the day it all comes crashing down?
How long can you continue to lie to your surviving children?

You are struggling now and it's only been 9 years, you were struggling from the get go.


Apologies for snip.  Picking up not on the justice part, but rather the psychological damage that goes along with all the points above. IMO, the McCanns are now in a dreadful place.  Few people believe their abduction story - SY have basically proved that.  Amaral's  book is out - and the McCanns are now isolated.  They are condemned to follow the path of "abduction" for ever - aware now that nobody believes them, and that even their supporters condemn them for 'neglect'.

Gone are the heady days of beaming photo-shoots, headline meetings with the Pope, glamour invitations to Oprah.   Now they can't even bring themselves to show their face on the awful Lorraine Kelly love-in.   Bunkered down, supporters melting away, legal options all but gone.   And always carrying the knowledge of what they did that night. Hiding the guilt with lawsuits doesn't make it go away - it simply lets it eat from the inside.  

And as you say - this is a life sentence.  They already lost poor Madeleine - and have basically spent 9 years ruining the rest of their family life.  The libel case was an awful miscalculation - and the results of it will be with them for ever.

Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by suzyjohnson on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:34 am

Most of it since the minute they arrived in PdL has been an awful miscalculation.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1004
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by pennylane on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:59 am

In their sheer arrogance and lust for money, the bullying McCanns and their rich and powerful associates never in a million years thought following a vicious and sustained attack on Dr Goncalo Amaral, that this humble 'sardine munching, bungling foreign cop' would be the last one standing 9 years later, and remain deeply respected and supported around the world, and particularly here in the UK.  high5

Now that's gotta hurt big time!

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Mirage on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:01 pm

@Bishop Brennan wrote:
@Hobs wrote:
...

A crime once done cannot be undone.

Words written cannot be unwritten from publicly available media.

A secret is only a secret when no one else knows about it or even suspects it exists.

How long can you escape the consequences of your actions?
How long can you survive the fear of every day wondering if today is the day it all comes crashing down?
How long can you continue to lie to your surviving children?

You are struggling now and it's only been 9 years, you were struggling from the get go.


Apologies for snip.  Picking up not on the justice part, but rather the psychological damage that goes along with all the points above. IMO, the McCanns are now in a dreadful place.  Few people believe their abduction story - SY have basically proved that.  Amaral's  book is out - and the McCanns are now isolated.  They are condemned to follow the path of "abduction" for ever - aware now that nobody believes them, and that even their supporters condemn them for 'neglect'.

Gone are the heady days of beaming photo-shoots, headline meetings with the Pope, glamour invitations to Oprah.   Now they can't even bring themselves to show their face on the awful Lorraine Kelly love-in.   Bunkered down, supporters melting away, legal options all but gone.   And always carrying the knowledge of what they did that night. Hiding the guilt with lawsuits doesn't make it go away - it simply lets it eat from the inside.  

And as you say - this is a life sentence.  They already lost poor Madeleine - and have basically spent 9 years ruining the rest of their family life.  The libel case was an awful miscalculation - and the results of it will be with them for ever.

I agree with every word BB. The flip side is, of course, the dreadful place they put Goncalo Amaral in for nine long years, Kate openly willing him to be miserable and feel fear.  They were also fighting tooth and nail to keep him in that dreadful place and, had the appeal gone the other way, would be sitting on Lorraine's sofa next week, earning a lucrative income from this and all the other interviews and magazine articles they have had to cancel.

Then there is the terrible toll taken on Brenda Leyland and her family. Another life lost. Vilified and torn apart by a sick pack of press hounds, even in death. Her life snuffed out, and all that was good about her cancelled out by a ruthless PR machine.


Sometimes we see Karma in action and it is sobering to witness on every level. A morality tale writ large. Nothing demonstrates my opinion of this case better than a favourite quote from Emile Zola:

"If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way."

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1664
Reputation : 382
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Verdi on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:11 pm

The conclusion of Operation Grange was on the cards from the moment the force was initiated.  As Mr. Amaral so wisely suggested recently, the inquiry/investigation conducted by the UK police, supported by the UK government was nothing but a means to exonerate the McCanns 100% now and forever more - amen!

This bare fact has been recognized by many discerning members of the UK public, a fact that has been expressed by members of this forum alone - including myself, ever since Operation Grange commenced operating.  The whole fiasco is an embarrassment to the UK through the eyes of the world, the sooner they shut-up shop the better!

'You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all the people all of the time' - Abraham Lincoln

UK establishment - please note!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3535
Reputation : 2057
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by HelenMeg on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Thanks Mirage for bringing this quote to our attention. It is well worth remembering and having at the forefront of our minds, in everything we do...


#Emile Zola:

"If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way."

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Realist on Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:04 pm

@Hobs wrote:

A secret is only a secret when no one else knows about it or even suspects it exists.

Precisely and that I believe, is the status that exists in the case of the McCanns, except of course, that everyone suspects it exists.


How long kate and gerry do you think you can avoid justice?

As long as Madeleine's body remains undiscovered and that there is no evidence of any harm having come to her. The latter is the reason the McCann's insist that she is still alive and that there is no evidence any harm has come to her.

How long do you hope your friends will stay silent?

In respect to tangible evidence, forever, if for no other reason they aren't party to any tangible evidence.  By tangible evidence I mean, knowledge of when their daughter died, how her death occurred, where her body was hidden, etc. They all obviously suspect what occurred, but suspecting doesn't constitute evidence, therefore they don't represent a threat to the McCanns.





Realist

Posts : 421
Reputation : 179
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by pennylane on Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:07 pm

@Verdi wrote:The conclusion of Operation Grange was on the cards from the moment the force was initiated.  As Mr. Amaral so wisely suggested recently, the inquiry/investigation conducted by the UK police, supported by the UK government was nothing but a means to exonerate the McCanns 100% now and forever more - amen!

This bare fact has been recognized by many discerning members of the UK public, a fact that has been expressed by members of this forum alone - including myself, ever since Operation Grange commenced operating.  The whole fiasco is an embarrassment to the UK through the eyes of the world, the sooner they shut-up shop the better!

'You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all the people all of the time' - Abraham Lincoln

UK establishment - please note!
Excellent post, verdi!

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Verdi on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:36 pm

@pennylane wrote:
@Verdi wrote:The conclusion of Operation Grange was on the cards from the moment the force was initiated.  As Mr. Amaral so wisely suggested recently, the inquiry/investigation conducted by the UK police, supported by the UK government was nothing but a means to exonerate the McCanns 100% now and forever more - amen!

This bare fact has been recognized by many discerning members of the UK public, a fact that has been expressed by members of this forum alone - including myself, ever since Operation Grange commenced operating.  The whole fiasco is an embarrassment to the UK through the eyes of the world, the sooner they shut-up shop the better!

'You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all the people all of the time' - Abraham Lincoln

UK establishment - please note!
Excellent post, verdi!
howdy!

I get totally exasperated by al the nonsense repeatedly spewed forth -  nine years down the line and still some people still can't move forward towards the light.  How much convincing does it really require to move away from the ridiculous theorizing and speculation and conentrate on what realistically happened to Madeleine McCann.

It's patently clear to anyone with half a brain cell that Operation Grange was a farce from square one, designed to clear the name McCann from all blame for their daughters fate (fate - not disappearance).  For a start how it came about in the first place, an extraordinary twist in the history of policing in itself, followed closely by the most unconvincing intermittent offical updates inspired by the Metropolitan Police.  Then add the Crimewatch fiasco which turned out to be a total misrepresntation of fact, evidence and intelligence harvested by the official police investigative force - the PJ!

What further proof is required?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3535
Reputation : 2057
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Bishop Brennan on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:55 pm

@Verdi wrote:

What further proof is required?

Well after an extensive on-site search by dozens of the MET's finest, I believe they found an old Sock...?   Does that help at all?  

big grin


Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by pennylane on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:37 pm

@Verdi wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@Verdi wrote:The conclusion of Operation Grange was on the cards from the moment the force was initiated.  As Mr. Amaral so wisely suggested recently, the inquiry/investigation conducted by the UK police, supported by the UK government was nothing but a means to exonerate the McCanns 100% now and forever more - amen!

This bare fact has been recognized by many discerning members of the UK public, a fact that has been expressed by members of this forum alone - including myself, ever since Operation Grange commenced operating.  The whole fiasco is an embarrassment to the UK through the eyes of the world, the sooner they shut-up shop the better!

'You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all the people all of the time' - Abraham Lincoln

UK establishment - please note!
Excellent post, verdi!
howdy!

I get totally exasperated by al the nonsense repeatedly spewed forth -  nine years down the line and still some people still can't move forward towards the light.  How much convincing does it really require to move away from the ridiculous theorizing and speculation and conentrate on what realistically happened to Madeleine McCann.

It's patently clear to anyone with half a brain cell that Operation Grange was a farce from square one, designed to clear the name McCann from all blame for their daughters fate (fate - not disappearance).  For a start how it came about in the first place, an extraordinary twist in the history of policing in itself, followed closely by the most unconvincing intermittent offical updates inspired by the Metropolitan Police.  Then add the Crimewatch fiasco which turned out to be a total misrepresntation of fact, evidence and intelligence harvested by the official police investigative force - the PJ!

What further proof is required?

None whatsoever as far as I'm concerned!

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by MayMuse on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:48 pm

Not necessarily to clear the McCanns name; that is only what it 'appears' to be. Whatever happened, someone else was involved, the 'protection' if you like is for 'that person'... & the McCann's/Tapas have been afforded same. 

They all know the reason behind the farce & are "towing the official line" ... like puppets on a string!?

Remember "I know more than you do" 
and she would shout it from the rooftops if she could!
Kate McCann 

All IMHO of course!

MayMuse

Posts : 1100
Reputation : 821
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by aquila on Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:01 pm

@Bishop Brennan wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

What further proof is required?

Well after an extensive on-site search by dozens of the MET's finest, I believe they found an old Sock...?   Does that help at all?  

big grin

Hanging out of a helicopter for a photo shoot finished me off as to whether I thought there might be the remotest possibility that OG was credible.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:13 pm

@aquila wrote:
@Bishop Brennan wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

What further proof is required?

Well after an extensive on-site search by dozens of the MET's finest, I believe they found an old Sock...?   Does that help at all?  

big grin

Hanging out of a helicopter for a photo shoot finished me off as to whether I thought there might be the remotest possibility that OG was credible.
Not to mention the photoshoot of them collecting boxes from the Metodo3 orifices.

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7108
Reputation : 2496
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Verdi on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:06 pm

@Bishop Brennan wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
 
What further proof is required?

Well after an extensive on-site search by dozens of the MET's finest, I believe they found an old Sock...?   Does that help at all?  

big grin

Mmmm .. rather depends - was it attached to a leg?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3535
Reputation : 2057
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by MayMuse on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 pm

lol4

MayMuse

Posts : 1100
Reputation : 821
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Realist on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:27 pm

I'd be genuinely interested in hearing your opinion as to what realistically happened to Madeleine McCann, Verdi.

Realist

Posts : 421
Reputation : 179
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Verdi on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:30 pm


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3535
Reputation : 2057
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Verdi on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:37 pm

@Realist wrote:I'd be genuinely interested in hearing your opinion as to what realistically happened to Madeleine McCann, Verdi.
Well, to start and to accord with the title of this thread - no, I don't believe that the Portuguese authorities are actively investigating the case of Madeleine McCann.  I believe in Portugal, the case remains archived pending further evidence and/or intelligence.

What I think 'realistically' happened to Madeleine McCann I'm not prepared to divulge on an open public forum.  I can only suggest you read through all my previous posts to get an idea of my thoughts in general.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3535
Reputation : 2057
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Joss on Sun May 01, 2016 12:25 pm

@Hobs wrote:Something for the mccanns to think about.

HONOLULU –  The parents of a Hawaii boy who has been missing for nearly 20 years have been charged with murder after authorities reopened the case and re-evaluated the evidence.


The boy's parents have long been suspects in the 1997 disappearance of then 6-year-old "Peter Boy" Kema, but prosecutors said there hadn't been enough evidence to charge them until now.


Peter Kema Sr. had told authorities he took his son to Oahu and gave him to a longtime family friend.
A grand jury indicted Peter and Jaylin Kema on second-degree murder charges Wednesday.
The boy's father is being held on $500,000 bail after being arrested Thursday on an unrelated traffic offense.
The mother was arrested in Hilo and her bail has been set at $150,000.
It's not clear whether the parents have attorneys.
The Hilo public defender's office said they couldn't confirm or deny they were representing the parents.

Twenty years kate and gerry, 20 years.
The parents thought they had literally gotten away with murder.


http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/29/parents-boy-who-vanished-in-17-charged-with-murder.html





Cases once opened are only closed when they are solved, however long it takes.

A crime once done cannot be undone.

Words spoken cannot be unheard.

Words written cannot be unwritten from publicly available media.

Words seen cannot be unseen.

The words you have spoken using the process of free editing cannot then be changed to mean something else when you realize you have incriminated yourselves.

Your best and most trusted friends today can be your worst enemy tomorrow.

A secret is only a secret when no one else knows about it or even suspects it exists.



How long kate and gerry do you think you can avoid justice?
How long can you escape the consequences of your actions?
How long do you hope your friends will stay silent?
How long can you survive the fear of every day wondering if today is the day it all comes crashing down?
How long can you continue to lie to your surviving children?
How long before your surviving children confront you with your deeds, your guilt and give you an ultimatum?

You are struggling now and it's only been 9 years, you were struggling from the get go.

can you manage 10 years?
15 years?
20 years?
A lifetime?
Is there any Statute of limitations for murder in Portugal or the U.K.?  Although i would think if the McC's are ever brought to justice in any way for Madeleine's disappearance then they would be extradited & tried in Portugal and not tried in the U.K. because the crime happened in Portugal's jurisdiction.

____________________

Joss

Posts : 1898
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum